Sorority Pledge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony was wondering how this could get any worse, she had thought when Britney had got in to the sorority her days of getting farted on were over, for a while at least, but as a smell like rotten cabbage filled her lungs she felt even worse than when Britney had done this to her. At least with Britney it had been under the covers so her face wasn't seen by others when it happened & her hatred of Rebecca seemed to make the foul act even more humiliating.

The wicked dark haired girl held Harmony's nose there for a few seconds to make sure she got all of it, before ordering the humiliated girl to lick every last drop of sweat from her ass crack, as Harmony started to run her tongue up & down Rebecca's crack she seriously wondered if she could complete this dreadful task without throwing up, it tasted unbelievably bad & Cindy & Ashley's mocking laughter & taunts made it even worse.

Once Rebecca was satisfied most of the sweat was gone Harmony's face was repositioned over her asshole,

"Congratulations Harmony, I'm going to give my virginity to you!" Rebecca laughed for a few seconds,

"My anal virginity that is!" she laughed even more,

"I want that whorish tongue of yours up my ass! & I want it there now! Get to work!".

By now Cindy & Ashley were laughing uncontrollably, as Harmony's tongue again snaked out & started to lick Rebecca's rosebud.

Harmony couldn't believe this was happening, as her tongue pushed down, circling around Rebecca's sphincter hoping this would provide the result this sadistic bitch required, she tried to think about other things, nicer things, first she saw Cassie, no she saw naked Cassie, Cassie holding her hand in bed a couple of nights before, she blinked, trying to clear her mind of those thoughts but this brought back in to her head the awful taste on her tongue, the disgusting act she was committing, the pleasurable groans Rebecca had started to elicit.

She closed her eyes tight again & tried to think about something else as the pressure against her tongue started to shift, her mind filled with images of Amy & Tiphany, both girls were naked, one second her face was moving towards Amy's pussy, the next Tiphany's, she blinked again & then it happened, her tongue broke Rebecca's resistance & slid up to the hilt in to Rebecca's poop shoot!

Harmony's mind almost went blank at this point, for the next three or four minutes she flicked her tongue around, darting it forwards & back, up & down in the repulsive tasting orifice as the evil girl fingered herself, a combination of Harmony's tongue, her own fingers & her utter dominance over her hated former rival brought Rebecca to the biggest, loudest, most satisfying orgasm of her life.

Ashley watched on in awe, she was massively impressed at the cruelty & dominance of Rebecca & couldn't help but notice how beautiful the dark haired girl looked in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

Before she came down too far Rebecca pulled Harmony's head back, as the blonde's tongue left her asshole the dark haired girl rolled over & pressed her unwashed, smelly twat to Harmony's lips. For the next 10 minutes the poor girl was forced to lick her rich captor to two more orgasms before Rebecca with a massive & satisfied smile drew back & used both feet to tip Harmony off the bed on to the floor.

As Rebecca lay naked, satisfied & very happy she was bathed in the applause & congratulations of Cindy & Ashley whilst Harmony was left crumpled & broken on the floor.

After a couple of minutes Ashley looked over at Harmony, who was still laid out on the floor,

"Your turn Cindy!" she said

"No way! Not til she's had a wash!" replied Cindy,

"As Harmony's got me all sweaty again I think she should come in to the shower & wash me off, once we're both clean I'll send her back out to you." Rebecca said with a smile,

Cindy gladly agreed, so Harmony dragged herself up & followed Rebecca in to the bathroom. Rebecca immediately got under the shower & Harmony followed her in.

The dark haired girl was about to hand the soap to her blonde victim but she drew back her hand saying,

"Wow you absolutely reek! I'd love to leave you like that all day but up this close it's really nasty!"

Rebecca told Harmony to close her eyes as she started to soap up the girl's face, she had her put her face right under the water to wash off the soap, before repeating the process to get rid of as much of the smell as possible.

"That's better, now you can wash me, start with my feet." Rebecca ordered, handing Harmony the soap.

Harmony knelt & soaped up every inch of Rebecca's feet, then her legs, then her stomach, arms, armpits & neck. Rebecca took back the soap to do her face before having Harmony do her breasts. As the soap was washed from the dominant girl's breasts she decided to have Harmony suck on her nipples for a couple of minutes. Eventually she snapped out of it & made the taller girl kneel & wash her pussy & ass,

"Oh that feels nice! I bet having your face so close to my gorgeous ass is getting you really turned on! Oh that's it, get my pussy all soapy & clean!" were just some of the taunts Harmony had to put up with whilst she was doing this.

