Pissed Off Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick whimpered as the muscles in his legs contracted. Later, when reviewing the film, he would see just how flexed those muscles were. He felt the semen pushing up his shaft as Ms. Pittman stroked his cock. She aimed it at Sue's face, and the first spurt landed directly in Sue's open mouth. Rick jerked like a rag doll as he came. The dildo in his ass felt like it grew every time his cock released another shot. His orgasm soon faded, but his cock continued to ooze down cream long after Ms. Pittman had released it.

After a few minutes, Sue helped Rick forward as Ms. Pittman pulled her cock from his ass. For the second time in two days, he had been fucked to the point of exhaustion. He was too tired to think of anything. Ms. Pittman congratulated him on another successful shoot and left him to clean up in the adjoining restroom. He eventually made it back to his office, only to find an e-mail already waiting. He tiredly opened it and groaned. Ms. Pittman felt that the businessman angle was good, but she also wanted a few scenes done in different venues. Househusband, blue-collar worker, weekend camper and sportsman were all characters that she not only wanted to explore, but film as well. She finished the letter by saying that she was confident in Rick's desire to see the project succeed. She had set the next scene to be filmed at her house the following night. Dinner and drinks would be provided by her, or course.

Rick pulled out a pad of paper and began to jot down what he would need for the evening. Getting to the top was turning into a pain in the ass.

12