Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the girls' dates started dragging them away. Jasmine saw several couples disappear up the stairs, probably to one of the bedrooms that the football team used to bed their conquests.

Once there weren't any more attractive coeds willing to be restrained, Ty handcuffed Jasmine again, behind her back. Jasmine was a little nervous when he led her outside by her leash. When he opened the car door Jasmine tried to talk him into taking off the cuffs—or at least moving them in front of her—but Ty just ignored her.

He did take off her leash, and turned her collar around soPANTHERSwas in the front. Then he gave her another long, slow kiss as he buckled her seat belt for her. Jasmine sat helplessly as Ty put down the convertible top, then drove away.

As they drove through campus and town, there were still a lot of people out celebrating the Panther's victory. A lot of them recognized Ty. Jasmine knew that quite a few of them noticed her collar as they drove by. She wondered what they would think if they knew she was handcuffed too.

When they arrived at Jasmine's apartment building, Ty unlocked her cuffs, and slid them into his pocket. Jasmine rubbed her sore wrists as he helped her out of his car. He wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her towards the building.

Once they entered her apartment, Ty replaced her leash, and led her to her bedroom. As he undressed, Jasmine pulled down her hot pants and thong, then stripped off her crop top.

Less than a minute later, Jasmine was only wearing her collar, leather belt, bangle bracelets, and silver sandals with clear six-inch platforms and heels. Ty tossed his own clothes onto the floor, then climbed onto the bed with her. He brought the handcuffs with him. Jasmine smiled seductively as she held her wrists out towards him.

Ty cuffed her hands behind her back again. Then Jasmine found herself on her knees, with her head, breasts and shoulders pressing into the mattress, and her ass and pussy sticking up for Ty. She felt Ty tie her leash to the chain of her handcuffs, just like he liked to tie her hands behind her back with the leash.

Jasmine moaned out in ecstasy as he plunged into her wet pussy from behind. At the same time, she felt him pull back on her leash, so he could fuck her even deeper. She screamed again as he began pistoning in and out of her while pulling against her collar. After a few thrusts, he started spanking her as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12