Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and watched as his tongue finally found what it was looking for. I closed my eyes and let out a long gasp of pleasure, letting my head fall back, feeling my hair cascade off of my shoulders. I stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity, completely enveloped in the pleasure I was receiving from Doug's tongue as he probed and sucked and licked my wetness. Finally I opened my eyes and caught a glance of myself in the window. I had put the shades down and turned the lights to a lower setting, wanting the candles to cast their own warm, romantic glow. Thus I could see a reflection of both Doug and I in the plate glass window. I was mesmerized watching myself being eaten by Doug, and that acted as the catalyst for the orgasm that had slowly been building deep within me. Soon my body was shaking and I was moaning loudly as wave after wave of deep, intense pleasure shot through me. Doug was completely focused on my pleasure and caught every last drop of the juices that gushed out of me as I climaxed.

As my orgasm left me, I put my elbows on the table and lay back even further while Doug finished licking and sucking up the last drops of my pussy juices. Without a word, he stood up, unbuckled his jeans, and dropped them to the floor. His cock was fully erect and the tip was wet with precum. I once again marveled at how long he was, and was amazed to think that I could take all of that inside me. It only took a minute for him to prove that I could indeed take it in, as he quickly guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy and then thrust his hips forward.

We both let out low moans as he slid into me. It took several thrusts for my wetness to coat his entire shaft, but soon he was fucking me deep and hard. He leaned in and we kissed deeply several times, and then he kissed my chest, indicating he wanted to suck on my breasts. I reached in and pulled them out for him to suck on, which he greedily did. I tilted my head back and turned once again to look in the window at the reflection, once again fascinated at watching myself being fucked on the dining room table by my brother.

The image got me thinking about the table itself. Greg and I had spent months looking for a dining room set we both liked, just after Brayden was born, and we finally had agreed on the one that now filled our dining room. I still remembered the day it was delivered, and how Greg had come home early to see how it looked. I had suggested to him that we needed to "inaugurate" it by having some fun on it, but he had only laughed and said that we couldn't because I was still recovering from the birth. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it had been 4 months already and the doctor had cleared me weeks before to have sex again. I remembered thinking that he would have been all over me if we had gotten the table a year earlier. But now... well, now here I was, getting a good, hard fucking on the table. Only it wasn't from Greg, but from my own brother Doug.

I watched my breasts sway back and forth as Doug continued to pump me hard and deep. Doug's cock was giving my pussy quite a bit of pleasure, and I was quickly becoming aroused again, but knew it would be some time before I would reach orgasm. I could tell by Doug's breathing that he was on the verge of coming, and soon saw him arch back while his cock slammed inside me, spraying shot after shot of his thick come deep inside my pussy.

He held his cock inside me for a long time, his eyes closed, head back, savoring the moment, savoring the fact that he had just fucked his little sister yet again, this time on her dining room table. Without looking at me, he said, "Damn, Brina... you feel so amazingly good, did you know that? Your pussy is so hot... so wet... so tight... and so incredibly delicious..."

I smiled and said, "Thanks! I bet not every sister gets to hear that from her brother."

He opened his eyes and looked at me, and we both laughed. He pulled out of me and sat down in the chair, staring at my pussy as he played with his limp cock. I sat up and put my hands on my knees, spreading my legs, and watched as several huge globs of creamy white come dripped out of me and onto the table. I heard Brayden begin to fuss, and hopped off the table. Another huge blob dripped out and splattered loudly on the hardwood floor.

Doug said, "I'll clean up while you take care of him."

"Thanks, but please relax... I need to give him a bath and put him to bed, so it might be a little while."

By this time Brayden was crying, so I quickly grabbed a couple tissues from the box in the kitchen and scooped as much of Doug's come out of my pussy as I could, throwing the tissues in the trash under the sink. I washed my hands and then took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath. He was tired and was ready for bed, but had a hard time falling asleep. As I was rocking him to sleep the little voice in the back of my head began to comment on what a good mother I must be for putting him to sleep in nothing but a short, slutty red dress, my thighs smeared with my brother's come. Thankfully he went to sleep, and I was able to distract myself by going back out to the dining room to find Doug.

