Slutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So.. fucking.. good,' she exclaimed in each successive gasp.

Next I rolled her onto her side for some deep penetration scissor fucking.

'So big,' she exclaimed as I entered her again.

Throughout this her mouth fell open and her eyes remained shut as she seemed to experience one long rolling orgasm. I pushed my cock as deep as I could and held it there and rotated my hips to move my cock deep within her hot little vagina. I could feel her cunt muscles rippling around my shaft as each little tremor of her orgasm shuddered through her.

As I had her right leg up it still had on her jeans and panties. I pulled them off and enjoyed hugging her naked leg. I stroked her skin and marvelled at its silky smoothness. I kissed the back of her knee and her calf and came to her little foot. She had on one of those shoe liner socks. I pushed it over her heel and off. Her pretty foot and toes were exposed and I kissed her sole. She jerked her leg and so I jammed my cock into her hard and pressed my unshaven face to her sole.

'Nooo,' she winced and writhed in almost unbearable pleasure at these new sensations. The I sucked and kissed her toes, all the while fucking her taught pussy.

After this I turned her over onto her knees for a hard doggy fuck.. Her little tattoo was now exposed and I traced the Celtic knot pattern with my fingers as I inserted my cock into her pussy from behind. She groaned again in approval and I started a steady rhythm of fucking. I wanted her naked and all that stood now between me and that goal was her T-shirt and one little sock. I pulled her upright and pulled the T-shirt over her head. I kissed her neck and ears and gently scratched her underarms. She seemed to like this and giggled as I did it. I then let her relax back down on to all fours.

I pulled her sock off and now she was naked. It's a silly thing but I relished having her totally naked. Although it did occur to me that this would be hard to explain should my wife or her mother walk in. But I guess Naomi's nakedness would seem less important than the sight of her uncle fucking her from behind. I smiled to myself at the idea of the two stupid cows supping sherry and gossiping while I had the best sex of my life with my sexy niece.

Naomi reached back to grab my ass and pull me into her. I realised that in my reverie I'd kind of lost my pace. She wanted her just desert. So I re-focused to my task. I started to fuck her with force. I reached under her body to twiddle her clit and that seemed to light a fire inside her.

'Oh yess,' she hissed.

Remembering the successful dual approach of earlier I also brought my free hand to her anus. Wetting my finger at her pussy, I slowly inserted my index finger into her puckered hole.

'Aw fuck yess,' was the response that drew and now I was fucking hard, playing with her clit and fingering her ass.

I was really nailing her and she was obviously in seventh heaven. My cock was going deep inside her and I could feel it pressing into her womb. Naomi was in a state of constant climax and almost oblivious to anything but the pleasure she was experiencing. I didn't think she could cum any harder but you should never underestimate youth. Suddenly the triple assault on her body reached some tipping point of pleasure and Naomi started bucking like a bronco. She pushed my hand away from her clit and reared up to grab my other hand. I pulled my finger from her ass and suddenly felt a gush of heat to my balls. Naomi was cumming so hard her cunt was squirting hot pussy juice or pee or something out over my balls. She tried to push me back but I pressed down and kept my cock inside her. She squirmed and writhed under me as a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure broke through her.

At last she settled and slumped to the floor. 'Fuck me. That was the most incredible thing ever,' she half whispered, 'What did you do to me? I think I pissed on your floor.'

'You've just had the benefit of experience, sweetheart.'

'Oh shit, thank you.'

'My pleasure.'

We lay together gently humping. My hard cock was still inside her.

'Shit you're still hard? You gonna cum again?'

'I'd like to, baby.'

'Christ, OK. If you can keep going so can I, old man,' the perky teen giggled again.

I rolled over onto my back and showed her how to get astride me. Impaled on my cock she started bouncing up and down. 'Fuck I'm gonna cum again,' she gasped. With that she collapsed forward and kissed me as she shuddered through another much smaller orgasm.

Soon I felt the stirrings of my long awaited orgasm and increased my speed to give Naomi a home sprint of orgasmic pleasure. She confirmed another small orgasm then I felt my balls tighten and I knew my climax was imminent. Somewhat late in the proceedings I worried that Naomi was not protected against pregnancy, so I announced that I wanted to cum in her mouth again.

Obligingly the game little slut shuffled down to grab my cock and wank me into her mouth. What an incredible little cum slut she is. I rolled her over sideways and half sat up. She was now on her back and I just got my cock to her lips as I exploded the first jet of spunk. Others followed and most went in her mouth but some landed on her face and neck. She didn't seem to care. She just lay there and swallowed what she could then let the rest lie on her skin.

We said nothing for several minutes. Then Naomi said, 'You stripped me naked you perv,' she kissed my cheek.

'Well you pissed on my floor you dirty tart.'

'Only 'cause you made me. How did you do that?'

'Experience, sweetheart.'

'Could you do it again sometime?'

'Anytime you like,' I kissed her deeply.

'Tomorrow?'

'Sure. Now I think we'd better get dressed. We've taken quite a risk.'

'Chicken. I'm going to take a shower.' With that she gathered up her clothes and walked out of my room butt naked and headed up stairs.

Christ this girl is either going to be the best thing ever to happen to me, or land me in deep shit. But at that moment I thought it was worth the risk.

12