Side Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolina took over down 7 with less than 2 minutes to go and started on a long drive. They got to 3rd-and-goal with five seconds left, time for one last play. I thought Jill might pass out and Ben was on the edge of the couch hands on his face. A great catch in the back of the end zone as time expired sent Jill into a crazed celebration and Ben to his knees in despair. An extra point and we would be all tied up and going to overtime.

Just as relief had settled over Jill the Tar Heels decided to go for 2 points and the win and not the extra point to force overtime. Now the entirety of the bet rested on one play and the tension in the room was overwhelming. It looked like Carolina had an open receiver for the win but the ball got tipped away at the last second and we watched the Florida State players storm the field in celebration.

I looked at Jill who stared at the TV in disbelief, hands on her head. Ben was wise not to say a word and he didn't, knowing Jill was struggling at that moment. Neither of us knew what her next reaction was going to be. A few more moments passed and she brought her hands down from her head and without looking at either of us said, "I'll be back in a little bit."

She turned and started out of the room grabbing a bottle of vodka off the bar before making her way to the stairs to head up. Ben and I just watched her go but neither of us said anything.

"Look I don't want this to be weird," said Ben. "I'm happy enough with the win. I'd hate this to ruin our friendship. Seeing Jill dance would be amazing but it is not worth it to me if she doesn't want to do it. Will you go tell her for me?"

I looked him over and could tell he was sincere.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"I'll hate myself after I leave," he chuckled. "But yes I'm sure."

I just nodded and told him I'd be right back.

When I got up the stairs I could hear the shower running from the bathroom. I could see the vodka bottle wasn't as full as it was when she took it upstairs. The water went off and I tapped on the door.

"Hey, you all right?" I said. "Ben said you don't have to do this. He doesn't want anything awkward with all of us."

"A bet is a bet," Jill said through the door.

"I know that and he knows that but he is thinking bigger picture here," I replied.

"I'll be down soon," she answered.

That really didn't tell me anything but I also knew not to push. She was likely compartmentalizing everything. I rejoined Ben downstairs and told him I told her and that she said she'd be down soon but didn't really say anything else. I got him another beer and we talked about the game and just shot the breeze.

It must have been thirty minutes later that the light in the living room went dark and just the light from the kitchen was shining through. The open floor plan allowed that light to make the living room still more than easy to see but just with no direct overhead light. Then we heard some music and the sound of clicks.

Ben and I both turned towards the sound and my guess is both of our jaws hit the floor at the same time. The clicking noise was heels hitting against the hard wood floors and Jill was walking towards us slowly dressed as a school girl. She had on a short skirt, a white blouse tied in the middle and hiked up just under her tits as well as white knee highs on. But what killed me most was that she had her hair in pigtails, something I had never seen. She stopped at the opening to the living room and just stared at Ben.

Then she walked in towards him slowly. She walked right past me without even a glance until she was a few feet in front of him. The look on his face was the biggest OMG-face I'd ever see as she posed for him. The music in the background was there but not too loud.

"Congratulations," Jill said to Ben.

"Jill, you don't have," Ben tried to say before Jill reached down and put a finger on his lips to shush him.

"But maybe I want to," she replied.

Holy shit I thought to myself. Was she serious or just saying that for Ben's sake since he did win the bet and she was going all out. My mind was racing looking at her and seeing her like this so I could only imagine what was going through Ben's mind.

With that Jill turned around with her ass facing Ben and started to bend over a little but not too far. She looked over her shoulder at him and his eyes were fixated on her, as were mine. Then she slapped her ass with her hand and left it there, her wedding ring glimmering off the light from the nearby TV. My cock was at full attention and so I adjusted as needed as Jill began to move sexily back and forth.

For someone who had never danced she was doing a hell of a job. She moved with ease, turning side to side, facing Ben then turning from him. Ben was getting his money's worth for sure. Jill moved even closer to him and looking him in the eyes she brought a leg to the side of his and started to raise her skirt a bit to tease. Jill then undid the tie on her blouse and opened it up. She spun from him and with her back facing him dropped the blouse off over her shoulders before turning back to him. She had on a sheer white bra and her nipples were as erect as they have ever been. It looked as if they would push through the fabric.

