Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," he said in wonder. "Shannon, your ass is incredible."

I wiggled. "Well, are you going to fuck at it, or just stare at it?" I teased.

"Can't I do both?" he joked. He put some lubricant in his hand, and I felt a finger tentatively play with my asshole. "Are you sure?" he asked.

I smiled at him. "Definitely," I said, encouraging him.

He placed his cock at my rear hole and tentatively prodded it. The pressure felt strange, an alien sensation that gave me both excitement and a great deal of pause. The soft spongy flesh of his cock head didn't seem to find the center point of my sphincter, though, and I was getting frustrated.

"Geez, Andrew," I complained. "Are you sure you know where it is?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I just don't want to hurt you."

I reached behind me and grabbed ahold of his dick. "Yes, please," he said, relieved that I was going to take him inside my body at my own pace. "Guide me in."

There was a lot of lubricant on his dick and on my asshole, which actually made it more difficult to aim. I felt bad about teasing him, because it didn't feel like I was having much better luck.

Then it hit the bullseye, and I knew that it was going to happen. My ass began to spread open as the flare of his cock began to push into me, and I felt a stretch greater than anything I had ever experienced in my life.

Holy shit this was an eye-opener. Up until that moment everything I had tried had been easy, barely an inconvenience. Even the first time I put the dildo in my mouth felt like a no-brainer compared to this - and the head wasn't even inside me.

I thought about giving up, simply taking him out and putting a condom on him and fucking him again. I was sure he wouldn't mind, but there was a part of me that knew he'd still be disappointed.

Hell, he's not the only one, Team SUAFM whined.

It felt... wrong. It felt like I needed to use the bathroom, probably one of the most un-sexiest feelings in my life. His dick just seemed to push me further and further open, and I had to stop and take a moment to breathe through the pain. As soon as I stopped pressing forward, the pain dissipated.

It goes away quickly, that knife edge.

I tried pulling him further inside me, but soon the pain came back. I compensated by pushing him out just a little, but not letting him go completely. At that moment I thought I had found the secret, as the slight back-and-forth movement began stimulating all of those little sensitive nerve endings in all the right ways.

Oh god, I had found it. I had found that knife edge that Tracy had been talking about. Back and forth, back and forth. Small, tiny movements. The pain and the pleasure fought against each other until they meshed into one feeling - as long as I could control it.

More than once, the slippery cock fell out of my grip as the lubricant made it very difficult to keep it exactly where I needed it. Whenever that happened, I paused to get a better hold and then started over. Whenever I did, I felt him open me up a little more.

Open me up. There's no other way to describe it. At some point, this constant sawing motion made me feel like my body had been a locked box, a vault. Now it felt like my ass was blooming, a latch had been released and the door was about to swing wide open. It felt like my lower half was expanding with each minuscule movement as I pulled him inward micron my micron.

All at once, I felt him pass a point of no return. The head started slipping forward and there was nothing I could do to hold it back. In a wild and crazy moment, it reminded me of when you scoot yourself off the top ledge of a water slide past the point where you could no longer stop yourself.

It was on its way, and it gave me such a sense of relief and accomplishment at the same time when it finally passed into my anal cavity. My ass muscles swallowed the head of his cock until it fell just inside behind a very thick, very tight mass of muscle.

I gasped, and he froze. "Oh god," he said, and I echoed the sentiment.

"Don't move," I breathed, barely able to speak a coherent language.

I felt him throb, and I was stunned at how different the sensation was to have him inside of my ass rather than in my pussy. I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't this. One thing was certain - there was no way he could fuck my ass as if it were just a second pussy.

I wallowed in that sense of accomplishment that I couldn't explain, and allowed myself a moment to comprehend the new and alien feeling of my bottom holding an alien invader in its grasp. I needed to take a moment to relax and simply feel him, until I was ready to create a little movement.

I had him in my ass. In my ass. The thought came over and over, a sense of disbelief fighting against the reality. His dick was actually, finally inside my ass.

