Replacement Maya Ch. 09

Story Info
Cuckcake Maya becomes their Nanny.
2.6k words
4.58
5.6k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maya recovered from childbirth and the children settled into their new home, Michael informed me that he and Maya were resuming their sex life and that he would text me the location where he hid my chastity belt's key so I could 'participate'. Hearing my husband was going to resume his sexual relationship with the woman who bore his children, his former secretary, and now our live-in nanny would normally insight anger but for me it was arousal.

A year older than me, Michael and I started dating when I was a freshman in college and remained a couple until he graduated. Wanting to be sure we were meant to be together we decided to take a year off. I was a virgin when we met, and to this day Michael is the only man I've been intimate with, so I decided to explore my bisexuality. Meanwhile, Michael met the original Maya, a beautiful and sexually adventurous woman who captured his heart.

After graduating and finding my true love was in love with someone else, I was devastated and relegated myself to "the single friend" just to be close to my soul mate. I developed my voyeuristic fantasies watching the two lovers and started getting sexual gratification from seeing them together. Then Maya left, leaving me to pick up the pieces.

We fell back in love, married, and lived a happy life until Michael got a new secretary named Maya, who looked like the original Maya. Her arrival reawakened my cuckquean desires and I needed this new Maya to become the replacement for the original. In effect I wanted Michael to have an affair with his secretary making me a true cuckquean and this new Maya our secret cuckcake. Already having a crush on my husband, I encouraged Michael to make Maya infatuated with him and took steps to make our replacement Maya look exactly like the original.

This satisfied my craving but like any addict, I found I needed more, so I convinced Michael to impregnate Maya by a form of intimate surrogacy. It was successful and Maya became pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, whom we named Michael and Maya in honor of their birth parents.

The night we discovered Maya was pregnant Michael came up with the wickedly delicious demand, that I be locked in the chastity belt Amber originally purchased. Declaring that I would not have sexual pleasure while my proxy was pregnant. Yet, Michael and Maya continued to have sex and he expected oral pleasure on demand. The torment was exquisite and I channeled all my sexual energy into finding the perfect house. I wanted the usual; a good school district, a wealthy neighborhood, but most importantly I wanted it to fit my cuckquean fetish.

What made my choice ideal was the layout. Having been renovated several times the floorplan was complicated, a design feature I used to my advantage. One of the many remodels included an in-law suite on the first floor consisting of a bedroom, master bath, walk-in closet, and a small kitchenette. A new master bedroom was added directly above with the kitchenette space being a large hall closet. Claiming to want a sleep divorce, where a husband and wife sleep in separate rooms I took the in-law suite, placing Michael in the new master with Maya in the old master next to his bedroom, effectively separating me from my family. Of course, we said this was because it would give her privacy and keep her close to the children's rooms. But the truth was I wanted Maya close to her lover and me as far away yet still as close as possible. I even added a hidden door between Michael's and Maya's closets, giving them a secret passage between their bedrooms. Maya believing I didn't know of its existence.

Hearing my phone ping I scurried to my dresser where Michael texted he hid the key and unlocked the metal belt, freeing my sex for the first time in over nine months. Michael had required me to be restricted and blindfolded when he removed the belt talking away any control I had over my sex. My normally well-groomed vagina looked like an abandoned overgrown garden. However, I didn't have time to dwell on it and returned to my bed to retrieve the rubber dildo I had molded from my husband's penis. As I listened to the sound of my husband's bed creaking I pushed the dildo into me. My unkempt pubic hair acted like a thicket and my pussy was tight from neglect and I had to lick the dildo to lubricate it. As the tip breached my opening I let out a low moan pushing past my vaginal lips and stretching my channel. Once fully in I paused, reacquainting myself with the dildo's veins and ridges. The long abstinence reminded me of riding a bike after years of inactivity. I was familiar with but not used to the intrusion and needed to maneuver my pelvis to reacquaint my body with the act of sex.

I started to drive the dildo in and out of my sex and like a bear waking from its hibernation my body began to respond. I needed sexual pleasure but I now associated sexual intercourse as being between Maya and my husband, becoming a sexual parasite to the lovers. Mentally, I could only bring myself off when my husband fucked our cuckcake. In my perverted mind, this felt right and I felt myself cheering on the couple in the form of soft moans in time with Maya's like some fan supporting her favorite player.

