Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 07: Complicity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His slightly slurred words were having the desired effect. I felt his hand return to my thigh.

"I was really proud to be with you tonight," he continued, his fingers raising the hem of my dress to the place where my stocking top would have been had I not worn tights. "It's all a bit new for both of us. We'll just have to be careful while we get used to the idea."

I placed my hand on his, partly to show that I appreciated what he was saying, partly to prevent his fingers rising any higher up my thigh - at least while we were in the taxi.

"I think we both have a lot to learn," I whispered and kissed him as the taxi pulled into our road.

It was well one o'clock when we entered the empty house, both rather tipsy and unusually amorous. After locking the front door and turning off the lights, I was surprised to find myself leading my willing and eager husband up the stairs to the bedroom where, moments later, I was further surprised to find myself naked apart from my bra and panties and kneeling by the bed.

Unfortunately, the alcohol had worked its evil way on my husband's virility but after a few minutes hard work on my knees with my hands and mouth his cock was firm enough for me to make the next move. At my insistence, Pete lay back on the bed.

"What are you up to, my Little Hotwife?" Pete growled in excitement.

"Wait and see!" I whispered, climbing onto the bed.

A moment later I was straddling his pleasantly fit body, stroking the muscles of his chest.

"You like this?" I asked.

"Oh God yes!"

I smiled slightly drunkenly then lowered myself slowly and unsteadily onto his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into me. The looseness of my vagina along with the plentiful lubrication his attentions on the taxi had induced had worked. My bony bottom descended slowly and unimpeded until I was fully impaled on his long, slim erection, feeling the pressure of his tip against my cervix.

"Mmmm! That's deep!" I hissed with pleasure.

A wonderful thrill passed through me. It really was deep. Pete's cock had always been long but this position seemed to be making it even longer. I wriggled on his shaft, feeling its smooth tip moving deep within me, pressing my cervix and womb upwards into my belly.

I shivered then raised myself on my knees until just its head was still inside me. It felt daring; an unusual position for the two of us and the thrill came through me again before I lowered myself carefully into his cock.

'Slap!' The sound was loud and disgustingly wet. And I loved it!

I did it again, then again. Moments later I was riding him eagerly as I imagined a porn star would ride, eyes closed, hands on my erect nipples, my pelvis tilted in a desperate but largely unsuccessful attempt to stimulate my clitoris against his shaft.

"Oh Pennyyyyy! This is amaaazing!"

Pete's voice, like mine was slurred with alcohol but he was clearly enjoying it all.

"Where did you learn this?" he asked. "Did HE teach you?"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Did who teach me? Say it Pete!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Tony! Tony! Did you do this with him?"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"I do EVERYTHING with him! EVERYTHING!" I croaked, wriggling my pelvis as hard as I could to gain any extra pleasure I could find.

It worked to some extent. A surge of sensation passed through me, emanating from my groin. There was pleasure to be sure, but it was never going to reach the level of orgasm. I increased the speed of my riding.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Oh God Penny! You're such a slut!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Yes I'm a slut! You're married to a slut!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"What do you love to do slut?" he croaked.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Fuck my lover's cock! I love to fuck my lover's HUGE THICK COCK!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

My fingers entwined with Pete's, partly in passion but mostly to prevent myself falling forward on top of him. Now steadier, I could ride him even faster, rising higher and dropping harder and harder onto the long, slim pole of muscle that penetrated so deeply into me that it felt like I was being thumped in the belly.

"Fuck me Penny! Fuck me you Slut!" Pete growled.

I could feel his head beginning to swell and knew his climax could not be far away.

"That's right Pete! I'm a Slut! Your wife is a cheating Slut!"

The swelling grew suddenly larger, the flared ridge of his smooth head grating against the insides of my passage. Pete's climax was only seconds away; I had no hope of reaching one myself; all I could do was make it as powerful as possible for him.

