Pyaasi Choot Ch. 04

Story Info
Reena & Vibha seduce security-guard and enjoy threesome. (Hindi)
3.4k words
4.52
52.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, both of them relaxed. They lit cigarettes and Vibha also poured whisky in two glasses. “saala paani khatam ho gaya whisky ke liye. Main bahar se lekar aati hoon.” Vibha said and got up to go out. “arey nangi hi bahar jaayegi kya? kuch pahen ke tau jaa. Koi dekh lega tau” Reena said. ‘koi baat nahin Reena, school mein koi bhi nahin hai…agar kissi ne dekh bhi liya tau usse bhi chodenge.” Vibha said with a wink. Reena saw Vibha’s wobbling gaand as she teetered out in spike-heeled sandals. She was back in a couple of minutes and they both sat drinking and smoking.

“Vibha teri choot tau malai jaisy hai…aur choot ka paani tau bilkool amrit hai….” Reena said with a sigh. “Teri choot ka paani tau is whisky se bhi jyaada nashila hai” Vibha said, “aur teri gaand bhi bahut delicious hai.” Both of them were quite drunk and again becoming horny, as they talked dirty. “aaj pehli baar mainey lesbian experience kiya hai…par such Vibha darling, mazaa aa gaya…” Reena chuckled, “meri choot tau phir sey khujlane lagi hai”.

Vibha pushed Reena gently backward with one hand and casually slipped her other hand between Reena's thighs. Her fingers parted Reena's choot and gently began to stroke the soft, moist skin of her choot. "Oh, Vibha ... oh ... haan, uunnh," Reena sighed, unable to control the passion that Vibha's skillful fingers were stirring in her cunt. She could feel her juices beginning to flow and her clit begin to swell from Vibha's wonderful stroking. There was a sudden sound at the door of the office and the two women looked and Reena cried out.

The security guard of the school, Javed Khan, was standing there in the doorway. Javed looked at the two women lying naked on the floor. He was totally confused. In fact, he had heard some sounds from Principal’s office and he came there to check. Before that day, Vibha always used to inform Javed when she stayed back for some work after regular school hours. Vibha had forgot to inform him today and also to lock the door after she got water for their drinks 15-20 minutes back. Javed was 28 years old pathaan and married with 3 kids. He was well built with athletic body.

Reena was shocked and dismayed but Vibha was calm. “Koi baat nahin, ab tu andar aa hi gaya hai tau tu bhi hamare saath aish kar le” Vibha vinked at him and Reena. Reena was really stunned at her boldness, but the whisky and the erotic atmosphere combined to weaken her to the point of yielding. “Tera lund tau hamen nangi dekh kar khada ho hi gaya hoga” Vibha said lustfully, looking at his crotch. Javed couldn’t believe his luck. Without delay, he stripped his clothes. His lund dangled like huge salami halfway down to his knees. It was at least nine inches long. His balls were huge, like two hen's eggs hanging in a pink sac. Reena was now grinning from ear to ear. Javed’s lund was straight up in the air. Reena looked at his cock and sat there with her mouth open and said, "hey bhagwaan..." She reached over and put her hand on his lund, she could not reach all the way around it, and said, "maine pahle kabhi itna bada lavda nahin dekha."

“Saali, tu dekhti bhi kaise.. 17-18 saal ke chokron ke lund hi tau khaye hain abhi tak teri choot ne... aaj tujhe asli lund ka mazaa milega” Vibha said mockingly. They started giggling and stroking him and all he could do was just sit back with his eyes closed and let them have their way. Vibha soon got down between his legs and put both hands around his cock and looked up at him with those beautiful eyes, and gave it a lick all the way up and down to the base then moaned, "Mmmmm kitna achha swaad hai... tu bhi try kar Reena.” Reena got down beside Vibha and lick the head a little. Then, they started taking turns sucking him off and jerking him too. Javed placed his hands on their heads and was rubbing their hair. They couldn't get him all in their mouths, but they tried. They took turns sucking and stroking then they kissed each other and licked and sucked him some more. "Oh, kitna sundar hai…aur tagda bhi…!" Reena gasped, her wet tongue swirling out and stroking the livid thumping pole feverishly.

Meanwhile, Vibha's rapid hands were all over Reena's body, squeezing and clasping and stroking her warm silky flesh, dipping to her crotch and finding the dripping folds of her wet open choot. Reena sucked the head of Javed's gigantic lund into her mouth and dove on it crazily, squeezing and pumping the fat bulging stalk of flesh with her hands. She moaned and hissed deliriously as Vibha's fingers slid up into her flowing cunt. Reena slurped the gargantuan stiff lavda, bathing it in warm spittle and sucking the pulsing, ballooning head of it deep into her throat. And Javed obliged Reena by stuffing her mouth with it, pushing down on her bobbing head with his strong hands and fucking up vigorously into her throat.

