Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie said, "Stick a couple of fingers inside your pussy, submissives love being fucked in both holes," and Josie said, "Yes Master Charles," and thrust two fingers into her pussy, thumbed her clit, groaned, "So good," for Master Charles was right, she liked being double-penetrated. Her fingers felt good in her cunt and her fingers felt Mistress' dildo through the thin wall separating cunt from asshole and the dildo felt good. She knew she should be horrified this was happening and ashamed she liked it and embarrassed to be moaning like a whore, but her body felt a glowing wonderful pleasure it had never known before and the pleasure was good and pure.

Pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy she lifted her ass, welcomed the anal invader, moaned.

"That's it subservient, moan for Mistress Madison's cock fucking your tight little subservient virgin shitter."

The divine joy, the fiery pain, the unholy pressure, Mistress Madison was bringing her pleasure she'd never dreamed of. Mistress Madison was right, she had a subservient's body, felt a subservient's pain.

"It feels so good Mistress Madison."

As I continued to fuck her Josie's buffeted body floated in joy and happiness and fulfillment. She felt it coming, a perfect orgasm, and needed it, needed it or she'd die and then Mistress Madison stopped, slapped Josie's dildo-filled butt, said, "Stop fingering yourself."

Panicked words exploded from Josie's mouth, "Mistress please, I need to come. Please make me come. I'll do anything."

"Anything? Let's say tomorrow I feel like fucking you. What if I want you to eat my pussy?"

Wiggling her ass on the dildo she said, "Yes Mistress, you can fuck me tomorrow, you can fuck me whenever you want. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, please make me come."

"How about my brother, can he fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress Madison, you own me, please own me. My holes belong to you and Master Charles, you can fuck my holes whenever you want. I'm your slut, your bitch, please make me come."

I thrust into her ass, slow and steady, at random intervals rough and hard.

"Oh god yes, fuck my hole."

"Why does a slut like you have a virgin ass?"

"I needed you and Master Charles to show me I'm a slut. I need Mistress, I need Master."

"You'll be bending over all the time. Charles and I, Dad and Mom, Dawn and Martin, will stretch your ass good."

"Oh yes Mistress Madison, yes."

I picked up the pace, hard deep thrusts, said, "You're bottom of the totem pole, ass-fucking, cunt-eating, cock-sucking."

"Yes Mistress Madison, yes, please make me come."

The fuck increased in speed and power. Josie thrust backwards, wanting the dildo in her bowels and felt it coming, a monster climax. Twisting her ass, feeling the dildo rampage through her, she moaned groaned whimpered, listened to flesh smack flesh, heard my taunts as promises.

"You're mine."

Whimpering, "Yours Mistress," Josie let out a bestial scream. I dug my fingers into her hips, pounded her. Her body became an orgasm machine, climax after climax powering through her, threatening to blow her to pieces. Fantasy merged with reality and she saw herself naked and passed among the family, Mistress and Master, Dr. Bier and Dr. McMichaels, Dawn and Martin, fuck toy, obedient slave, worshiping bodies with mouth and tongue, spreading her legs, raising her ass. The last image was of herself, a little girl playing at being the dominant. She'd been so silly.

* * * * *

Josie returned from the kitchen, cum dripping from her ass (Charlie had fucked her after I was done), glasses of water on a tray, saw the dildo hanging from my legs, licked her lips, felt disgust and concomitant arousal. Charlie, seeing her reaction, said, "Go ahead subservient," and Josie dropped to her knees, opened her jaw, forced the head past her lips. After the dildo reached the back of her mouth she let it slip out, licked the shaft, licked the base, cleaned Charlie's cock. Her filthy subservient ass was delicious.

* * * * *

With Josie broken, Mom and Dad, Dawn and Martin, required new dominants. Who else? We loved our parents and had long ago disposed of our own incest inhibitions. I primped myself, called Daddy, said I'd just landed, I'd take Uber to his office, we'd rendezvous with Mom for dinner.

No point in going slow. In his office I hugged him, pressed my braless breasts to him, kissed him, let my lips linger on his. His dick partially filled with blood, I felt its heat through his slacks. I asked him to show me around and, desire burning in his eyes, Daddy introduced me to several faculty members, his hand warm on my lower back.

Back in his office I closed the door, turned into his arms, said, "Daddy I need you," kissed him, my tongue spearing into his mouth. It took Daddy a moment, but soon his tongue danced with mine and I pulled his zipper down, hauled it out, said, "You have a beautiful dick Daddy."

As if confessing he said, "Madison, I've been having these thoughts about you, wasn't sure how'd you feel about them."

