Pyaasi Choot Ch. 07

Story Info
Vibha introduces Reena to sado-masochism & pee-drinking. (Hindi)
4.5k words
4.74
62.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reena was simply amazed by the lesbian sex she had with Vibha. She had enjoyed sex so much with men and boys but it couldn't have been as good as with the other woman, Reena thought. Because other woman knows how to fuck you so good, and she never gets tired. She can just go on doing it to you, and you can do it to her, until neither of you can lift a finger anymore.

After the thrill of their first climaxes subsided, Vibha put on music and they lit cigarettes and poured whisky in their glasses. The music and the gin made Reena feel so good that she stood up and started dancing in front of Vibha. She swayed in her high heels before Vibha's fascinated gaze. She ran her hands over her body, and moaned softly, and danced naked in front of Vibha. Soon Vibha, half-hypnotized by her whisky and Reena's murky, irresistible sensuality, stood and began to dance, too. Like Reena, she caressed her own body, and the two naked women circled each other in the glowing tube-light, swaying in time with the music, yearning and swaying and teasing one another as their bare, excited bodies drew close together, then tantalizingly slipped away. They danced until the record played itself out.

Both of them poured another stiff peg of whisky. Reena felt a strong urge to pee and when got up to go to the bathroom, Vibha whispered “nahIn”. Vibha’s lips quivered and she licked them. She poured some whisky in her glass and handed it to Reena. “apnA .kImatI aur sunaharA amR^ita jaisA peshAba is glass mein kar…” Vibha said with a shine in her eyes. Reena was almost overwhelmed with the depravity of Vibha’s request. She was in fact extremely turned on by the nastiness of what Vibha was saying. Without knowing what came over her, Reena put the glass between her legs let the jet of her piss fill the glass that became warmer. Excited, she heard the sound of the glass filling up and fascinated she saw the yellow liquid foaming. Before the glass could overflow, Vibha replaced it with the other glass that also contained some whisky. Reena put the glasses on the table devoutly. Vibha kissed one of the glasses and looked into Reena’s eyes. Vibha felt the warmth with her tongue. Then she drank it in big gulps without putting it down. Ahhhh… garma peshAba kay swAd kA jawAb nahIn " she panted. The taste of Reena’s hot urine pouring over her taste buds was unbeatable.

Vibha gestured with her eyes to Reena to pick up other glass. Reena wanted to taste her own hot golden piss in her mouth and feel it running down her throat. She sniffed the aroma from the glass as she slowly rubbed her pussy. "UGHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned as she brought the glass to her lips and sipped gingerly from the glass at first. It was salty and warm, and it tasted good. She drank a little more. The hot body-flavor of her own piss was making her so horny. Vibha bent down and kissed her as Reena took a big volume of whisky-piss cocktail in her mouth. Vibha’s tongue darted in and out of Reena’s piss filled mouth and Reena pushed a portion of cocktail in Vibha’s mouth. Vibha pushed it back to Reena’s mouth. They were swapping the piss back and forth to each other’s mouth until finally they swallowed it down. While they were kissing, both of them reached down and played with each other’s pussy. Within one minute, they were both having an intense orgasm. They were cumming at the same time and were still darting out tongues in and out of each other’s mouth, moaning and shaking and twisting in delight.

They were both so insatiable that they seemed constantly to be steaming and sizzling with lust and desire for one another. They lit cigarettes and continued drinking which somehow lit the fires of their lust again, but this time they were no longer urgent and driven by fierce, quick hunger for each other. Instead they moved languorously together, and calmly stroked and nibbled and sucked and kissed one another's bodies, taking a smoldering, fantastic joy in pleasuring each other. “teray liye ek aur surprise hai…tujhey achhA lagegA” Vibha whispered in Reena’s ear with a sly grin on her face. Reena seeing the look Vibha had on her face she was intrigued. Not asking any questions because she knew that she would get her answer soon enough. “Merey sAth bedroom mein chala” Vibha said and Reena followed her. Both were teetering due to intoxication as they walked. Vibha opened a cabinet, “teri choot ki saba takalIpha in sey dUra ho jAyegi” and with that pulled out a bag and took out five dildos of different kinds and sizes. "Oh, mA!" was all Reena managed to speak out. She stared wide-eyed and jaw dropping on the floor. She knew what they were from the porn-movies. She had never seen anything like this before. For a minute, Reena stammered unintelligibly and picked one of those toys. It was about ten and half inches long, and the girth of about two inches at the base. The hefty member was bent towards the ground and a nicely tapered head, which went to the thickest part, nearly two and quarter inches thick. It was very realistic, every detail of blood veins and glans and testes elaborately recreated. Reena studied the artificial penis and gonads. The testes were the size of golf balls!
”teri tau bolti hi banda ho gayi. ‘Oh, mA!’ kay Agey kuchh nahin bolegi kyA?” Vibha jeered. An amusing thought struck Reena and she giggled, "aur gAnd nahin hai kyA iski?" She stroked the long, thick shaft. The skin looked as resilient as that of a real, live hard pecker. She saw that the blunt point had a slit in it--just like the genuine cock!

