Sperm Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, John, let's not waste another minute here when we could be getting to know each other in bed. Can you lead the way?" She pulls away from me to head off in search of my bedroom.

"Would you like a drink before we start?" I call, seeing her head spin this way and that, checking out each door.

"No, I don't think we should ... well, I won't anyway. You can decide for yourself. Have one if you feel nervous. I guess it's not every day that a woman half your age, one you barely know, comes to your home and asks you to help her make a baby. I thought I'd be nervous, but I'm not ... the minute I saw you at the door, I got this good vibe that this will work. John, I'm so excited. Just think, I could be pregnant with my first child by Sunday night."

I too pass on having a drink and help Sam to find my bedroom. I remade the bed after showering and dressing, turned the top sheet back and switched on only bedside lamps for subdued illumination.

We stop together beside my big bed and she turns, taking the back-pack off her shoulder, "Where can I put my things, John? I didn't bring much; I don't expect we'll be leaving the house. I packed a short nightdress but I doubt I'll need it."

My excitement continues to build ... more like, grow, I guess. I can feel my cock is half erect, just from seeing this attractive young woman again, and already sensing her determination to make things happen quickly. How lucky am I right now?

I point out the wardrobe for her to hang anything and the dresser for the rest. She takes a moment to unpack and put her clothing items away. She places a cosmetics bag on the bedside table, then checks her watch as she turns to face me again, "Oh, it's only six-thirty, John, is that too early to go to bed?"

"That's your call, Sam, whatever you want to do,"

She looks up at me, sheepish, almost shy, "Would you mind?"

"No, not at all, whatever you think will make it happen for you."

"Not too hot and heavy yet ... what I really want is to have a cuddle with you, get to know you better before we get into it."

"Should I give you some privacy to get changed?"

"Get changed ... oh my god, no, John, I always sleep in the nude. I only brought a nightdress in case that embarrasses you."

"Naked won't worry me, Sam," and my cock gives a jerk in agreement.

"Good, then no privacy needed, you can stay here," and she immediately starts unbuttoning her pink blouse. She casts it aside before I even have my fingers to my shirt buttons. By the time I have my shirt off, her skirt is pooled around her feet and she is a vision for an ageing man, standing before me in only bra and panties, even with her back to me.

Samantha turns to face me. Her bra cups are low, Carolyn always referred to them as half-cups. The lacy material barely covers her nipples; I steal a glance lower and spot a clearly defined camel toe in her panties ... a sneak preview of those lower lips that I will shortly covet. Am I too obvious, is this what is called gawking?

She ignores my ogling stare, "Oh, you're so slow, John." Standing completely still before me, Sam looks like she won't shed her remaining lingerie until I catch up. My hands fumble with my belt, then the clasp and I lower the zip on my trousers.

"Nice abs, John," she remarks as I let my trousers drop around my feet.

"For a sixty-year-old," I suggest self-effacingly.

"John, age will not be a factor this weekend."

"You can't so sure," I contend with honesty, "sixty-year-old bodies don't always perform as we did back when we were thirty."

We face each other in only underwear as she gasps, "Oh, that reminds me, I nearly forgot that I brought you something." She turns around, bending over to rummage in the cosmetics bag she deposited on the bedside table. I get to admire her near perfect 28-year-old arse ... the thin material of her tiny panties stretched across her cheeks. My cock, now two-thirds erect, is snagged within my underpants so I grab the opportunity while her back is turned to adjust it to point upward. Once straightened, the shaft now tents my briefs.

She turns back around, her eyes looking lower, quickly spotting the pronounced stretch of my erection in my only remaining article of clothing. "Oh, it looks like you may not need this."

"What is it?" I ask, seeing that she holds something small in her hand.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, John ... I mean, you probably don't need this sort of help, especially now that I can see you're already hard."

I look down to check what Samantha can see. "That's not even fully hard," I hasten to reassure her immodestly.

"Umm! Even better! I'm impressed." Her eyes raise up to meet mine again, "Well, I brought you this Viagra tablet, my grandfather gave it to me. He's an amazing old character, 75 and he's always telling me - usually in way too much detail -- how he uses these tablets to boost him for regular sex with his lady friends."

"So, do you want me to take it now?"

"Only if you want to, John, I'll put it on the bedside table. I'm not suggesting that you have any trouble getting hard, I brought this along just in case. Grandpa tells me they help a man to keep it up, even after he's cum."

"You have been doing your research, Sam?"

"You wouldn't believe, I've been planning this for weeks -- and with you in mind. I started back when the realisation fully hit me that Michael can never give me children."

"Was it really always going to be me?"

"Always, I never had the slightest doubt! Oh, unless you rejected me, of course."

"I couldn't do that."

