Secluded Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several times this afternoon, she had had the trifecta, a cock in her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Until today, she had only had that a few times in her life. So far, today, it had happened three times and the day was still young.

She hadn't seen her husband since he left their suite with his gorgeous concierge Annette. Patti knew it might be days before she saw him. Annette was so sexy and she knew Marv was going to be hitting that constantly. Patti hoped she would get a chance to fuck her too. For now, she just wanted to fuck, suck cock and swallow load after load of cum.

Annette had taken Marv on a complete tour of the island. He was impressed with the many lovely locations with terrific views of the ocean. Each had been designed for lovers to get away from the main area and just enjoy mutual lust and attraction he felt for Annette. She told him there were many other areas back in the main area that they would have to explore. "I guarantee your cock will be hard all night."

"Do you mean like it has been since the moment I first laid eyes on you? I have been a swinger for years and I am used to being around very sexy women however, no woman has ever affected me the way you have." he whispered in her ear. He grabbed her hand and walked her into the lagoon. He wanted to make love to her under that fantastic waterfall and then again up on the shore. In fact, he wanted no one else but Annette.

She walked into the lagoon and the warmth of the water felt so good on her slim body. She looked at Marv and his gorgeous body rippled with the spray of the waterfall. He was so attractive. What was more important was the fact that he was truly one of the nicest men she had ever met. She pulled him to her, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately and lovingly.

He walked her into the waterfall and their kiss developed in hunger and intensity as the lovely water poured over them.

Annette kept her arms wrapped around his neck as her tongue danced into lovely man's hot, sensuous mouth. She felt his long, hard cock against her taut belly and his hands on her hips. She was at a loss to understand her total and complete desire to kiss this man and never stop. He lifted her up as the water drowned them with its warmth while the scent of all the tropical blossoms filled their senses with sweetness and passion. Annette wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt him slide into her tight, hot box. She bit his lip as she sank fully onto him. He fit her perfectly.

With the rushing water, the intensity of their kissing, and the fabulous sensitivity of his cock inside her, Annette began to experience a wonderful orgasm. She inhaled sharply and let the delightful sensation of this astonishing, delicious orgasm, just as the water, drift over her. Marv held her tightly, relishing the wondrous feeling of her pussy pulsating, grasping, and contracting on his cock. He had just started when she began to cum deliciously. She was kissing him passionately, holding the back of his head and was lost in this moment. She wouldn't stop cumming and Marv began to fuck her seriously. Her orgasm grew in direct relation to his plunges and she was in dreamland.

Marv walked to the edge of the waterfall with Annette firmly speared on his dick. He sat her on the rock ledge and seized her ankles. He drew her legs apart and he started to drive into her with uncontrolled hunger. Annette had been enjoying the most intense orgasms before Marv did this. Now, her head was spinning, her body loving the crushing orgasms, and her breathing scattered and labored. Nothing in her life had ever felt this good.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him yet again. She began to suck his tongue deliciously and wildly. Marv similarly loved this more than he could explain. Annette was a perfect woman in every way possible. Her body seemed to be custom tailored to his and with every long stroke he delivered both of them the ultimate in pure erotic bliss. He couldn't hold back and when he felt his legs quake, his balls rose dramatically and his cock magnified, the flood of his love rushed into her hot, ravenous pussy.

Annette had never had a man make her feel like this before. She held him so tight and kissed his neck softly, breathlessly. She felt each tremor, which thrilled her tremendously. Her nails dug into his shoulders; she didn't want to let him go. He kissed her delicately, adoringly, and incessantly. His cock, still inside her, had softened partially. She turned him on more than any woman, other than Patti, had ever done. This definitely was somewhere he would be coming back to very often.

Meanwhile, Tabitha, Inga, John, and Tom had enjoyed a wonderful late night swim and were sitting at the main pool, which had transformed into one of the sexiest pools the women had ever seen. "This pool is really pretty during the day but at night, it is gorgeous. I love all the stone and the waterfalls are so pretty. The lighting is spectacular and it just makes me want to stay here and have delicious sex all night long," Tabitha said.

"I know how you feel," Inga mused. "I have never been anywhere that has ever made me this horny before. I do have to say, the company I'm keeping has a lot to do with it. The thing is, I've only been here one day, and I know I haven't seen everything yet. I know you two will show Tabitha and I everything in due time."

"You know we will," John told her. "Inga, come here for a minute. I have something to show you. I think you'll like it."

Inga walked over to him as he stood by the pool. As she walked up, he put his arms around her giving her a tender, sweet kiss. Then he threw her into the pool. Tabitha roared but Tom wasn't going to be upstaged. He picked her up and tossed her pretty ass in the pool as well. Both men decided it was no fun without them in the pool and they dove in. The next couple of hours were spent in the pool, the hot tubs, and chaises enjoying the spectacular ambience. John definitely was right. These pools were amazing at night. So many colors highlighted the various waterfalls, and grottos. The sound system was amazing as well.

"I could stay in this pool all night," Tabitha exclaimed. I have two gorgeous long, delicious cocks and the sexiest woman I've ever met. What could be better?"

"Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to introduce them to the other neat things on the island huh," Tom said to John.

"Yeah, there is no rush. They aren't going anywhere."

"Whatever it is you want to show us can definitely wait. Right now, I want you to fuck me John. I need your cock in every part of my body," Tabitha cooed.