He wasn't there, but I could see he had done the dishes and cleaned up the dining room and the kitchen. I found him lying in my bed, playing with the red thong I had worn under my dress. As I came into the room he looked up and said, "You know, I sort of see now why Jeff has such a thing for lingerie..."

I sighed and smiled, and said, "You're just as bad as him, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know."

"So why the sad look?"

"Well, I just am going to miss this part of our relationship, once Greg gets back. I know we haven't been intimate for that long, but... well, I've just... it's just been nice, you know? To be intimate with someone you love, someone you trust."

"So you don't have that, with all the other ladies you have sex with?"

He laughed and said, "Come on now... there's only two other women, and I only see them once or twice a year. And no – I don't have that with them. As bad as it sounds, the sex I have with them is... work-related. Sort of."

"My brother... the male prostitute."

"Well, you don't have to put it like that. I mean... it's just part of me making my clients happy... and doing whatever it takes to keep them happy."

"Ok, ok... I'm just teasing. I am glad you feel that way towards me. And I'm going to miss this intimacy, too, you know. Honest. But for my own mental health, I just... it just has to stop."

"I know, and I understand. We all do."

I slipped out of the dress and got in bed next to him. We held each other, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies, giving each other gentle caresses, for almost an hour. Finally, Doug said, "Are you... ready for more fun?"

I looked up at him and kissed him, and said, "What do you think?"

He laughed softly and leaned in to kiss me. Our bodies came together, legs entwining as our lips and tongues met each other in slow, drawn-out passionate kisses. Although I could feel his cock quickly harden, we kissed and caressed each other for quite some time, allowing our desire for each other to build until we couldn't wait another second for our bodies to be joined together.

I climbed on top of him and sank down on his cock. My pussy was soaked with my thick wetness and he slid into me easily. I rode his cock slowly, arching back and closing my eyes, focusing on the sensation of him penetrating me to my very core, and then leaning forward and letting him suckle from my breasts, kissing him deeply and passionately as he thrust into me. After almost 10 minutes, he whispered, "This is fun but... I want to taste more of that sweet, sweet pussy of yours..."

I smiled and slid off of him, getting on top of him in the 69 position. I let him eat me for a while before I leaned down to suck him, and wished that Melissa was there to watch from somewhere hidden. But it was just barely 9pm and my thoughts drifted back to the bliss Doug's tongue was giving to me. He was quickly stirring up an orgasm within me, so in order to prolong the fun I decided to distract myself and get busy sucking Doug's cock.

I leaned forward and took his cock in my hand, bringing the tip up to my mouth. It was coated with my pussy juices, and I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out to lick off the juices. Doug shuddered underneath me, and I realized he was more than ready for me to suck him, so I opened wide and took as much of his cock as I could into my mouth. I began to suck his cock harder, using my tongue to play across the head of his cock. As soon as he felt that, he began to attack my pussy with his tongue and lips, and after only a few moments of that I felt my body begin to spasm. I took his cock out of my mouth and lifted my head, moaning and gasping as a quick, electric orgasm hit me. As soon as it came it was gone, and I went back to sucking Doug. After several more minutes I could feel his body trembling, and he was having a hard time sucking and eating my pussy, which signaled to me that he was about to come. I sucked him deeply and felt a hot burst of come hit the back of my mouth. I sucked and stroked his cock as I felt more and more come shoot out of his cock and fill my mouth. I swallowed several times and continued to suck until I got the last tiny glob out of his cock.

I got off of him and turned off the light before climbing into bed next to him. We kissed briefly before we both drifted off to sleep. I slept lightly, and woke with a start, wondering if we had slept past midnight. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 11:45pm. I wondered if Melissa had snuck in through the side gate yet. Doug was sound asleep, so I quietly got up to see if she was in the house yet, but didn't find her. I made sure the gate and back door were ajar, and then went back and tried to wake up Doug with soft, gentle kisses. I had forgotten that he was such a heavy sleeper, and had to shake him by the shoulders while saying his name loudly in order to wake him up. I told him that the evening was beautiful, and that I wanted to have some kinky sex out in the back yard. That woke him up enough to get moving, but he was still in a daze. I quickly gathered up the thick quilts and blankets that were in the hall closet, and then guided Doug down the hall towards the back yard. As we were heading outside I heard a creak come from the laundry room. I peeked back inside while Doug was getting the blankets spread out, and saw Melissa come quietly into the kitchen. We waved to each other, and then I went outside and sat down next to Doug.