Eventually Rebecca took back the soap but before Harmony could get up Rebecca closed her thighs around Harmony's head,

"Open wide!" she ordered, the mean girl strained for a second before a powerful jet of warm, bitter, salty liquid started to flow in to Harmony's mouth. As Rebecca's piss hit her throat Harmony swallowed reflexively as her mouth filled over & over again. After about 30 seconds the deluge finally slowed then stopped & Harmony was told to lick her tormentress clean.

After she had done this without thinking Harmony said,

"Thank you sister Rebecca."

Rebecca looked startled for about half a second before she started giggling uncontrollably,

"Oh my god! You've just thanked me for pissing in your mouth & I didn't even tell you to!"

When she'd caught her breath Rebecca looked down at the girl kneeling before her & asked with a slightly puzzled expression,

"Are you even attracted to girls?",

"No." Was all Harmony could say in response,

"And I'm starting to turn you in to a submissive lesbian! That's so cool!" she laughed down at a humiliated Harmony as she said this,

"I'm done with you for now, dry yourself then go & service Cindy, oh & don't wash your mouth! I want you to keep the taste of me for as long as possible, but if Cindy asks tell her you brushed your teeth."

As Harmony climbed out of the shower & rapped herself in a towel Rebecca called after her,

"Don't forget to tell Ashley I used your mouth as a toilet, we can't have it left off the list can we!" she laughed.

Harmony didn't know why she had thanked Rebecca, she certainly hadn't enjoyed drinking the rich girl's piss, it tasted nasty, although it was an improvement on how Harmony's mouth had tasted before then thanks to all the foul acts Rebecca had forced her to commit that morning. It was like her mind no longer had any resistance to Rebecca, like the dark haired girl had broken something inside her. For the second time that day a shiver ran through Harmony, this time as she wondered if she could refuse any command Rebecca gave her anymore & if she couldn't what that could mean.

As Harmony left the bathroom she saw Ashley sitting waiting for her,

"Cindy's in her room, once you're dry it'll be time for your second date!" teased the sorority president.

As she finished drying herself off Harmony told Ashley about Rebecca peeing in her mouth & as instructed when she was asked she lied about brushing her teeth afterwards. Before they left the room Ashley reattached the collar & leash that had been removed before she had joined Rebecca in the shower.

Using the leash to lead Harmony Ashley left the room & headed straight for Cindy's door & was invited in as soon as she knocked.

When they entered the room Harmony saw Cindy lying in bed smiling at her,

"Harmony, I'm so glad you're here, I was getting lonely all alone in this great big bed!" she laughed,

Ashley pushed Harmony towards the bed, before taking a seat by the desk.

"I had so many great plans for our time together Harmony," smiled Cindy,

"but Ashley put a stop to some of them because they were either too violent or would have caused you to miss the party tonight. Now after Rebecca's fun anything like making you kiss my feet or my ass would just be a bit redundant so soon after you did the same when she was so sweaty, so we're going to play a little game, I'll give you 20 minutes, if you can make me cum more than 3 times I won't piss in your mouth when we're finished!" she laughed,

"I don't want to see your ugly body whilst I'm cumming, so crawl up under the covers." She ordered,

Harmony did as instructed, lifting the covers she crawled under until her face was positioned right in front of Cindy's hot, wet slit. She felt the covers repositioned by Ashley so that she was completely covered before she heard the beep of a stopwatch & Ashley telling her to start.

Immediately Harmony dived forward thrusting her tongue deep in to the dominant girl's moistness causing Cindy to squeal in shock & pleasure. Harmony's tongue swam through the ocean of Cindy's excitement quickly locating her clit, finding the precious nub Harmony circled it as fast as she could over & over again pressing down hard with her tongue as she did so, Cindy's rapid squeals & moans quickly turned to panting & shrieking & after just over 90 seconds she pushed Harmony's face so tight to her pussy that the poor girl thought that she was going to drown!

After Harmony's face was released she pulled back, just running the tip of her tongue around the lips of Cindy's womanhood, after a couple of minutes she began to dart her tongue back in to the depths a few times & when she was sure Cindy was well on her way again her tongue took up station at the clitoris once more.

