Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony was then ordered to the same position and Tiphany had a huge smile on her face as the other poor girl's face was placed between her ass cheeks and harnessed in place.

Michelle threw the covers over the girls and wished Amy and Tiphany a good night's sleep before walking around and laughing as she rubbed Harmony's face across Tiphany's ass crack. To Harmony's disgust Michelle's actions made her nose rub over Tiphany's asshole a couple of times eliciting a small moan from the big breasted girl. Michelle was still laughing as she walked over and shut off the lights before leaving the room.

Strangely considering the position they were in both Cassie and Harmony felt at least a bit positive as they were strapped in place. Harmony felt relieved that it wasn't Britney she was strapped to as the constant stream of foul smelling farts the red head had pounded her face with for the past two nights had both disgusted her and seriously interrupted her attempts to sleep. Cassie was relieved to be away from Tiphany, although she knew Amy would use her tongue during the night, she was quite certain that Tiphany would have used her more.

Tiphany was delighted with her new victim and Amy was a little jealous of Tiphany both for the same reason, that Harmony was terrific at orally pleasuring them and they had each hoped to spend the night enjoying her talented tongue.

Within seconds of Michelle leaving the room a smiling Tiphany repositioned Harmony directly below her already soaked pussy and rubbed her wetness a few times across the harnessed girl's face before in a sing song voice saying,

"Lick me!".

Hearing this Amy moved Cassie to the same position and also instructed her prisoner to get to work. As the poor girls licked and sucked at the rich girls slits Amy and Tiphany embraced, their mouths met with tongues entangled, as their hands fondled each other's breasts.

Harmony was tired, her jaw was sore as this was the 7th time in less than 14 hours she was being forced to perform orally, but she still found herself thinking that at least Tiphany tasted nice.

Tiphany was enjoying herself a lot, Amy was a good kisser and had a cute little pair of breasts and Harmony's ministrations between her legs were having the desired effect.

Amy was similarly happy, she knew she was into girls as well as boys and certainly appreciated Tiphany's big sexy breasts and how good a kisser she was. She was also enjoying Cassie's tongue at work on her snatch, even if she definitely wasn't as skilled as Harmony.

As Tiphany neared climax and Harmony's mouth was filled with more and more of the big breasted girl's juices Harmony dove deep into the rich girl's pussy, driving her tongue through the sweet tasting wetness seeking out her clit. She gently circled the nub in the way that had clearly pleased Tiphany when she had been forced to go down on her before and the loudening moans and rapid panting of the privileged girl showed she was getting ever closer to an orgasm.

After a few more seconds Tiphany broke her kiss with Amy and squealed out in pleasure as she ground her pussy all over Harmony's face as she came loudly on the poor girl.

Once she came down from the extreme high she gave Harmony a few seconds to get her breath back before ordering her to continue. Within a few minutes Tiphany came again, this time with her lips clamped to Amy's as the smaller girl simultaneously reached her own orgasm.

Before they finally went to sleep Amy received a second orgasm and Tiphany a third, before Amy repositioned Cassie's face between her ass cheeks, although Tiphany chose to leave Harmony below her pussy.

Both rich girls quickly fell asleep, Harmony and Cassie held hands under the covers, comforting each other and trying to forget the pussy juice drying on their faces. Neither poor girl could believe they were in this situation but both knew they had to endure it if they didn't want things to get a lot worse. Despite the uncomfortable position they were in both poor girls were totally exhausted and their hands parted as both quickly fell asleep.

In the other room Heather had been equally quick to reposition her victim's tongue at her pussy. She had enjoyed making things as uncomfortable as possible for the taller girl, she had moved herself down the bed squashing Lindsay against the end of the bed. After about 5 minutes she bored of messing with the helpless girl and made herself comfortable to enjoy the two orgasms Lindsay's tongue gave her before she repositioned the trapped girl's face between her ass cheeks and went to sleep. Lindsay also fell to sleep soon after as like Cassie and Harmony she was exhausted.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 14: Thursday morning

Despite the position they were in both Cassie and Lindsay slept right through the night. Harmony would have done the same but at about 5am she was awoken by Tiphany reaching down and pinching one of her breasts.

