Regina Discovers Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Regina gets a visit from her uncle and seduces her sister.
8.7k words
4.77
99.5k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had arranged for Uncle Jack to come over and visit me that Friday night. Late Friday afternoon, I was in my mom's bedroom watching her dress for work, and Crystal was already out on a date with her latest boyfriend.

"So any questions, dear?" my mom asked, knowing that I was probably full of questions. I was obviously nervous.

"Well, you already told me that I couldn't get pregnant because he had a vasectomy, but what about sexually transmitted diseases?" I hoped that I was sounding experienced using the proper terms and all.

Mom just shook her blond head; "Your Uncle has only had sex with two women in his whole life. His wife and me, and his wife is so frigid he has only had sex with her fourteen times in the ten years they have been married. If it hadn't been for he and I helping each other out since your father left, I don't doubt that he would have strayed by now. But I have made sure he gets sex at least once a week, and I needed it at least that often, too."

"But now you are having sex with me and sometimes with Patty," I remarked, watching her put on her brassiere, "Does that mean you are going to stop seeing your brother?" She had such lovely pink nipples that I experienced a slight pain of loss when the white cups of her bra covered them.

My mom faced me, naked but for her bra, and I couldn't help but look at that lovely golden thatch as she answered, "No, I can't see how I can do that. He wouldn't have any place else to go, and he does love Marie, and it would kill him to have to go outside the family for relief. Guilt, you see, he would feel like he was really cheating to look elsewhere. For one thing, he might fall in love with an outsider, and he loves his wife, even if she won't give him any sex. He's just like that, noble in a way, silly in another. But who knows, maybe if you like it enough, we can swap out some on my little burden and still keep him happy." Mom turned to her dresser to rummage for panties and laughed, "Not that it's much of a burden, but you'll see."

I grinned at mom, "Have you ever considered helping her with her frigidity, Christine?"

She blinked and stared at me a moment, "I've never thought of that. Clara is very lovely... Perhaps I should give that some thought after all."

I gulped as my mind came back to my immediate future, "Uh, mom, I heard it really hurts the first time..."

She dimpled a grin at me, "I don't think you have to worry about that, dear. I have had a good look at you inside and I haven't seen a trace of your hymen left. That's not unusual, so don't worry about it." She pulled her panties on and gave me a little kiss, "You're going to like it, I think. I do, and you know I much prefer women. Jack knows what he is doing; like I said: you'll see."

"Well," I said, still nervous, "How come he is such a great lover if he has only been with two women?"

Mom pulled on her jeans and was tying her sports shoes as she answered, "Because I taught him, and I learned from your father. You know your father wasn't a good man, but he did know how to fuck like something out of a legend."

Then my mom came over to me, ran her fingers through my dark, wavy hair and said, "You sure look good tonight, baby girl. Jack's going to love your big titties, not to mention the rest of you. And didn't I see Patty sneaking out of your room this morning?"

I grinned, "I not only love her as my friend mom, but I think I am falling in love with her pussy. It tastes and smells a little different. Sweeter, and kind of perfumed, you know? I have asked her about it, but she says she doesn't use those flavored douches or scents or anything."

Mom shrugged and smiled back, "Just one of those happy genetic accidents, I guess. I think I love her pussy too. I know for a fact that my pussy is in love with her whole body from head to toe. I feel the same about you, sweetie. These days your mama's got one helluva happy pussy!"

My mom kissed me goodbye and left me alone in the house to wait for Uncle Jack. I only had to wait about an hour. Uncle Jack is tall, broad-shouldered, and I guess by most standards pretty handsome. He has light brown hair, brown eyes, and a really friendly smile. I let him in the door and he hugged me. Then when we were walking upstairs to my room, he asked, "Are you sure you are okay with this, Regina?"

"Sure," I shrugged, "Mom says I should find out how it is with a man before I just decide that I'm gay." I glanced over my shoulder at him, "And I have to admit that I'm a little curious, too."

We walked into my room and closed the door, then he took me in his arms and said, "I'll do my best to help you keep your options open, but if at any time, you feel like stopping, just let me know." Then he started kissing me.