One song went to the next. I'm not sure an official timer was ever started but I figured we had to be halfway through the 15 minutes. Jill then got down on her knees in front of Ben and widened his legs crawling between then and moving up his body before leaning her face next to his. I couldn't tell if she was whispering in his ear or literally torturing him from the tease.

Jill then got up and turned and pushed her ass towards Ben and then wiggled it to resting just above his lap. Then she sat down on his lap and I saw her expression change as she froze a bit. Then she started to slowly and rhythmically move back and forth lifting the back of her skirt.

I could hear soft moans coming and after some concentration I could tell they were coming from both Ben and Jill. She lifted up and undid the fasten on her skirt letting it drop in his lap. Oh my God to all things holy was she a sight to see. A sheer white thong that was so see through I could literally see her wetness shine from across the room. She turned back to Ben and with her legs inside his outstretched knees she swayed again for him in just her heels, thigh highs, bra and thong. I saw Ben adjust himself as he was obviously struggling as mightily as I was. I stared intently at Jill and it was as if this continued move she was performing was buying her time to think.

Her mind was obviously made as she reached behind her and I watched her unclasp her bra, it broke free and her amazing tits sprung to life a mere foot or so away from Ben. She reached down and moved Ben's legs together a bit then straddled the top of his thighs, spreading herself a bit for him.

Ben gazed at her tits and beautiful face and back to her tits as she studied him intently. His arms dangled to his side trying his best to abide by the rules. Jill scooted up a bit on his legs and dropped her hands to his and brought them up and placed them on her bare thighs as she continued to stare into his eyes.

Then she did something I never expected. Jill leaned in and kissed Ben on the lips and she did not back away. When she did finally break the embrace it was to whisper something to him that I couldn't make out. But I knew what it was as Ben's hands started to wander my wife's body. He cupped her ass pulling her into him as their kisses continued. Then she broke free again, arching her back and presenting her tits to Ben. As he looked admiringly at them I heard Jill.

"Go ahead," she whispered.

Ben didn't waste time bringing his hands and mouth to my wife's tits. I sat in disbelief, unable to move let alone process what I was witnessing. Jill's moans got a bit louder as Ben was obviously very skilled in the art of sucking tits -- which I know first hand Jill loves. As he continued Jill leaned her head down on his shoulder and ran her hands through his hair. Her hands then traveled south and I could tell she was going for his cock.

Ben was as surprised as I was and he looked up almost unsure what was happening. Jill leaned back with her weight on his thighs and pulled off Ben's shirt and then started to undo Ben's pants. Jill got off his legs to remove them completely -- leaving Ben totally naked. Then I heard more words I never thought I'd hear.

"Oh my God Ben," she said.

Jill got back on top of his thighs and moved in to kiss him again as her hand started stroking his cock. This scene was becoming animalistic and I wasn't sure how to respond. We were way past 30 minutes now, touching was happening, Jill was nearly naked and Ben was completely naked. Jill stroked him a few more minutes as they kissed and then she got up, got on her knees and spread Ben's legs out. She grabbed the base of his cock and that is when for the first time I understood her OMG comment. Ben had a huge cock -- much bigger than mine. It was long and thick and at this moment, very hard.

Jill rubbed it across her face and then started to tongue up and down the shaft before putting it in her mouth and devouring it. I watched my wife, whose thonged-ass was staring at me from behind give a blow job like I had never seen, pigtails and tits bouncing as she went to work. Ben, whose eyes were going in and out of his head, was in heaven. It couldn't have been more than two minutes before I heard Ben try to talk.

"Jill, Jill... I'm," he muffled.

Jill had to know what Ben was trying to say but didn't seem to care. She kept sucking and then Ben let out a moan as he pumped his hips forward, grabbed Jill by the pigtails and filled her mouth with stream after stream of his cum -- a luxury I haven't had in our entire marriage. Jill didn't miss a drop and when she finally pulled his huge cock from her mouth it looked shiny and new and Ben sank back down in the couch completely spent.

Jill got up and looked at a happily satisfied Ben.

"Bet paid off. Let yourself out and we'll see you Monday night," she said.

Then she turned towards me and acknowledged me for first time since she sauntered into the room. She walked up to me and kissed me deep.

"Get upstairs and fuck me now," she said.

I left skid marks and followed as quickly as I could.

12