Pet Ownership Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had drained me completely she gave me a shear golden robe to wear making me the God for tonight. Pet got down on her knees with her hands folded and said, "I am here to worship my God and Goddess on this their last night as a monogamous couple."

I knew I was out of my league here so I pulled Pet to her feet and unhooked her leash. I dropped it to the floor and told her, "Lead us in this night of worship." Pet bowed and took my hand and brought me to my Goddess of the evening. I had no idea what to expect but also knew I would go along with anything Pet said.

Tonight Pet was in control and Kathy and I were her willing followers. These roles were new to all of us but show how much Kathy and I had opened to new ideas and how much Pet was becoming her own person. The first thing she did was to lead us not to the table but to the living room where she had pillows built around the coffee table. She had us sit together and said she would not be joining us tonight but she was there to wait on our every wish. She left and brought in the food which was fit for a God and Goddess. She sat opposite us on her knees with her hands folded. Our glasses were always filled as were our plates. She was one step ahead of us the whole meal.

Finally we had to tell Pet that as good as the food was we just couldn't eat any more. She quickly took away the food and pulled the table out of the way. Pet came and pulled Kathy to her feet and stood her in front of me. Pet reached under the rode from the back and unhooked the strapless golden bra. The bra fell to the floor and all I could see of Pet was her hands as she played with Kathy's tits. Her singing voice came through, "These tits have been yours and yours alone for ten years of marriage. No other man has seen or touched or tasted these tits for ten years but tomorrow another man will see these beautiful tits. Another mans hands will feel these tits as mine are now. His mouth will suck on these nipples and taste for the first time what only you and I have tasted.

Seeing just Pet's hands and hearing her voice talking about what another man is going to do to my wife had me hard as a rock. I started to stroke my cock and I don't know how Pet saw me but she told me to stop. She said, "The only release your cock will feel tonight is in Kathy's pussy as you claim her for the last time as only yours."

Pet's hands moved down to Kathy's panties and slowly pulled them down. Kathy opened her legs and one of Pet's hands came from under Kathy's pussy and the other came around her waist. As her hands played with Kathy's pussy her voice again sang out, "Your cock has been the only one to enter this pussy in ten years. You and I are the only ones to taste the nectar within these folds. Tomorrow another man's tongue will lick the golden droplets coming from this pussy. Another mans fingers will slip inside this pussy as mine are now." Pet pulls Kathy's pussy open wide with both hands and says, "Then his big meaty cock will slip deep into this pussy that once was only yours. His cock will slide in and out of her as he pounds her pussy. She will moan and cry out with another mans cock in her pussy for the first time in ten years"

Pet has Kathy lay on the floor and pulls her robe open exposing her naked body to me. This is the first time I’ve been able to see Pet. Somehow she too is totally naked except for her white robe. She has one of Kathy's tits in each hand and hers are hanging above Kathy's face. Pet looks up at me and says, "Come join me and enter your wife for the last time that she is only yours." I was between Kathy's legs before Pet had the words out. Kathy took my cock and guided it to her pussy. Kathy was as wet as I had ever seen her. I knew she must have been as turned on as I was and I knew I would not last long. I just stayed there for a moment when Pet said, "Fuck your wife's pussy just like Dick will be fucking her tomorrow." Kathy's legs locked around my waist and she started fucking me before I had a chance to fuck her. At that moment I knew how bad Kathy wanted Dick's cock deep in her and how much I wanted to see him doing it.

Kathy and I were fucking like we had never fucked before. We were like wild animals. I was pounding her pussy and she was pushing back with everything she had. Kathy was moaning and her head was rolling back and forth then she screamed, "Fuck me Dick Fuck me hard Fill my pussy Yes Dick fill me up!" That was all it took and I pumped and pumped load after load into my wife. I had never cum so much or so hard in my life. I finally fell to Kathy's side pulling my cock from her pussy unable to move.

I'm not sure how long I lay there but when I opened my eyes Kathy was passed out next to me. Pet sat at Kathy's head on her knees, hands folded as if in prayer. When she saw my eyes open she said, "Bless you, bless you both. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Before her eyes even opened up Kathy's hands came up and pulled Pet's head down for a hot wet kiss. Kathy's eyes finally opened and she looked up at Pet and said, "Thank you for making it so visual for me. I only hope it is as beautiful as you make it feel." Kathy pulled Pet down for yet another hot lovers kiss.

Coming back to my senses I took control once again and said, "There is a pussy down here that needs cleaning. Come down here and lick her clean."

Pet was looking at me and Kathy asked, "Don't you want to clean my pussy for me?"

I kissed Kathy's fury mound and told her, "The next time I clean your pussy it will not be my cream dripping from it."