He was a more experienced kisser than Patty, but not quite as good as mom. He was clean-shaven so he didn't have any whiskers, but his face was still rougher than a woman's too and his beard area was kind of like sand paper. It was pleasant to kiss him, but not particularly arousing. Feeling him hold me in his strong arms was nice and comforting, though. Then he started undressing me. Trying to be helpful, I started undressing him at the same time. I was sort of looking forward to trying oral sex on a man, so I could compare it to my other experiences.

Uncle Jack's penis was large, intimidating in fact. I didn't care very much for his groin smell at first. It seemed to me that men have more of a body odor smell, but it isn't really unpleasant either, and I suppose I might learn to like it. I did try to perform oral sex on him, but his penis was really too big - in that, I mean I couldn't swallow it or seem to get my mouth wide open enough. And he did have to talk to me about being careful with my teeth. But he did seem to enjoy my attempts at it. I'd guess he was close to seven inches long, but what worried me, was how big around it was.

Uncle Jack seemed very taken with the size of my breasts, hefting them and kissing them. He sucked on my light brown nipples until they were long. I guess he liked my legs too, because he rubbed them all over with his hands and took some time kissing all over them. I definitely like having my legs kissed and licked whether a man or a woman is doing it. Watching a woman do it is sexier, but if I closed my eyes, it felt pretty much the same.

He suggested we try the missionary position first, and I had no sooner flopped down and spread my legs then he began to lick and kiss my dark-haired pussy. He was pretty good at it, too, and for the first time with him, I started getting seriously aroused. For some reason I wasn't as oversensitive with him as I had been with mom and Patty, so it took me close to ten minutes to come with him licking and fingering me. Then, when I was nice and wet and relaxed, he began pushing that monster dick of his inside me.

It took a while to get it all the way in even though I was really wet from my orgasm, and I really felt stuffed down there. He grunted something about how sweet and tight I was, and then he started to move. It was uncomfortable and a little painful at first, but then it started feeling better and better until I was actually enjoying it. This went on for quite a while, until he asked me to turn over. He had me get on my knees with my butt in the air and told me this was doggie style as he began to slide his dick back inside my vagina. I liked doggie style, especially when he reached around me to play with my clit while he was fucking me.

This time I actually came while getting fucked - mainly because he was diddling my clit with his hand, I think. But Uncle Jack must have liked the way it made my hips move around because he told me that he came too. I lay back down on my back and watched his penis shrink while we talked about it. Mainly, he just wanted to know how I liked sex with a man. "It was nice Uncle Jack," I said, being brutally honest, "But I guess I find girls more interesting. I guess I am more attracted to their bodies. But like I said, it was nice, and I don't mind if we do it again. Anytime you want, in fact."

"I guess I can live with that," he smiled, "Just call me any time you are in the mood, or just leave a message that you need help with your homework or something. Would you like to try it with your mother and me at the same time?"

This was the first that I knew about mom telling her brother about her and me, but it seemed natural enough under the circumstances. "Yeah," I answered a little shyly, "That might be really interesting, and I would be willing to try it."

He looked a little sheepish, "Well, just something to consider, honey. You have a really hot body, and I have never been with two women at once - kind of a fantasy of mine, I guess."

I giggled, "A very do-able fantasy, Uncle." He kissed me a few times, got dressed and left with me daydreaming about what it would be like to have mom lick my pussy while I was being fucked by a big dick.

I went to take a bath, feeling like I was walking bowlegged from being so incredibly penetrated, and the hot water was just what I needed to relax. I was still in the tub when my sister came home from her date. I know this because she came into the bathroom, saw me in the bath, squealed apologies and ran off to use another bathroom. I also held my vagina open and fingered myself as much as I could to wash out the sperm - I'd heard around school that sperm could make one's pussy stink.

I dried off, and dressed for bed (tee-shirt and panties) then went looking for Crystal. I found her in bed and reading. I didn't know Crystal read that much, but then I saw it was some kind of a romance or sex novel with a nude couple on the cover. She glanced up from her book and set it aside, looking my legs over as I walked up. "Well hi there, sister," she said, trying not to look at my breasts, "How's it going?"

I shrugged, "Pretty well, really, but I was wondering if we could talk?"