The tempest of fuck hunger that was engulfing the other three grew more urgent, more heated and violent. Vibha tugged Reena's trembling body back onto the floor, moaning and cooing with lust as her mouth found Reena's big pointed red nipples and devoured them. Reena was forced to release Javed's throbbing, twitching wet cock from her mouth as she tumbled and squirmed backwards onto the floor. But her creamy white thighs splayed apart, and she gazed passionately at his fierce lund, begging with him, pleading. "Ohhh, ab raha nahin jaata, ghused do apna lavda meri choot mein, pleeease, pleeease bahut aag lagi hai is choot mein…bhosda bana do iska apne lavde se…jaldi sey ghusedo.”

Slipping an arm beneath each of Reena's knees, Javed locked her long legs in his arms and swooped them upward, pinning her thighs back against her shoulders and completely baring the long wet seam of her crotch. He leaned over her that way, his twitching cock bobbing only inches from the slick open blossom of her runny choot, and smiled, and put his fingers on her tight nipples, pulling and softly pinching them. Vibha slithered down Reena’s body to her thighs, to her ass, kneading Reena's uptilted taut buttocks with her hands, kissing Reena's ass everywhere and rubbing the knuckle of her forefinger against Reena's tight pinched-shut rectum. Reena stared up into Javed's lust-torn face, her eyes wide and shiny, with crackling excitement, and she gasped and whimpered, "Ohhhh, yeh tau meri choot phad dalega, is tarah nahin…bahut bada hai! Oh please, oh please ... unnnnn!" She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth as she felt him lower his hips and place the flaring head of his long thick prick in the puffy, wet, inflamed outer lips of her cunt. Her body tensed, she stopped breathing, and then cried out. "AAGGNNNNHHIEEEE!" she howled. Javed had unleashed the full force of his strength and driven his massive cock down to the very bottom of her spasming channel in one violent forward plunge.

Pinning her knees back against her shoulders and bending her body double, Javed rode Reena's ass up off the floor and pumped sharp rapid jabs of raging lund into her, and she wriggled the smooth taut moons of her buttocks and squealed and bucked up into his thrust. Vibha managed to slip her hand between Javed's heavy, dangling balls and Reena's ass, and she inserted her finger into Reena's rectum. Reena whooped and coughed with surprise. "Ohh! Ooooonnnhh!" The sounds Reena made in her sweet torment seemed to whip Vibha's lust to a higher pitch, and she swarmed against the jouncing, thrashing, whinnying pair, sinking her teeth into the flesh of Reena's white flexing thigh, stabbing her finger in and out of Reena's asshole, finding her way with the other hand through twisted legs and arms to Reena's breasts and finger-raping Reena’s stiff flaring nipples. The sight and the sounds of the blistering, yowling, squirming fuck-storm that had engulfed Javed and Reena had worked the magic on Vibha. She swarmed with savage passion over whatever parts of Reena’s thrashing body she could reach with her hands and mouth, raping Reena’s anus with her long finger, and biting the Reena’s up tilted squirmy buttocks with her sharp teeth, humming and moaning wildly.

Javed drilled the Reena’s choot so viciously that she was simply shattered by the mad explosion of her climax, which ripped and tore through her wincing, screaming body like a thousand bolts of hot lightning. "AAIIIEEEEEENNNNGGGG!" she wailed, wracked with joyful spasms that threatened to squeeze the very life out of her fuck-flayed, doubled-up body. Vibha felt her own body pulsing and shivering with excitement, felt the sparks of desire speeding through her hot blood. Vibha somehow knew that Javed was not coming along with Reena. Javed had not surrendered his seed. He turned Reena over and positioned her on her hands and knees. Reena felt him rise up behind her, felt him part her buttocks again with his hands, felt the thick gristly stalk of his hug erect penis swing up and down in the moist crack of her ass. It would never fit; she knew it would never fit into the tight passage. She felt his massive prick wedged between the cheeks of her ass, riding up and down, bursting and throbbing with insane power, and again she gulped with terror. “Ohhh nahin…please…meri gaand phar jaayegi…itna bada lund maei gaand mein nahin samayega….mar jaaoongi main….” Reena looked back over her shoulder scared at Vibha. Although she have had her ass fucked so many times before, but Javed’s cock was a monster, incredibly thick.

