Rebecca's Ruin - Riding High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be exhausted after all that... exercise. You've made quite an impression on my friends here as you can see."

"You... you filmed me?"

"That's right. The house has quite a few cameras, most remote control, all wired up to the studio here. I won't tell you where I am but it's nice and warm. When you entered the house you triggered an alarm and from that moment onwards your every move has been recorded. The session on the bed was a good start but the garage clips were beyond anything I had imagined possible. You're a natural, Becky."

"What... what have you done to me?" I asked, horrified, trying not to cry.

"Me? I've done nothing, Becky. You did it all yourself and from what I could see you enjoyed every minute of it. You certainly can't claim you did anything under duress; it's all on video and I'm over a thousand miles away. The most you could claim is a breach of copyright, but I doubt you'll want to pursue that in court!"

"But you put me online. All those men..."

"Are your genuine admirers, and some of them are women! All of them are paying good money to watch girls like you on my website, mostly on video but sometimes live, like today's masterpiece. Didn't you wonder how the machine seemed able to pick up on your mood, your arousal, your desires?"

"You were controlling it?"

"At first, yes, but then my online friends and customers took over, paying handsomely for the privilege. One in particular seems to have quite a talent in that direction -- but then you know that only too well now!"

"You... you tricked me! I'd never..."

"Oh yes you would, Becky! You did! I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to resist prying around the house when I was away, and how right I was. It really is most rewarding, in every sense. In four short evenings you've gone from an unknown, boring, self-obsessed schoolgirl to an online porn sensation; one of the very best we've had. The money's rolling in."

The tears were rolling down my face; no amount of blinking could staunch the flow.

"You... you bastard," I snuffled.

"That's a bit harsh, don't you think? After all, you invaded my house, helped yourself to my drinks, masturbated on my bed then used a very private piece of equipment in my garage, all without permission. What would the lawyers make of that?"

"What if my parents see it?" I cried, staring at the disembodied face on the screen.

"Then they've been watching a subscription only pornographic website. They'll have a bit of explaining to do too, won't they? Besides, I didn't say I wouldn't share some of the income with you, did I?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you've just become a professional porn actress, Becky. Whether you like it or not, you're the most exciting thing we've had for a long time. Make the most of it while you can, is my advice."

"I'm not a prostitute; I'm not that kind of girl."

"We've just seen exactly what kind of girl you are, Becky. With our own eyes, in colour and with sound. Remember, the original footage shows your pretty face in full -- no pixels, just a lovely teenage girl-next-door having more orgasms than any normal woman could take without passing out. I'm sure you wouldn't want your friends or your parents finding a link to that in their mailbox."

"No! Please!"

I dissolved in tears, my shoulders heaving in fear and shame.

"There, there, Becky. Don't cry. You're not the first girl to learn something about herself she didn't like, and you won't be the last. Just accept what you are and what's happened. If you do the sensible thing and behave yourself, everything will be fine. Learn to live with it; you really don't have a choice after all."

"What... What do you want from me?" I shouted in anger and frustration, my face streaked with tears.

"Good girl! And that's a very good question. Right now all I want is for you to go home and carry on as if nothing had happened. Can you do that?"

"I... I think so," I stammered.

"Then do it Becky. You're a star! You have fans who want to see you again! You can't let them down!"

"But..."

"It might be tomorrow Becky, it might not be for months but when we want you, we'll be in touch!"

"Please God no!" I wailed helplessly.

"And when we call, you'd better be ready to cum."