She gave me a really friendly, open grin, "Great, Regina, what do you want to talk to me about." She patted the bed beside her, indicating I should join her and sit beside her. I did and sat cross-legged facing her. She was sitting that way too, only she was wearing a full set of pajamas, men's pajamas it looked like, whereas other than my panties and tee-shirt, I didn't have anything else on. She was trying very hard not to stare at the camel-toe in my panties and the dark delta that framed it. I don't know why she was so shy about it, and it sure didn't keep me from looking at her.

"Sex," I said, "I kind of have a problem, see."

"I can't really believe that you are experienced enough to have a problem, yet, sweetie. I mean, didn't you just decide to emerge from your shell? Or is getting sex the problem?" She was obviously trying hard to keep her eyes on mine, but they did stray now and then.


I had thought about what to say to her, and I didn't exactly want to lie to her, so I figured I had thought of a way to tell her what I needed to, but I just planned to omit a lot of stuff. "Well, since we last talked, I have had sex with a man and with a woman, so I have some experience now. Enough experience to have a problem, anyway. In fact, I have several problems."

Crystal looked suitably startled, her blush contrasting nicely with her ice-blond hair and big blue eyes, "Sex with a man and with a woman? Wow, you do move fast, sis. I mean you told me that you were going to check out this sexual stuff, I believe those were the words you used, but well, wow. That was just a few days ago!"

I grinned a little sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess I've gone from ice-queen to slut in one big leap. In fact, these days, I can hardly stop thinking about sex." Although her pajamas seemed designed not to be at all revealing, I could see her nipples poking at the material now. "Have you ever had sex with another girl, Crystal?"

It looked like my sister's blush and startled look were setting in permanently, and she even stuttered a bit when she answered. "Well, I-I um, no, but um, well a little," I could see the gears turning in her mind as she hesitated, and I knew she wanted to be honest so we could do the sisterly thing, "Well, I did sort of make out a little with a friend about a year ago, and we kind of took our clothes off and we, um, well we masturbated while watching each other, that is, do it." Suddenly she was inspired to find a way out of what was for her an obviously awkward topic, "But who is this guy and this girl you have had sex with, Regina?"

I had planned out how to answer this, "Just a guy and just a girl, sis. I made promises not to tell, so sorry, I just can't. But back to the subject, did you like what you did with your friend?"

"Well, of course," her eyes got stuck for a minute on my breasts, "I mean, we were horny, and of course, sex feels good, whatever." Crystal shook her head and looked back into my eyes, "It was nice, but not a big deal or anything. So, what are your sex problems?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure the first one is that big a problem, but you might think so. See, I liked sex with the girl better. I mean, I enjoyed the guy, getting fucked and all that, but I am more excited by female bodies than I am by male bodies."

"Oh!" Said Crystal, obviously surprised. "Well, that may certainly generate some life problems down the road, but not with me. I love you Regina, you're my sister and that's that. Besides, you never know about these things. Like supposing the girl was someone you felt closer to, and someday some guy you really care about may just sweep you off your feet. And then there are phases, and they come and go. In any case, I certainly don't think that is a very serious problem. What else?"

I felt genuinely relieved, because somewhere in the back of my mind, I had worried a little about my sister's sense of straightness, despite mom's opinion that Crystal was at least bi-sexual. "Okay, that's the first problem, but there are two more, and I'm a little scared to tell you the second one."

She gave me a really warm smile, and I could see the affection just radiating out of her blue eyes, "Please don't worry about me judging you, Regina!" She said earnestly and leaned over to kiss me, just a sisterly kiss on the lips, but it was dreamy warm and soft. Then she rested her forehead on mine, our eyes looking into each other's too close to focus, "What's the second problem?" It looked like she had one big blue eye.

I whispered, "You know how I always hated to have anyone look at my body?" She answered with a whispered yes, so I continued, "Um, I have had a kind of reversal on that, I think I am becoming a kind of exhibitionist."

She leaned back a little and giggled, this time taking her time to look me over, breasts, legs and even pausing a bit on the camel-toe in my panties not to mention that my dark pubic hair was obviously visible through the thin material, "That's just fine, Regina, I mean you sure have it to show off, and I sure don't blame you a bit!"

"Yes but," and I didn't have to pretend to be a little shy about this part, "Like sitting here with you for instance. I think I would almost really rather be naked, you know, with you looking at me. Just the thought of you looking at me naked turns me on. Don't you think that's pretty weird?"