This time Harmony only gave Cindy about 10 seconds to recover before pressing her lips back to the evil blonde's clit & this time she played rough, she used her teeth just a little bit, gently gnawing on it, pressing down hard with her tongue, circling the surrounding area with her tongue again before returning to the gentle gnawing action. Nobody had ever eaten Cindy like this before, it both turned her on & hurt a little, but she had to admit that it was effective as she screamed out a third orgasm.

This time Harmony pulled back & slowly, gently, even tenderly kept her tongue at the very edges of Cindy's cooch, slowly circling the very outer lips. Once she thought Cindy's anticipation had started to build again Harmony plunged her outstretched tongue as deep as it would go in to the rich girl's love tunnel. Literally drinking in Cindy's excitement Harmony explored the blonde's cavern as if she was searching it's depths for treasure!

Cindy wanted to hold out until 20 minutes were up so that she could win the game, but she could feel the throbbing of her loins, the pressure building in her most sensitive area, the tongue expertly probing the most delicate part of her, she couldn't hold it anymore, lying back on her pillows she had a long, slow, satisfying orgasm. Cindy was so contented after that last orgasm that she didn't even urge Harmony on despite the fact that the abused girl was now just breathing gently against her lady lips. After about two minutes of this both girls jumped slightly at the beep of the stop watch that indicated time was up.

"Sorry Cindy, that was 4 so you don't get to piss in her mouth." Commiserated Ashley with a giggle,

"Still it looks like you had a great time though!" she laughed.

As Harmony crawled out from the foot of the bed Ashley stood her up facing Cindy,

"Thank Cindy for your treat." She instructed,

Harmony actually felt slightly thankful at that moment, Cindy's pussy whilst not tasting nice had tasted a lot better than Rebecca's sweaty box, plus she had avoided the threat of Cindy pissing in her mouth. Still she hated having to thank the rich bitch for being forced to pleasure her.

"Thank you Sister Cindy for the privilege of serving your delicious pussy, thank you for letting my worthless tongue bathe in your heavenly juices, thank you for finding a use for my pathetic body." She cooed, trying her best to sound convincing.

"No problem," Laughed Cindy,

At this Ashley tugged on the leash, pulling Harmony along after her out in to the hallway. Ashley walked quickly down to the ground floor with Harmony in tow. She didn't slow down until they entered guest room 1 & both sat on the foot of the bed a little apart.

"It's just before 1 o'clock now & lunch isn't until 2, so it's my turn for a little fun!" she licked her lips as she said this,

Ashley removed the collar around Harmony's neck before taking the potential pledge by the shoulders & positioning her kneeling on the floor between her legs,

"I hear you're an expert pussy licker, I want to know if that's true." She instructed with an imperious look on her face.

As she leant forward Harmony breathed in the scent of her third different woman in less than three hours, Ashley's crotch gave off a strong smell of heat & arousal & as her tongue entered the Sorority President for the first time Harmony was proved right about the arousal as Ashley was already extremely wet.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 18: Afternoon Interlude

Over the next 25 minutes Ashley controlled Harmony's pace, telling her when to slow down, speed up, thrust, etc & eventually enjoyed two delightful orgasms holding Harmony's mouth in close both times to make sure she swallowed all of her juices.

Harmony was then allowed half an hour to shower before lunch & she was surprised when she re-entered the room after her shower to notice that Lindsay & Heather's bags had joined hers & Amy's.

Things had gone a lot better for Heather that morning, Taylor had first taken her into guest room 2 & working together the two girls changed the bedding & removed all of Heather & Lindsay's stuff from the room. They changed the towels, again removing the dirty ones, before taking the used bedding & towels to the laundry room. Taylor also fetched all of her own laundry plus Michelle's & Ashley's before leaving Heather with instructions to wash everything they'd just collected & iron it. Taylor handed Heather a couple of magazines to read whilst the washing machine was doing its job, before leaving her in the laundry room to complete her simple task.

Michelle worked Lindsay considerably harder moving & carrying furniture in the party room, she was constantly under the sorority vice-president's supervision although of course Michelle didn't lift a hand to help.