Now that the head was through, there were new sensations. I imagined what it must look and felt like to him, to have the helmet of his head caught behind that wall with the remainder of his dick still outside of my body. The mental image was a turn-on, surprisingly.

I pushed back against him a little, and felt yet another new sensation. This time, though, there was no sharpness of pain - at least, not like when he first penetrated me. There was an increasing pushing feeling as his cock moved forward about an inch. There was a discomfort as the fullness pushed my body out of his cock's way.

Within moments I seemed to lose all sense of scale. I had no idea how far he was inside of me, or even whether or not he was moving further in with each small thrust.

"Oh god," I said, trying to get my head wrapped around all of the new sensations. I genuinely didn't know if I liked it or not.

"Are you all right?" he asked, worried.

"I think so," I confessed. I felt him start to withdraw, and this time I was convinced he was trying to pull himself out of me. "No, don't!" I demanded. I reached behind me in a desperate attempt to stop him from going any further.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said again.

"You're not," I said. "You're just so big. I just need a little time."

Andrew stopped trying to disengage, and I wondered if my appeal to his ego worked. Apparently it did, and I felt him start to press himself back inside me.

After a moment, I just had to ask. "How far inside?" It wasn't the best English, but he got the point.

"All but a couple inches," he said.

I knew I needed him all the way inside me. I wanted to feel his pelvis pressed against my ass, wanted to feel his balls against my pussy. We were close to that. Only two more inches. We could do it.

"Shannon," I heard him call. I was beginning to learn what that meant, but I didn't want him to come just yet.

"Don't come," I said. "Not yet. Please."

He simply whimpered a little, and I tried to only move a little. I edged myself back and forth, and I heard him try to breathe through his nose in order to keep his orgasm at bay. I needed to keep him going for a little while. I had plans.

He slipped a little further inside me and he gasped again, his hands flying to my hips. I knew he wanted to thrust inside me until he bottomed out - pun intended - and was fighting to keep in control. There was an incredible sense of power at that moment, knowing that I had him riding his own knife edge. Here I was on all fours, Andrew's cock nearly fully stuffed inside my ass, and I was in complete control. That is, as long as I could hold off on his orgasm.

"What does it feel like?" I asked. Not only did I want to know, but I thought that if I could get him talking he might able to focus on something other than his orgasm.

"S-so t-tight," he stuttered. I loved the fact that he had a hard time even speaking.

"Better than my pussy?" I asked. I really wanted to know.

"D-different," he said. I pushed back a little more. It may have only been a few millimeters for all I knew, but to me it felt like he had pushed inside several feet.

I grunted. I felt him twitch inside my ass. "Talk to me," I gasped. "Tell me."

He struggled to keep his breathing steady, as if he took a deep breath he would start spraying his load inside of me right away. "With your pussy," he said in a rush, "there are all these different places and... contours and... textures."

He groaned as I pulled forward enough to have him withdraw slightly. Then I pushed back a little harder, and he sank further inside of me. We both moaned.

"Your ass is all... all... all even," he finally managed to get the words out. "All around my cock. S-so smooth and it grips me at..."

He stopped, and I wondered what had happened. After a long break, he finally said, "the entrance. Or exit."

I giggled at his inside joke. I was feeling warm inside, the invading cock no longer feeling like an invader. I could feel two distinct sensations on my end. My asshole was gripping his cock and feeling it slide back and forth, a zillion nerve endings registering in a perfect circle around his shaft.

The second was a fullness I had never imagined before. I never thought that I would ever find my ass to be an erogenous zone until he had played with it the night before, and at this point I was trying to cope with all of the new sensations.

"It's l-like this tight circle m-moving down my c-cock," he said, struggling to get the words out. "And th-then so w-warm deep ins-s-side."

He sucked air through his teeth, trying his best to hold on. "What does... it feel like?" he asked me.

I tried to find the words to describe it, and yet I felt like they were completely impossible to find. I wanted to tell him how each part of my ass felt different, how I could feel him get deeper and deeper, how the head seemed to fill that part of me while the rest of his shaft just seemed to push me apart from the inside.

