Part Time Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess he took that as an opening, saying, "Susan and I usually came to an agreement for finishing up."

I said, "I am not sure what you mean. Sorry, but I am new here."

With his left hand, he began to pull the towel away. I caught the end of the towel before he became fully exposed, saying, "I was told by the owners that we don't do that here. I am not looking for any trouble."

He continued to look at me, "I promise I am not a cop, and I promise I will not tell anyone."

The dilemma was that I believed him, that he had likely come to an accommodation with the other masseuse. I also had the impression that if Stacy were here instead that she would have had no problem.

I turned around to get the oil bottle from the table. When I turned around, Bill had removed the towel. He was in roughly a semi-erect state, laying flat off to one side. I would have said he was a bit above normal in size.

I think Bill took my silence as some sort of agreement, which in fact was correct. I dribbled a little bit of oil onto his cock and he inhaled deeply as I took him in my hand.

I looked up at him as I gave him a couple of strokes, then said, "Not a word to anyone."

He had his head lifted as he was watching, nodded a couple of times, "Agreed".

I could feel him getting harder in my hand as I stroked him. I reached around with my other hand to rub his balls as he sighed.

I felt him reaching higher on my leg with his hand, going under my shorts. But the shorts themselves prevented him from getting too far.

He changed tactics with his hand as he reached up to touch my breast. He looked up at me to make sure he was not over the line. I did not give him permission but did not remove his hand either. As I was also looking to get him finished quickly, I briefly stopped stroking him and reached down to untuck my shirt. I pulled it over my head, then reached behind to remove my bra.

It was as if he could not believe his luck as he reached back up to squeeze my breast now free and exposed.

I took his full hard cock back in my hand and resumed jacking him off. The way he was responding I suspected he would not be too long before achieving orgasm. I clutched him a little harder and quicker and soon he came onto my hand. He had a muffled groan as he seemed to realize he needed to remain relatively quiet. I continued to stroke him, but now a little less urgently. He began to relax a little bit now as he lowered his hand to caress my leg again.

I turned back to the table to get some tissues to clean us both up.

He started to sit up as I put on my bra.

Bill said, "Thank you Beth, that was great. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome Bill. My pleasure. I hope you come back."

He replied, "Believe me, I will be back. Glad you came to work here."

I put my shirt back on and smiled, touched his arm, "Are you interested to use the sauna or jacuzzi? I left a little oil on you, so you might want to use the shower rather than get it on your clothes. Otherwise I can see you upfront when you are ready."

He had not put his towel back on yet, just standing nude while we chatted. Darned though if it didn't appear that he was starting to get hard again.

I smiled and left him to it. I collected up the used towels and took them to the laundry room. I was not sure how to set up the room again, or how that was done.

I saw Stacy and Bill sitting in the lounge. They both looked at me expectantly, but without saying anything, sort of asking how it went.

I volunteered, "Sorry we went a little over time, but I think everything went great. He seemed very happy and said he would for sure be returning".

The last comment was really what they were hoping to hear, as they smiled.

"I think he is just taking a shower. Maybe you could help me upfront when he leaves, not sure if he wants to set up another appointment..."

Stacy got up and we walked to the desk. She said, "Everything go OK?"

I whispered back, "He left very happy. I am good too."

She did not push for details, but we sat down behind the desk together. I said, "I guess it was a little weird giving a massage for the first time, but I got through it. A unique experience. He had certain expectations from his previous appointments with Susan, but he wasn't a jerk, very polite and respectful. We never discussed tip or anything like that. I had told him that 'we don't do that here'. But ended up giving him a hand job."

Stacy smiled, "Yeah, that is basically how it works. We don't want the jerks here anyway. But if we can get regular customers with good behavior...this is sort of normal."

"I had gotten that impression, and truth be told, I sort of enjoyed it, or at least did not mind."

She nodded, obviously knew what I meant.

I asked, "So Stacy, I guess since this is a normal session, Bill is OK with you being with other men this way?"

She said, "We love each other dearly, but we also are swingers. He knows this is going on and I know he enjoys some of the female clients. This is all transparent with us. Not this client, but some of our swing partners have become clients."