“Sali…gAndu kahin ki… yah hi dildo jaba main harness mein pahan kar teri gAnd mein ghusAungi taba pata chalega” Vibha mocked. “aur yeh dekh… yeh saba say kamAl ka hai…” Vibha showed her a massive 18-inch double dong, which had balls facing each end. It was black coloured solid rubber full of lifelike veins. “Yeh do auraton kay ek saath chudAi karnay kay liye hai aur yeh teesrA bhI bahut mast cheez hai…” Vibha said as she picked up and licked another 18 inch curved double dong. “yeh sirfa solo-use kay liye hai…iska thick end choot mein dAlnay kay liye aur tapered end gaand mein ghusAnay kay liye…jis say ki choot aur gAnd mein ek sAth mazA ley sakein.” Vibha explained. Reena was feeling so horny listening to description of toys. Then Vibha showed her fourth dildo, which was 9-inches long and 2-inches thick. It had a suction cup, which helped that dildo mount on floor or chair or table to give a sturdy base. “Yeh dildo kA ek naughty secret hai… yeh asli lund ki taraha ejaculate kartA hai! Iskey saath yeh attached bulb mein jo bhi chAhe liquid bharo aur sahi moment para squeeze kara dau… itna realistic experience miltA hai ki kyA batAoon….doosrA advantage hai ki jis position yA angle mein chAho adjust karo aur phir is para jitnA chAho Uchhalo.. ” Vibha said. The last one was a pink colored with strawberry scented 6 Inch multi-speed vibrating penis to fuck yourself silly.

Reena was extremely excited, thinking about the fun she was going to have due to these dildos. Reena felt her body begin to quiver. "Mmm," she hummed as she spread out on Vibha's bed, "bahuta majA Anay wAlA hai, eh?" She smoothed her thighs open with two palms. Her sap producing twat hole opened wide enough to accommodate an elephant hog. She reached down with two fingers and plied apart her cunt lips. "aba jaldi say yeh moTA plastic kA lund meri choot mein andara taka ghused dey!”

Vibha smiled cool white teeth between her dark-red lips, "sAli Chudakkar kutiyA, teri choot tau bahuta tarasa rahii hai, parantu itni jaldi bhi kyA hai…" said Vibha as she put on the ten and half inches long dildo with harness around her waist. “tujhe ranDi ki taraha hi chodoongi…. Bol….saali… banegi meri ranDi? Vibha taunted. Reena looked at Vibha with questioning eyes. Vibha now informed Reena that she was her love slave for the day and she should just relax and enjoy what was in store for her. Reena knew she was in for a real passion filled day, hoping that the bondage was as good as she knew Vibha was capable of. “hA.n mai.n teri ranDi hoon. tU jo bhi hukm degi, mai.n mAnUngi.” Reena replied submissively.

