Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up Hailey," he said in a deep voice.

Watching her get off the high stool, his eyes stayed riveted to her amazing body, her long tapered legs particularly. After she stood he had her lean forward and went behind her. He leaned over and began kissing her neck while he reached inside the top of her mini dress and played with her tits and nipples. Leaning over her she felt his large stomach fill the narrow of her back.

"Such an amazing body, Hailey," he whispered against her ear, his left hand pulling the bottom of her dress over her ass. "An amazing ass, Hailey; such an incredible ass," he said hotly, causing her to catch her breath.

"Oh God Mr. Powers; you make me so hot," she said, turning her head to meet his already waiting tongue for some sinful play.

Moving his hands from the tops of her stockings over her ass, he had her groaning from being so exposed to his lust.

'God, all these years of knowing him and here I am in his house knowing I'm going to fuck him', she thought, overwhelmingly excited, lusting for it to happen.

"Hailey, I can tell you want to fuck," he said, tracing a finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh God Mr. Powers...please. I want to be yours," she pleaded, begging him to fuck her.

Bringing his stubby finger to her mouth she instantly began sucking it.

"Oh, trust me we'll fuck, Hailey. I've wanted to fuck you for a very long time," he said, his hot breath caressing her ear. But, first I have to eat and taste this gorgeous ass and pussy one more time," he said, kissing her neck and running his hands across her wild ass again.

"Oh God...I'm so yours Mr. Powers, all yours," she choked out, knowing he was going to drive her wild again.

Kneeling behind her he spread her ass cheeks wide apart, holding them as he looked at her exposed pussy and asshole.

"Such a beautiful cunt Hailey. Absolutely most perfect and sexy cunt I've ever seen," he breathed hotly, knowing that she could feel it against her exposed pussy.

'Oh God, he's just kneeling there holding my ass open looking at my pussy. God, he is so turning me on', she thought, her body quivering under Mr. Power's gaze on her exposed pussy and asshole.

For the next half hour he just held her ass apart and told her how sexy her pussy looked. Whenever she groaned he would kiss her ass cheeks saying she had a beautiful ass, then kiss her pussy saying it looked so sexy. She almost came from being so turned on.

After hearing her breathe deep enough to know she was climbing the walls he began licking her clit, running his tongue over her pussy lips, then inside the center of her lips. She was groaning like crazy from the way he was working her. 'God, he owns me,' she thought, feeling his tongue and hands work in ways his son or any guy, including her new boyfriend never did.

Bending forward with her hands gripping the edge of the bar she was amazed to find herself with her mini dress hiked above her waist, getting her pussy and ass licked by a man she had known since she was twelve years old.

As she felt his chubby hands on her ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made her pant like a dog in heat.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a soft throaty voice as just the feel of his hands on her ass drove her crazy.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Hailey," he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of her exposed and open pussy. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this sexy pussy," he said in a hot breath then added, "I've waited too long for this sexy pussy."

"Oh God, I wish I'd known before," she groaned in a lust- filled state, delirious from being so turned on by the old man.

He held her ass open for two minutes as she continued to groan in a low-throaty voice. She was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of her open pussy and ass. He was sizing her pussy up, imagining his huge cock going inside of her, which drove her wild.

A few minutes later he began working her up again. He spit his hot saliva against her burning asshole then used the tip of his tongue, stiffening it and stabbing it into her soaking pussy then into her well lubricated ass. As he did it he grabbed her hips and began pulling her towards his mouth as if he was fucking her, guiding her the way he wanted to fuck her. Her body shifted and suddenly she was leaning back on her high heel pumps as he fucked her with his incredible tongue.

She was in a state of ecstasy as she came again and again; His probing tongue was unlike anything she had ever experienced, certainly not by his son or even her current boyfriend. As he went deeper into her asshole he pried her sexy ass apart with his hands. Her ass was on fire from being fucked this way.

"God, my ass...it's on fire," she groaned in a heated voice.

He knew she absolutely loved the sensations that flowed from her ass into her pussy. He had her cumming at will. She never knew she could cum like this.

