Posture and Imposture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured the boys were probably as stupid and single-minded as dogs right now, but Mark actually said something intelligent. He said, "You're overdressed." It wasn't brilliant, but it had elements of intelligence. Suzy grinned and placed her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts.

"Why, Mark. Are you trying to get a look at my pussy? Don't you know you're not supposed to see a married woman's pussy?"

Mark said a second intelligent thing. "Please?"

Suzy let out a giggle, wriggled, and began to lower her pants. She got them down to where a wisp of trimmed pubic hair showed and looked back at Mark. "What will you give me if I take them off?"

Mark and Ben both groaned. Ben said, "What do you want?"

"I want you both to eat me out. Mark first and then Ben."

They both agreed enthusiastically. "Sure." "Damned straight."

"OK. One more thing. We have to turn the fluorescent lights out - somebody might look in the window. Turn on the lamp over there." This referred to a reading lamp in the corner. In a flash, the room was dim. The lamp was not very useful for reading because it was only 40 watts, but as my eyes grew accustomed to the light, I could tell better what was going on. Also, I felt that I could approach closer to the door without being seen peering from the hall.

"I took yours off, Mark, so you take mine off. Yeah, like that. Oh, you naughty boy. Can you believe how wet it is? That's from thinking about you, and all your muscles and your big, firm, AH!! Oh, jeez, Mark. Your tongue feels so... AH!! Put your finger in there. Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Put in two fingers. Yes. Don't stop."

I'd never heard Suzy so vocal. I think this was part of the two-lover experience; she was describing everything Mark did for Ben's benefit, and vice versa.

"Oh! Oh! I like what you're doing with my tits, Ben. Mark took his fingers out and he's eating my pussy. He's putting his tongue inside and Oh! Oh! He's licking, licking my, my, Oh, kiss me Ben." For a long time there were no sounds except slurping wet noises and hums and moans in different registers. Then Suzy spoke again. "Give me your dick, Ben. Put it in my mouth. Dat's goob." Her speech was muffled by Ben's dick. She started to go in and out with him while cupping his balls with her hand.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Ben groaned. "I bet your husband likes this. I wonder what he'd think if he saw his little wifey doing this. Yeah, baby, you like it, don't you? You like strange meat. Take it deep." Suzy liked the encouragement, and picked up the pace. Hearing what was going on, Mark apparently wanted some, too, and left his position to stand by Suzy's mouth. I don't think he had much of an attention span.

Suzy sat up straddling the bench and grabbed both dicks, one on each side. She pumped and sucked on them, first on one side and then on the other. They tried this for a few minutes, but she just wasn't able to give enough attention to either of them to bring them off. Mark became frustrated, and held her hair. "I think you've got some business down there, buddy," he told Ben.

Suzy knew what this meant. "Ben, I'm dying to have you kiss my pussy. I promise you're next. Please go down on me Ben. Please?" Ben grinned. Suzy turned on the bench and lay on her back with her knees spread wide as Ben attacked his new job with loud slurping sounds. Mark positioned himself on his knees at Suzy's side and she gulped his hard dick with relish. It was awkward for her to move her head from side to side to satisfy Mark, so he grabbed a fistful of her hair and began pistoning himself in and out of Suzy's open mouth. Meanwhile, Ben must have been good at what he did, because soon Suzy was making strange sounds, louder and louder, each time Mark's dick let the air escape. It went something like, "Ga! Ga! Ga! GhA! GHAGH!" She began to buck and thrust against Ben's face, lifting the whole lower half of her body off the bench; then she collapsed on the bench limp.

Mark did not let up. He continued to pump his hips against the limp Suzy's face until he came in her mouth with a loud groan. She grabbed his dick with her hand and wearily slurped it all down. "Oh, Ben," she croaked. "You are good at that. Thank you. You'd better come up here and get your reward."

Mark wandered over to the side and Suzy sat up and scooted to the end of the bench to face the frustrated and excited Ben standing in front of her. She took him gently in her mouth, working slowly and teasingly. Ben was in agony. "Faster, Suzy. Please, Suzy, do it a little faster." With Ben's coaxing she did speed up, but only enough so that it wasn't torture. Meanwhile, Mark sat straddling the bench behind her and reached around to play with my wife's boobs and still prominent nipples. He squeezed and pulled them as Suzy worked on Ben, and when Ben started to groan signaling his impending release, Mark urged him, "Do it on these! Squirt all over these when you come," holding out her tits.