Once she was sure Harmony was awake Tiphany whispered cheerily,

"open wide!",

Harmony did as she was told, she couldn't see anything under the covers as she was but she heard a little giggle before she tasted a familiar unpleasant taste as Tiphany started to pee. The big breasted girl needed to go quite badly so Harmony had to swallow 8 times before the rich girl finally finished. Giggling again quietly Tiphany took a handful of Harmony's hair and used it to wipe herself before whispering,

"Ah that was good, so much easier than getting up!".

Tiphany was quite turned on by the thought that for the rest of the night Harmony's mouth would taste of her piss and her face would smell of her pussy, but she knew she needed to have plenty of energy to have the best chance of getting her sisterhood, so instead of having her unwilling toy lick her again she turned over and went back to sleep.

Harmony hated the taste in her mouth and the smell that came from her own face and she felt totally used, but as she was only half awake still she managed to get back to sleep fairly quickly.

The 6 potential pledges had all fallen asleep around midnight and Ashley decided not to wake them until 10am as they had been worked hard the past three days and would be no use to anyone if they were all exhausted. All six girls were awoken by Ashley's voice over the intercom, once she thought they would probably be awake she told them all to have a shower and be in the party room by 10.45.

Tiphany was first into the shower and once she emerged nearly 15 minutes later Amy took her place. It was already 10.25 when Amy stepped out of the bathroom and just as Harmony was about to get into the shower Michelle came into the room.

"Morning girls!" smiled the sorority vice president,

"Who's showered so far?" she asked and once Tiphany confirmed that only her and Amy had she continued,

"Good, Cassie and Harmony you two will shower together now, I want to talk to Amy and Tiphany on their own.".

Cassie hurriedly followed Harmony into the bathroom and once she heard the sound of running water Michelle asked Tiphany and Amy about what they had done to the poor girls during the night. Tiphany had a broad smile as she told her two friends how she had used Harmony's mouth rather than getting up when she needed to pee during the night. Amy had a surprised smile as she heard this and Michelle was proud that her influence had clearly rubbed off on the big breasted girl. Amy also mentioned that she had noticed Cassie and Harmony holding hands under the covers and as she heard this Michelle recalled that the two of them were also huddled together on the side of the bed when she came in last night.

When Cassie and Harmony got to the bathroom they spent a few seconds discussing whether to shower together or one after another, but as they were short on time and they thought Michelle might be angry if they didn't follow her exact instructions they decided they had better do it together.

Cassie blushed a little as she turned on the water and Harmony stepped in beside her, but Harmony was so used to seeing naked girls now it didn't occur to her to feel embarrassed, after all most of what she had been made to do in the last three days was far worse than this.

Each girl had her own soap and washed herself, but as they moved under the water they did occasionally brush against each other, both girls felt a spark as their nipples collided a couple of times and at one point their feet got a bit tangled and Harmony slipped and almost fell against Cassie but managed to put a hand out and stop herself.

This made both girls giggle a little, which relaxed Cassie, in fact as she was pretty much finished cleaning herself she took Harmony's soap and helped clean the copious amount of dried cum off her face.

Once they were clean both girls stepped out of the shower and as Harmony brushed her teeth she was pleased to get the taste of Tiphany's piss out of her mouth.

Once Michelle had made a note of everything Tiphany and Amy had done to Harmony and Cassie she went next door and as Lindsay was in the shower she had a similar conversation with Heather.

All 6 potential pledges were in the party room by 10.45 as instructed and when they entered the room they found Ashley, Michelle, Taylor, Cindy and Rebecca were already there.

There were only two tables out in the room, one with 6 chairs for the 6 potentials and one with 5 chairs for the 5 girls who were already there when the potentials arrived. There was also a strange board against the wall facing into the middle of the room, but as it was covered by a large sheet none of the potential pledges could tell what it was.

"Good morning girls," started Ashley,

"please sit down, except you Harmony, wait there for a minute."

Harmony stood there as the other potentials sat down, she noticed when she was allowed to sit it would be next to Cassie and opposite Tiphany, but she had no idea why she had been told to wait.

"Before you potentials eat we are going to have a little entertainment," smiled Ashley.

Hearing this made Harmony very nervous as she had clearly been singled out to take a leading role in whatever it was the sorority president had planned.