The magic happened when he moved, though. Small, quick movements set my sphincter muscles on fire. I could feel him better there, feel the nerve endings excited as his flesh ran across them, but at the same time I wanted to feel more of the fullness that I knew was coming.

"Full," I managed to croak, knowing that it didn't do it justice. I didn't just want my nerve endings stimulated, and I didn't just want to be full. I wanted both at the same time. I needed him to move, needed him to constantly be in motion for me to feel what I needed.

"Intense," I added. Not the best description either. "So intense." That's better. Much more clear.

I couldn't help it. I started to move on my own, my hips moving back and forth in a more steady rhythm. He grunted with effort each time I came further down on his dick.

"Andrew," I panted. "I can't stop."

"Shannon, I-I'm going to c-come if you do that," he warned.

I knew that. I knew it but I couldn't stop myself. There was a completely new sensation running through my lower body that I couldn't define, and didn't understand. There was no orgasm to expect, but the feeling was so good that I just couldn't stop. I didn't even know when the crossover happened. All I knew was that I needed to move.

"I don't care," I said, picking up my pace. "Do it if you have to. Come inside my ass. Just fuck me, Andrew!"

My voice had reached a fever pitch, a shrill, demanding call.

Andrew groaned, and I felt his hands grab my hips and his cock suddenly pushed all the way inside my ass.

"Yes!" I grunted as he bottomed out. The root of his dick spread my asshole just a little bit further, but I didn't have time to enjoy it.

Andrew pulled almost all the way out, and before I knew it he was thrusting back inside me. It withdrew, and then he reversed course. Out and in he went, both of us grunting and groaning with each thrust. As I had hoped, I felt his balls slap against my wet pussy with each stroke.

The friction increased and I felt an incredible warming heat begin to grow where he entered me. Unlike my pussy which created its own lubrication, I felt a more raw and primal sensation. I didn't know how much longer I would be able to take it, as it felt like he was trying to make fire with his dick and my asshole.

I managed to lift a hand free so that I could touch my pussy, and I felt the heat spread there as well. "Shannon!" he nearly shouted.

I didn't hold him back, though. "Do it!" I yelled at him. "Come in my ass!"

Andrew lost it. He held my ass in place while he fucked it until I heard his voice start to grow louder and higher in register. I knew he was close, and the anticipation of his explosion inside my body brought me up a few notches as well.

This is it, Team Shutupandfuckme shouted with glee. He's going to do it. You're going to feel it!

I was ready to experience a man's come inside me for the first time. So ready that I-

He buried himself balls deep in my ass, and didn't move. His cock seemed to fill me up even more, and then it exploded. I felt the liquid in my ass almost immediately, and I didn't even need to rub myself any harder.

My lower body clenched and reacted, and I could feel nothing but both of our chaotic orgasms fighting for attention in the same physical space. Neither one of us had any energy left, and I felt the weight of his body shift and lose balance. He collapsed around me, and his arms wrapped around my torso and he held me tight as he emptied himself into my anal cavity.

The way he was buried inside me, I felt the widest part of his shaft bob and flex, and I imagined that each twitch was another spray inside my ass. I could visualize it pumping into me, over and over, and I tried to map it to what I was experiencing so that I could use it for my masturbation sessions later.

I marveled at how the ending felt so different than the beginning. Like, night and day different. The beginning had felt rough and - let's face it - unpleasant, but at some point it had morphed into such intense pleasure that it belied description and definition.

"Oh god, Shannon," he said after a moment. "Please say that we can do this again!"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I panted.

I tried to take stock of my situation, and I realized that I was going to have to take a shower again. It was a small price to pay for such a gloriously intense event.

My ass held him tightly, and for some reason he didn't go soft. I wondered if there was some sort of coincidence there. He began to move inside me once more.

I tried to look at him over my shoulder, but couldn't quite see him fully. "Again?" I asked, impressed.

"I'm torn," he said. "I want to, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay hard now that I came so, er, hard."

