Pyaasi Choot Ch. 03

Story Info
Reena is introduced to lesbian-sex by Vibha. (Hindi)
2.6k words
4.52
49.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reena’s sexual appetite was increasing day by day. She became a true nymphomaniac. Soft spoken by nature, Reena turned into a tiger when overtaken by lust and rapture. She NEVER got tired when it came to sex - Reena could fuck for hours upon hours, and STILL want more. She could satisfy five (or more) men at once in a gang-bang setting, yet STILL want more. There was simply no 'quit' in her. Her husband was distraught when he came to know about Reena’s promiscuity. He severed all ties with Reena resulting in a divorce. Reena was happy in a way that she was a free bird now.

Financially she was very well off, as her father had left her a vast property and wealth in Punjab near Chandigarh. So, she left Mumbai and moved to Mohali, near Chandigarh. She had a nice house there that her parents had bought few years back before they expired in a car accident. She joined a school for teaching in Chandigarh not for the salary but because she thought teaching profession provided her with a chance to seduce more and more boys. Lecherously, she had begun to seduce some of her students in the new school, craving their slim, boyish hardness deep up inside her warm, demanding vagina with a passion.

She also got hooked to pornographic books and movies. She masturbated for hours viewing dirty movies or reading sexually explicit books. She saw women using big dildos in these movies but she did not know where to get it, but she had her own substitutes… cucumbers, bananas, and candles. Even in school, she would sneak into the toilet during free time and masturbate with a thick candle that she always carried in her purse. To make things easier, she put a small cut in the crotch of her salwars so that she do not have to take it off. Driven as she was, Reena started taking chances no normal person would have dared to, abandonedly stripping naked in the backs of cars for some young boy of her choice, or hungrily removing the pants of still another eagerly trembling boy in some deserted portion of school, disregarding the threat of public exposure.

One day she had last two periods (classes) free before the end of school time and she was feeling very horny. She had a sexy novel in her purse. So, she went to lady teacher’s toilet. She gulped down half of the gin from the small silver flask she always carried in her purse and started reading the novel. As she became hornier, reading the sexy story, she took out a small but thick candle from her purse and started masturbating to satisfy her hankering. Reena did not even realize when the school time was over.

And then the whole world seemed to fall in around her as she heard the sweet voice of a woman say, "waah…Reena madam ... free periods ka poora phayda utha rahi ho….” Reena opened her eyes and saw Mrs. Vibha Kapoor--Principal of her school. “lagta hai choot mein bahoot khujli hoti hai…Vibha said dominatingly as she stepped forward snatched the novel and candle from Reena and asked her to follow in her office.

Vibha was the owner and the principal of school. She was in late thirties and a widow. She was stunningly beautiful with the body of a centerfold and the legs of a dancer. Once they were in her office, Vibha asked her to shut the door, so they could have a little privacy.

Reena stood before the attractive principal and felt as if she were a elementary school student in the principal's office. “mera khyaal hai, mombatti ke allava tum jaroor students ke saath bhi rang raliyan manati hongi…mujhe sab kuch sach sach bataao..nahin tau main abhi police ko boolati hoon..” Vibha asked with an obvious sarcastic lilt. She leaned further back into the chair, and propped her feet up on the corner of her desk. She had on a pair of black, high-heeled sandals.

Reena looked horrified into Vibha’s steel blue eyes, and for a second, couldn't find her voice and then narrated her sexual activities with the students. Reena could only stare down at her own sandals waiting for Vibha to let loose with her torrent of insulting comments. Instead, Vibha said nothing, just continued staring at Reena in what almost seemed amusement. Vibha smiled and got up from her seat and walked to the office door, and to Reena’s astonishment, locked it. Vibha walked back to Reena and leaned over and kissed Reena smack on her lips. Then they kissed again and this time the kiss lasted much longer. Long enough for Vibha to push her tongue inside Reena's mouth. Reena wondered what the hell was going on, but the feel of Vibha’s tongue fluttering in and out between her lips excited her. “Well Reena darling, kya ho agar main kahoon ki tujhe koi chinta karne ki jaroorat nahin hai? Mujhe lagta hai hum apna private arrangement work out kar sakte hain.

Vibha took out a bottle of whisky and two glasses from her drawer and poured neat for both of them. Reena sipped her drink while Vibha gulped it neat like a hard-core drunkard before refilling her glass. “dekh Reena, mil baant kar khaane mein hi mazaa hai…” Vibha said. “yeh nasamajh chokron ke lund kabhi kabhaar ke liye theek hain…but isme khatra bahoot hai…if you know what I mean…mera bahoot parties mein aana-jaana hai..jahan sab kuch chalta hai….ek se bad kar ek lund milte hain….chudwane ke liye…hameha kuch naya. Mujhse haath milaayegi tau tujhe aisey aisey experiences karwaaongi ki toone sochaa bhi nahin hoga.”