"Just relax Reena, tujhe mazaa aayega, mera vishvas kar." Vibha spread open Reena's ass cheeks, licked up through her crack pausing on her anus to get it good and wet. Then she fingered Reena's asshole probing inside with one, then two fingers to get her used to being penetrated up the ass. Once Vibha felt Reena relax, she spread her asscheeks wide apart holding them open for Javed. Reena held her breath as he lodged the huge bulb of his prick's head in the small mouth of her rectum, holding her buttocks apart with his hands, inching his cock into her. While he started pushing in, Vibha began fingering Reena's cunt. He strove and pushed and grunted, but it would not go in.

Reena began to shake with sharp continuous tremors, shivers that seized every inch of her flesh and shook her, and shook her, so that she could do nothing but moan for him to do it, to do it quick. She implored him, she begged him, going suddenly giddy and maniacal with fear and joyful anticipation. “Jaldi kar madarchod….ab ghusedta kyon nahin apna lund meri gaand mein….” His thumbs dug even more fiercely into the edges of her pinched-shut rectum, which flamed with razory spasms of pain, and he lunged up and forward, and she felt the head of his cock slide into her ass. "AAGGGHHIIIEEEE!" she howled suddenly. "OHHH! OWWWWCH! UNNNGH OW OWWCH! ANNGGGHH!" Reena felt like her asshole had surely ripped open, but it somehow it managed to stretch apart to accommodate Javed's huge cock. Her anal hole hugged the fat bulging head of his huge tool as it passed into her rear hole. Vibha could see the tears roll down Reena's cheeks from the pain, but she held back screaming any more. Her anus was stretched open incredibly wide.

Javed pushed in deeper, forcing his thick meat through Reena's asshole and up inside her tiny rectum. Reena was breathing heavy almost in a panic as the thick log between Javed's legs disappeared deeper and deeper inside Reena's precious little ass. "Oh!!! bahut bada hai,..... ahhhhh!!!!..." "yeh.... ba..h. uuuu t. ba..da.. hai.!!!" ahhhh!!!!!... dukhta hai.........." Reena had his cock stuffed in her, buried in her ass and it was hurting. Vibha fingered harder pushing her fingers deep inside Reena's cunt. That seemed to work pretty well. Reena was getting turned on, which gave Javed a chance to start pumping her super tight asshole. She coughed and choked with helpless delight through the shocks of molten pain-pleasure that jolted her, that tore at her every pulsing nerve, as his fiendishly huge cock slid deeper and deeper into her asshole, lubricated by the greasy jelly and powered by the firm passionate thrust of his hips.

Reena felt every hidden nerve in her body flutter and spurt and pop and burst again and again. Tense with the agony of pain-pleasure that came from being completely impaled in the ass by the merciless slicing sword of this chowkidaar's beautiful stupendous prick, she squirmed into the floor, grunting mindlessly with lust and impatience, lifting her ass to him, wanting him to ravish her brutally. Some part of her brain knew he had gone briefly crazy, but it was okay with her, she wanted more, and more! Javed had embedded his fantastic prick deep within her and now lay slumped on her naked back, his teeth roaming and nipping the flesh of her coppery shoulders as he enjoyed the intensity of pleasure that came from her tight ass muscles pinching his burning shaft. But Reena was delirious with impatience. She tilted her ass up to him, begged him in incoherent gasps and pleasure. "jor se, gaandu, aur jor se! Unngghhhh! Oh bahut mazaa aa raha hai..! kya hua gaandu, kya tu ... unh oh! Kya tu aur jor se gaand nahin maar sakta? Mar le meri gaand! Ohhh phad daalmeri gaand!" she shrieked, imploring him, egging him on, bucking her hips back into him, her whole twitching body washed with flashing heat as she felt the huge monster that was sunk in her.

And whether it was her words or the frantic undulations of her pelvis that whipped him into frenzy, Javed suddenly began to give her what she wanted. He reared up behind her, pulling his prick out to the edge of her anus, grasping her thighs with his strong steady hands, and plunged it into her so brutally that she squealed with shock and joy, thrashing and squirming so wildly that the bonds on her wrists and ankles bit into her skin. Again he slammed his cruel, piercing, punishing cock into her, and again, and again! "Unh! Unh!" she grunted as his cock drove into her, rearing and surging into the spasming depths of her belly. His hard lower belly slammed and slapped into her jouncing, quivering buttocks as he hammered his ass-splitting prick deeply into her, and she thrusted back and up into him with her shuddering hips, taking the full piercing penetration of his brutal shaft, pinching it and wrenching it with her ass muscles, driving him crazier still. Already she was coming, she felt the hot arrowing rockets of honey fire squirting through her, but it was only the beginning, the first popping explosions of the holocaust she could sense was coming. "UNNHH! UNNHH! AAGGGHHNNNIIIEEE!" she screeched. "UNNNNEEEE!" She was shrieking and cawing mindlessly with agony, she nevertheless swooped her ass up again and again to the pounding, hammering, relentless penetration of his amazingly stiff and tireless cock. She dug her elbows and her knees into the carpet and tilted her ass up to him, swirling it in small circles, twitching it back into his plunging tool grunting as he slammed forward and crammed her asshole with it.