"Harmony I hear you and Cassie were all snuggled up together when Michelle came into your room last night and then you were holding hands under the covers after Amy and Tiphany had finished using you both," she paused,

"Ah how cute!" mocked Cindy,

Along with Rebecca and Taylor she had been there when Michelle had told Ashley about Cassie and Harmony's friendship, but Cindy couldn't resist pretending she was hearing it for the first time so that she could mock Harmony.

"Knowing what a little snatch hound you are Harmony I bet you're just desperate to get between Cassie's slender white thighs, well this is your lucky day, I want you to get down on your knees, crawl over to Cassie, stick your head under her robe and lick her until she cums all over your face!" Ashley smiled excitedly as she said this.

As Harmony looked in shock at Cassie Michelle walked over and directed her to move her chair and spread her legs, she looked quite shocked too and was now sat looking right at Harmony.

All the other girls looked on as Harmony resignedly sunk to her knees and started to crawl towards Cassie. As she crawled she saw that practically everyone in the room was smiling with the exception of Lindsay who was looking away and Cassie who looked nervous and a bit confused.

As Harmony reached Cassie she knelt up and lifted the other girl's robe slightly, she blushed as she got a full view of her friend's shaved pussy, she had seen Cassie naked twice already that morning but this was different as she was now just inches from her crotch.

"Go on, lick it!" laughed Michelle,

Reluctantly Harmony moved her head forward and reached out her tongue, she softly ran it along the smooth skin above Cassie's pussy before slowly moving it down and licking around her lower lips.

As she gently circled the moistening slit she decided to try something slightly different. She kept circling the girl's opening in slowly decreasing circles, after a few seconds she heard a quiet moan from Cassie and as her tongue came into contact with more of her friend's wetness she tasted her for the first time. She thought Cassie's juices tasted quite nice, as she licked she found herself comparing which of the girls tasted nicest and had narrowed it down to Amy, Britney, Cassie and Tiphany before she realised what she was thinking and blushed in shock.

She began to drive her tongue further inside Cassie as the moans became more enthusiastic and as she probed deeper her mouth met more of her fellow blonde's sweet tasting juices.

As Cassie's breath became more uneven and she started to audibly pant and moan with pleasure Harmony's tongue dove deep finding it's target, she rapidly licked Cassie's clit before gently bighting on it. She was shocked when this caused Cassie to shriek and clamp her thighs tight around her head.

Cassie brought her hands down pressing Harmony's face to her pussy as she violently came, flooding Harmony's mouth with her juices and coating her face at the same time. Harmony took a couple of seconds to swallow as she hadn't been expecting Cassie to cum so soon.

Cassie on the other hand knew she wasn't going to last long, as soon as Harmony's tongue had gone inside her she had become very turned on, all the sex and nakedness she had seen in the past 3 days meant she had been in need of release and she had planned to take care of it in the shower that morning, but as she had had to share with Harmony she hadn't got a chance.

After a few seconds Cassie slumped back in the chair releasing Harmony's cum covered face as the watching girls applauded.

As Harmony moved back from Cassie she sat down on the floor to catch her breath. She looked around and saw all of the other girls had their eyes focused on her and they were all smiling, even Lindsay. She just sat there for a few seconds embarrassed and looking down to avoid the gazes of the other girls. She closed her eyes and hoped when she opened them again that the watching girls would be gone and this would all have been just a bad dream, but as she looked up she saw Cassie sat there and behind her she saw Ashley and Taylor still smiling at her.

As Harmony was about to get up she felt hands pressing down on her shoulders and then a familiar voice whispered in her ear,

"I really hope you don't win your sisterhood today," said Cindy,

"or get kicked out," added Rebecca in the other ear,

"because we've got a deal with Ashley," continued Cindy,

"that if you're still a potential pledge at the end of today we get to play with you tomorrow morning!" giggled Rebecca.

The hands released her shoulders as the two girls laughed as they stood and went back to their seats. Harmony felt panic as she thought about what they'd said and all she could think was that she had to earn her sisterhood today as she dreaded to think what she'd be put through if they were telling the truth.

After a few seconds Harmony realised she was still sat at Cassie's feet with her fellow blonde's cum on her face, she got up and went to sit down to eat. The abused girl wanted to go and wash off the cum but she hadn't been given permission by Ashley to do so. Every time she looked up she saw Tiphany smiling back at her and every time the rich girl caught her eye she mockingly licked her lips.