Reena was drunk. Her head felt woozy and she had trouble sitting upright. Vibha laughed and rose up and helped Reena to her feet. They embraced each other. Their mouths fused in a hot kiss again. Vibha's hands roamed over Reena's tits and ass and now for the first time Reena touched Vibha’s tits. Reena remained still as Vibha removed her kurta. When Vibha had removed Reena's kurta, she reached behind her to unsnap her bra and free her heavy tits. “Oh..," Vibha smiled, "kitne sexy mamme hain terey…mere tau moonh mein paani aa raha hai."

“Terey bhi kum nahin hain” Reena quivered with excitement. “tu kaise bol sakti hai..too ney abhi dekhey hi kahan hai?” Vibha teased her. They faced each other and continued undressing. Vibha removed her saree and petticoat. Her bra came off to reveal a pair of firm-looking tits with long pink nipples. Reena watching her intently and holding her heaving breath began to remove her own salwar and the two females stripped themselves at the same instant. Vibha sucked in her breath sharply as she saw Reena naked except for her dark brown high-heeled platform sandals that revealed perfectly painted burgundy toenails. Reena had lushly opulent contoured body, revealing, beside the ripe fullness of her lust inciting breasts, her nicely rounded belly, the tiniest of waists, and shaved choot.

Ripples of pleasure also shot through Reena’s trembling body as Vibha’s nude body looked stunningly sexy especially her long legs which terminated with her gorgeous feet provocatively encased in a pair of shinning black high-heeled sandals, with tiny straps that embraced her toes, now wiggling in return of her attentive gaze. Vibha moved closer to Reena now and cupped her hands under her pendant tits. "Pahle kissi aurat ke saath nahin kiya hai na?"

"Nahin. Mujhe nahin pata kiase karna hai" Reena replied.

"Tu uski chinta na kar, main sab kuch karoongi, tujhe jab kuch karne ka man ho, tab tu kar, that's all."

Reena wasn't that ignorant about what went on between women. She'd read and seen enough in porn movies to know something about it. She had a keen desire to have Vibha's mouth on her choot. They kissed and fondled each other, their hands running over tits and asses, and then finally Vibha's fingers were running over Reena’s choot. Reena moved her legs slightly apart and shoved her crotch forward. Vibha chuckled and probed her fingertips up and down between Reena's cuntlips. "teri choot tau bahut ras nikal rahi hai.” Vibha slipped one finger inside Reena's cunthole and gently frigged her pussy with a side-to-side motion of her whole hand. Vibha's touch was marvelous. Reena closed her eyes and savored the hot feeling in her cunt. "Reena trembled with excitement. She was already climbing the walls. Vibha had her wild and crazy, hungry for her fingers and tongue and whatever else she had to give. Reena giggled as Vibha fondled and pinched her ass. “Sexy choottar hai teri," Vibha said. Reena slapped Vibha's broad ass. "Teri choottar bhi boori nahin hai."

Reena stretched out on her back on the carpeted floor of Vibha’s office and Vibha hovered over her. Vibha kissed Reena's mouth and neck and then started sucking Reena's tits. Reena loved it. Vibha knew exactly how to suck and nibble her tits. Reena's nipples were soon stiff and swollen with desire. Reena closed her eyes and quivered with anticipation. She knew that in a few moments Vibha would move down to the essentials. She would have Vibha's mouth on her choot.

Finally, Vibha's mouth left Reena's tits and began trailing kisses down over Reena's belly. Vibha nuzzled into Reena's choot. Vibha groaned with pleasure as she sucked Reena's thick cunt lips. She teased her by remaining away from her clit. Reena's passion-button was stiff and swollen and stuck out at the top of her slit like a little finger. Vibha loved cock, but next to cock what she liked best was sucking on a stiff clit and making the woman who owned it squirm and wriggle and cry out and gush a flood of hot cunt-cream out of her cunt hole. Reena was dying for just that. She wanted Vibha's hot mouth on her clit, but the way Vibha teased and sucked all the cunt flesh around it was so good Reena did not want to stop her. She's making me crazy, Reena thought. And now Vibha suddenly pulled her mouth away and a moment later Reena felt something soft and wonderful rubbing up and down in the trench of her cunt. Reena looked down and moaned with excitement as she discovered Vibha with one of her tits in her hand and her long pink nipple rubbing over her cunt flesh. Vibha's nipple touched Reena's stiff clit and Reena gasped. Reena felt shudders wracking her body. She spread her thighs wide and let Vibha take total possession of her watering pussy. Then Vibha licked over the sizzling flesh of Reena's creamy thighs and moved down to Reena’s feet and began to suck her toes through the sandals. The exotic flavor of leather drove Vibha wild as her tongue danced and slid over shiny straps and heels of Reena’s sandals.