Undoing his belt, pushing his pants and underpants down, I said, "I'm like every girl, I want my Daddy. When I saw how you looked at me I knew you were ready," then knelt, kissed his swinging prick, raised each leg, removed his pants, kicked off my sneakers, licked the underside of his dick from bottom to top, stood, sat on his leather couch, shimmied out of my jeans, pulled my shirt over my head.

Daddy scanned my body, stopping at my sex. That morning I'd had Josie trim it; other than a small triangular patch of fuzz above my clit I was bald as a billiard ball.

A stream of juice trickled from me.

I pushed two fingers inside; my labia, swollen with arousal, pouted open.

I pulled the fingers out, licked them, said, "Daddy, what would you do for your daughter's pussy?"

"Anything."

Beckoning him with a crooked finger I said, "Right answer."

He leaned over me, cock pointed at my snatch; I reached for him, brought him forward, placed him at the entrance to my sex, and hazel eyes on his face said, "Fuck me."

Squeezing my breasts, he rocked into me with short, ever-deepening, thrusts. My pussy walls clung to him; his dick, sweet and hard, stretched me. When he was all the way inside I wrapped my legs around him, he slid his hands to my waist, moved into me, hard dick in soft squishy cunt. My hand crept to my clit, rolled it on my pubic bone.

I'd loved my old Daddy, but now I knew I'd love my new Daddy in a way fuller, more complete, the way I loved my brother. Letting go of my clit I dug my nails into Daddy's back, said, "Fuck me hard."

Curling his upper body, licking and sucking on my tits, Daddy fucked me, fucked me on the couch in his office, drove into me, over and over. I pulled him from my chest, kissed him hard, jerked my hips into him, short hard motions.

"Do it Daddy, do it."

"Oh god Madison, so tight, so tight."

I'd wanted Daddy almost as long as I'd wanted my brother and his dick was wonderful. The pressure built and built inside me and Daddy changed his motion, rolling his hips forward when he bottomed out, mashing my clit with his pubic bone, crushing my g-spot on his thick hard pole.

Daddy knew how to fuck. I wrapped my legs around his waist, drove my heels into his ass, pulled him deeper inside.

My body burned with a sweet hot fire; I knew it was coming, knew it was near, but somehow it still blind-sided me, hit me like a hurricane and as a powerful, "GNNNAAAAA HHHHHNNNNNNN YESSSS," ripped from my lungs, I came. Daddy again changed his motion, now grinding into me, lengthening intensifying my fiery orgasm. My body, rippling on waves of orgasmic fury, undulated under him.

Sometime later, I'm not sure how long, I opened my eyes. Daddy was staring at me, contented smile on his face.

"I love you daddy, kiss me."

He did and I sucked his tongue into my mouth; it explored, visited depths and crevices. I kissed him back, loving the way he shivered when my tongue slid on the inside of his lower lip.

We lay together, arms around each other, his body resting on mine.

"Daddy, you should have told me you wanted to fuck me, we could have started a long time ago."

A suddenly serious look on his face he said, "It's strange Madison. These last months, since we met Josie, your Mom and I have shed all kinds of rules. We have lovers, Josie, Dawn, her fiance Martin, and recently found ourselves attracted to our children. Josie said it was okay, she was sure you two would be willing."

Voice reassuring I said, "Josie has a point. Charlie's visiting Mom right now -- its supposed to be a surprise, pretend you don't know he's here. I suspect they're having the time their lives."

Daddy said, "Madison, about Josie, are you okay with her? I get the feeling you don't like her."

Flexing the walls of my cunt I said, "No need to worry Daddy-o, Josie and I spent some time together, we've reached an accommodation. I'll tell you about it, later. Right now I'm thinking reverse cowgirl."

Daddy moved off me, sat up. My back to him I straddled his legs, placed him on my sex, and already stretched and wet, took him inside in a single push. He wrapped his arms around me, cupped my breasts, and we fucked, moving our bodies on each other.

Daddy thumbed my nipples, rolled, them, pulled them -- he had wonderful hands -- I murmured, low, soft, and long, said, "Daddy, I love fucking you."

"Madison I love it too."

I bounced faster, he thrust harder, the room smelled of sex, echoed with the sharp slap of flesh each time we came together.

Contracting my pussy, rocking my hips, I moved Daddy around the interior of my sex. He was whimpering, close. I covered my sex with my hand, pressed its heel to my clit, two fingers to his slick hard shaft each time it slid from my love tunnel.

"My god Madison, oh my oh my."

I held his ball sac, his testicles pulled into his body.

"Daddy give me your seed."

"Oh god Pumpkin, oh god, oh god, ohmigod."

"Do it Daddy, do it."

"Pumpkin, oh yes, oh fuck, I'm..........."