As the girls sat and ate Michelle told them to look at her, she was stood by the strange board the pledges had noticed when they came into the room. The board was actually the white board she had ordered the night before, it had arrived at 10 o'clock that morning and Cindy and Rebecca had happily helped her set it up in the party room.

"Amy and Tiphany, I think you're going to like this!" Michelle smiled as she took a hold of the sheet that covered the board,

The potential pledges looked on as with a flourish Michelle pulled the sheet away. As the pledges focused on what was written on the board a couple of them laughed, but most gasped in shock. The board contained the, now updated, list that Ashley, Taylor and Michelle had made the day before of all the stuff the potential pledges had been made to do.

"This is going to stay in here until initiations are finished and we are going to keep it updated." Explained Ashley,

"Wow you're a slut Harmony!" laughed Rebecca.

She knew the rich girl had only said that to humiliate her, but as Harmony saw the massive list of stuff she had had to do it didn't take much to make her feel humiliated. The updated list was now:

Amy, Britney, Cindy, Rebecca, Scarla and Tiphany: all nothing

Heather:

Pussy's licked to orgasm: Ashley 4 times, Scarla once

(They didn't include times when Ashley was licking her in return.)

Cassie:

Pussy's licked to orgasm: Tiphany 5 times, Amy twice.

Feet cleaned orally: Amy once

Lindsay

Pussy's licked to orgasm: Taylor 4 times, Amy 3 times, Heather twice.

Feet cleaned orally: Tiphany once

Harmony

Pussy's licked to orgasm: Britney 5 times, Tiphany 4 times, Amy twice, Cassie, Heather and Michelle once each.

Piss drank: Britney twice, Cindy, Rebecca and Tiphany once each

Face farted in: Britney for two whole nights

Feet cleaned orally: Britney once

Publicly fingered to orgasm: by Heather once

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Harmony felt even worse a few seconds later as it dawned on her that anyone who walked into the party room would see the board and know all the awful things she had been made to do. She couldn't believe she had done all of that stuff, just a few days before she would have been considered to be sexually normal for a girl of her age, a few boyfriends, she'd slept with three of them, she'd given blow jobs and hand jobs and never received oral sex, all in all nothing out of the ordinary. Now she had done a long list of kinky and degrading stuff and all in just over 72 hours.

As they finished eating Harmony and Lindsay kept their eyes down looking at their plates, avoiding looking at the board and the girls who had used both of them.

Once everyone was finished their breakfast the potential pledges were told to clear the table, wash up and put everything away. Harmony was told not to wash Cassie's cum off her face and all the girls were told to be down in the meeting room by midday for the first of the day's two initiation challenges.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 15: The midway point

At midday the 6 remaining potential pledges walked into the meeting room, they saw six chairs sat in a row, one of which had a note taped to it.

Amy was first to react, picking up the note and reading it out to the others,

"Ladies, take a seat and wait in silence.".

So Amy, Cassie, Harmony, Heather, Lindsay and Tiphany did just that. Normally Harmony would have sat next to Cassie but after she had been forced to pleasure her fellow poor girl in front of 9 other girls just an hour ago, she felt embarrassed and confused so sat at the end of the row next to Heather.

After a couple of minutes they heard Ashley's voice over the intercom,

"Okay listen up girls, this challenge is the half way point, after this 5 of this year's 10 places in the sorority will have been filled. We will have another challenge later this afternoon and both of today's winners will be initiated at the same time, this evening after the second challenge." She paused,

"So far Cindy and Rebecca used their intelligence to earn sisterhood, Scarla used her physical strength and Britney used a mixture of quickness and luck. To win this next challenge you will need to be persuasive, quick thinking and lucky." She paused again,

"Your challenge is to get 4 pairs of panties and bring them back to the meeting room, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Each of you must get 4 pairs of panties that are currently being worn by a sorority sister, all 24 sisters are in the house and they all know about this challenge. Once a girl has given one of you her panties she won't put a new pair on until the challenge has finished so you won't be able to get more than one pair from any girl. You must make sure to get the name of each girl you get a pair from so that I know none of you have cheated and you will have an hour to complete the challenge. The first one to get 4 pairs and get back to the meeting room will win sisterhood and because this is an easy challenge any girl who fails to complete it within an hour will be out of the running for sisterhood permanently and will leave the house today."

123456...8