"ghuTane jhukA kar baiTh jA, kutiyA," Vibha ordered. Reena slowly sank to her knees before Vibha. Vibha smiled down at her, then abruptly turned sat on the comfortable chair, leaving Reena in the middle of the floor on her knees. Vibha rested her legs on the coffee table, her sandalled feet dangling over the edge, bobbing back and forth in front of Reena. "chAla idhara Aa," Vibha ordered as she lit another cigarette. Reena began to rise, but was stopped. " nahI.n, dhIre dhIre re.ngate hu.ay idhara Aa.” Reena leaned forward onto all fours, and slowly crawled over to Vibha. Reena reached the edge of coffee table in front of Vibha, and sat back on her feet awaiting her orders. “meray sandal aur paira chat kay sApha kara… chudakkar kutiyA!” I Reena scurried over to her feet and began raining very sincere kisses of worship and gratitude across her sandals, their soles and heels and her exposed toes and feet. A ravenous tongue, lapping sloppily at her high-heels, trying to pleasure her, soon replaced kisses. Reena licked the top of her feet with broad stokes of her tongue. They glistened with saliva, wet with her mouthing, smearing her glossy burgundy lipstick. Reena sucked the heels of sandals like they were cocks. “Sandals kay talve bhi hai.n…chut-marani ! jIbha say chAT kay sAf kar… kutti . Reena kissed the under-soles of the sandals. She cleaned the soles with her tongue. She cleaned them well. She cleaned one then she did the other. The exotic flavour of leather drove her wild as her tongue danced and slid over shiny straps and soles of Vibha’s sandals. "aba behatara hai," Vibha sneered, "bol harAmee ! kyA inAm chaahi_e?." “Mujhe apni kutti… randi… banA lo…mera gala sUkha rAhA hai… thodi si whisky pilA do is apni randi ko” Reena replied. Grabbing hold of her hair, Vibha jerked Reena’s head up to look into her face and blew a plume of cigarette smoke into the Reena’s face. “Saali… dialogue mArti hai… bewadi ko whisky chaahi_e!! Vibha sneered and poured some whisky on her own feet. “le kutiya… merey pairo.n se chAT whisky.” Vibha laughed, a cloud of smoke wreathing her cruel features. Reena lapped at Vibha’s feet and sandals drenched in spirit like a dog licking water from a bowl.

The attention Reena was giving to her feet was also having a sexual effect on Vibha. Vibha leaned back in her seat and her hand wandered down to her pussy. She lifted up her dildo and started to slowly stroke her pussy. Vibha began to moan and move sensuously within her chair. Vibha then suddenly lifting her long leg and placed the sole of her sandal immediately under her chin, all the while exhaling a long drag of smoke in her face. “randi! teri choot ko apni sandal sandal se chodoo.n kya…bol” Vibha grinned. ‘hA.n chodo meri choot ko apane sexy sandals se” Reena mumbled. With her legs to either side of Vibha's leg, Reena squatted over Vibha’s foot encased in high-heeled sandals, the leather against her choot. Vibha flexed her toe. Reena moaned as she rubbed up and down the sandaled foot leaving a wet, shiny trails. Lower now, the toe of the sandal slid in and out of her dripping sex. Swollen, pink lips spread against gleaming straps of the sandals. Her hands caressed the slim, calves of her dominating lover. Vibha pulled away her foot from Reena’s pussy and placed her sandal clad foot in the center of her chest and gave a little push indicating to her to lay on the floor. Reena lay on her back on the floor near her feet and Vibha slid her left sandaled foot smoothly over Reena’s breasts while rubbing her other foot across Reena's throat, up along her cheek to her forehead, then back down across the other cheek. Reena felt Vibha’s sandal slide across her lips to her nose. Vibha’s left foot slowly and softly began sliding down Reena’s stomach over to her crotch and then slowly and softly began sliding up her legs again while Reena allowed her to rub her other sandal all over her face, mouth and nose. Vibha began rubbing the sole of her sandal on Reena’s wet pussy. Then while she was still kneading Reena’s tits with her heels, she slowly inserted the 5”-heel of her other sandal inside Reena’s pussy. When it was all the way in she withdrew it slowly and then plunged it in harder. Reena began moaning uncontrollably with the heel of the sandal embedded deep inside her cunt and the soles of the sandal rubbing against her clit. Vibha pressed tight the sole of sandal against her clit and slowly rotated it. Her own wet cunt was coursing and burbling with prickly fires, but somehow she didn't mind postponing her own satisfaction, because she knew it would come. For the moment, it was Reena’s squirming sweat-damp naked body that consumed her, and kneaded Reena’s firm round beautiful breasts with her sandal and fucking her cunt with the heel of the other sandal, making Reena howl and groan with pleasurable agony. "UNH! UNH! UNH! AOOWWWNNNGGGH! UNH! UNH!" Reena grunted and wheezed with mad delight, simply shattered and wrenched into a hot throbbing jelly of smoldering flesh as the peak of her climax crashed through her.