Vibha could almost feel the fiery, stabbing, piercing tip of the immense steel-hard penis digging unbelievably deep up into her own belly, and she whimpered in sympathy and envy as she saw Javed pull it halfway out and slam it home again, bringing new shrieks and squeals of insane delight from Reena's cawing throat.

Wheezing and groaning, her body taut as a stretched wire and burning everywhere with a torment of honey fire, Reena could not tell where the blazing, whooping rockets of her pain fled and melted into the stupendous red-and-purple manias of the violent killing paroxysms of her growing, expanding bombshell orgasms. She came and came, and still the fiery cluster of nerves in the clenching ring of her splitting rectum spurted with hotter and hotter flames. Suddenly she felt his massive plunging penis grow even bigger inside of her. She felt it swell and elongate and grow harder still, harder than rock, harder than steel. She thought she had taken as much as she could, as much as anybody could, but now she had to take even more as he swarmed over her back, sinking his teeth savagely into the flesh of her shoulders, clawing her breasts with his hands, and lifting the lower part of her shuddering body off the bed completely with each brutal piercing lunge of his cock. Now instead of ploughing and probing her with it, however fiercely, he was drilling her, sinking the huge shaft so far into her ass that she feared he would actually tear her apart.

Javed bit her shoulder cruelly, and she screeched, throbbing and twisting and thrashing with now blinding bursts of coming. "AAGGIIIEEE! OOOOWWWCHH! OHHHH GOD! ANNGGGG! UNN! OH SHIT UNNHH!" Reena cried. But even now, as she knew he was only a second away from coming, she felt the power of the climax that had been building in her. He roared and ripped into her, and she dissolved, her body flying to pieces in pulsing tornadoes of pulverizing spasms. They seized her and wrenched her, and bled and pummeled and stomped and squeezed every last crashing throbbing pulsation of pleasure out of her flesh. Reena was nothing but a shuddering, gagging mass of joy-burning flesh under him as she felt the long ass-murdering rocket of his prick explode deep within her, squirting hot strings of jism into her, the wild animalistic cries tearing themselves out of his throat as Javed crushed her beneath him and pumped his endless fiery gobs of seed deep into her ass.

Locked together in the immense holocaust of the fuck-storm they had created, they quivered and shuddered, and groaned and gasped, dying through the violent beauty of the incredible spasms that tore through them. Time was obliterated, and it seemed to Reena that the huge, shattering bomb of their mutual orgasm kept on exploding forever. Stream after stream of cum flooded her tiny rectum. When Reena eventually felt the throbbing stop and the hot spurting subside, Javed withdrew from her stretched asshole, leaving her moaning. Seeing Reena kneeling there with her anal hole still spread open and knowing that just inside that hole was a big pool of fresh cum. Vibha moved over to Reena's behind and licked her just fucked asshole feeling on her tongue the slimy cum residue that coated Reena's anal opening. Vibha spread Reena's ass-cheeks further apart forcing them open wide and stretching her anus. Vibha tongued Reena's asshole more, smearing the sperm around her ass-crack using her lips and face. The nasty slut within Vibha was now emerging. Her lust and frenzy for cum brought out her filthy whore side.

With her face still buried between Reena's ass-cheeks, Vibha placed her lips onto Reena's stretched open asshole, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down onto the floor until Reena was seated on Vibha's face. Then Vibha started sucking, sucking hard on Reena's anal opening. Reena was going wild with the incredible feeling of her asshole getting sucked and rimmed. Vibha pushed Reena off her face. She sat up looking at Reena and Javed. Her lips glistened with white sperm and some brown slime running down her chin. Her face was a mess covered with Javed's spunk and some sticky slimy filth that she sucked from inside of Reena's ass. But Vibha merely sat there tasting the nasty sticky stuff she extracted from Reena’s behind. She ate everything that she sucked out, swallowing several times to get the entire residue clinging to the inside of her mouth.

“kaisi raand hai tu,” Reena exclaimed. “jarra dekh apne cheherey ko”. Reena moved forward and kissed Vibha on her face. Reena licked Vibha’s lips, and used her fingers to remove the sticky scum dripping from her face, pushing it into own her mouth to eat that too.