I watched the chandelier sway as I listened to the sounds of Michael and Maya making love mimicking his thrusts with the rubber dildo, breathing life into my libido. It felt like the three of us were making love as I lived vicariously through Maya.

As Maya's gasps quickened I knew she was fast approaching orgasm and I felt her rising tide lifting my arousal and sparking my orgasm. Wave after wave of pent-up pleasure ripped through my body and I basked in the afterglow of the orgasm. Between my breaths, I heard Maya's feet scamper across the floor retreating in fear that I heard the two lovers.

The next morning I awoke sexually satisfied and after a long overdue grooming session, dressed for work. I knew that having my husband's lover living with us required a set schedule to create 'safe times' for the lovers. Being a realtor and a Saturday, it was open house day and I dressed for the part. A knee-length dark gray pencil skirt paired with a red silk blouse and a dark gray jacket that emphasized my boobs and a pair of 3-inch stilettos. Sexy but subtle as I wanted to appeal to the potential buyers but not give the wrong message to the wife. I liked my husband to be the cheater but was not interested in cheating with someone's husband.

With my makeup and hair perfect I walked to the kitchen where I found Michael and Maya talking in hushed tones. My body tingled with arousal as I approached the two lovers. Michael in a tee and shorts, his standard sleepwear, and Maya in the sexy robe I purchased for her nights with Michael, now a little more revealing with her milk-filled breasts. My eyes moved over her body, drawn to her enlarged breasts. They looked magnificent and in desperate need of milking. Maya caught me staring and nervously closed her robe believing I was angry at her risque display.

"Good morning," smiled Michael.

"Not after the night I had," I responded as I went to get a cup of coffee.

"Why," replied Maya a bit of nervous guilt in her voice, "did you not sleep well?"

"Couldn't sleep," I stated. Turning my back to Maya I gave my husband a sly smile before taking a sip. "Spent most of the night just staring at the ceiling."

"I couldn't sleep either," added Michael joining my little game. "So I watched TV. Did you hear it?"

"Not a sound," I responded. "The house was built for privacy."

"I think it may have something to do with the previous owners not wanting their in-laws to hear what was happening upstairs," teased my husband.

I suppressed a giggle as I heard Maya gasp hearing Michael's comment. "Well, it now keeps me from hearing," I responded looking at my watch. "The open house starts in an hour. I'll be home at 4:30. Oh and Maya, don't let Michael laze around all day. He should be helping you out."

"Don't worry," stated my husband. "I intend to give Maya all the help she needs."

"You better," I teased back. "I want to see a happy nanny when I return."

"Goodbye Miss McHones," added Maya as I walked to the garage.

My need to leave was a lie as the open house was not for another 3 hours, but this was part of my plan to feed my cuckquean fetish. I was like an alcoholic who now had a fully-stocked wine cellar. All I needed was to enable my two co-conspirators to crave it as much as I did and to do this I needed to give time and opportunities. This is why I would be away at open houses on weekends when my husband was home. Also, we scheduled Maya's days off for Tuesday, when Michael had his free night, and Wednesday, when Michael claimed he had his weekly evening meeting, days when I would take care of the babies Maya gave birth to. My 'girls' night was Thursday leaving Michael alone with Maya. This schedule allowed Michael and Maya to have two date nights and the ability to be intimate at least five days per week.

Reaching my scheduled open house I started my laptop and logged into my home security/entertainment system. To ensure I could see everything I had a home security expert install cameras throughout the house. I thought the technician was going to have an aneurysm when I told him it was because I wanted to film my husband having sex. Now our state-of-the-art security system had hidden cameras throughout the house giving me better viewing and audio capabilities than I had in Maya's old loft.

The lovers didn't disappoint. Michael was sitting on the living room couch with Maya between his legs as she bobbed her head back and forth, his magnificent shaft sliding between her lips. The original Maya was a true virtuoso when it came to oral pleasure. A skill Michael passed to me and one I insisted he teach his replacement Maya. She was a true prodigy, taking Michael's guidance and instruction like a committed apprentice. I took great pride when Michael told me Maya had become better than me, more eager and passionate about pleasing.

