Shireen's Story: Winning Me Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dinner was taken and the dancing done, the groups segregated by sex and headed in different directions. Hernan's bachelor party was to be held in one of the halls in the house. Kerri and the girls, myself included, were off to a nearby hotel. We arrived to find a well laid out buffet, with an impressive bar, in the hotel room. Most welcomed by the crowd was the arrival of a number of hunky guys who danced suggestively, most stripping down to their underpants. Some of the ladies got into the mood, trying to get a look at their penises or even grab on to them. Before long all the men had lost their clothing and a few ladies had clustered around each one, most in some state of undress. Shortly afterwards, some of the revellers began to couple with the guys. I took a back seat and was happy to be joined by Cindy, who also was not too keen on participating. I looked about for Kerri but could not find her.

One of the guys strode up and, holding my body to his naked form, ran his hand down my back, dropping my bra-blouse to the floor. Suddenly I was the centre of attention as everyone wanted to see what I would do. For a few moments, I allowed him to squeeze and suck on my tits, getting yells of appreciation from the other ladies there. But when he strayed down to the waist and tried to undo the rest of the sari, I kissed my fingers, put them to his lips, and disengaged myself, retrieving my bra-blouse in the process. A lot of girls expressed disappointment and the guy looked entirely surprised. But I was done with of orgies since the Super Bowl event and was not keen on revisiting that possibility ever again, or at least for now.

Kerri showed up a bit later and told me she had to pick up some stuff at the house. Cindy and I joined her as she took us on a night-time tour of some fancy nightclubs. In our sexy state of dress, and with our obvious good looks, we were popular at every place, being admitted without waiting in any lines and receiving free refreshments. I immensely enjoyed the night out, dancing till I was ready to drop. At every place, men flocked to us and tried every line and seduction technique, but to no avail. It must have been well past dawn when I arrived back at the hotel, saw Akbar coming into the room at virtually the same time, and collapsed into the bed. I could not believe I was still in the sari when he woke me and suggested we get ready for the wedding.

The wedding and reception went off flawlessly. Kerri and Hernan truly looked like a couple in love, which was strange since he had definitely tried to get into my pants just two days earlier and Kerri may have tried to seduce Akbar too! Cindy and I were both were dressed in light blue as part of the bridal party. She and a number of the newlywed couple's female friends and relatives kept Akbar busy on the dance floor. Joe, Guillermo and other guys made sure I had a partner for literally ever dance. Of course I got groped plenty, but then it was a cultural thing and no one was actually getting into my pants.

After a while I felt bushed. Uncoupling Akbar from a striking Peruvian girl he was dancing with, I said I was thirsty. He picked up a glass of champagne from our table and handed it to me. I smiled and put it away, taking a glass of water instead and sipping from it. He sat down and indicated that I should also take a seat for a bit. He must have noted the smile on my face as I slid on to his lap, as he sat at the table. My arms went across his neck and his mouth joined mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Akbar, never leave me," I whispered into his ear

"I have all the reasons to love you my dear," was his honest response.

"Well I have another for you to love me even more for," I added while taking a playful bite of his ear.

I had held on to a bit of news for the better part of a week by now. A call made to my doctor, while Akbar was in the shower today, had given me the confirmation that I did not have the day he had returned from his business trip, but my sixth sense had tingled correctly. The reason that I had refrained from vaginal sex with anyone over the past few days was on account for sensing the changes in my body. I would soon learn that I still had months of pleasure to give and receive, before the sex would need to be toned down and more careful. Akbar was going to enjoy me even more than in the past few weeks!

It seemed that his spirit rose as I uttered the magic words, "you are going to be a daddy soon, I'm pregnant!"

He had truly won me back and I also knew that he was mine, all mine!