The moon was high in the sky and was almost full, so there was plenty of moonlight shining down on our naked bodies. I could tell he was really sleepy, but also saw his cock was becoming hard again. I think he was aroused by being naked outside under the full moon, just like I was. I peeked behind us and saw Melissa's face peering out of the living room. I took that as my cue and leaned in to kiss Doug.

We kissed briefly and then he pulled me onto his lap, my legs wrapped around him. We kissed for a few more minutes, and then I told him I wanted to suck him again. He smiled and lay back, closing his eyes. I made sure the angle was right for Melissa and then began to slowly suck his cock. I sucked him for a few minutes, feeling his cock harden and lengthen. Then I moved down and straddled his face. He willingly began to lick and suck my pussy, and it felt wonderful to feel him eat me. But at the same time I couldn't help but compare the differences between what Doug was doing to my pussy and how Melissa's soft, probing tongue felt when she was between my legs. After a few minutes, I moved back and began to ride his cock slowly. I had oriented our bodies such that Melissa had a perfect view from behind me, and I tried to make sure she could watch Doug's cock slide in and out of me. I turned my head to look over my shoulder and saw Melissa fixated on just that. It made me dizzy with arousal.

I leaned forward and whispered into Doug's ear that I wanted him to fuck me from behind, hard and slow. He mumbled ok, and he got behind me while I got on my hands and knees and positioned myself so that Melissa would see us from the side. He slid into me and took me by the hips, thrusting forward forcefully, sliding his entire shaft in and out with each stroke. My head was spinning and I began to talk dirty, begging him to fuck me, to give his little sister a good fucking, and to fill me with his come. He willingly complied, and started to talk dirty back to me.

After fucking me for several minutes, his thrusting became more rapid and I knew he was getting close. He kept saying, "Oh Brina... oh Brina... I'm going to come in you so deep..."

"Come in me, Doug... please... I want you to come in me so bad..."

"I'm going to fill you with my come... coming... coming..."

And with that he groaned loudly as he thrust convulsively into me, gripping my hips and pulling me down onto his cock, even as it spurted huge gobs of thick come into my very core.

He briefly held his cock inside me, and then pulled out and lay back on the blankets. Within a minute he was fast asleep, snoring softly. I waited a few moments to make sure he was out, and then turned my head to look for Melissa. I saw her looking at me, and she smiled. I gave her the quiet sign and then waved at her to come out onto the patio. I had arched my hips to try and keep the load of come inside my pussy, and when Melissa finally came and sat down next to me, I asked her if she wanted to eat Doug's come out of me. She nodded enthusiastically. I had her get one of the spare blankets to lie on, and then I straddled her face in the 69 position. I felt her tongue begin to play across my pussy, and tilted my body up to let the come begin draining. She let out a soft moan as the first glob slid out into her mouth, and I felt her eagerly scoop up each glob with her tongue. She continued to lick and suck even after she had gotten most of it out, and before I could stop myself I was coming loudly. After the first cry I hurriedly looked up to see if it had woken Doug up. He was still snoring softly and so I relaxed immediately and let the orgasm wash over me.

I noticed that Melissa was wearing a long nightgown, and pulled it up to get access to her pussy. She was not wearing any panties and her pussy was overflowing with wetness. I immediately began to suck and lick it up, and once again marveled at how sweet and fresh it tasted. After a few minutes I felt her stop eating me, and heard her whisper, "Mrs. Woods!"

I got off of her and she sat up. She whispered, "Do you think... do you think I could suck him, just for a little while? I'd love to taste his cock, with your juices all over it."