"Beautiful ass Hailey," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into her soaking pussy then back into her wet ass.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a deep voice, feeling him running his tongue deep inside her ass, then inserting two fingers deep inside her pussy. "Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," she howled as he dominated her body, controlling it and making it cum.

Teetering on her pumps, she instinctively pushed her feet into the backs in order to anchor the four inch heels to the tile floor. She felt him guide her narrow hips with his hands back and forth onto his probing tongue.

'God, it's like he's fucking me with a cock', she thought, the old man probed her ass then her pussy. His incredible mouth and tongue were making her wetter and hotter by the second.

She was delirious as the sixty-eight year old friend of her parents had her teenage pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside her. He would eat her, stop and kiss her ass, all the time telling her how incredible she tasted and how beautiful her ass was. Throughout his wild tongue technique she was groaning in a low, throaty voice.

Every few minutes he would stand and kiss her. It was his way of intentionally making her taste herself.

"You have a wonderful tasting pussy and ass Hailey," he said hotly after their mouths met.

As they kissed she was so turned on tasting herself all over his mouth. After a minute of kissing he wanted to see her body.

"It's time to see this amazing body, Hailey. Let's get you out of this sexy dress," he said excitedly.

Turning around she looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Unzip me Mr. Powers."

Taking his time with her zipper he kissed her neck and her shoulders, telling her how sexy she was while he pulled it down.

'Fuck. Even the way he's unzipping the zipper is turning me on', she thought, groaning out loud. 'He's had so many girls'.

Once her dress went to her waist he spun her around and went wild at the sight of her massive breasts heaving on her tiny frame.

'God, she has the most amazing tits I've ever seen', he thought, taking in the sight of her pert, little pink nipples with the almost non-existent areolas.

"Beautiful tits Hailey," he said out loud, cupping each one with his chubby, hairy hands. His tongue came out to lick each hard, little nipple. "36DD Hailey?" he asked, making her grin shyly.

"Oh God Mr. Powers you've had so many girls," she said, figuring that was how he managed to guess her exact bra size.

"Not nearly as sexy and as perfect as you Hailey," he said, continuing to kiss each perky nipple.

She was groaning like crazy as he nibbled on each nipple for almost half an hour, his mouth making those naughty popping sounds that filled the air around them.

Listening to her groaning from pleasures she was experiencing from his touch, he was constantly thinking how lucky he was. 'God she has the most amazing tits', he thought, excited to have such a sexy teen for the entire night.

While he kissed, licked and sucked her hard nipples, she was climbing the walls, sparks flying through her body. 'Oh god, I'm gonna cum again just from the way he's sucking my tits', she thought, flinching whenever he flicked his tongue over each nipple.

"Oh God, Mr. Powers," she groaned, arching her back and tossing her head back. She finally came in a violent rush from having her nipples worked on by her ex-boyfriends father.

After making her cum he walked back about ten feet to admire her incredible body. He took his time going from her classic black high heel pumps up her perfectly tapered legs, clad in a sexy pair of nude thigh high stockings to her narrow waist and her absolutely symmetrical, suckable tits, sitting high on her chest.

"You are without a doubt the sexiest sight I've ever laid eyes on."

The sexy look of her in stockings and high heels with her perfect 36DD breasts and her eraser-like nipples made his huge cock rage to fuck her. She watched in disbelief as it throbbed almost obscenely in his pants, pushing the inseam way out. At that moment she was so happy that she'd worn thigh high stockings and a pair of classic black pumps. It just seemed so right to be dressed this way for him.

After what seemed like an eternity he spun her around again, dropped to his knees and went back to eating her from behind.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Powers, you're driving me crazy. You've got me so fucked up," she snarled, as he guided her ass over his tongue.

He then stood again and said, "Especially a pussy as sexy as yours, Hailey." He then kissed her hard as her groans of lust filled the air around them.

They kissed for a few minutes as she tasted her pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind her, spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks wide apart.

The sight of her beautiful ass so close to his face had him so turned on. 'God, she has the most perfect ass', he thought, admiring it for a few seconds before he went back to eating her.

