Sister Cities Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavi gave a delighted laugh and reached out to trail her fingers down his firm abdomen. When his cock sprang free with a bounce, she eagerly grasped it. With a quick shimmy of his hips, the pants fell to the floor. Tavi leaned in and gave the rounded knob a quick lick.

Silas let her explore him. Tavi cupped his balls and licked all down his length while he ran a hand through her soft hair. Before she got too carried away though, he gently pushed her back onto the bed and crawled up between her legs. Silas cradled her ankle in his hand and began to kiss and lick his way up her leg. Tavi's head dropped back with a moan and her legs fell farther apart.

Madigan squirmed on her chair. She hadn't anticipated her reaction to watching the events taking place on the bed. Having only scientific interest, her now wet panties were starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. She briefly considered leaving the two and returning to the bathroom when Silas's tongue found Tavi's center.

She watched, mesmerized while Silas licked and sucked at Tavi's pussy. Madigan hadn't expected a virgin to be so knowledgeable and eager to please. While the cries and wet sounds from the bed increased, Madigan's breathing sped up and she rubbed her thighs together, trying to find some relief.

Tavi reached down and grabbed Silas's hair, jerking him up to her. They kissed passionately and Silas lowered himself over Tavi, rubbing his cock through her wet pussy. Tavi's hips were frantically twitching, trying to get him inside her. But Silas only leaned back, gave her another devastating smile, and took his time.

He entered her slowly, pushing in while her head dropped back and a near scream tore from her. From just his entrance, Madigan watched while her friend's body convulsed in orgasm. Silas pulled back, his fingers reaching down and helped her through the moment. Once Tavi had settled, he pushed back inside her, this time strong and sure.

Tavi gave another short scream at the welcome invasion. Silas sat on his heels, grasped Tavi's thighs, and began to move. He alternated long, hard strokes with short, nearly punishing ones. With his teeth gritted to hold his own pleasure back, he brought Tavi to the brink once more.

Holding her hips up, Silas found his rhythm and pounded into her. Their flesh slapped together and Tavi's high pitched moans matched his harsh grunts. Finally, as Tavi's back arched high, Silas, standing up on his knees, held her tight and unleashed his orgasm. The two shuddered and shook together, their breathing harsh.

With the smell of sex strong in the air, Madigan gave her thighs one last tight squeeze and her own small, quiet orgasm swept through her. After a quick shudder, she stood unsteadily and stepped back into the bathroom. Meanwhile, Silas cradled Tavi in his arms and set her on a padded bench. He knelt at her feet and held her hands, watching and waiting.

Madigan quietly picked up the small video recorder and flipped it on. While she tried to keep her observations clinical when Tavi began to visibly shake, worry filled her. Silas refused to leave and held tight onto Tavi, softly whispering words of encouragement.

The honey blonde hair draped over Tavi's shoulders suddenly grew a few inches and became brighter, thicker. Tavi looked up at Madigan with a pain-filled smile as the lines on her face smoothed out and disappeared. Silas cupped her face and gently rose up a bit, helping her lean back.

They both watched as Tavi's breasts firmed up and her nipples turned a pretty rose color. The soft skin of her belly tightened, her thighs becoming more toned and strong. Silas helped her stand, and while her face had a slight greenish, sickly tint, she gritted her teeth and stood tall.

"Let me see," she demanded, her voice raspy.

With an arm around her waist, Silas moved her to the full-length mirror. As Tavi gasped at her new, young body and face, Silas pulled her hair back and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "You were beautiful before, but now, Miss Tavi, you are stunning. I am so happy I got to be the one to give you this."

Tavi turned in his arms and gave him a warm hug. She then turned to Madigan and said, "So, do you believe now?"

Madigan reached out and turned off the recorder. Nodding, she took a deep breath. "While I certainly do not understand it, I can't deny it. You look half your age and have almost completely transformed."

