People Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to stay on your back or do this doggy style?" I asked.

"Let's do doggy.....fuck my butt doggy style....." Victoria continued the dirty talk, now enjoying it as much as I was.

Victoria assumed the position and with her head down on a pillow, reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart. As much as I enjoyed licking her ass hole before, she was ready to be fucked so the time for foreplay was over.

Grabbing the hotel lotion, I liberally coated her ass hole and my cock. I easily inserted one finger in her ass, and then two with no problem or discomfort on her part.

"Spread you legs a bit wider," I told her, so I could line my cock up easier.

"You are so ready, this will feel great for you," I said. I lined up the head of my cock to her rosebud and began pushing. The head easily slid in so I continued pushing slowly.

"Oh....your butt is so tight and hot," I whispered. "Do you want my cock up you butt?"

'Ummmm.....yes....yes....."

"Yes, what?" I said and stopped moving. I wanted her to keep talking and tell me how she was feeling.

"Stick your cock up my butt....all the way up my butt.....that's it....."

I eased my cock into her ass until I was buried balls deep in her. At that point I just held it there so she could adjust.

"My cock is all the way in your ass. You didn't think you could take it that easily did you....."

"ummm....no.....I feel so full.....hold still for a minute...."

I could feel her ass muscles adjusting to the new invasion and her just taking a moment to appreciate the sensation.

"Is it as good as you thought?" I asked.

With that, Victoria started moving her ass, back and forth in small fucking motions, telling me she was ready to be fucked now.

"Yes....."

Just to tease her, I grabbed her hips and stopped her from moving.

"Now my slave, put your left hand on the bed to steady yourself, and use your right hand to play with your pussy."

Victoria did as instructed and began to feverishly masturbate herself.

"Now, repeat again, what do you want?"

Victoria looked back at me with a smile, brushed the hair from her face and said, "I want you to fuck my butt and fill it with cum......"

"With pleasure....." I said and began slowly stroking in and out of her ass hole. I did my best to maintain my level of control so she could come and I could enjoy the site and feel of my cock going in and out of her ass.

After only a half dozen strokes, Victoria was cumming. She stopped moving, got rigid, and her breathing heavy.

"cumming.....cumming.....cumming....." she whispered.

I held still til her orgasm subsided, then decided I could not last any longer.

I leaned over her back to whisper to her...."I going to fill your butt with cum now....." and began to thrust more rapidly.

It was too hot and tight. Four or five thrusts later I buried my cock in her butt and held it there, shooting my load of cum up her ass.

"Oh....I can feel it.....keep cumming, keep cumming....." she said.

As my orgasm wound down and my cock began to shrink, I fell on Victoria's back from exhaustion. Reaching under her, I placed one hand on each breast and softly kneaded them, finishing my last few strokes in her ass before my cock slipped out.

"Fun?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" she replied.

We lay there in a pool of sweat, fluids and lotion for a good ten minutes before she stirred and we rolled on our sides, facing each other.

"I never thought I would let someone do that to me," she said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You just won't give up on the dirty talk will you?" she giggled. Victoria reached out and started stroking my limp cock.

"I never thought I would let someone fuck me and cum in my butt....or maybe I should say cum in my ass, that sounds sexier doesn't it?"

"I don't think it matters how you say it....just that you enjoyed it."

We looked at each other for a few minutes, just enjoying the moment. Then Victoria started getting off the bed.

"You're welcome to use my shower if you like," I said.

Victoria stood up, turned around giving me a full frontal view of her body and said, "I think I want to go back to my room just like this. I want to make this moment last a bit longer."

With that, she ran her index finger around her pussy, got it wet and extended her hand. I immediately moved up and licked all the juices from her finger, enjoying her smile as I did so.

She then took this same finger, and ran it up around her ass hole, scooping up what was obviously my cum leaking out of her. She then stuck this finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

"I better get dressed," she said.

With that I watched as she put all her clothes back on except her panties. It was almost as exciting to watch her dress as it was to watch her undress earlier. Just to add to the tease, she made sure she bent over a couple of times with her ass facing me, so I could see the cum dripping down her legs. Victoria noticed my cock starting to return to life.

"Someone likes to watch as much as they like to talk," she said, looking at my cock and grinning.

Once she was fully dressed, she reached for her panties and faced me. She picked up the hem of her skirt and gave her pussy a thorough wiping with her panties. Dropping her skirt, she handed her panties to me.

I stood up to face her and accept her gift.

"Thought you might like to keep these for a bit, to remember our adventure by," she said.

I took Victoria in my arms and we shared a long, sloppy French kiss. Then Victoria whispered in my ear.

"You can fuck me in the ass and leave your big load up there anytime....be good!"

Seeing the surprised look on my face, she smiled, gave me a wink, grabbed her purse and walked out of my hotel room door.

I took her panties and lifted them up to my nose and inhaled deeply,

You just never know what can happen while people watching.