I let that sink in as there had been a lot of new experience all day, starting with my lovely encounter with Stacy, my first "massage" with Bill, and then then revelation of their marital situation.

I finally replied, "You two have set up a pretty interesting environment. I am impressed." My own comment, after I said it, did not seem very responsive. But I was still processing all the information.

About this time Bill had finished his shower and come up to the desk. I greeted him, "All set?"

He said to the both of us, "I like your new employee, hope you keep her around."

Stacy responded, "We like her too, going to work on that. Stay tuned."

I chimed in, "Wow, sounds like a conspiracy. But thank you."

Everybody chuckled. Bill reached over with some bills folded and slipped them into my shorts pocket. "Thank you, Beth".

I responded, "You are most welcome. We hope you join us again."

Stacy asked, "Are you interested to make another appointment?"

He looked over at me, "What days do you work Beth?"

I sort of fumbled the response, "We have not worked that out yet. How about give a call back after we talk about schedules?"

Bill responded, "Will do." He leaned over and gave me a light hug. "See you next time."

He left and Stacy looked over at me, "Seems you made a good impression."

I looked at the tip in front of Stacy. He had left $100, which was on top of the spa fee of $100. It seemed generous to me.

Stacy said, "That is really good for only a hand job". She seemed to be double checking whether there had been more.

I commented, "That was it, although I took off my shirt and bra and let him play with my boobs a little."

She gave my breast a little squeeze, "Can't blame him for that." I just smiled, remembering out own session.

I handed her the tip, "Here is my own tip for my wonderful massage."

She would have none of that, "No, no, no. We told you already that you got us out of a jam tonight. You keep all tips."

Stacy continued, "C'mon back for a minute."

We went back to the lounge where husband Bill was still sitting. Stacy told him, "Our customer was really impressed with Beth, wanted to make another appointment with her."

"Oh, really? Very nice. How did you like it Beth?"

I was candid with them both, "Very interesting experience, cannot say that I was surprised any part of the way. But I did enjoy it also."

Stacy chimed in, "What about it, want to do more while you are in town?"

I had already realized this was coming, so I said, "Yes, but obviously my hours are quite limited. I am going to be in town until I drive back on Friday, then I come back in two weeks. Then probably one week a month through the end of the year. If you guys need fixed hours, that is going to be difficult as I will have some evening obligations from time to time."

They essentially responded in unison, "Deal."

I continued, "I do not even know what days you are open, and I do not want to come in every day. And on the days I come in, probably earliest would be around 5:30"

They were very flexible. We ended up deciding that I would try to come in Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. They were usually closed on Monday and Thursdays. I would be usually driving up on Sunday afternoons, could work the evening. I would usually be driving back on Friday afternoons. I learned they had flexible closing times. Usually they closed at 9 pm, but they would stay open longer if they had customers.

We looked at schedules for even the next day, agreed it would be helpful if I could come in around 2:45 pm and they would plan to give me clients at 3 and 5, then I could take off afterward.

The only other topic we discussed was clothing, as my borrowed shorts and shirt felt stopgap.

Stacy said, "Keep those of course. We should be able to scrounge up other short and shirts that should fit better. Of course, we have the robe options if you like and we can pick up other items if you have a preference."

I grabbed the clothes I had worn in and went back to the locker room to change. I guess I could have changed in front of them but needed a little space at that moment. A lot had happened.

I got dressed, walked back to the lounge where they were still sitting, said "OK, see you tomorrow."

Stacy got up and gave me a short hug, smiled.

I responded, "Thanks for today."

I needed a drink, and of course I was also a little hungry. Avoided the restaurant where I had met them, but I needed a glass of wine.

I was calm, but I also wanted to relax. I drank my first glass a little quickly, but it did help. I wanted to understand what had happened today and try to be truthful to myself with why it happened and how I was feeling.

The closest I could come to analyzing everything was that when I traveled, even for work, that it felt a bit like vacation. When away from home, I tend to act differently, more wary of my surroundings, but also less inhibited. I suppose it is a little like the expression, 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.'

I like my opportunities to loosen up and get a little wild.