Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered in disbelief when I thought about my pussy actually taking such a freakishly huge cock. I then turned my head and groaned as we got into another wild kiss. Once he cooled down for a second he grabbed that monster cock again and pushed it back into my stretched out pussy. We picked up or fuck and my stepdaddy began moving to the front edge of the sofa.

As I was enjoying fucking up and down on his huge cock, he moved off the edge of the sofa and began fucking into me like crazy. I was screaming out of sheer pain and lust from the way his skinny ass was coming up from the floor and striking way up into my pussy as he met my burning ass as it was coming down on his giant shaft.

The excitement from being fucked so hard and deep by such a huge cock and enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and stretched apart by it, caused me to shriek over and over, "Oh fuuuuuuck... fuck yeah,"

As I was screaming like an animal in heat I came all over his huge angry cock five times. After a few minutes of this merciless assault on my pussy and making me cum five times I rose off his cock and bent forward and licked it all over. I was delirious licking his huge cock as I tasted my exploding pussy all over his freakish shaft. As I continued to blow him, he grabbed my ass and spread it wide apart.

He said in an almost depraved voice, "I've gotta eat this sexy ass of yours baby... This hot ass has been teasing me to fuckin long baby...I'm gonna make it cum real nice sexy... Real nice." He then began licking around the sensitive rim of my tight asshole, then began inserting the tip of his hot tongue into it.

The feeling was making me crazy and I began moaning softly, "Oh yessss baby that feels soooo fucking good... Oh yeah baby...fuck my sexy ass with that nasty trailer trash red neck tongue of yours baby."

As I was moaning wantonly he began darting that talented tongue into me deeper and deeper until my asshole was opening and closing on its own from each of his long tongue thrust.

He then took his hands from my ass and began running them up and down the sides of my stockings while he worked his nasty tongue into my asshole. The feeling of his hands running up and down my nylons while his tongue was fucking my ass was so hot and so exquisite.

I looked over my shoulder and moaned, "Ohhhh baby ...that feels so fucking sexy...Sooo fucking sexy." I then went right back to licking and pleasing his huge cock as he moaned approvingly.

We were both pleasing each other and driving each other wild. This naughty 69 position was making us hotter and hotter. The feeling of licking, kissing and pumping such a tremendous cock while having my asshole fucked by his long tongue as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my tan stockings, caused me to shudder and cum again. Just the sight of his great big cock towering above my face was making me delirious. My stepdaddies tongue was too much excitement for my ass.

As it snaked into my asshole I was moaning deliriously saying, "Ohhhhh babythat feels soooo fucking good...My ass is on fire baby... Your gonna make my fucking ass cum baby...uggggggggg."

As I feverously sucked his huge cock and as his wild tongue stabbed deep into my ass, I could feel an amazing cum beginning to rise from my wet asshole. His long stabbing tongue and the way he was running his hangs up and down my tan stockings was His much. Suddenly I felt my asshole begin tighten around his tongue and I came in a violent orgasm from the depths of my sexy asshole.

As I came I lifted my mouth off his twelve inch cock and uttered, "Ohhhhh baby...ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck." As I came Earl continued to fuck his tongue way up into me, making sure I drained all the cum from my sexy ass all over his mouth.

After I exploded from a mind-boggling ass cum I stood and climbed over him until I faced him. I then lifted his giant cock to my pussy. His skinny ass was still off the edge of the sofa almost touching the ground.

I inserted his great big cock between my long fuck lips then into my sex starved pussy again. We then resumed our naughty fuck until we began fiercely fucking each other.

As we began getting wilder I said hungrily, "Kiss me baby." We immediately began hotly French kissing as his massive cock fucked way up into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was delirious as we fucked wildly for over an hour. As we were both fucking each other crazily, his fingers were playing with my inch long nipples which drove me mad with lust. We were both so hot and ready to explode again as we wickedly kissed and fucked.

I could feel his huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. His breathing was getting heavier and he was moaning loudly saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock.

When we finished fucking we just walked apart from each other without saying a word. We just leered at each other knowing that we were so evenly matched to fuck each other, even though we were so different.

My stepdaddies massive cock was tireless and we fucked non-stop all weekend without taking a break.

We were like rabid animals fucking like crazy. When we finally did get to sleep one of us, usually it being me would wake after a few hours and we would immediately start kissing wildly then go into a hot fuck in an almost a catatonic state.

When I was out of the bed and was awake I was always dressed in a sexy pair of tan or black thigh high stockings and high heels when we fucked. This brought out the animal in my stepdaddy and as his hands ran up and down my stocking clad legs the thrills he sent into my pussy had me on the constant edge of cumming.

The addiction I had for this red neck trailer park fuck with his twelve inch cock and that he had for my body was what most people would call despicable repulsive behavior. We were both so desperate to drain each other of every last once of cum that we fucked up until the last second before final check out.

After I drained the last drop out of his huge spent cock we kissed at the door one final time. We were both utterly exhausted from fucking nonstop for three days straight, but we needed to share one last kiss as a reminder that we were going to continue this fuck.

I knew that Wardell was all fucked out because as we kissed heatedly for the final fifteen minutes I could barely get a rise out of his big rubbery cock. It just hung way down between his bony legs like a huge tired log. Even flaccid it was still huge; ten inches, but was like jelly in my hands.

Even though it was soft it felt so sexy to stroke his cock through my hands. As we drove home I snuggled up to him and we made plans how we were going to continue fucking.

"I want your pussy every day sexy," he said in a hot voice as he looked over at me with his toothless expression.

"Oh baby, all I want is this great big cock. I just wanna be yours so bad," I groaned as my hands caressed the length of his shaft which was coming to life again.

After kissing tenderly we went and showered one last time. This time all we did was kiss for almost an hour as we each told each other how bad we wanted to be together. In hindsight I knew it was crazy, especially with him being sixty years older than me and me being in High School, but he had me hypnotized by the way he fucked and the size of his gigantic cock.

On the drive home we talked about how we would fuck every day after school and days that I would skip school so that we could fuck all day, once my mother left for work. We also talked about him taking me to contests and how we would get a room with my winnings and fuck all weekend.

Within a few miles of the trailer park, Wardell had another raging hard-on.

"Fuck...so big again," I groaned in disbelief.

"Fuckin big for you," he sneered looking over at me.

"I'm gonna drain this huge fucker one more time," I sneered as I managed, with a lot of effort to free his huge, bulging cock from his pants as he drove.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I jacked his giant hard-on wildly.

"Can't believe this huge dick...fucking so huge again," I groaned as his cock went straight-up almost to the top of the steering wheel.

Within seconds his giant ball-sack began disappearing up into his huge shaft.

"Ummm...ready to cum?" I groaned heatedly.

"Fuck," he howled as he pulled to the side of the dirt road.

"Let me drink your big load," I groaned as I put my mouth to his pulsing crown.

"Oh fuck," he bellowed as another hot load of cum began shooting into my waiting mouth.

"Umm...daddy needed to cum again," I purred as I swallowed the final drops.

"Yeah, that's right sexy," he said as we kissed hard one last time.

"Every fuckin day sexy," he sneered, as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh fuck..I'm so yours lover...you'll never need another pussy again," I purred as he tucked his totally drained cock into his pants and drove into the trailer park.

"Wants that fuck-hole every day," he said before kissing me hard.

Sadly, all our plans to fuck came to an abrupt end as we pulled up the driveway. When we got to our trailer there twelve state police cars and other cars that were black and unmarked.