Sexual Adventurers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Cat, yes, yes, yes," he moaned.

He also reached down between us and rubbed my clit as his tongue flittered across each of my nipples, as if I needed any more stimulation. Then, without any warning, he pushed forward surging his cock up me as far as it would go. He held it there a moment or two and then fucked me hard and fast for a short while. That did it. That put me over the top and I cried out in ecstasy as the most tremendous orgasm crashed through my mind and body.

Impaled fully on his amazing prick I fell backwards so that my back was flat on the table and my legs were round his waist. He lifted my bottom up a little and held himself rigid and still as I shuddered and convulsed my way through what was surely the strongest orgasm I had experienced.

I lay there still, but with little jerks of my body as the subsiding climax gave me those 'aftershocks' of pleasure and delight.

He pulled out of me and I looked up. He was still hard. I realised with a combination of disappointment that I had not made him cum, but also with excitement that he was ready to fuck me again whenever I wanted. And to be absolutely truthful that was as soon as we could do it.

"You were fucking amazing Cat," he said kissing me.

I kissed him back and whispered. "And you were amazing fucking Ash."

"I want you again."

"Of course, now?"

"Yes."

"Good, because I want to feel you cum," I told him, struggling my bra and jacket off as I stood up. I fumbled my skirt down.

"What are you doing?" He asked sounding alarmed.

"Taking it off, it will be ruined left crumpled up round my waist," I told him worrying about how it would look later when I went home.

"Don't worry I will send out for more clothes."

"No this will be ok if I hang it up for a while," I told him standing naked before him.

"We can get the hotel to sort it out, a butler comes with the suite."

"Very impressive," I said smiling as I looked at his still full erection.

"Yes and it needs attention," he replied crushing me to him and kissing me. It felt gorgeous squashing into my stomach. "You ready?" He asked.

"As I will ever be," I told him.

"The turn round Cat."

I did as he said.

"Put your forearms on the table and lean forward."

Again I did as he said and then had the thrill of him pressing his lovely cock against my pussy from behind, rubbing it up and down my slit a few times and then surging into me. Alternating his body positioning between folding himself round me and cupping and squeezing my breasts and standing upright and holding my hips, he fucked me hard and fast. There was little finesse or variation from him sliding deeply in me, then nearly out and then back in so deep I felt his balls smack against my leg.

"Oh god, Ash," I moaned as once more he took me towards an orgasm, but slowed down a little and held me just beneath its peak. How the hell he did that I had no idea.

"I told you I would fuck you as you have never been fucked before," he growled. "I was right wasn't I?"

"Yes, yes Ash you were right."

"Is it good, you dirty fucking bitch."

"Yes, yes it is," I moaned reaching behind with my hands to feel him.

"Come on Cat, go for it, come over the top," he said renewing his vigorous thrusts in and out of me.

"Oh yes, fuck it yes," I moaned as once more a massive orgasm erupted in my mind and body.

"I'm cumming, you have done me Cat," he moaned as his cock went rigid inside me as it delivered its goods.

He collapsed on top of my back kissing and licking my shoulders and neck.

"Was it good for you Cat?" He asked after a few moments.

"Yes Ash it was, it was wonderful," I sighed loving the way he stayed inside me and held me until last tremors of my climax stopped. That was so unlike my husband whose ardour seems to evaporate as quickly as he cums. Ash was so different. He held me, caressed and kissed me, whispered in my ear how fantastic it had been and how fantastic I was. It was lovely.

At last he slid out of me and we disentangled ourselves. Standing and turning to face him I saw that his erection was subsiding, but had not gone completely.

He took me in his arms and we kissed.

"Thank you Cat, that was marvellous," he said.

"I think it should me be thanking you Ash, I have never had anything like it."

"Good I am pleased, let's have some more champagne to celebrate," he said kissing me and taking my hand and leading me towards the open French window. "Wait here, I will get it," he went on leaving me standing a few feet back from the window. Returning with two flutes and the bottle he handed me a glass and put the bottle on the table where we had just had sex. He put his arm round me and eased me forward towards the doors.

"Ash, we can't go out there someone will see," I said panicking a bit imagining our photos in the tabloids.

He laughed. "No, that's not for now you sexy imp."

"What do you mean?"

"It's for later."

"Yes later, this evening or some other time when it's dark I will fuck you out there. Maybe in the rain."

We chatted for a bit and he ordered lunch, cold salmon and salad to be delivered to the room. "It will be here in twenty minutes or so the butler has a kitchen on this floor."

"Very nice," I said still standing just inside the window as he came back and slid his arm round me.