Ben grinned. Pulling out of Suzy's mouth, he pointed his glistening purple pole at her; then performed the last few strokes by hand. The first couple of ropes were powerful and landed on Suzy's face and in her hair, but subsequent squirts landed all over Suzy's breasts, which Mark manhandled in Ben's direction, her shoulders and her lap. Mark rubbed Ben's hot cum sloppily into Suzy's breasts and Ben soon joined him. Suzy's head lolled backward, facing the ceiling, as these two studs squishily mauled her upper body with sperm.

This sexy scene, plus the stimulus of his crotch rubbing against Suzy's naked back had brought Mark back into action. Suzy glanced back at him. "You like rubbing against me, don't you. Would you like to rub against this?" She thrust her butt backwards. Mark grinned in answer, so Suzy scooted to the far end of the bench and lay down on her stomach. "Rub that bad boy all over me", she coaxed. "I want your cum all over me, just like Ben's."

Mark placed his dick in the crack of her ass and started to rub up and down while gripping her cheeks. "That's nice, Mark. I can feel your balls rubbing up against my little butthole." This really was working, and Mark seemed to be enjoying himself, but then he went too far. He started to wiggle his finger into Suzy's anus. Suzy won't let me use her backdoor (yet), so I was sure she wouldn't let Mark, either. She told him several times to stop but he kept trying to invade her butt with his finger and eventually with his dick, so in frustration Suzy rolled over onto her back.

Now she was lying on her back at the end of the bench, her legs spread as wide as possible, almost at right angles, showing her pussy to Mark. "Try rubbing the outside of this", she offered. Mark slowly rubbed the underside of his penis against her clitoris and swollen lips, while bucking his hips in a fucking motion. He began to groan, and it sounded as if he was about to get off from the friction. "Oh, my god, Mark. That feels wonderful! You're about to make me cum doing that, baby!" Mark stroked up and down. Then he slowed, and his hand went to his dick and positioned it. Then he pushed forward slowly.

"Oh! Oh!" Suzy cried. "Oh, Mark! Oh!" Mark continued to push forward slowly. My wife took two rasping breaths, then said, "Oh, Mark. You can't do that. Take it out of me. That was the deal."

Mark said, "Oh, sorry. It must have slipped in." He stood motionless, neither putting it in further nor pulling it out.

Suzy insisted. "Mark! You have to take it out!"

Mark held his ground, "It's OK. It's just sitting in there. I'm not fucking you with it. Now that it's in there, why don't you take a look at it? It's really sexy!" He was using his thumbs to rub the stretched lips around his cock as he said this.

Suzy leaned forward and saw Mark's meat half buried in her hole. Her mouth was open and her eyes wide. Mark grinned. Then he began to push again, and his cock began to disappear further and further into my wife's cunt. He coaxed, "Just let me put it all the way in once, and then I'll take it out." He kept slowly but steadily pushing while my wife stared, speechless, her naked breasts heaving. When their pubic hair met and he bottomed out, he ground his pubic bone into Suzy's clitoris in circles. A deep, involuntary groan escaped her open mouth.

Then, at the same maddeningly slow pace, Mark pulled back. Suzy could only stare, while Ben knelt motionless behind her. But when Mark was almost out, he stopped and began to push in again. A look of horror crept over Suzy's face, and she cried, "Mark! You have to get out now! I really mean it!"

Mark just grinned. He addressed Ben. "Hey buddy. Just hold her for me a little bit, OK? You know she likes it. If I get ten good strokes in, she'll be begging for more. She'll let you do her too. Just hold her shoulders down. You might want to put your shorts in her mouth in case she tries to holler."

I don't know whether Ben would have done any of this or not, but Suzy did have time to say one important thing. "Matt? Hey, Matt. You're going to have to put a stop to this. Help me!"

For a stupid moment I wondered who Matt was. Matt? Oh, that's me.

I stepped into the room and turned on the fluorescent lights, blinding everyone. I had the advantage of surprise, but I didn't really need it. I may not be a large, intimidating man, but I've been a martial arts enthusiast all my life and teach ju-jitsu twice a week at the YMCA.

As it happened, I didn't need to do anything about Mark. Suzy drew her knees to her chest and launched her feet with all her strength into Mark's solar plexus. He bounced back onto the floor on his ass with a wheeze. I stepped over to Mark before he could think and placed him instantly in a thumb lock. This made him as gentle as a baby. I then looked at Ben. "Are you going to leave peacefully?"

Ben's mouth was open. "Yeah. Sure. OK." Come to think of it, Ben said that a lot. "Just let me grab our clothes."

