Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 01: Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight was for you. We'll have one for me next time," I reassured him.

"Promise me you'll at least think about it," he asked, almost begging. I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

"You're really serious? This isn't just part of the game?"

"I'm serious. If I can't give you what you need in bed any more then I want us to find someone who can."

I couldn't think what to say, but he carried on.

"I'm not asking you to let me sleep with other women too. Really I'm not. It's all about you..."

There was more enigmatic silence from me but again he had hit my suspicion spot-on. That was exactly what I had suspected the first time he had raised the idea all those months ago. There was no way I would even consider becoming a 'swinger' - I had no desire to see Pete with another woman. None at all!

"Will you at least consider it? Come on Pen, just think about it," he pleaded. "It seems to turn you on when we're..."

"Okay! Okay! I'll think about it!" My voice was almost a yell, cutting off his protestations mid sentence. "But I'm not saying I'll do anything with anyone, understand?"

Alongside me, my husband beamed with pleasure.

"That's all I ask, darling. Thank you - you never know, you might think it's a good idea after all."

We lay side by side in silence, Peter looking a little pleased with himself; my head full of contradictory emotions.

Whatever I told myself, the idea of having really great sex again was very attractive.

But I'd never cheated on my husband properly, despite the 'near-misses' all those years ago I was still a faithful wife.

But was it actually cheating if Pete wanted me to do it?

Why on earth would he want me to cheat on him?

"Now how about you let me finish you off right now, like we used to?"

My husband suddenly whispered, planting a line of kisses down the middle of my tummy and blessedly breaking my anxious train of thought. His breath was warm and soft on my skin and as his face closed in on the dark triangle between my thighs, he murmured.

"I haven't done this for ages. It always used to do the trick."

I felt his hot mouth against the soft skin of my upper thighs; his fingers probed deeply into my sticky vagina once again and I realised what he intended to do.

"Pete, No! Don't! I'm not clean down there... We've just... I'm all sticky...Ohhhhh! Ohhhh Godddd!"

My head fell back helplessly onto the bed sheets, my thighs parting automatically as my husband's mouth closed on my engorged vulva. Moving between my knees, his head fell between my upper thighs, his fingers gently parted my outer lips and his hot breath fell onto my warm, messy core.

My eyes closed, all my senses focussed between my thighs as his tongue flicked expertly first along one puffy inner lip, then the other before diving into the dark, welcoming passage in between.

"Pete... Don't," I protested weakly, "I'm all... Ohhhhh!"

The glow in my belly that had flickered feebly during our sex now began to grow in intensity as his tongue slowly and thoroughly explored every soft, moist, semen-covered part of my most sensitive area, finishing with a long, slow upwards stroke across the underside of my clitoris.

"Ohhh Jeeezzz... Ohhh... Pete... I'm not... Ohhhh... Don't..."

My voice sounded slurry and incoherent, my chest now tightening with the force of what I suddenly realised could be a real, massive orgasm, my first in months, IF he kept on doing these amazing things to me!

"You're full... of cum..."

I dimly heard him gasp as his fingers deftly slid back the hood of my rather over-sized clitoris. The very tip of his tongue danced around its swollen nub making my chest tighten until I felt I had to gasp for air.

"But... I'm all... all messy..." I protested to no effect.

For a full minute or more I felt his tongue circling my clit, over and under, round and round, making it swell until it felt like it would burst.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" My words were slurred by arousal.

"So much cum in you, Penny..."

He paused and I felt his hot breath on my inner thigh again.

"What if... it wasn't... my cum... inside you..."

His voice was low, harsh and barely audible over my laboured breathing. His tongue dabbed at my clit roughly between every broken phrase, my head spinning madly as my orgasm began to build and build like a massive wave rising high over my helpless body.

"What if... you'd just... been fucked... by someone else... by HIM?"

A long finger entered my gaping vagina, curling upwards towards my G-spot as his tongue laid waste to my engorged clit.

The wave of impending orgasm crested over me and began to break. My body went into spasm, my legs closing involuntarily on my husband's head then falling wide apart.

"OhhhmmmyyyyyGooodddd!"

I thrust my fingers into his hair, grabbing it roughly as his hands slid under my buttocks and raised my messy vulva to his face. His active tongue worked overtime now, on, around and underneath the hood of my hugely swollen, sensitive clit as his fingers dived deep into my vagina leaving me overwhelmed and completely helpless.

"What if... it was HIS cum... inside you... in your belly... in your cunt...?"

Pete's muffled voice was harder now, wildly aroused, almost threatening - and I loved it!

I felt more fingers entering my vagina, how many I couldn't tell. I felt them stretching me tightly; twisting and turning within me as if exploring; seeking a special place while STILL his amazing tongue worked its magic on my clitoris - now so swollen and aroused it was painful.

"What if... it was HIS cum...? I was licking... from your cunt..."

I dimly felt that a line had just been crossed but was too far gone to understand, the pleasure and pain now completely fuddling my mind as a second, stronger wave of orgasm washed over me.

"Oh yes! OH GOD YES!" I wailed, exhausted from my first wave of orgasm but desperate for more, as if to make up for lost time.

Pete was relentless, working his fingers and tongue within me with a skill I had all but forgotten he possessed.

"Oh Jesus! ... Oh... my... fucking... Goddddd!"

It was my voice I heard, but twisted and distorted by lust as my husband's fingers finally located my g-spot and worked their magic inside my body. A final massive tidal wave of orgasmic heat began to roll over me, drowning me in its intensity.

"Cum for me Penny!" Pete hissed triumphantly.

All semblance of control left me; my eyes lost focus, I felt my thighs close hard against the sides of his head, my back arched, my fingers gripped and pulled his hair and within seconds a very real, very intense, very-much-needed orgasm washed over me like a mighty hot wave, rippling outwards from deep between my thighs, making my whole body tremble in his hands.

"That's my girl," he hissed, his fingers and tongue still working on my body. "Cum for me... for HIM... Cum like HE made you cum..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

The voice I heard was barely recognisable as my own as for the first time in over a year I had an earth-moving, mind-shattering orgasm that left me exhausted, panting and afterwards capable only of sleep.

But as I came wildly and noisily in our marital bed, overwhelmed by lust, totally abandoned to my own pleasure, it wasn't my husband Peter's face I pictured, contorted, inches above mine, filling my anxious, greedy cunt with his hot, sticky seed!

And as my body flexed and convulsed on our marital bed, my husband's mouth and hands a frenzy of activity between my thighs, neither of us had any idea what the future held in store.

Or what we would soon become.

12