Back at Connie's house, everyone was sitting by the pool relaxing and getting to know Mika. The consensus was unanimous. She was the perfect fit for this wild and wonderful family.

Their evening was amazing and the sex was out of bounds. Gary and Connie started everything off but it only took a minute for Holly to grab Arne and get into it. Then, it only took a few more minutes before someone yelled for someone to shove a cock in her mouth to quiet her down. From that moment on, it was a full-blown orgy.

About an hour into the party Mika asked a very simple question. "I was told that I would not know the true meaning of heaven on earth until I did Gary, Mark, and Jeremy at the same time. Is that true?"

"Oh girlfriend, you better believe it. Ask any one of us and we will all tell you the same thing. It is fuckmeblinddelicious," Cherry smiled. "In fact, before we all go back to work next week, we all plan to do them at least once, if not more." She looked at Mark as if to say get your ass over here and start now.

Mark walked up to Mika and put his arm around her slender, sexy body. He picked her up, carrying her to one of the luxurious poolside cabanas. He was enthralled by her beauty. They had learned earlier that she had taken the porn world by storm when Jeremy had signed her. She had made a dozen movies for him with each one setting new records for sales and popularity. Mark could understand that. He could also fully understand what Jeremy did next. He asked her to move in and she accepted. That was six months ago and they had never looked back.

Mark made love to Mika sweetly taking her to heaven. When he started seriously fucking her, this woman went insanely off the charts. Her body was clamping onto Mark devilishly as he was pounding her hard. He flipped her over and took her from behind. With the view of her perfect ass surrounding his long cock as it sliced into her, he marveled at how stunningly beautiful she was. Mika was cumming hard and Mark was fucking her wonderfully. She loved this when he pulled his cock from her pussy and placed it on her tight asshole. She moaned madly as he began to slide deep inside her. Her ass grabbed his cock and she began to ride him wildly. He couldn't believe how hot and tight her ass was and he fucked her hard and deep. He picked her up and spun around falling back onto the mattress. He spun her around driving his cock deep into her ass.

Gary and Jeremy took their cues and they both stepped into her. Jeremy slid his cock into her overflowing pussy while Gary slid his long cock into her mouth. Together, they did what they did best. The three amigos took Mika to places she had never experienced before. The way they took her was so special she couldn't believe it. Never had she experienced three men who totally and completely fucked in absolute unison. When she started to cum it was as if the world stopped spinning. Nothing else mattered to her other than the massive rapid-fire orgasms she was experiencing.

What Mika didn't fully understand was that they were just getting started. She soon learned that these men were going to keep this up for at least an hour and when they were finished, she would be unable to walk, talk, or focus for quite a while. It was okay because the rest of the women knew exactly what was going to happen and they would help her come back to reality...eventually.

Rose's was in between orgasms herself when her phone rang. She talked for a few minutes, "Okay Red, I'll tell her. See you in a few hours. Love you." She looked over to Cherry, "That was Red. She said to tell you that they picked up Rashad, Jamal, and Chris in LA this afternoon and they will be here in a couple hours. They just left Hawaii a few minutes ago. She just wanted you to know."

Cherry was so happy that her guys were going to finally get to see this place. It had been a while since she had seen them. Between Gary and his photographer Pierre, she had been so busy the last several months she had barely had time to be with Mark. At least now, she was going to have some down time and she needed it.

Michelle and Jill were attending to Mika who, like all who had gone before her, was lying there, giggling, muttering incomprehensibly, and staring out into space. Her body was drenched, nipples dripping sweat, and her hair was matted to her scalp.

"I think she enjoyed that," Wendy giggled. "I know I did just watching it. Speaking of which, you three bozo's had better schedule us in soon. I know Debbie and Rose haven't had any of that lately either."

Eventually as Mika regained some semblance of motor-function, she looked at Jeremy, "You son of a bitch. That is the last time I listen to you. You told me I would like that. It was, was, was, Cherry what is the word I'm looking for?"

"Fuckmeblinddelicious, darling," Cherry snorted.

"Yeah, what she said. I hate it when you downplay something this wonderful. Holy shit, that was so good I can't believe it.

They had a few more drinks and it was time to go to the airport. Gary assumed that since it was the guys coming in that Mark and Cherry would be meeting the plane. They didn't count on Rose insisting that they all go to greet them. "Connie has never met them and we all know how much she wants to do that."

They headed to the airport and just arrived as Gina and Brianna pulled up to where they were waiting. The door to the G5 opened and three gorgeous black men descended the stairs. Cherry ran out to the jet and Mark followed. She hugged and kissed them sweetly. She called Connie to the jet and introduced her guys. Connie was impressed. She knew they were impressive men but these three were beyond amazing.

Rashad looked at Connie and he smiled deeply. "We've known Mark, Gary, and Jeremy for so long. They are our closest friends. When Gary writes a story, we read it, but we know, it is true because much of the time, we're in it. When he wrote how gorgeous and sexy you were, we had no reason to doubt him. I'm going to kick his ass in a minute. Since when did that son of a bitch become known for understatement? Girl, you are so much more than he ever said you were. Connie, you are a part of our family now. I know you were 'certified' in Thailand but we couldn't be there. We've missed connecting with you for far too long. Trust me when I tell you that is about to change.

Connie introduced them to Arne and everyone went back to Connie's to party the night away.