Vibha felt her own body pulsing and shivering with excitement, felt the sparks of desire speeding through her hot blood, felt her cunt moistening, gushing, flooding, and itching like crazy. Planting her feet wide apart and lifting up the dildo, Vibha spread her pussy. “chala SAli.. ghuTanon pe baith jA… aur meri choot ko chaT kar iski pyAs bujhA” she ordered, She grabbed a handful of hair at the nape of Reena’s neck and jerked her head and pressed Reena’s face in her cunt. Vibha was so excited that she was heatedly shaking. "aur yadi mujhe khusha kar diya… tau teri choot ki pyaas mai.n is lund se bujhAungi” Vibha said before placing the cigarette between her painted lips. Reaching her tongue out to flick across the Vibha' clit, Reena ran her tongue through the soft pink folds. She slid her tongue deeply into Reena’s sweet entrance. She tasted her, her senses filled with the Vibha' scent. She started thrusting then slowly at first, slow even strokes with her tongue, then speeding up. Vibha thrust her hips into Reena's mouth, holding her head still. "jor jor se chAT meri choot," Vibha moaned, feeling Reena's velvet tongue stroking harder and deeper. Stroking the Vibha' inner walls with her tongue she drove it in and out faster creating a rhythm, her hands clawing at her own thighs with the force of her need. The bridge of her nose pressed against the Vibha' clit and rocking back and forth on it with every stroke of her tongue. She withdrew her tongue and flicked the tight, hard clit, then drew it into her mouth sucking on it as her tongue danced over it. Vibha' moans were coming louder, her grip on Reena’s head never slack. Each stroke of Reena's tongue pushed her hips harder against Reena's mouth. "Ooohhh, meri pyAri randi..khusha kar de mujhe… meri rAni…Ohmmmm..." Reena heard the Vibha gasp loudly and tasted the sweet cream flow over her tongue. Vibha' body quivered as her knees and thighs held Reena in between them and her stiletto heels dug into Reena’s thighs. Reena’s nose and mouth were buried in Vibha’s wet cunt and it became difficult to breathe. Reena never slacked up on her tonguing and sucking of the Vibha. Reena's tongue drew Vibha over the edge again as her hips began to buck on Reena’s tongue. Vibha’s body writhed, her hips twisting and undulating on Reena’s tongue, her cunt dripping pussy nectar down her willing throat. Vibha came quickly, spasming wildly, gushing great flood of cream as she actually ejaculated over Reena’s face. The hot pungent fluid covered her face, stinging her eyes and filling her mouth and nostrils. Vibha released her grip then and Reena pulled her face away gasping desperately for breath. Reena coughed and spluttered as she swallowed a mouthful of her juices. Vibha looked down at her then, with a cruel grin on her sated face. Reena knelt with her head bowed, still gasping for air. Vibha could see the results of her explosive orgasm dripping from Reena’s chin. Slowly Vibha drew Reena to her feet and kissed her deeply, her tongue reaching out to taste her own flavor on Reena’s face and lips.

Reena was on the very brink, hoping for Vibha to fuck her hard, fast, rough with that dildo. Vibha also realized the hunger in Reena’s eyes as she saw her eyes burning with lust and knew she was dying to get fucked by her strap-on dildo. “tu ney mujhe bahut khusha kiya hai… tau aba teri KhwaahiSH bhi poori kar deti hoon… bahut ta.Dap rahi hai nA teri choot, is dildo say chudwAney kay liye…bol chhinaal ! Vibha asked as she stroked the 10 and half-inch length of the dildo with one hand. Half-terrified, but also half-starved with hunger for it, Reena stared at the massive thundering dildo. “hA.n chod mujhe… jaise chAhe… chod apni is kutiya ki pyaasi choot!” Reena replied. Vibha held her roughly by her hair. Reena screamed in pain and the moment her mouth was opened, Vibha pushed her dildo between the soft lips and deep into Vibha’s mouth. “chala sAli! Andara tak le.' Vibha pressed further forward grinding her hips as the full length of the dildo slid into Reena’s mouth and then her throat. Reena gagged as the rubber balls came to rest against her face. Reena’s jaw was forced as wide as it could go by the huge rubber cock. She was totally defenseless against Vibha as she began raping her mouth, forcing the dildo into her throat. Vibha looked down on the gagging Reena as she made her suck her big black cock. Reena attempted to withdraw, but Vibha wouldn't allow it. Instead, she grabbed Reena’s head and drove the tool even deeper, yelling at her to suck it. Reena’s eyes bulged from her face as Vibha started to fuck her throat, driving strap-on down her gullet. Her face was purple and her eyelids were fluttering. Sensing her dismay, Vibha gave one last thrust and finally withdrew the dildo from her mouth. Pulling her cock from Reena’s mouth, Vibha watched as she gasped for breath. A long thread of saliva ran from the head of the strap-on to Reena's wet mouth.