His body jerked, pumped cum into me. My body shuddered, I shrieked, "Aieeeeeee EEENGNAHHYNNN... YES... YESS... YESSSS...," and the exterior world, consumed by the fire inside me, vanished; there was only orgasming cunt and squirting cock until, at first it was just the beating of my heart, I re-entered the world. Resting against my father's warm sweat covered body, my tortured breathing slowed, the glow in my sex waned. I caught the juice oozing from my pussy, brought it to my mouth. We tasted good.

* * * * *

"Maria McMichaels' office."

"May I speak to Dr. McMichaels?"

"She's with a patient. May I take a message?"

"This is her son Charlie, I'm on unexpected leave. Dad's with Madison, they booked a private room for dinner at Enrico's. I wanted to catch Mom before she heads home."

Dawn had seen my brother's pictures. He was fricking gorgeous and in that uniform, the submissive in her was doing backflips. Dropping her voice to a seductive purr she said, "It's so nice to talk to you, I've heard so many wonderful things about you. My name is Dawn. Your mother's with her final patient of the day, her schedule's open tonight. Why don't you head this way, I'll make sure she doesn't leave, and text you the code so you can let yourself in."

Dawn got up, locked the door, leaned back in her chair, stroked a fat breast through her shirt, imagined Charlie standing tall as she pulled his erection from his pants, took it in her mouth. Dr. McMichaels wouldn't mind, Mistress Josie had taught them sex was to be shared among the family. Heck, after the role-play over the weekend when Maria, screaming her daughter's name, had come on Dawn's face, Maria might join in.

She should let Mistress Josie know.

She sent a text. I had Josie's phone. I suggested Dawn and Mama get started early.

* * * * *

Standing at her office's private exit, fingers pressed to her sex through her expensive dress, Mom admired Patricia Patterson's ass as she walked down the hall. She needed loving right now. Thank god always eager Dawn was there.

Still, when she opened the door to the outer office, she was surprised by the excitement in Dawn's eyes. Before asking why, she dipped her head, slipped her tongue into the blonde's mouth, covered a fat breast with her hand.

When the kiss ended Dawn stepped back and running a fingertip on her boss' sensitive areola said, "Wonderful news. You son's on leave, he's headed this way. Maria's he's gorgeous, would you mind? Even better, why don't you join us."

Lazy smile on her face, enjoying Dawn's finger, Mom said, "Do you think he'd be willing? I don't know if he is comfortable with incest."

Unbuttoning Mama's shirt Dawn said, "I can't imagine a man turning you down. I texted Mistress Josie. She suggested you and I get started now. After all, it's everyman's dream to walk in on two hot women making love."

* * * * *

Laying on the rug, wiggling her butt, a hand on Dawn's head, Mom said, "Suck my clit," grabbed a handful of Dawn's hair, pulled her deeper. Soon Mom was writhing, body twisting, breasts rocking until letting out a frenzied yelp, a guttural groan, she came, pussy juice flowing into Dawn's happy mouth. When Dawn's hair slipped from Mom's now limp fingers the blonde looked up, face wet from ear to ear, licked her lips, said, "Yummy."

"Dawn, you do know how to eat pussy, you sure you're new to it?"

Sliding up next to Mom, Dawn said, "You know how good Martin is, I had a great teacher."

Mama, smiling at the thought of Dawn's handsome fiancé -- he did know cunnilingus -- kissed Dawn, enjoyed the taste of her sex on Dawn's lips, said, "Let me return the favor," kissed down Dawn's body, stopped at her large breasts, licked from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue, listened to Dawn's moans intensify when she drew the small pink nipples into her mouth, cradled them on her teeth, slid her tongue on them.

Holding Mom to her chest Dawn said, "Oh god, so good."

Mom slipped two fingers into Dawn's snatch; Dawn moaned, spread her legs wider.

Mom crooked her fingers, dragged the tips on the roof of Dawn's sex; Dawn shuddered.

After nipping Dawn's nipple with her teeth Mom moved between her legs, pulled her fingers from Dawn's sex, lightly brushed them down her legs, goose bumps erupting on Dawn's body when cool air hit pussy juice, then stroked them back up the blonde's thighs, twisted then in Dawn's soft pubic hair, traced a gentle path on the sticky wet edges of Dawn's sex, pushed the fingers inside.

With a sweet sigh Dawn said, "You ready to be fucked by your son?"

Mom said, "Do you think he will? A few weeks ago I couldn't have imagined, now I can't wait," drew her fingers from Dawn's sex, held them to her nose, said, "I love the way you smell, I hope it turns Charlie on as much as it does me," re-traced the opening of Dawns pussy, fingers gliding on cunt cream, covered Dawn's clitoris with her thumb, played with it, caressed it. Dawn, hand pressed to her mons, stroked herself.

