Sally's Turn to be the Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked them to the door and said, "Goodnight."

I went back into the family room and unfastened the restraints on Sally's wrist. I had to hold her up as I did so. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. I took off the blindfold.

I asked her, "Are you OK?"

She looked at me and said, "I have never had two cocks at the same time."

I asked her, "Was it ok? Did you enjoy yourself?"

She looked at me and said, "Yes. But, why did you let them fuck me?"

I laid down beside her and said, "You have always fantasized about fucking a stranger. I thought it was time your fantasy came to reality."

She then asked, "Were you ever one of the ones fucking me or having me give you a blowjob?"

I replied, "No, I just watched."

She reached for my cock that was still rock hard. She rubbed it through my jeans then unzipped and unbuckled my pants. She pulled my cock out and sucked it into her mouth.

She pulled off of me and said, "I Love You my sweet man!"

She then put my cock back into her mouth. She cupped her hand around my balls then pushed her face onto my cock. I looked down as I felt the head hit the back of her throat. She adjusted slightly then I felt it go on down her throat. Her lips were locked around the base of my cock. I watched as her throat again massaged my cock as it had done early to the guys.

I exclaimed, "Holy Fuck!"

It only took about one minute of this and I unloaded a huge load down her throat. She swallowed it all.

She pulled off my cock and laid her head on my chest.

After regaining my composure I asked her, "Where has this ability come from all of a sudden?"

She asked, "What do you mean?"

I replied, "This deep throat technique."

She said, "I did not know I could do it till tonight. The guys were forcing their cocks into my mouth and I had to relax or choke. It just kind of happened and I loved the way it felt."

I kind of laughed and said, "Your not the only one who likes the way it feels."

She asked me, "Do you still love me or am I a slut now?"

I pulled her head up and looked her straight in the eyes, "I love you even more now. You are such a sexy thing and I honestly have had this fantasy myself for some time now."

She smiled at me and asked, "Can we do it again sometime?"

I said, "Without a doubt if you want to."

She shook her head yes.

She laid her head back down on my chest and soon drifted off to sleep.

12