Vibha was doing all kinds of lovely things to her. Reena was on her knees now and Vibha was behind her with her face pressed into the crack of Reena's ass. “Aisey hee…chaat meri gaand...” Reena moaned. Vibha did it. Reena trembled as she felt Vibha's wet tongue lapping up and down over her brownie .At intervals Vibha would drop her tongue down to probe Reena's dripping cunt hole, but she kept her tongue most of the time on Reena's asshole.

She's certainly a hot bitch, Reena thought. All this time in the school she hadn't suspected what Vibha was really like. They rolled around on the floor now. Vibha climbed over Reena and swung her tits over Reena's face. Reena opened her mouth and Vibha immediately chuckled and dropped a tit between Reena's lips. Reena sucked and nibbled Vibha's long nipple. The Vibha's tit felt good in her mouth. She discovered how nice it was to suck a woman's tit. Why should the boys have all the fun? Reena's hands were holding Vibha's hips, and now she slid a hand over Vibha's belly and down to her pussy. Reena found it incredibly exciting to feel Vibha's smooth hairless cunt lips under her fingertips. Vibha's pussy was sopping wet and Reena fondled and stroked Vibha's cunt until Vibha moaned with pleasure.

Vibha swung her body around and settled down on top of Reena. Sixty-nine. Reena knew about it, of course. She had seen this in so many porn flicks. But this actual experience with a woman, and when Reena looked up, what she saw was Vibha's pink hairless cunt hanging over her mouth. There it was. She could smell it. She felt Vibha's mouth on her pussy and she knew Vibha expected her to do the same. Vibha's hairless cunt looked succulent and tasty. Closing her hands over Vibha's ass, Reena pulled the Vibha's pussy down to her mouth. She slurped and sucked the juice dribbling over her tongue. Vibha's cunt was delicious. Reena’s fingers held Vibha’s cunt wide open and she sighed with passion again. Then she stuck out her tongue and slurped all the way up Vibha's narrow pussy slit, from her pulsing cunt to her throbbing, thrusting clit.

"OOOOOOOH!" Vibha gasped, a current of sexy electricity rushing through her hot body. "Abhi main tujhe deekhati hoon ki choot kaise chaati jaati hai, tujhe din mein tarre dikhne lagenge!" Vibha said. Vibha wrapped her arms around Reena's hips and lowered her head. Her mouth opened wide. She made her tongue long and flat and brushed the whole expanse of Reena's pussy tunnel, licking wetly. Her tongue slurped and slapped against Reena's quivering, pulsing flesh and she could sense a tingling starting in Reena's pussy. It wasn't going to take long at all to make Reena cum.

"MMMMM!" Reena tried to scream. "MMMMM!"

She made her tongue work even harder in Vibha's pussy. She had to return those lovely thrills. She thrust her tongue stiffly into Vibha's pulsing choot and fucked her with it, plunging it in and out with lewd, slurping sounds. Vibha's tongue found the bud of Reena's clit and poked at it. Then it flattened and shook on her sensitive flesh. Reena couldn't believe the electric thrills that shot through her body. It was hot and wet and alive; it made the thrills build up to a peak that she had never reached before.

"MMMMMM!" Reena gave a half-smothered scream of delight. She ground her mouth into Vibha's pussy and copied her every motion. She did everything that Vibha was doing. Her tongue kept perfect time with Vibha's, twirling faster and slower whenever Vibha's did. She followed Vibha's lead and found that her own pussy was snapping and swimming in delight. Vibha was leading her perfectly, leading her to the most wonderful orgasm of her life! Reena's mouth opened wide. Her nipples ground into Vibha's thighs and hardened into peaks of lust. They seemed ready to poke holes in Vibha's soft flesh; they were so stiff and rubbery. She twisted them into the soft skin of Vibha's tummy and felt the climax rip through her whole body.

"MMMMMMM!" she screamed, her sounds of passion muffled by Vibha's spasming pussy flesh. "MMMMMMMNNNNN!" Vibha wiggled her hips lustily. She ground her face into Reena's pussy to feel her orgasm. And then the thrills were too hot to be denied in her own body. Her spasming pussy squeezed tightly around Reena's hot tongue, rowing it right into her burning pussy tunnel.

Reena gave another muffled squeal that matched Vibha's. Vibha ground her face even harder into Reena's pussy and lashed her tongue back and forth across her trembling clitty. She sucked it with her soft lips and chewed it with her teeth sharply. She flipped her tongue over its pulsing surface and felt her own pussy explode fiercely. They were both cumming together, just perfectly! Reena couldn't believe how wonderful she was feeling. She could hear the noise of their mutual sucking. The slurping and smacking noises made her even more excited. She kept cumming and cumming, over and over, right along with Vibha. She didn't think that she'd ever stop feeling the wonderful climaxes shoot through her body.