Shruti & Ajay (Friends?)

Story Info
Friendship may be forever. (Hindi/English)
2.2k words
3.42
46.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers

One day when I again opened my e mail box to check my mails I saw that there was a mail from a lady named Shruti Shah in which the subject was,' Please Help Me'. I got excited and immediately opened the mail to read that what Shruti had written. I immediately got an erection in my cock when I started reading that Shruti had written that she had read my sex story in Doodhwali and she liked the way I had sex with a 25 year old woman. Shruti had written that she was a 29 year old married lady from Mumbai with a 4 year old kid and was happily married. Shruti wrote that she was married at the age of 24 years. She had written that she was interested to have sex with me and wanted my 12 cms long fat cock in her vagina very badly, because it was long time that husband did not have sex with her, as her husband was a rich businessman and had no time for sex, as he was a busy man traveling from one place to another and Shruti mentioned that she was a kind of person who would love to have sex every day. So, she was desperate to have sex with me. Along with her mail she also gave her telephone number and asked me to maintain complete secrecy about the extramarital sex life that she was going to have with me. Now my sex encounter starts from here.

As I got Shruti`s phone number in her mail, I did not waste any moment and I immediately rang her up and fortunately Shruti had picked up the phone and I introduced myself and she was happy to hear me on the phone. Then I and Shruti decided to meet each other in a park in South Mumbai the next day as she lived in a pent house in South Mumbai, as she was a rich lady. Shruti told me that she would be wearing a blue sari. The next day I quickly went to that park to meet her and I reached the park on time and saw that Shruti was also waiting for me wearing a blue sari.I saw that Shruti was a sexy lady with a fair complexion and a figure of 36-28-34 and was a very good looking lady with round boobs and sexy ass which was waiting to be pressed and slapped. In short she was a sexbomb. She was happy to see me and we sat besides eachother like lovers and started talking about sex and when I touched her hands I felt that her skin was like butter. Shruti told me that she had all the comforts of life excepting sexual satisfaction .

After chatting for about 2 hours, then Shruti gave me her address and asked me to come to her house three days later, as her hubby was going out of India. The next two days we spoke to each other on the phone and finally the D day had arrived for having sex with Shruti. I rang up Shruti and asked her could I come to her house, she told me to come immediately as there was no one in her house. Now my 12 cms long cock was badly filled with huge amount of sex, as my manhood was erected inside my underwear and there was an erotic tickling sensation that was happening inside my penis, because I was getting the sexy feel that I was going to have sex with a married woman. Let me tell you that having sex with someone elses wife gives you an erotic feeling. Now when I reached Shruti`s house at 11:00am, I saw that she had a nice pent house with an imported car parked outside. I could very well make out that Shruti is indeed a rich lady.

Now I rang the door bell and Shruti welcomed me. I saw that Shruti was wearing a yellow coloured salwar kameez in which she was looking damn sexy.I and Shruti enjoyed a cup of tea and then I asked her about her son, Shruti replied that she had sent her son to his friend's place for the whole day. I wondered that it was indeed a smart planning by Shruti to keep her son away from home while enjoying her extramarital sex life with me. Then Shruti placed her hot erotic hands on my bulge and said,' Darling come on lets go to the bedroom'. Shruti accompanied me to her bedroom and I saw that her bed was a sexy bed with satin bed sheet on it, as I had seen in XXX movies meant for couples to have sex on it. Shruti then closed the bedroom door and then she put her arms around my neck and placed her soft red lips on my lips and started kissing my lips like a desperate girl and I too held her tightly in my arms and was enjoying the kiss. Then I undressed her salwar kameez and Shruti was in her bra and was wearing a printed cotton panty. Now I placed Shruti on the bed and took off my red t-shirt and jeans and I was also in my underwear.

Then I slept over Shruti to make love with her and I started kissing her lips and we kissed in French style with our tongue and then I kissed her forehead, earlobes, lips and then I softly touched my lips on her lips and then started kissing Shruti`s neck and we were breathing heavily and both of our body had become very hot. Shruti started moaning,'Aahhhhhhhhhhhh Darling mujhe bahut mazza aa raha hai,Zarra mere boobs ko bhi dabao na'. So,I unhooked her bra and kissed her round boobs and then started licking and sucking her pointed nipples and she moaned loudly Aaahhhhhh......I started kneading and massaging Shruti`s sexy boobs and she was enjoying it and was moaning and telling me,' Darling tum mujhe suhaag raat ka mazza de rahe ho,zorr se dabaoo aur pura sex mere boobs se nikal do'. I kissed her tummy and I was circling my finger in the navel, she moaned and immediately placed my hand on her boobs.

Now I started giving Shruti erotic massage with my fingers on her abdomen and her pussy over her panty, she was giggling and moaning and said,'Ouch kya kar raha hai?Mujhe bahut gudgudee ho rahi hai.'Now I wanted to remove her panty, she smiled at me and she stood up and pulled her panty down and I saw that her pussy was clean shaven and then I kissed her pussy and there was an erotic odour coming from her soft pussy.Now I started fingering her pussy and mean while I was kissing her lips. Shruti now told me,'Janeman tum apna underwear nikalo na,mujhe tumhare sexy lund ko kiss karna hai'.So,I pulled my underwear down and my red hot 12 cms long fat cock was rock hard and she started touching it. We were now in 69 position as she laid above me and I was enjoying licking her pussy as it tasted like nector and her sex juices flowed in my mouth and I drank it.