By 2pm all of Ashley's, Michelle's & Taylor's laundry was washed, ironed, folded & put away & the same could be said of the towels & bedding that had previously been in guest room 2. The party room had been rearranged too, the large tables were gone, replaced by smaller tables & an area to one side was cleared completely. There were now 50 chairs in the room & by looking at the new layout it was clear that the event that night was to be a gathering of some sort.

Amy had had a much less productive but far more fun morning, along with Tiphany & Britney she had investigated how many channels the TV in Tiphany's room was getting through the sorority's cable feed, it turned out it was more than 400. Then the three of them had explored the swimming pool area & gym to see what was down there, before spending an hour playing pool & reading gossip magazines in one of the house's two games rooms.

Taylor had spent the time she had free whilst her charge for the morning, Heather, was doing the laundry, phoning all 4 reserves telling them to be in their rooms in the halls of residence at 11AM the following day as it was possible some or all of them may be summoned to the sorority house. All confirmed they would make sure to be in & that they would have a bag packed ready with the items of clothing & the personal care products Taylor had

Specified they'd need to bring with them if called to the house.

Lunch was a quiet affair, everyone in the sorority was there, but because of the smaller tables Harmony managed to avoid sitting with anyone likely to hassle her. As she entered she noticed Taylor & Scarla sat chatting & as she approached their table she motioned to Cassie who took the hint & joined them.

It was the most normal half hour Harmony had spent since entering the house, hearing Scarla enthusing about the great beach she had been to a couple of days before, hearing Cassie's delight at how great her new room was, generally acting normal. She had noticed Amy & Tiphany sat with Cindy & Rebecca & a lot of laughter coming from that table, but she tried her best to ignore them. The absence of the taunting white board, that listed all the horrific things she'd been forced to do that week, also helped her mood.

Just after 2.30 Ashley stood up & banged her glass on the table to get everyone's attention,

"For those who don't know tonight we will be hosting a party, but this is no ordinary party. As well as playing a part in the pledge selection process this party is a chance for former Sigma Omega's to meet our new sisters. You 4 potential pledges will be heavily involved, some of the time you will be serving drinks & food, some of the time you'll be doing other things that you'll find out about later. As for our 26 current sisters, feel free to enjoy yourselves, but remember we will have some high profile guests so I will be furious if any of you embarrass this sorority. The guests will include 8 of the girls who left last year as well as 16 older former sisters who are important to this sorority such as a senior local policewoman & senior officials with the power & electric companies who provide us with free water & power for the house." She paused at this point to let the information sink in,

"Every girl here should make sure they are properly shaved & showered, make sure you are polite & courteous to our guests & if you have any problems please speak to me, Taylor or Michelle." Ashley concluded.

The potential pledges were then sent to guest room 1 with Michelle & Taylor, whilst Ashley tended to final arrangements for the party.

Michelle whispered briefly with Amy & Heather before leaving the 4 girls alone with Taylor,

"Right girls, this afternoon is mainly about getting you ready for the party & the quicker we get done here the more free time you'll all have before 7pm." The Sorority vice-president informed them,

"Harmony you're first for the bathroom, shave your legs, pits & bits then shout me to come in & check you. Once she's done it'll be Lindsay, then Heather & lastly Amy. Apart from Harmony who I'm told showered just before lunch the rest of you should all have a full wash." She continued.

Harmony hurried in to the bathroom & after 20 minutes she called Taylor in, certain she'd got rid of every last stray hair. Taylor agreed & within a couple of minutes Harmony was dried off & had her pledge robe back on.

A couple of minutes after Lindsay had gone in to the bathroom Michelle returned,

"Is Harmony shaved?" she asked Taylor,

"Yes." Taylor replied,

"Okay then, Harmony follow me, oh & Tay, remember to give the other 3 fresh robes." She smiled to her friend,

Hearing this Harmony's heart skipped a beat, 2 things panicked her, the fact that she was being ordered to follow the cruel Michelle somewhere & the question of why it wasn't important for her to get a fresh robe. Putting the two facts together Harmony suspected that where ever Michelle was leading her wasn't somewhere she would want to go.

Michelle led Harmony in to room 10 on the first floor, it was one of the first year rooms that wasn't yet assigned to anyone. As they entered Harmony felt a sinking feeling as she saw Cindy & Rebecca sat on the end of the bed smiling at her, her only relief was that they were both wearing clothes this time.