Crystal was back to the startled look, complete with blush, and she was no longer giggling. "Um, yes and no, of course," she was obviously a little flustered, "I mean, sure, if you want to take your clothes off, only..." This time she shrugged, "Well, we are sisters. Like if you got turned on by me looking at you, well, okay, no harm in that, I guess, but..." She shrugged again helplessly.

Now she was really nervous, and I knew why. She wanted to be honest, but she really didn't want to say out loud that looking at me would turn her on too, and of course, if we were both turned on, that could lead to something incestuous. I knew that she had masturbated while watching me sunbathe, but she didn't think anyone knew that. "I think I see what you mean," I said carefully, deliberately misunderstanding her, "If I get turned on by someone getting turned on while looking at me, my feelings might be hurt if you didn't get turned on, because you are my sister?"

"Uh, sure, I guess." She replied looking and sounding a little confused and guilty, but she still wanted to be honest without going too far, "But well, you know, there could be complications, too. I mean, you're my sister," She paused, not sure how to proceed, then she suddenly blurted, "So what is your third problem, maybe we should skip to that, and come back to that one later."

"Okay, see, I knew that problem would embarrass you, Crystal, and I see it has, and the third one would just be worse, so maybe I should just go and let you get back to your book." I smiled to show her that I didn't hold it against her and touched her cheek to remind her I loved her. Then I unwound my legs and got off the bed.

"No, wait, Regina!" she cried, her face a little anguished, "Look, tell you what. Come back." I could see from her expression that she was thinking fast and desperately wanting to be a loving, supportive sister.

I stood by the bed, waiting to hear what she had to say. I felt a little mean, pressing her like this, but damn it, I wanted to have sex with her, and I knew she wanted to have sex with me, but now it was her barrier that was in the way, and there was nothing for me to do but tear it down, and I knew it would not fall easily.

"Well," she began, looking away from me, obviously thinking on the fly, "It could be like my friend and I did. I mean, talking about all this sex is a kind of turn on anyway. Maybe we could do like that, and we would both be more comfortable. I mean, maybe sisters should be that close, you know."

"You mean," I said slowly, "We could take our clothes off, talk about sex some more and beat off and look at each other?" This really was a perfect solution, then she could get as turned on as she wanted, beat off for relief, and all without really admitting that she had a thing for me. Simple and elegant, I liked it and wondered why I hadn't thought of it.

"Sure," my sister smiled, obviously liking the plan better and better, "if you wouldn't be embarrassed to look at me naked, that is."

"No," I answered truthfully, "I think you are just about the most beautiful girl in the world, Crystal, and I would love to see you naked."

She blushed, stood by the bed in front of me and began unbuttoning her pajama top while I pulled my tee-shirt over my head. Then I shucked my panties while she stripped off her pajama bottoms, and the whole time we were looking at each other's bodies. I knew what she saw of course. My body was evenly colored with no "tan lines" because I always sunbathed naked, and even though my tan had faded a lot over the winter, I still had at least a light tan. My breasts were large, with slightly darker brown nipples than the surrounding skin, and my legs were curvy and richly muscled. And I could easily see her fascination with the dark haired delta between my legs.

I have come to terms with the fact that I have a really lovely body, but I still think my mom's is prettier, and that my sister's body was prettier still. She is taller than me, blue-eyed and blond-haired, but the differences didn't end there. Unlike my breasts, which I felt were too large, Crystal had much smaller breasts, but absolutely perfect in shape, aggressively firm, and with the sweetest, sugar pink nipples. Her body was athletic with a flat tummy and strong arm muscles, and her legs were very long with simply spectacular musculature, partly from heredity but partly due to her gymnast exercises, which she still kept up.

Her bush was golden blond, much like mom's, only Crystal kept hers neatly trimmed on the sides so she could wear a bikini, and I could tell from the fineness of her hair that her pubic hair would be even softer than mom's. I wanted badly to taste that lovely pussy, but her most overwhelming feature, for me, was those long, pale, shapely legs. Her thighs were long and tapered, not as rounded as mom's, but more powerful with her lean muscles, narrow at knee and ankle, but with those impossibly thick, curvy calves. I hungered to stroke and kiss her calves.