Kathy moaned and Pet crawled over her body so they were in a 69. They went after each others pussy like their life depended on it. I got behind Pet over Kathy's head. I looked down at Kathy licking away at Pet and told her, "Pet has a nice full pussy to lick, let's see if I can give you one too." I shoved my cock deep in Pet's pussy as Kathy licked away at her. I had already cum twice since I got home but the thought of licking another mans cum from my wife's pussy tomorrow had me over the edge in no time and I filled Pet's pussy as well.

I fell back watching the two of them sucking my cum from each other. I knew life would never be the same and Kathy would never be the same after tomorrow. She is so hot for Dick's cock I couldn't believe it. Then the thought came to me that I would also be fucking Jackie.

Kathy and Pet finally calmed down. Kathy and I were sitting on the floor with our backs against the couch. Pet was lying between us as always. I didn't think I could get hard again but Pet rolled over between Kathy's legs and started telling her, "You know all this opens up for you. There are so many combinations, you can have Uncle Dave and Dick at the same time. You can watch as Uncle Dave takes my ass" she looks at me "which he hasn't done yet, and Dick in my pussy. If you like what you see maybe you'll want to try it too. I know you have never had it up the ass before but you never know. Maybe Uncle Dave should try your virgin ass tonight to see if you like it."

Pet and Kathy both look at my now hard cock Pet smiled and looked up at Kathy saying, "Uncle Dave looks like he's up for it."

Kathy was very nervous looking at my cock. She was shaking her head saying, "I don't know ............ I’ve never .......... I couldn't ............ Look how big .........It'll never ...."

Pet whispered in her ear, "You'll never know till you try." Pet pushed Kathy until she was over my cock. Kathy just looked at it as if she had never seen it before. Pet told her, "You get him good and wet and I’ll get some oil." Kathy's mouth slowly slid down my cock as she looked up at me.

I stroked her face and told her, "It's your night. If you want to try but I’ll tell you this, I’ve never done it either with anyone."

Pet was coming back with the oil and asked, "Did I hear you right that you have never done it either. That's why you never tried with me. I have two virgins here?" Pet was laughing as she got behind Kathy with the oil. She poured the oil over Kathy's ass and started working first one finger in then two all the while talking to Kathy, "I've got some good news and some bad news." Kathy's whole body tightened up. Her ass gripped Pet's fingers and her mouth sucked hard on my cock. Pet rubbed her ass as she still worked the fingers in her ass. Pet told Kathy, "Relax, it's all good news just some better than the other. The bad news is your first cock in your ass will be one of the biggest you'll ever take, the good news is that once you take your husbands cock in your ass you can take just about anyone."

Kathy was relaxing more now as Pet sawed in and out of her ass. Pet whispered to Kathy, "This end is ready and it looks like Uncle Dave is more than ready. It's now or never are you sure you want to lose your virginity?" Kathy just nodded with my cock still in her mouth. I pulled my cock from her mouth and got in place for my first piece of ass. Pet had three fingers of one hand deep in Kathy's ass and was patting her ass with the other. She told Kathy, "I'll stay right here to make sure he goes slow, ok?" Again Kathy just nodded.

I brought my cock up to Kathy's ass and Pet removed her fingers and held my cock. She brought the tip of my cock to Kathy's virgin hole. Very slowly she pushed just the tip in. Surprisingly Kathy's ass opened to allow the head to pop in. Pet held me tight and asked Kathy, "You ok with this so far?" Kathy nodded. I slid in another inch or so and stopped, another inch or so and stop. Soon half my cock was in Kathy's ass. It was so much tighter than any pussy I had ever been in. Pet poured more oil on my cock and I pulled out just a little and was just about to push forward when Kathy gave a loud grown and shoved her ass back hard on my cock. I was balls deep in her ass and just stayed there more from shock than anything.

Kathy looked back at me and smiled and said, "I couldn't wait any more. You would have taken all night. Now fuck my non virgin ass good and hard."

I started pumping in and out slowly at first but Kathy kept slamming back into me. She kept yelling, "Fuck me Fuck my ass Fuck me good and hard!" I started slamming into her and we were fucking fast and hard. Kathy kept screaming, "More More More...." I felt my orgasm build and Kathy felt my cock get bigger and screamed, "Yes Yes Now Fill my ass now." I exploded filling the first ass I was ever in with all I had left. Having cum twice already in the last hour there was a lot more than I thought I could ever shoot.

I fell back on my ass and Kathy fell to the floor. Pet rolled Kathy on her back and started kissing her like crazy. Pet lay next to Kathy and said, "Now that you have had every hole in your body filled with cream, I want you to think about having all three filled ............... at the same time."

Kathy lay flat on the floor and moaned, "Oh God no. I would die right on the spot."

We decided that was enough practice for tomorrow. We need to leave some for Dick. We all got into bed with Kathy in the middle again and Pet and I holding her.

12