Now it was time for the real sex action as I now slept on my back and Shruti then sat on my penis by inserting it in her pussy and she moaned loudly,Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh and I caught Shruti`s soft ass in my hands tightly and Shruti` started riding over me and I was caressing her ass erotically and she was riding up and down in a very sexy way and was moaning,Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Ummmmm,Oh Yeaaaaaaahhhh and we both were pumping.Shruti said while pumping,'Darling let me tell you one thing,though I am married and have a kid,but I feel that you and me are made for eachother for having sex.'Mean while we changed our position and now I laid above Shruti and she kept her legs wrapped around my waist and I was now pumping in full force and so her moan were louder,Oooo oooooooooohhhhh hhhhhhh,Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh,Uuuuuuuuummmmmm,Ooo ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Fucccckkkk kkk,Aaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhh and I was kissing her lips,forehead and pressing her boobs tightly and she was scratching my back vigoursly..

I wanted to give pleasure to Shruti,so I made sure that I don't ejaculate very early and I was pushing my penis her pussy in and out.Now I felt that my sperm was boiling inside my penis very badly and I increased my speed and Shruti was making sexy screams and I felt that I was unable to hold my sperms inside my penis,as my sperms were tickling inside my penis very badly and erotically,so I took my penis out and I spurted out tons of thick white sperms on Shruti`s tummy and on her abdomen and she massaged my sperms on her sexy body and her body became sticky,because of my sperms.We now fell into eachothers arms and slept for a while. After sometime we woke up and started making love and as a result we both were aroused and so it was time for my penis to go inside her pussy and I sat on the bed and made Shruti sit on my lap facing me with her legs kept over my thighs,so that I could embrace her in my arms,kiss her lips and caress her boobs.Now with my penis inserted in her pussy and I was holding her hips tightly in my hands and started pumping slowly and kissed and pressed her boobs and now Shruti started shaking her hips slowly in a sexy way and was moaning Aaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,Uuuuuummmmmmm,Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and we were caressing eachothers body like anything and I asked her,' Shruti darling r u enjoying? `

She was so sexually excieted that she was kissing my lips continuously for 10 minutes and Shruti was shaking her hips like crazy in a sexy way.Shruti`s hip shaking was really very sexy and was giving great pleasure to my penis,I felt that Shruti`s hubby was missing the real thing by having no time for sex with Shruti,as she was a great fucker.Shruti`s hip shaking made my sperms boil inside my penis and as a result I spurted out my sperms in her womb.Now we again started making love and we were talking dirty things.Now I rubbed my lips softly on Shruti`s lips and told her that I will do something to her pussy that will give her real pleasure.So with my erotic finger I started tickling her pussy and clitrois and she was moaning with great pleasure,'Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,Uuuuuuummmmmmm,bahut mazza aa raha hai darling,Aahhhh bahut gudgudee ho rahi hai' and now to my pleasure Shruti told me,'Darling mere choot mein kuch kuch ho raha hai'.

Shruti told me that she was getting a pissing sensation due to my stimulating her pussy,so I took her to the toilet and she sat down to piss and she pissed urine heavily and while she was pissing I touched her urine and saw that her urine was hot. We were now again back in bed and this time I slept on my back and Shruti started kissing my penis and now she lifted up my legs and with her long finger nails she started tickling and stimulating the area below my penis and my testicles,A aaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved it and as a result I was hard again.

Now I sat on Shruti`s tummy and placed my hot penis in between her sweet round boobs and started fucking her boobs vigorously and Shruti was enjoying and was smiling at me and now my thick white sperms were tickling inside my penis and I spurted out my thick,sticky sex juice inside Shruti`s mouth.After that I started kissing her hips and then slept in eachothers arms for few hours. When we woke up after sometime Shruti got a bottle of cheese spread and spilled the cheese spread on her pussy and asked me to lick it and I started sucking and eating her pussy and she was moaning loudly,'Chhhato aur zorrrrse chato mere choot ko' and I was sucking her pussy for an hour and her sex juices were flowing out like anything.Then I had sex with Shruti in Doggie Style from behind.After that she was happy to be in my arms and now she told me, "

Ajay darling,tum bahut sexy ho,jabhi mera ghar khali hoga tum chupke se mere ghar mein aa jana,aur hum dono issi tarah se mazze karenge. " It was now 6:15 in the evening and Shruti told me that it would be better for me to leave,because it was now getting time for her son to return.So,I made love with her and asked her,'Shruti darling r u satisfied?' She said,'Yes honey' and then I went home.After that day whenever my sperms did gugudee inside my penis I went to Shruti`s house in the absence of her hubby and son and had sex with her in various positions. Now Shruti and I have become good friends and whenever I am alone at home,Shruti also comes to my house to have sex and I spend long hours with her in bed. In this manner Shruti is enjoying her sexlife quietly with me .I have written this story with her permission.

Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers