Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During those ten days the eighteen year old and I barely slept. We never left the room once, ordering room service when we were hungry.

I couldn't get over how skilled he was as a lover. He understood my body better anyone I ever fucked. He knew it better than myself even.

When it came to eating my pussy he was off the charts. He had ways of making me explode in multiple waves. Not even my young black athletes and his oral skills. The way he sucked and kissed my huge nipples had me cumming like mad. And his massive cock hit places in my pussy that even the biggest of black cocks I fucked never reached.

And the tender moments while I was sitting beside him with my stocking covered legs crossed while in a deep kiss as I stroked his monster cock made me feel like I was his.

He went wild for my pussy saying no women has ever taken his cock completely, including his girlfriends or their mothers who barely could take more than his cockhead.

I knew my pussy was designed for large cocks. I've been stretched out wide by the biggest of black cocks, but not one of them came close to being as long and as fat as this eighteen year olds cock.

Hans was every bit 13 inches. Staggering in length to his knees, but it was his cylinder-sized shaft that caused me to see stars and almost pass out.

His gigantic cock was so fat around, easily the girth of a beer can. My hands barely went around a quarter of his shaft. Stretching my mouth as wide as I could, barely took in his cockhead, which was the size of a grapefruit. My pussy was crazy for his massive pussy stretcher.

Even though his monster cock made me see stars and caused my eyes to well-up and tear I loved taking every inch of it, and in every imaginable fuck position.

From standing, fucking me from behind to doggie to missionary to on my side to me riding him to him carrying me around the room while fucking me his monster cock was inexhaustible, and came more than anyone I ever fucked.

Even the young NBA stars I fucked couldn't match the amounts of cum his monster cock produced and spurted. His cock was inexhaustible. It shot the most amazing long powerful ropes of cum that shot out of it each time he exploded.

Shockingly, right after he dropped his heavy-thick load of cum his massive cock would stay rock hard as he continued to fuck me.

For the most part he fucked me nice and slow-just like the young black athletes, but there were times when he increased his speed and thrust, which always sent shock-waves coursing through my body.

His tremendous cock came fifteen times a day and stayed rock hard after each load he shot. In those ten days I couldn't get enough of his giant cock.

He owned my pussy and I loved telling him it was his each time he asked me whose pussy it was. He had an incredible confidence and really knew how to fuck. During our time together I never thought about my husband for a second. It was as if Hans and I were lovers

A month later I missed my period. I have been regular my entire life-to the day. When I took the home pregnancy test (four times) it confirmed that I was pregnant and it also confirmed that it had to be Han's potent seed that impregnated me.

I remember when we I was fucking Hans that there was always a constant stream of pre cum flowing from his enormous cock.

Even though Hans typically pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot his potent hot load on my stomach or my ass or my 32E breasts there were so many times where I was riding him and he hissed that my pussy was too much and he exploded deep inside me.

His huge cock had my body in convulsions as my pussy met his every thrust and exploded in perfect unison with him.

As he was loading inside me he would grab me by my slender waist and slam my pussy down onto his fire hose squirting cock.

It was so intense, as we were locked in a deep kiss while both exploding. Right after he exploded he continued to fuck me with his huge cock as it remained as hard as steel in my pussy, which clung to his giant shaft like a glove.

There was no doubt that Hans was the one who got me pregnant. I also knew this because I was so stretched out and sore form fucking his monster cock for those ten days, it took me a month the recover. From the moment I arrived home there were four black athletes I had fucked after selling them a home, each saying how they wanted to fuck me. I gave the excuse that I was dealing with family business.

Even though my husband had a vasectomy when we first married we did a few tests that only proved Hans was the father. I never reached out to Hans because I never knew his last name and my husband agreed to raise the twins.

Recently I acquired a client who was the son of a billionaire who owned an NBA and Major league baseball team. His twenty year old son had just graduated college and was already an agent for five NBA rookies.

I found him to be really smug and arrogant, a characteristic that came from his billionaire-privilege. His privilege included getting anything and everything he wanted, which included me. It was another example of how much young men find me striking.

The property I eventually sold to him was a 25 million dollar mansion in Altos Hills, the wealthiest part of California.

The closing actually ended at 9pm where the twenty year old billionaire met me at his very exclusive country club.

This part of the deal was what he had been pleading with me for everyday for the past month. During every showing the young billionaire would constantly tell me how sexy I was and that he wanted me.

While touring prospective multi-million dollar homes he would constantly let me know he wanted me, even brazenly saying he wanted to fuck me. As I mentioned, this was not uncommon to me, as I have had many men and even females come-onto me.

