Slingin' Hash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His knees pressed snug against each of Bev's armpits, she shuddered with lust beneath Myron, her eyes locked on the peehole of his cock as it sawed back and forth through her snug cleavage.

The contrast of Myron's dark hands gripping her milky white bosom was vivid and stark and his dick looked like a meaty javelin as it sliced through her soft, warm titflesh. Looking over his shoulder, down at Bev's pussy, Myron could see her pink and swollen labia bloom once again with arousal as his cum steadily trickled free. Reaching backwards with his right hand, Myron twisted his wrist towards Bev's crotch until he had snuck several of his fingers back inside her. Staring back down at Beverly, he could see her face wince and contort as he attempted to fingerfuck her cooch while simultaneously increasing his pace between her breasts.

Bev's pussy had loosened substantially since Myron had first put his dick inside her and now with almost one full hand occupied inside it, he told her to reach up and press her own titties together to keep them tight around his cock. As quickly as she could, Bev clumsily raised her hands and complied, feeling electric jolts of pleasure popping through her body as Myron's stirred four of his fingers through her cunt.

His right hand snug in the custardy quicksand of Beverly's vagina, and his manhood bulging and secure between her breasts, Myron felt as if his entire body had turned into a missile ready to fire on top of the tarmac of Beverly's writhing body. Cupping his fingers into a loose fist inside Bev's womb, Myron felt the older woman buckle and squirm beneath him, her once gravely and calm voice now reduced to a shrieking whimper as her ample rear end began humping furiously off the bed to meet his fistfucking thrusts.

"YEAH...FUCK ME BACK WITH THAT CUNT," Myron snarled, overwhelmed by the sensation of Beverly's warm and gooey vaginal cavity expanding around his buried black fist.

Myron filled with an unabashed sense of pride looking down at Bev's face and the look of complete servitude on it, knowing for at least that moment he had control of every strand of her body and soul. His fingers scouring Beverly's G-spot at the same time his palm pressed down like an anvil on her clitoris, she was reduced to nothing more than a berserk pile of writhing gristle and bone on the bed.

When Beverly finally came on his fist, Myron had to brace himself to keep from being thrown as she wailed and corkscrewed beneath him. Keeping his dick tucked tight between her tits, Myron sped up the pace of his pelvic thrusts until whatever was left inside his balls belched free over Beverly's pale breasts. Scrubbing the shaft of his cock back and forth, Myron spread his seminal fluid until it was a smooth, glistening sheen across her chest.

Their two bodies had seemingly melded into one obscene, perpendicular sculpture of human flesh on the bed; half black, half white, half male and half female. When Myron finally removed his right hand from Beverly's distended and screaming womb, he reached forward and rubbed his saturated, arousal stained fingers across Bev's chest as if marking her with her own vaginal secretions.

Continuing to kneel on top of her, Myron seemed to bask in his conquest as Bev struggled to regain her bearings below. Playing freely with Beverly's breasts as her tortured breaths filled the room, Myron leaned down and kissed her square on the lips, knowing she'd given more of herself to him in that hour than she'd ever given anyone.

"Whether we ever meet again or not...you know you belong to me," he said with calm resolution.

"....I know....," a naked and spent Bev admitted, her eyes filled with shame as well as honesty.

THE END

Thanks for the read

12