"Cum in me Cuckold!" I croaked, tilting my hips forward and tightening my post-childbirth pelvic floor as hard as my age and the awkward position would allow. "Cum in your Slut wife's CUNT!"

"Oh JESUS CHRIST PENNYYYYYYY!"

Pete's noisy climax came hard and fast. He clenched his muscular buttocks tightly, ramming his hips skywards, deep into my descending body. His swollen end hit my cervix so hard it felt as if I had been punched again but I didn't complain. Instead, I faked my own orgasm outrageously to match the grunts and grimaces coming from below me before falling helplessly across his chest as if completely satisfied.

I'm sure Pete realised my deception but neither of us cared. I lay on his chest, my tiny boobs crushed until I felt his cock soften and slip from my body. After we had recovered our breath and I had dismounted, Pete returned to his usual post-coital place between my thighs.

"I love your body... afterward," he said slightly dreamily. "It's so... beautiful."

I had always thought a woman's vulva was one of the ugliest parts of her body; certainly I had never found a man's penis to be attractive - however good it might make me feel. But I had long ago learned that men didn't see it that way.

Pete lowered his face to my groin where presumably his semen was leaking out and to my exhausted delight, proceeded to finish me off slowly, lingeringly and expertly with his amazing tongue.

It was wonderful; the orgasm that quickly followed was short and intense but loving and sweet. I didn't need to fake anything at all before we both fell asleep naked.

I woke in the night to find Pete pulling the duvet over us both.

"Are you ok Penn?" he whispered.

"A bit cold!" I shivered in reply.

He snuggled alongside me and hugged me tightly.

"You're amazing," he whispered as he stroked my newly-flattened tummy, "I can't believe how sexy you've become."

"Don't tease me," I chided, secretly glowing with pleasure at his words.

"I'm not teasing," he insisted as his hands worked their way to my small boobs, "I just can't get the thought of you out of my mind. The thought of seeing you being..." his voice trailed away.

"Being fucked by Tony?" I finished his sentence. Pete chuckled.

"Yes, being fucked by Tony. And you wouldn't have used that word three months ago! Say it again!"

"Pete!"

"Go on, say it for me!"

I paused then smiled.

"Being fucked! Being fucked by Tony! Being fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked until I cum!"

"Enough!" he laughed, then paused for a moment, "Is his cock really much bigger than mine? Is he really much better in bed than me?"

"Pete, please!" I protested.

"You promised to tell the truth, Penny," he said in a mock serious voice.

"I didn't promise to tell you three times a day for the rest of my life," I said in an exasperated voice. "Perhaps I should write it down so you can read it whenever you want."

"Please Penn!"

I sighed in the darkness but my nipples were already hardening at the thought of Tony's wonderful cock in my body.

"Okay then, but I have told you all this before. His cock is shorter and uglier than yours but much, much thicker. When he sticks it in me, it stretches me really tightly and that makes all the difference."

"So he's a better lover than me?"

For a moment I wondered what the 'right' answer would be; what it was that my husband really wanted to hear. Did he want me to reassure him he was still the best? Did he want me to praise his considerable oral skills? Or did he want the truth, that it was as much the novelty of a having a new lover, the joy of being seduced, of feeling attractive, being desired, of feeling sexy again rather than just the mere physical size and shape of my lover's cock that was bringing so much excitement to my new sex life?

In the end I took a gamble.

"If you really want to know, he's the best lover I've ever had. He's giving me the best fucking of my life; he makes me cum harder and more often than I have ever cum before." I paused for effect before adding: "But it's you that made it all possible; you that persuaded me to do it; you that lets it all happen. I love you Pete and I'm lucky to have you for a husband!"

It was quite a speech and I held my breath, waiting anxiously for my husband's response. When it came it was preceded by the pressure of his growing erection against my naked thigh and a long close hug.

"You're the sexiest woman alive, Penny. I adore you. I can't wait for your next date!"

Relieved, I breathed out long and slowly then laughed.

"That makes two of us! Now shut up and let me get some sleep!"