Sex in Sci-Fi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These days we spend most of our time literally cruising the galaxy. Mierka's never without her mini-lab of course and the equipment she has at the place we call home is about ten times the size and power of the stuff she had in the laboratory where she used to work - so she's as happy as a kid in a toy shop. Me, I run the expanding business, we're into all sorts of things now - but 'Starsex' is still the corner-stone and most financially rewarding division.

We bought Seltire some time ago, it cost a fair bit of course but we both agreed it was more than worth any price. Apart from being able to ensure nobody else got near the night-flyers and their orchard, there's a sentimental aspect too, for both of us. We still recall those first days there, the strange and exciting events, the wonderfully powerful experiences we shared. And in both our cruiser and at home, above our sleep-pads, there are a few pieces of the dried fruit, set in crystal - the pieces I smuggled home with us, just in case the mini-lab had missed something.

Many's the night, when we've had particularly satisfying sex, that one or the other of us will reach up and take it down - and together we smile at the memories it never fails to bring back for us.