"Leave the clothes."

Ben smirked and started to collect the clothes, ignoring me. He never knew what hit him. In an instant he was standing on tiptoe with his elbow in the air and his wrist locked. If you've never been in a joint lock, you're missing an experience. With a properly applied wrist lock, a twelve year old girl could lead an NFL center around like a kitten.

"Come with me, gentlemen," I said, and tiptoed them down the hall to the door. I let Ben open the door with his free hand. "What about our clothes?"

"They'll be outside your door in the morning," I growled, and pushed the two cads off. I couldn't resist dislocating Mark's thumb in the process. It was a small price to pay, and would be his little reminder for the next week or two. Bad boy.

When I got back to the room, the clothes had been tossed in a heap. Suzy sat on the bench, still naked.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Oh, sure. For the most part they didn't do anything I didn't want them to, except at the very end. It wasn't exactly rape, but it might have turned into one if you hadn't come along."

"You knew I was out there?"

"Of course. I'll explain later, but right now, I have a serious unsatisfied need. I need you to fuck me right now. Look at me."

She was quite a sight. Her hair was tangled and matted. Her face was flushed. Her body glistened with sweat. Her chapped, swollen nipples jutted from her sticky breasts, bright red from excessive handling. Her labiae were dark purple and puffy -- more engorged than I've ever seen them -- both from physical wear and sexual anticipation. Here was Suzy at her most fuckable.

I took a moment to turn off the fluorescent lights, creating a better mood. Then I shed my clothes as my wife watched, admiring. She resumed the position she had been in during Mark's atrocity, butt at the end of the bench and legs spread wide. "Put it in me," she demanded. "Slowly, so I can watch."

I did, much as Mark had done. But this time, there were no complaints. This was my exclusive territory, and when I started my second stroke, just at the moment when things had fallen apart for Mark, Suzy whispered, "Yes!" I continued in and out at a very slow pace while Suzy watched. By the fifth stroke she was starting to orgasm, and she did so with every agonizingly slow stroke that followed, until I shot my hot seed deep inside her.

***---***

Back in our motel room we lay together in bed. Suzy was watching me admiringly, patiently waiting for the obvious questions. I started with, "When did you know that I knew?"

She chuckled. "You knothead. From the very beginning it was obvious that Ben and I were clicking. I went out of my way to make sure you could see it, so you could put a stop to it at any time. I figured you'd either go back to your former jealousy or get turned on and want it to continue. If you had told me to stop, I would have, but I've always expected you might want to watch. I was right, wasn't I?"

I nodded.

"When we were on the ATVs, it was entirely your choice to leave Ben and me alone. And do you think I couldn't see your silhouette perched right above us on that rock? You're such a bad outdoorsman that I half thought you'd fall on us! It was all I could do not to look straight at you, and I had to keep distracting Ben so he wouldn't look up and see you too."

"Did you know I was there yesterday morning?"

"Well, I don't know anyone else who has glasses that look like yours. Did you know that they reflect light, mister detective? Especially from a dark hallway facing a bright room. Why, tonight it was so obvious that I made them turn off the overhead light before they saw you."

Good grief. I shook my head in embarrassment. "And how did you know I'd be there tonight?"

"I checked at the desk earlier and told them that you and I were going to work out together. They told me you had already been there to pick up the key, so I knew you'd be along. If you hadn't picked up the key I'm not sure what I would have done, but fortunately you're pretty predictable."

"And the reason you described everything they were doing to you was so..."

"...was so you would know. That way you could enjoy it if you enjoyed it, or put an end to it if you didn't."

"So you did it all for me?"

Her eyes twinkled. "What do you think?" Without waiting for an answer, she added, "We need to get some sleep, honey. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, and I'm worn out." She rolled over, turned off the light and fell asleep before her little head hit the pillow.

I couldn't sleep so readily. The whole business had changed something inside of me. I had found the whole episode very stimulating. My mind kept going over the last few moments with Mark. Suzy said that it might have turned into rape. It might have been worse, I thought. What Mark said might really be true and she might have given in to his advances in a few seconds. Then she'd still be there happily being fucked by the two of them. The agreement we had would have made that cheating. And if she had gone over the edge, would I feel the same way about it now as I would have before this weekend? Was it time to renegotiate the deal we had?

***---***

The End.

Thanks for giving me your time. If you liked this, please vote. If you have some praise or criticism that will help me improve future tales, please add that too, either in the comments section or by email. I love getting mail from nice people, even when it's critical.

12