And as I said, a large percentage of those deals ended up with me in their new homes and in their beds. It was the young black athletes that I found myself staying in their beds for three to four days without leaving their bed.

Although I found him to be arrogant and self-centered his confidence and attention to my body led me to start kissing him playfully while going from room to room. The kiss didn't linger, but let him know I was interested. My main goal was to secure the sale of one of the multi-million dollar properties.

Admittedly, his attention to my body in addition to him buying a property from me was beginning to turn me on. It wasn't in the sexual way that I was drawn to the young black NBA stars I fucked, I was drawn to him by the way he conducted himself. Even his conceited personality, which I knew came from an entitled upbringing.

I knew his father had started a very successful hedge-fund. His forwardness to get whatever he wanted made him seem mature beyond his years.

During the tours he was unrelenting, taking me by the waist and pulling me to him as he told me how sexy I looked and that he wanted me.

There were a few times when I gave in to his advances and met his lips and his tongue for a lingering, sexy kiss, but then pushed away telling him he needed to focus on the house.

His kissing me and his brashness had me excited, but I wanted to keep things as professional as possible, ultimately knowing the huge commission I would earn.

As a few weeks went by he increased his aggressive attempts to fuck me. He was persistently saying that my body drove him wild and that he had to have it. He went so far as to say that all the girls he was fucking he couldn't stop thinking it was me.

He continually called me on my cell phone at different times of the day telling me how sexy I was and that he had to fuck me. One time he even went so far as to say that he was in bed jerking off thinking about me. Although I tried to remain focused, he began to wear me down.

Things began to get heated between him and I. As we rode from home to home in his multi-million dollar Lamborghini my stocking crossed legs would always get his attention and prompt remarks from him about how sexy my legs were. My stockings attached to a garter belt added to driving him crazy.

At every traffic light he would lean over and our tongues would flick across each other's in a heated burst of untamed lust.

Being in such an expensive car, with him being so wealthy, so young and so assertive made him hard to resist.

One day I had just spent the afternoon showing him a huge mansion that he seemed very interested in buying.

Between my sales pitch he kept telling me how sexy I was and that he wanted me. During the tour we kissed playfully and that alone drove me crazy.

Even though he was turning me on like crazy I played off his efforts to fuck me, but deep down my body was on fire from his boldness and assertiveness and I wanted to give myself to him. I found myself wanting to fuck him, in spite of how arrogant and conceited he was.

During the tour he pulled me towards him and I met his tongue for a wicked kiss. He was impossibly hard to resist, but I stayed poised, pushing him away as I told him to focus on what the house had to offer.

The breaking point finally came when he called the next afternoon and told me that he had to have me at any cost.

I then played my trump card and said, "Well I'll make a deal with you baby. Business first, then I promise you and I can have all the fun you want lover."

He instantly told me we had a deal. That morning I selected a very sexy and quite daring black business suit. The jacket had a plunging neckline and the very short skirt only came down an inch past my jacket. I was all legs.

I wore a pair of elegant nude thigh high stockings attached to a black satin garter belt. I wore a sheer white lace bra. The material was so sheer that my long and wide nipples were quite visible. After stepping into my black high heel pumps I looked in my full length mirror and smiled to myself confidently.

Knowing how bad he wanted me, in addition to the incredible commission I was about to make I said to myself smugly, 'Today we settle the deal and both get what we want.'

After closing the deal at 9pm we went back to his bed in his new home to close his part of the deal. Six hours of 'celebration' made it a late night.

My husband was flying on a weekend trip. In the morning I told my son and daughter that I would be staying at my office apartment that night.

After my all night fuck I decided to drive home. I had already sealed the deal with the arrogant billionaire and had no interest in waking up in his bed.

If he was one of the endowed black athletes I would have stayed the night and perhaps even a few days, but this young billionaire was far from endowed, and quite awkward in bed.

It was just after 3am when I pulled into my driveway. As I got out of my Range Rover I heard sounds from our pool area. Sounds of a boy groaning and girls giggling.

Being more than curious, I took off my high heel pumps. Not wanting to make a sound I walked on the cement paving behind the tall bushes we have which create privacy around our pool area. As I peeked through an opening in one of the bushes the sight I saw had my eyes wide open while biting my lower lip.

The sight I witnessed had me thinking I was dreaming. There was my daughter, Kelsey and her best friend, Brianna, both dressed in garter belts and stockings and wearing high heel pumps. The farthest thing from pool attire.

But, that wasn't the sight that had me pinching myself as if I was in a wild dream. It was the sight of both girls stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen. Instantly flashbacks to 18 year old Hans from twenty years ago flashed through my mind.....

End Chapter 1.

12