"You have a very sexy pussy, Hailey. Such a delicious cunt," he said, kissing all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had her squirming.

As he licked her pussy his hands roamed along her stocking covered legs and then along the lace tops. Just the touch of his hands on her stockings and the nude flesh right over the lace tops had her squirming.

After all these years of fantasizing about fucking her he could not believe his incredible good fortune as he continued to eat the sexy stunners amazing pussy and ass.

"Such a delicious pussy, Hailey," he said again in a deep smoky voice, snaking his tongue deep inside her boiling cunt. She was going crazy from being so blatantly exposed to him. She watched her own face in the mirror, seeing the look of ecstasy all over her face from the intense energy Mr. Powers expended on her pussy and ass.

"Did my son or does your new boyfriend appreciate this sexy pussy, Hailey?" he asked, flicking his tongue across her throbbing clit.

"Oh god, they never did what you are doing," she groaned out loud.

"From what I've heard about my son from his girlfriend's I wouldn't think so," he said, then added in a stern voice," This is a pussy that needs to be tasted and eaten, Hailey...Eaten and fucked, every day."

"Oh god, it's yours Mr. Powers. Just like all Josh's girlfriends it's your pussy now," she groaned through another hot cum all over his mouth. "It should have been yours all along."

His tongue never stopped snaking between her beautiful pussy lips.

"Sexy, fuck lips Hailey...Umm, I'm imagining these beautiful lips of yours wrapped around my big cock, Hailey," he said. He casually sucked each of them between his lips, his left hand fingering and massaging her clit while his right hand finger probed her burning asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me cum again," she groaned, feeling her pussy and ass being devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Hailey, both with an incredible taste." he said. The sound of her name on his tongue was driving her insane. "Pull on your sexy nipples while I fuck you with my tongue, Hailey. You have to learn to play with yourself while we fuck. Those oblivious boyfriends of yours, including my son have no clue how to fuck a sexy girl like you." he growled, and his tongue went into her pussy, then into her ass, then back into her steaming pussy.

"Oh god I'm on fire," she groaned, but did what he instructed and started pulling on her perky, pink nipples, feeling a sudden surge erupt from deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Hailey. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your sexy pussy and ass," he said.

Sensing she was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go baby. Cum all over my face. Let me really taste this sexy cunt again. Let me taste it while you cum," tunneling his tongue into her pussy then back into her scorching ass. "Watch your sexy body in the mirror when you explode Hailey. Look at all that lust on your face," he ordered, plunging his tongue into her pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," she groaned out loud, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip, her pussy spasming, exploding all over his tongue and his mouth.

Looking in the mirror and watching her body shudder and cum, she'd never seen more lust and ecstasy on her face. The look of her in her stockings and high heels made her look so depraved and sexy. She could not believe it was herself she was staring at in the mirrors on the walls.

Just as she was cumming he held her pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on her slender hip then brought his other hand around to her engorged clit, rubbing it back and forth, and then in a circular pattern, which sent her into another, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go Hailey. Cum hard baby," he said out loud, feeling her pussy clamp down on his tongue when she exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let this sexy pussy explode, Hailey. Keep cumming sexy," he said firmly, feeling her legs trembling uncontrollably, her high heels tapping the floor wildly.

Her pussy was on fire and kept popping off like fire-crackers. She was delirious as one wild orgasm after the other fired deep inside her in rapid bursts. She then realized that her ex-boyfriend father was a master at seduction.

After she came he sat back in the bar stool and they kissed heatedly as she tasted her sweet pussy and ass all over his mouth. The taste of her own pussy made her so hot. They continued kissing for almost an hour between sips of champagne, their tongues flicking and twisting against each other's in a display so untamed and so sexy.

As they kissed she was nearly exhausted from being in such an endless state of arousal. Her body continued to go off like fire-crackers. As they kissed her hand went right to his giant cock.

"I need to see this huge cock Mr. Powers," she blurted out loud. "It's all I've been thinking about since the other night."