Tavi reached out and took Madigan's hand in her's. "You're gonna do this too right? So we can be together forever."

Madigan gave a huff of a laugh. "Well, considering I have a few years to go yet, for now, I'll say yes. Let me keep observing though. My scientist's brain is just full of questions. I also want you back in my lab tomorrow for a full exam." She said the last part with a twinkle in her eye and a smile.

With a laugh, Tavi turned to Silas and gave him a soft kiss. She shot a glance at Madigan and pursed her lips. "So Silas, now that you're not a virgin, you're free to fuck whoever you want. How do you feel about two women at once?"

Silas looked at Madigan, a curious sparkle in his eyes. "I think I could handle two just fine." He reached out and twined his fingers with Madigan's. Tugging at her, he pulled her closer and held both women close.

Madigan started to protest, but Tavi tapped a finger against Madigan's lips. "You're a scientist. Don't you need to explore all aspects of life?" Tavi pulled free of Silas, grabbed Madigan's hand, and led them all back into the bedroom. She began to tug at Madigan's clothes and Silas joined in.

Soon they had Madigan naked, her darker golden skin glowing in the warm light. With a pull, Tavi had all of them tumbling into bed. Pressing her breasts to Madigan's larger ones, Tavi grinned and leaned down, quickly kissing Madigan's lips.

With an amused frown, Madigan admitted, "I like the feel of breasts against mine. So strange, but so soft."

"I'll tell you a secret," Tavi whispered loudly. "I really love boobs." She shrugged and added, "Not so much the taste of pussy, but tits are my thing."

Silas growled from his position between their legs and said, "Then I'll handle the taste of pussy. I found I like it very much." He lowered his head to Madigan's pussy and gave a lick that caused her to give a small jump and gasp.

Tavi's mouth latched onto one of Madigan's large brown nipple and sucked it hard into her mouth. Madigan's fingers tangled into the blonde hair and pressed Tavi closer. Reaching up, she caressed the soft plump breast dangling near.

The three rolled together, touching, tasting and playing. Exploration had become the thing and Madigan discovered that she didn't mind the taste of Tavi's pussy at all. They formed a rough circle, with Madigan licking Tavi's pussy while Silas sucked on hers' and Tavi devoured Silas' cock with her mouth and hands groped whatever breast they could reach.

Silas showed Madigan how to use her fingers and bring even more pleasure to Tavi. After she collapsed from a good, solid orgasm, Tavi pulled away and laid down. Waving to the other two, she watched while Silas moved between Madigan's legs.

Once he'd entered Madigan's pussy and began his strokes, Tavi reached out and began to finger Madigan's clit. She circled the dark, plump little bump and then started swiping a finger alongside Silas' wet cock as it slid in and out. Laying her head on Madigan's chest, she pulled a nipple into her mouth and sucked while continuing to play with pussy and cock together.

Soon Silas was groaning and huffing. "I'm close," he said. "Get her there."

Tavi began to work Madigan's clit in earnest. The darker woman grabbed Tavi close and gave a loud moan. "That's it, right there," she called, then fell over the edge of the wave and let her orgasm take her. With her cunt convulsing around the cock inside her, milking it hard, Silas gave one last grunt and shot his load deep inside.

They collapsed together into a tangle of limbs and hot sweaty bodies. After they had cooled down and breathing was back to normal, the three lay sprawled on the bed together, Tavi admired her new body and Silas couldn't seem to stop smiling. Madigan was amazed that she felt so comfortable with them both. As they talked quietly, Madigan wondered what would happen to Silas now that he had finished his task, and he explained that he would be receiving a scholarship to the university. Both women were pleased to find that he would be remaining close by.

Madigan was aware that she would continue to age while Tavi apparently would not. Silas was young and healthy and seemed perfectly eager to explore more sexual playtime with both women. So, at least for a while, she was happy to explore with them and see what all they could discover together. She was a scientist you know, always eager to learn.



12