Within moments I understood what he meant. As long as he had been buried inside of me, he had been able to maintain his erection. I think it had to do something with my sphincter clenching and squeezing him at the root of his cock. For some reason, though, he started to slip. As soon as he tried to fuck me the natural strength of my anal muscles managed to push him out of my body.

"Awww," he said as I finally squeezed him out. I had meant it to be playful, but in reality I really did feel a little disappointed. Neither of us wanted it to happen, but it did. I didn't think that he was any happier about it than I was. As his cock head fell out of my bottom, we both shuddered and spasmed at the sensation.

"Simultaneous convulsion," he quipped. I giggled.

Even so, I was content. I looked over at his shiny dick, and felt it in my hand. To think that I had had this thing in my ass. I played with it a little while, realizing that this was really the first chance that I had to see it soft. Every other time I had seen it, he had been hard and ready for me.

I marveled a little at it. It was so small now, barely a couple of inches. But it could grow to nearly three times that size, and that had been in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass all in one twenty-four hour period.

Not like Tracy could say that, I thought to myself proudly.

A thought struck me like a bolt of lightning. I may have just come up with an idea to solve my Tracy problem and my Simone problem at the same time.

Could I do it? Could I actually go through with it?

You've been able to avoid issues with people by running away from your problems. My mother had said it not three hours ago. You need to learn how to work through them.

I knew she had been right. I thought about it for a moment, weighing my options. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I needed to take control of my life.

She will own you, Mr. Rawlins had said. At the time, I had only thought about Simone. Now, though, I realized that he had been really talking about Tracy, but neither of us knew it at the time. The stakes were higher now, though. Tracy was playing for keeps, not just trying to gain points in some stupid class. If ever there was a time for fighting back, it was right now.

Now. Time. Patience. I needed to plan. That would take time. I would have to pace myself, prepare my scheme if it had any chance of victory. I had to be careful not to let anyone in on my intentions, including Andrew.

Especially Andrew, I thought to myself. That saddened me, because it meant that I would have to keep secrets from him as well. There was no way that he would help me, though, if he had even the slightest clue of my designs.No one could ever know what I was thinking about doing. Not until it was time.

Then, well, then we would see if I could actually be able to go through with it.

Although, Team SUAFM pointed a bright side. Even if you ultimately chicken out, you could have a lot of fun along the way.

That settled it. I made up my mind.

"Andrew," I said, smiling at him. "I loved that."

"I did too," he said, grinning. "That was amazing."

"I could do that every day," I said.

"Me too," he said, but I don't think he thought I was serious.

"Let's do it, then," I said, looking him straight in the eye.

"Wait, you mean it??" he asked, now understanding that I wasn't joking around. "Really?"

I nodded. "Andrew, I want you to fuck me in the ass every day, or as much as you can." I don't know how I could have been any clearer than that.

Realizing how strange it sounded out loud, I added, "That was the most amazing feeling I've ever had, and I think I could happily get addicted."

"Holy shit!" Andrew said, looking like had just won the jackpot lottery.

In a way, I suppose he had. As we got out of bed to head to the shower, he was giddy with excitement and post-coital thrill. Knowing that he was going to fuck my ass whenever he wanted was precisely the kind of feeling I wanted him to have.

As I led him into the bathroom and turned on the shower water, he turned me to him and kissed me.

"You're the perfect girl," he said, and I could tell that he was truly smitten by me.

"I try to be," I said, smiling back at him. I turned to face the faucet under the pretense of checking the water temperature, but in truth I didn't want him to see my face.

Oh god, you learned that from your mother, Team Morality said. It was true. I was afraid that if he could read the expression on my face then he would know I was holding something back from him.

I felt bad for Andrew, knowing what I had to do. But I couldn't let Tracy get away with what she had done, nor what she was planning to do. If i was going to get my revenge then I needed Andrew to help me. If he knew what I was planning, he may never go along with it.

All I knew was that I needed Andrew to fuck me, and I needed him to start doing it right away.