Show Business Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also continued to look up at him as he fucked her beautiful face. Romeo continued to drive his hard, throbbing cock into her throat pulling back regularly to let her breathe. He knew that in time she would be able to hold his dick in her throat for long periods of time like his other whores. But there was plenty of time to train her. There was no need to frighten the poor doll. She should learn that sucking a man with a big cock could be fun.

When his cock started to pulse he pulled back slightly so his cockhead was resting on her tongue and let it go. She looked unblinking at him as his cock shot his first load and it hit the back of her throat. Then as next loads of his hot cum slithered down her tongue and into her throat, she accepted it all and swallowed his load eagerly.

Romeo rewarded her with a smile for being a good cumslut "Good girl!"

He stroked her head "I always want you to treat my cum like food, Sanjana."

Sanjana nodded and started licking his cock clean, eating every bit of cum she could find.

He guided her head with his fingers in her head and she sucked his cock with eager devotion. Once it was fully erect again, he pulled her up, reached behind her back and pulled down her zipper. As the dress fell around her ankles, Sanjana seemed to shrink into herself.

Romeo shook his head "No, Sanjana, I am going to own this body. Open up and offer it to me like you really want to be my possession."

With a visible effort, Sanjana, unshrunk herself, opened her legs and slowly raised her eyes to his "Please own me, Sir!"

Her voice was soft and meek but her breasts were heaving with breathless arousal. For a 23 year-old, she had a magnificent body.

Taking her in his hands, Romeo picked up her young, nude body and laid her on the bed, nearly on the same spot where he had just defiled her mother a little while ago.

Mounting her quickly he placed his cockhead on her small, tight pussy hole and pushed once with his hips. The girl was really wet to the point that her juices were dripping on the bedsheet but she was also young and tight. With the first thrust not just his bulbous cockhead but three inches of his thick shaft penetrated into her cunt.

Sanjana yelped at his hard entry and bit her lip to endure the pain of his massive cock invading her tight pussy. Two clear drops of water leaked out of the corners of her eyes.

"Just relax, baby" Romeo whispered soothingly in her ear "Open your legs wide and wrap them around my waist."

Quickly she obeyed.

Romeo started moving his hips in a slow, tight circle and started to screw his massive dick into the young starlet's tight, wet pussy inch by inch. Every inch of the thick meat hurt her young pussy and Sanjana moaned and yelped as he determinedly claimed her little by little.

Her hand was on his chest, trying to keep her from hurting her more but it was not strong enough to keep Romeo from staking his claim on the young beauty. His persistent strokes kept penetrating her tight pussy deeper and deeper, opening her wider to accommodate his thick girth.

In her young 20 year old life, Sanjana had had sex many times but it involved only a few boyfriends who were all young and inexperienced. They were more focused on their own pleasure than hers. Her father adored her but was not the kind of man who would take her beautiful daughter into his own bed though his wife would have supported it. But he didn't even know that.

<>

Sanjana moaned and yelped with Romeo's strokes but her young, inexperienced body was feeling sensations that she had never felt before. Romeo knew how to enter her slowly with progressively deeper strokes. His hips moved in a way that made his cock grind on her pussy walls which sent hot chills all the way up and down her body. She was clinging to his body and squirming under him like a fish out of water.

And then he slammed into her with a hard strokes and she screamed! The massive, long, hard meat pole was now fully buried in her tight little cunt. As he moved his hips she felt her clit being stimulated with a subtle grinding. Sanjana came. Hard!

Her whole body went stiff and she jerked under him in the throes of a massive, powerful orgasm. Slim and svelte as she was her body was being rocked by the amazing orgasm and she could hardly feel her body any more.

It was the hardest orgasm of her life and she surrendered to its hot, transcending sensations. She was whimpering loudly as she came, still impaled on Romeo's hard cock, moving her ass up in a needy manner to take him deeper into her young pussy. Right this moment she didn't care about how big his cock was or it was hurting her pussy. Even the pain was pleasure for her right now.

The second orgasm rode in almost on the heels of the first one. Sanjana felt the heat waves soaking her body and she screamed things she had never said in her life.

"Fuck me, Sir. Oh, please fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch! Aaaaa! Ow. Aaaaaaaah, yes, yes, please fuck me. Don't stop."

Romeo passed his arms under shoulder blades and gripped her shoulders. Holding her young, slim body tight in his arms and pounded her ruthlessly.

He touched his lips to her ear "Who is my whore, Sanju?"

"I am your whore, Sir. Please fuck me. Please fuck your whore! Oh God!"

Romeo's throbbing cock explodes inside the young starlet's cunt. In the heat of the strong orgasm he nailed her ass right into the sheets with mercilessly deep and hard thrusts. It made Sanjana scream but that didn't stop her from lifting her ass up to have her cunt drilled harder and deeper. For a few moments she blacked out as the thrilling sensations became too much for her young, fragile body. When she came to, Romeo was grinding his cock slowly in her wet, soppy cunt.

She hugged him tightly with both arms.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much. I am really happy that you made me your whore." She grinned a cheeky grin.

When he slowly pulled out of her tight, used pussy, she didn't have to be told. She quickly went on her knees by his side as he lay down and started licking his cock.

=================================================

Sanajana and her mother Sapna both were dressed now as they huddled in the kitchen for a low-voiced conference.

"He wants you to go with him?" Sanjana asked, still a little confused.

"Not with him, honey, with you. He will take you on the location scouting trip with him to Europe and he has asked me to come along."

"Oh? But why, mummy? I am his heroine, no?"

"Of course you are, dear. I think he just wants to keep using me."

"Like in his films?"

"No, you are the heroine as you say, he will just keep me as his whore, I suspect."

"So, he won't fuck me any more?" Sanjana sounded disappointed.

"I can guarantee that he will use you every chance he gets. You are my beautiful girl. No man can say no to chance of having you. No, I think, you will be his heroine but we will both be his bitches."

"Oh, that's fine, mummy. You are such a beauty. I have seen how daddy's friends look at you when they come to our home for social events."

Sapna smiled "Don't tell daddy about this honey, I will tell him my way."

"Ok. Mummy, Romeo is such a ... I mean, well, none of my boyfriends were like that...he's like a ...like a real man. Is daddy like that too?"

"No, sweetie. I haven't met any man like him. You are right, he's a real man. He knows how to completely own a woman."

==============================

When Mr. Avasthi came back with the photos, he was happy to see that everybody was dressed and things were normal. Sapna took him aside and told him that Romeo wanted to take Sanjana with him to Europe on a location scouting trip. She told him she had put it as a condition that she must come with her daughter and Romeo had agreed.

"Well done, darling. I love how strong you are with men. You always get your way."

Sapna just smiled a knowing smile.

The End

12