"mujhe ummiid hai ki too ney achhi tarah say laura chATA hai, chhinaal! kyo.nki yeh teri gAnD mei.n ghusane wAlA hai. poorA ka poorA ghused doongi teri gAnD mei.n," Vibha snarled, and rose to move behind Reena. “nahi.n gAnD mai.n nahi.n… meri choot ko chod… itnA baDA meri gAnD mei.n nahi.n jAyegA…please” Reena pleaded. Vibha planted the heel of her sandal in the center in the center of Reena’s back and pushed her face down on the floor. “sAli! choot bhi chodu.ngi teri, kintu pahale teri gAnD maroongi…kala shAm ko tau neelay gagan kay tale kissi anajAna kay muusal lund se apni gAnD marwA rahi thI… aba chup kar aur mujhse bhi gAnD marwA.. kutiyA…” Vibha said as she manoeuvered into position and blew a stream of smoke over Reena from the cigarette clamped between her lips.. She shifted until the head of the great thick dildo was pressed firmly against Reena’s anus. Reena grimaced and gritted her teeth as the mighty phallus was positioned at the end of her asshole. Vibha grinned and spit on the entrance of her bum, then began to slowly but firmly insert the ribbed dildo, giving Reena a savage slap with each rib that slipped inside the distended anus. Reena felt split in half with a searing pain. She cried out, loudly, and then bit her teeth after three stinging blows from Vibha. The dildo continued its relentless assault, until Vibha’s groin bounced off Reena's fleshy buttocks. Satisfied, Vibha then really went to work. Reena began to weep tears of pleasure and pain as the tool ripped into her guts, thrust savagely by Vibha. Each thrust became a little easier to bear, and the pleasure emanating from her stretched anus began to outweigh the pain. Vibha continued her verbal assault as well- "sAli kutiyA, teri gAnD ko aaj phAD Daloongi. teri gAnD ko itni baDi kar doongi ki isme meri muThThi bhi aarAm say ghUs jAyegi isme.n" Excited by the dirty talk and the revelation of how much this fantasy of Vibha’s also turned her own, Reena began to buck like a horse, thrusting back onto the rubber cock, trying to take it deeper, ignoring the pain as it punched past her second sphincter, even though it brought fresh tears to her eyes. After another full five minutes of rampant thrusting, at last Vibha stopped her thrusting, leaving the dildo embedded in Reena to the hilt. Vibha began a rapid circular motion grinding her own erection, her long stiff clitoris, against the butt of the plastic cock. Her breathing increased rapidly, becoming loud in Reena’s ear as she approached her climax. Vibha humped her cunt one last time against the end of the dildo pushing it deeper still into Reena's arsehole. Vibha came with a scream and Reena felt her juices on her butt-cheeks and thighs as Vibha ejaculated a thick river of cream all over her bum. Vibha groaned and pulled out, mimicking the actions of a man who had just emptied his load in Reena’s gaping butt. Reena twitched and collapsed, exhausted, on the floor, while Vibha gazed in adoration at her gaping anus, which was distended to the width of the dildo, refusing to close after that assault. Vibha swayed the dildo in front of Reena’s face showing how slimy the rubber cock was from being in her ass so long. “chala haramzadi mu.nha khol apna… aur chAT kay saaf kar” she told Reena. Reena opened her mouth to her. Vibha put the cock on her tongue pushing some of the sticky shaft in her mouth. Reena opened her mouth wider to accommodate the huge black scummy dildo. Vibha pushed more in. Reena didn’t resist; she took it. Then Vibha forced it deeper making her swallow the big black rubber cock. Then Reena wrapped her lips tight around the cock while Vibha slowly extracted it. All of the slime covering that coated the shaft, the scum from deep within her ass, Reena cleaned off with her mouth and lips. Then in one gulp, she swallowed her own dirty asshole gunk down. Vibha kissed Reena on mouth and felt the taste of her scat on her tongue.

12