Returning The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning the camera off, I leant forward & clamped my lips on her pussy to eat her out. I was too fucking horny at the sight in front of me to care if Tracy woke up now or not. My lips covered her mound, as I grabbed her hips and ploughed my tongue all the way into her pussy. Tracy now started to buck her hips as she forcefully came again, but no sound escaped her lips, thank goodness. I licked & drank my fill until her orgasm subsided.

All of my self-restraint had gone now as I climbed from between her legs & slipped one of Dan’s condoms over my hard, throbbing prick.

‘Play time’, thought my prick as it’s owner picked up the camera & started recording again, before setting the camera down on the coffee table to film what would probably be the most outrageous & dangerous fuck of my life.

I eased myself between Tracy’s outstretched thighs and positioned my cock against her pussy. Taking one last look at her face to see that she was still out of it, I gently pushed my hips forward & entered her pussy in one long thrust. While holding her satin covered hips I let my cock get used to this new home while I feasted my eyes over the beauty beneath me with her full tits lying on her chest. I would have dearly liked to have fucked Tracy from behind but that would have meant moving her again.

Holding on to her I started to take my pleasure by slowly fucking in and out of her accommodating hot wet pussy. I knew I wouldn’t last long, so I started to plough into her all the way to the hilt. I leant forward placing my hands under her arse and taking one of her nipples into my mouth. Now I started to fuck the arse off my neighbour, slamming into her pussy, taking abandoned pleasure, ignoring the risk of her coming around.

This was an amazing sensation and sight as the satin dress rubbed against the back of my hands as they firmly clenched the firm cheeks of her beautiful arse. The friction of her pussy on my engorged cock made my eyes want to roll in pleasure.

After a couple of minutes of unbelievable pleasure I was ready to come so I eased my self upright and placed both hands on her cum covered tits.

Tracy’s nipples stood hard & erect in firm response to my firm grip, while I took my selfish pleasure from her exquisite body. I thumbed her nipple, roughly pressing them back into the firmness of her firm tits. While forming a magnificent cleavage with her tits, I let fly with my second orgasm of the night, I just couldn’t hold on any longer. Tracy must have sensed this as her pussy clamped and squeezed the life & come out of my cock as she silently orgasmed on my prick & her body shivered beneath me, but her eyes never opened much to my relief.

After resting with my wilted cock still inside her I carefully pulled out of her dripping pussy, taking care to bring the condom as well.

I picked up the camera for the last time and filmed Tracy from head to toe. I took in her sleepy smiling face with dried come on her chin and neck, before filming her full tits with dried come on them. Her tits would be tender later in the morning, but what the hell! I panned down over the blue satin stomach, across the rucked up dress on her hips, and down to her well-licked and shagged pussy. I lingered the camera here for a while. Finally I finished my filmed exploration of Tracy’s body by panning down her wonderful thighs, over her knees, and her shapely calves to her trim feet. Reluctantly switching the camera off, it was time to tidy up. I got a warm flannel from the downstairs bathroom & gently wiped my come off Tracy’s tits, the warm flannel shaping her tits as it moved across her unbelievable breasts. They were still horny and in need of more attention. I would have dearly loved to have laid alongside Tracy, gently sucking on her breasts while lovingly fingering her pussy to another orgasm. But time was moving on & I needed to get her into bed before she woke up.

I then had the challenge of trying to put the satin triangles back over her full tits. Finally I managed it looking down on a wry looking smile on her face. She looked so beautiful, so sexy, so fuckable, & so content; that I wanted this moment to continue for hours more. Whilst I got dressed I admired my beautiful neighbour lying there peacefully asleep, I didn’t know if I would be able to face again without my eyes & prick betraying the fact that I wanted to shag her arse off there & then.

After opening the lounge door I carefully lifted Tracy to her feet & carried her upstairs to her bed, taking care not to knock over the tin by the bed. Picking up the vibrator I carefully reached up under her dress and rubbed the tip over her pussy to smear it’s end with some of her juices, before placing it on the floor by the bed. I had a final smell of Tracy’s stained blue satin G-string before placing it on her lower leg & covering her with a spare blanket. I checked Dan was still breathing okay before quietly leaving their room & heading back to the lounge. I took the camera through to the office and hooked it into the computer to burn the digital images onto DVD. While this was underway I checked the lounge and sprayed some air freshener around to cover the smell of illicit sex.

After finishing downloading the video I reformatted the digital tape on the camera & carefully left the house with my now prized DVD to remind me of the early morning sex with my stunning and pleasurable neighbour Tracy.

I couldn’t go home smelling of sex, so I drove down to the gym, grabbed my bag out of the car and went in for a hot shower. After washing the traces & smells of Tracy off me I climbed into the hot tub. I was on my own as it was still early on Sunday morning as I closed my eyes & replayed the last few hours in my mind. The thoughts gave me another hard on, while lying there in the steaming swirling hot water; so I slipped out of the tub & back into the shower for a wank. The hot water streamed over me while imagining Tracy waking up with a hangover, tender tits, a sore pussy, and finding her G-string around her ankles & her vibrator on the floor. It would be interesting to know who woke up first – Tracy or Dan.

After drying & dressing I drove home to start cooking a large magnificent fry up for breakfast. I made up two trays of fry up & hot steaming tea before taking them upstairs as a wonderful surprise for my wife Helen. While we enjoyed breakfast in bed I wondered what would be said or the looks that might be exchanged next time I met our wonderful neighbours, Tracy & Dan.

12