Getting off the stool, he stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. While her eyes were glued to him, his were on her amazing body.

"Perfect Hailey," he said, taking in her sexy look standing before him dressed in nude thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps. "You look so exciting." He added in a hot breath that drove her over the edge, "Just how I imagined you so many times...so many times."

"Oh God, I wanted to look sexy for you Mr. Powers," she groaned in a hot breath as she turned her head to kiss him.

She did feel sexy and it was because of him turning her on so much. Standing in front of Mr. Powers in her stockings and pumps made her feel so sexy and so nude. After her dress was off he took in the sight of her body, continually telling her how sexy she looked.

The sight of his son's ex-girlfriend dressed to fuck, with her legs crossed wearing a pair of nude thigh high stockings and high heels had him boiling inside. 'God, how lucky I am', he thought proudly, removing his shirt while looking at her hungrily. He felt he'd finally scored his golden teen trophy. Even having fucked hundreds of young, sexy teens on the average of three a week; a number of whom were his son's girlfriends, none of them came close to having an explosive a body as Hailey.

When his shirt was off, she scanned his overweight body. She was never with a guy who was so overweight and so hairy. His own son was in great shape as he was the star quarterback on the football team and was a real gym-fanatic who was constantly working out. Not only was his father out of shape but he was extremely hairy too. The top of his barrel-like chest was covered in white patches of hair and his stomach was covered in dark hair.

When he turned to place his shirt on another bar stool, she saw that his back was also completely covered in hair. 'God he's ape-like', she thought. She immediately noticed that the hair even went up the tops of his flabby shoulders. What surprised her was how comfortable he was with his body as he removed his shirt.

"Come here baby," he said, confidently. She noted his penetrating eyes were riveted to her amazing body.

Uncrossing her legs, planting her pumps on the floor she came to him and they instantly started kissing. She ran her hands all over his hairy back and chest, getting turned on again as their tongues were entwined.

"Let's go back to the living room," he said taking her by her narrow waist, leading the way.

As they walked past the mirrors he looked to the side to take in the sight of her amazing body once again. 'She is so hot', he thought, his massive cock raging in his pants.

Reaching the sofa they kissed hard. Her hands were all over him now eager to see his massive cock.

"Oh God Mr. Powers I want to be yours so bad," she said in a hot voice, her hands greedily massaging his straining cock.

It was now time for her to see his massive cock.

"Oh God, I'm going crazy to finally see that huge cock," she gushed.

"It's time Hailey," he said, his eyes riveted to her as he began to undo his belt.

"God, I can't wait to see you. I've been going out of my mind thinking about you and that great big cock of yours," she groaned, feeling her pussy on the verge of erupting again.

Unzipping his pants, her eyes went wide-open as she stared in disbelief and shock watching him pull down his pants, uncovering the fattest and longest cock she had ever seen or imagined. The enormous mass of flesh looked like a giant baseball bat to her with the width of an over-sized beer can as it was unveiled in front of her.

"Oh fuck," was all she kept moaning as inch by inch it was revealed to her.

"Pinch your nipples for me," he commanded as he continued to remove his pants.

Feeling her pussy ready to explode, she instinctively crossed one high heel over the other, hoping to calm herself for what she knew was ahead.

"I said pinch your nipples Hailey," he said in a stern voice, catching her by surprise. It instantly let her know she'd waited a second too long and promised herself she would never let that happen again.

'Wow that's a side to him I never saw before', she thought, suddenly even more turned on to him. It seemed like time stood still when the almost surreal sight of his giant cock was revealed. Finally when his pants were down almost to his knee she saw the giant grapefruit sized cockhead finally come into view.

"OH MY GOD...NO FUCKING WAY," she groaned out loud when his monstrous cock was fully exposed to her.

A young teen cumming from the sight of his huge cock was something he had seen hundreds of times. He didn't say a word, just grinned at her knowingly.

Looking at her knock-out body with the darkest lust he ran his left palm down the length of his huge shaft, which seemed to awaken it and bring it to life. It began to throb menacingly and balloon out like a tire filling in front of her.