Thumb remaining on Dawns's clit, Mom moved two fingers inside her vagina, dribbled a pinky down Dawn's butt, stopped at her anus, rubbed, pushed the tip inside. Dawn gasped, her breathing deepened, Mom's fingers moving in tandem, in-and-out, back and forth, over and over.

Maria pushed her entire pinky into Dawn's anus, wiggled it; Dawn groaned, shuddered, undulated, said, "God yes."

Then a male voice: "I hope I'm not interrupting. Mom, did Dawn forget to tell you I was coming?"

At the sound of her son's voice Mom sprang to her feet and, as if unaware she was naked, pressed her body to him, said, "It's so good to have you home, I've missed you, I love you," kissed his lips.

Dawn's eyes were on his pants, happy to see the outline in his slacks grow hard. She ran a hand on it and my brother looked at the bewitching blonde and reaching down to help her to her feet said, "I fear we've not been formally introduced. I'm Charlie, Maria's son. I assume you're Dawn."

Mom said, "Yes son. Dawn this is Charlie, the young man I can't stop talking about. And Charlie, this is Dawn, a graduate student at the University. Your father introduced us, she's works for me, she'll be graduating in a few months."

Already knowing the answer, Charlie said, "Does Dad know about you two?"

Dawn slipped an arm around his waist, pressed her body to his, breasts flat on his chest, and said, "He does, the three of us get together, my fiancé loves to joins in."

Still unsure of how Charlie would react Mom said, "That's true, I hope you don't mind."

Operating on what she thought were Josie's instructions, Dawn said, "I'm sure he doesn't," leaned over, kissed Mom's lips, moved Mom's hand to my brother's erection.

As if acting on their own Mom's fingers tracked her son. He had his father's impressive length, but was thicker, warmer and, best of all, didn't recoil at her touch. Josie had been right, he was willing.

Charlie said, "You're adults, you can make your own choices."

Dawn, working my brother's belt, said, "Then I choose to play with this fat thing," and she and Mom slid to their knees where, with girlish squeals of anticipation they pulled off his shoes, undid belt and buckle, dragged pants and underpants down his legs.

His cock bobbing before them Dawn said, "Mama, you want first taste?"

Mom looked up, saw her son nod his approval, pressed his dick to his stomach, licked the underside with the flat of her tongue, wondered, why had she waited so long?

Wanting to ensure the moment embedded itself in her son's memory she tipped him forward and mouth stretched wide slowly worked her way down his cock, wetting him with lips and tongue.

Charlie, a hand on his mother's head, turned his gaze to beautiful big-titted Dawn. The stunning blonde was licking her lips, rubbing her pussy, large green eyes alight with desire. She looked at his cock, then his face, and said, "Do you like Mommy sucking your cock? I bet you do, she has a wonderful mouth. I know she loves eating pussy. And Maria, does he taste good? I can't wait to get my mouth on his big dick."

Mama, generously, pulled back, her splayed lips dragging on Charlie's skin, licked the head, pointed him at Dawn. Knowing it would be a tight fit -- her mouth was smaller than Mom's and Mom had struggled to swallow it -- she wrapped a diminutive hand on the shaft, stretched her jaw, and as Mom urged her on pressed her mouth to the crown, pushed forward. Her tongue providing lubrication, the rock hard cock-head forced her jaw open until, with a jar, it drove inside. Dawn gagged, stopped, and after a moment's respite moved forward, tongue and lips active, saliva thick, heavy, and slick, until the head banged against the back of her mouth.

Swelling with pride Dawn glanced at a mirror Mom had recently installed. The impossibly thick cock was embedded in her face. Could she do better?

The submissive in her in full control, she tilted her head, moved him to her throat, pushed. It went nowhere, it hurt, she feared her head would explode then, with a dull pop that reverberated through her skull, the crown bulldozed inside. She coughed, tears flooded her eyes, but she pushed forward, stopping when her lips reached his balls.

Fascinated and aroused by this craven display of libido Mom pulled open the bottom drawer of Dawn's desk, grabbed a bright blue dildo, shoved it in her sex, ran a hand on Dawn's distended cock-stuffed neck, said, "Go girl."

My brother said, "Oh fuck."

Dawn forced her tongue past her lower lip, licked his balls, moved her head back a fraction of an inch, pushed forward, kept at it until, throat stretching, gag reflex tamed, she was bobbing her head, developing a steady rhythm. After several minutes she coddled his balls, felt them tighten, and thrilled, pulled back until he slipped from her throat, then drove forward, swallowing his cock in a single motion, did it again, and again, filling her small oval face with him.