As the intimate scene played out I hurriedly removed my skirt and panties exposing my pussy and ass to the empty room. Stepping out of the discarded garments I sat and spread my legs. A deep moan escaped my lips as I rubbed my pussy, still raw from my earlier grooming. Even though it was Maya kneeling before my husband I felt like such a slut. Sitting in a stranger's house, naked from the waist down, masturbating while watching the two lovers. I shouldn't be sexually aroused from watching my husband being pleasured by a woman who looked like his former lover. Yet the warmth between my legs was as strong if not stronger than I felt when I was with Michael. The chorus of moans from the couple was music to my ears as I took my perverse pleasure from my husband's gratification.

"Your mouth feels so good!" growled my husband. If I weren't in love with your pussy I would be in it all the time."

With her mouth busy Maya kept quiet but a shiver ran through me hearing my husband say he loved her pussy. Loved a part of another woman. I felt a strong desire to drive my finger into my channel but I promised myself only my husband's cock, or its rubber duplicate, would penetrate me and I purposefully left my dildo at home. I continued to tease myself as I watched my husband receive pleasure from the mouth of another woman. Finally, I could see Michael spasm and shoot his load down her throat.

"Drink it down," ordered Michael, and Maya true to form drank it like an offering from the gods.

When Maya finally pulled away she had her charastic flirty smile.

"That was fantastic," announced my husband.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," beamed Maya.

"I always enjoy it," replied Michael as he caressed her hair.

Maya's smile widened from hearing my husband's praise. Getting up she straddled my husband's lap placing her milk-filled bosom in his face. Michael's fingers caressed her neck and shoulders before making his way to her breasts. "I cannot believe your breasts got better," stated Michael as he stroked her mounds.

"They're more sensitive too," purred Maya.

My husband didn't respond, he just placed soft kisses on her luscious mounds. "Would you like a taste?" offered Maya in a husky voice.

Stopping momentarily Michel smiled and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Maya dropped her head back and moaned in pleasure. Jolts of electricity shot from my bosom joining the arousal from my loins as I watched my husband drink from his lover's body. Michael kept suckling on her breasts as Maya gasped and moaned like some erotic vampire was feasting on her.

"Delicious," stated Michael as he licked his lips. "I could drink from them every day."

"Those are for our children," cooed Maya. "You have to share."

"I think that is an excellent idea," replied Michael. We will place some of your pumped milk into a coffee creamer. This way we can all share in your bounty."

"You want your wife to drink my breast milk?" questioned Maya.

"Yes," smiled Michael. "It can be our naughty little secret. Each morning we can watch her drink your milk with her being none the wiser."

"I like it," laughed Maya. "Now if you are up to the task you need to take care of the mother of your children."

"You can tell I'm up to it," laughed Michael lifting Maya up and placing his still-hard penis at her opening.

Maya let out an animalistic squeal as she settled back on Michael's lap his dick now buried within her.

"Oh how I missed you filling me up," breathed Maya before pulling Michael in for a lustful kiss.

"Little Michael is happy to be home," replied Michael.

"We're going to have to come up with a new pet name for him," laughed Maya. I don't want to associate it with our son."

"We'll call it your husband," proclaimed Michael as Maya started bouncing on my husband's lap.

Maya let out a squeal of delight and I felt a spike of arousal at the news my husband's penis was now Maya's 'husband'. Now I regretted not bringing my dildo, now to be known as my 'substitute husband'. My channel open and flowing aching to be filled.

Maya gasped and moaned, her now husband filling her with pleasure. Maya pushed their lips together in a passionate kiss as they came before collapsing against him. There breathing heavy as they shared the afterglow.

"Do you mean it," asked Maya, "your dick is now my husband?"

"Yes replied, Michael. "And your pussy is its wife."

I let out a whimper and a moan as I felt an orgasm rip through my body just from the words.

I closed the video and took several deep calming breaths. I was very horny but I would be going unsatisfied and desperate. Picking up my underwear and skirt I walked on shaky legs to the bathroom to clean up and prepare for the open house hoping Michael and Maya saved enough energy to want to go at it one more time this evening.