Unlike my husband and even David, my six-month lover, Ash seemed to be extremely comfortable with his flaccid nudity. 'But then,' I thought 'when a man is hung like him so he should be.' His relaxed comfort was transmitted to me and I felt great and at ease with my nakedness as well.

"Why don't you have a bath or shower Cat as we wait for lunch and then you will be ready for spending the afternoon in bed?"

"Hey what about Wimbledon?" I laughed.

"We can watch it over lunch and then from the bed."

As it happens we did have the TV on as Federer fought it out with Nadal, but the sound was turned down and I did not get to watch much of the match. We spent the afternoon and evening in bed having sex and talking. Both were amazing and hugely interesting.

He spent ages making extreme and lengthy oral love to me. His patience and consideration for me and my pleasure was unlike anything I had experienced before. He attended to my bottom as well as my vagina and of course my breasts and nipples, which he loved at length.

I, of course, returned his oral favours, but did not make him cum. I wanted to and would have, but he stopped me.

"No Cat, as men age, it becomes harder to keep ejaculating and I do not yet want to waste one by not being in you. Later, another time, I will and it will be incredible. "

We had full sex twice more that afternoon and evening. I tried hard to recall the last time I had been fucked three times in a session, but failed.

He had fantastic stamina for a man approaching fifty. It was not that alone, though, that set him so far apart from both Richard and David. It was his ability to get an erection and then keep that for such a long time that was the key difference. I remember one time particularly during the afternoon, when we had been giving each other oral and caressing the other's body for what seemed ages. He had made me cum with both his tongue and his fingers. So aroused had he made me and so much pleasure was he giving me that I had lost my sense of time.

Both dressed in the beautiful, dark blue fluffy robes supplied by the hotel, we had finished the delicious cold salmon washed down with white wine and watched the match for a while; I noticed that the first set had just ended. He took me to the main bedroom, the suite had three, and we laid on the huge bed. We then had the really extended foreplay during which he was continually erect. He then had me in the missionary position giving me two more orgasms and eventually cumming himself. After helping me 'come down to earth' from the shatteringly good climax and we were laying in each other's arms he clicked the TV on. I was amazed to see that Federer was three two up in the third set and wondered just where the time had gone.

With the air conditioning working well it got a little chilly so we got under the thin duvet and cuddled up together.

"Ash what did you mean by us being sexual adventurers?" I asked.

"Some people are different to most Cat and we are two of those."

"How do you mean?"

"We see sex as being something more than most do."

"I don't follow."

"You lusted for me from when we first met, didn't you?"

I did not really want to admit that was true, but said. "Yes, I suppose I did."

"Just as I did for you. The moment I saw you, I wanted you and the moment you looked at me I knew we would have each other."

"Yes, but how does that make us er, what did you call it?"

"Sexual adventurers?"

"Yes."

"Had you ever felt like that before?"

"No, never. Have you?"

"Yes twice."

"What happened?" I asked feeling a little jealous. "Was it like that with Esthel?"

"No not at all, she is my wife, the mother of my children and not an adventurer at all. It was with other women. Women like you with special something."

"Do you still see them?"

"Don't ask."

"Why not?"

"It is not love Cat. It is different, more powerful, but less enduring than love."

"What is it then?"

"It's sexual magnetism and attraction that makes for a sexual adventurer."

"So why end."

"Because the adventure ends or there are no more adventures to take on.",

I wasn't sure that I followed all of what he was saying, but later in the conversation and after we had made love or, more accurately had sex for third time as I waited for his Rolls to collect me, we talked more about it and it began to make sense, of a sort.

His thesis was that some people, special people, could transcend love and enjoy sex as, in his view it was intended. That was as a pure pleasure, a hedonistic delight something that was done purely for enjoyment. He said that when a person is able to divorce pleasure from other needs and emotions such as faithfulness, reputation, conventions and all the, as he put it, 'social brainwashing bullshit,' then they are able to devote parts of their life simply to gaining pleasure from sex.

"And when they reach that state," he had gone idly stroking my bare breast as we lay in bed after Federer had won. "That is when they seek and find more experiences and then Cat, they become sexual adventurers."

It started coming together in a way, but more significantly it increased in attractiveness.

"What like Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour?" I asked mentioning one of my favourite film actresses.

"Yes exactly like that. She was a rich and successful woman with an ideal life style where she loved her husband, but wanted more. Hence, she joined a brothel in the afternoons purely to gain more pleasure. A bit extreme maybe, but along the lines of my beliefs."

We didn't talk any more about it that evening as we both wanted more sex so, we fucked facing each other.

To be continued very soon.