I knew Doug was fast asleep, and decided I would let her suck it while I monitored him for any sign of waking up. I moved up on one side of him, ready to intercept him if he woke up, while Melissa straddled his legs and leaned over his glistening, limp cock. I watched her gently take his cock in her hand and put it into her mouth. She smiled at me and began to suck and lick my juices off the cock. It was highly erotic for both of us.

Doug continued to sleep, although he did move several times while she was sucking his cock. She apparently knew what she was doing, because it slowly began to get erect again. She continued to suck it, and soon it was fully erect – and Doug was still asleep, although it had become a restless sleep. But by now my head was already spinning with erotic thoughts, and so I asked Melissa if she wanted to fuck him. She nodded eagerly once again. I told her to let me get him wet with my pussy first, since I wasn't sure if her thin frame would be able to take his cock, and I wanted there to be as much lubrication as possible for her. She nodded and moved out of the way, so that I could straddle him.

I got on top and slid down onto his cock, and rode him slowly. He made some low, soft moans of pleasure, but did not open his eyes. I turned to look at Melissa, to see if she was ready, and she smiled. I slid off of Doug and sat next to him while Melissa straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy.

Watching her pussy slowly swallow every inch of his cock was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. She tried hard to not make a sound, but her breathing became ragged as inch after inch of his shaft disappeared inside of her pussy. It took a few moments for her pussy to stretch and accommodate his cock, but soon she was slowly moving up and down, taking his entire length inside. I wasn't sure how it was possible, but there I was, seeing it from less than a foot away. It was truly amazing.

I was so enraptured with watching her fuck him that I forgot I was supposed to be paying attention to Doug, to make sure he didn't wake up. He once again got restless, and I leaned in and whispered into his ear, moaning and crying and saying how good it felt to be fucked by his cock. He moaned again, and lifted up his hands to reach down and hold what he thought was my body, but in reality was Melissa's. I grabbed his hands and directed them to my breasts. He moaned again and played with my nipples. Seeing Melissa ride him while getting my nipples squeezed and caressed made me dizzy again with lust. I leaned back and asked Melissa if she wanted him to come inside her, and she nodded and smiled. Then I leaned forward and begged Doug to come. He moaned and smiled, and after a few more minutes he began to twitch and groan. I knew he was coming inside Melissa.

I looked back at her and she had her eyes closed, a look of pure delight on her face. As soon as Doug settled down and was snoring again, she slid off of him and sat down on a blanket. This time it was my turn to eat the come out of her, and I was so aroused that I immediately got between her legs and began to suck as much as I could out of her. I didn't realize that she was close to coming, but as I sucked and ate her she began to shake. I knew she was coming but was trying to be quiet about it. Her shuddering stopped and I heard her gasp over and over for a few minutes. Eating Doug's come out of her was incredibly delicious, but I also wanted to taste her pussy on his cock, so I moved over and gently sucked him for a few minutes.

Melissa and I got up and went into the living room and sat on the couch. We kissed each other deeply, and I tasted the exotic flavor of all our juices mixed together. Our hands roved over each other's bodies, and as her fingers touched my clit, I let out a loud gasp, which made her realize how aroused I was by the play out on the patio. She got on her hands and knees and I spread my legs willingly for her, anticipating her tongue on my clit and in my pussy. She eagerly began to suck and lick me, and focused in on my clit. I tried hard to make the pleasure last, but couldn't hold back and soon was filled with warmth and pleasure as my orgasm spread out from my pussy to the ends of my fingers and toes and ears.

We sat on the couch and talked quietly for a while, and then she had to go. I saw her out the side gate, and then woke Doug up to get him back into bed. I don't think he ever fully woke up, and I finally got him settled and back asleep before I crawled in next to him and drifted off.

The alarm didn't have a chance to wake me up, as Brayden began crying at 5:30am. I got him back to sleep, but by then it was almost 6am and I decided to stay up and get Doug off to work. The alarm was quite effective at getting him up, and by the time he was out of the shower and dressed I had coffee and breakfast waiting for him on the kitchen counter. I sat next to him on the couch while he finished his cup of coffee. He put his cup down, and said, "So."

"So...?"