"Aah, that's sweet, thank you!" she raises up on tip toes, clad in only the half-cup bra and skimpy panties, kissing me on one cheek. I wrap my arms around her near naked body and pull her in against my own near-nudity, her still encased breasts mash against my chest, her belly presses against my rigid shape within my briefs. We stay that way for about a minute ... it seems a long time as I ponder how to get us smoothly into bed?

Sam has a similar thought, "I'd be more comfortable if we were laying down."

"Ok," I agree and she pulls away, but only to clamber onto my bed ... I follow right behind her.

She lays on her side, facing me as I move to fit our bodies together for the cuddle she seeks. "Do you have a preferred side?" she politely asks.

"This is fine, I'm right-handed," I tell her as I complete the fit of matching parts.

"We didn't finish getting naked, John ... can we do that now?"

"Whatever you want, Sam."

"I prefer skin against skin, it feels more natural," she suggests and, dexterously, I use the one hand that's wrapped around her to successfully release her bra, in back ... a task I mastered as a single man, decades ago, when first dating Carolyn.

Her bra comes loose, "Very slick, John, you've obviously done that before."

"Not for a long time, Sam."

"I guess a man never loses his touch ... I like that."

She pulls away, but only to remove the bra completely, tossing it to the floor. I steal a quick glance at the exposed mounds of flesh and two prominent nipples. "You like?" she asks when she spots me looking. Sam seems intent on making this encounter more sexual than I expected.

I want to wrap my lips around those perfect brown nipples and aureole and suck to my heart's content, but I check myself, needing a reminder that the single purpose for having the beautiful Samantha in my bed is procreation.

Her hands move to her hips and she raises her body just enough to slip her panties off ... now she's totally naked. I am guessing she wants me nude also, so I too lift up enough to shuck my underpants off. I watch Sam as I do, see that she's curious enough to look down to watch the unveiling of my cock while our bodies are briefly apart. She doesn't say a word as it comes into view ... just a nice approving smile.

I can't resist repeating her question when her breasts were exposed, "You like?"

She giggles infectiously at my silly attempt at humour, then lifts her gaze to look directly into my eyes, up close, pushing her nakedness against mine, whispering, "Very much, I always figured you'd have a nice one."

"Even in your earlier wet dreams?" I tease.

"Yes, that's when I first began imagining it."

I bring my free arm around her body once more, hugging her to me, my hand drops to her naked arse checks and I pull her abdomen hard against me, my erection trapped firmly between our bellies.

"This feels good, can we stay like this for now?"

It's been over a year since I've held a naked woman this close to me, anticipation rampant from my cock to my brain. I am so excited that I can't close my eyes. I stare at Samantha's beautiful face, incredulous that she has asked me to create a child within her young body.

Within five minutes, she looks to be asleep. She's not exactly snoring, but her breathing has that contented peaceful sound of sleeping. She must be tired from a full day of work ... I don't even know what her occupation is. How weird is this?

I become restless as she slumbers, eager for the promised action to begin. I slide the hand that rests on her left arse cheek, down onto the back of her thigh, gently lifting that leg and placing it over my right hip. Then I pull back just enough to free my trapped erection and use my hand to reposition it to slide into the gap I have created by parting her legs. She is so wet in the channel formed between her labia.

The tip of my cock slides easily back and forth. This is much better, the sensations radiating from the head of my cock run through my whole body. I seem to have not disturbed her, the breathing still steady ... but as I build up a steady rhythmic slide from clit to her perineum, appreciative little moans begin to flow from her.

I become too eager on one deep slide between her pussy lips that my cock-head catches in the opening of her vagina. Without thinking, I pursue my advantage, pushing about an inch or two of my erection inside her pleasure passage.

My impatient move wakes her, the eyes fly open. For a moment, we stare into each other's faces, perhaps each scanning the mutual desire. I feel her pelvic muscles clamp around the head of my penetrating cock.

"Oh, my god, you're inside me ... how did that happen? Oh, was I asleep? Have I missed anything? I don't want to miss a minute of the most momentous event in my life so far.

"No, honey, you haven't missed a thing, I was just practicing."

"Practicing, surely you don't need to do that. You were married for years and have fathered two wonderful kids ... this should all come naturally to you."

"It's been a while, Sam. I can't tell you how good this feels to be where I am right now ... the warmth of your passage wrapping tightly around my cock."

"I feel good too, John, I can't believe this moment has come. I'm actually in bed with you now, all these years after my first crush on you at those boring family gatherings. I did dream back then that one day we might do this."

"I had no idea you felt like that."

"Of course, you didn't. You were happily married to Carolyn and I was only 19, I'd have been so embarrassed if you'd known back then. But I'm happy to tell you now so you understand how special this is to me.

"Dare I ask if you ever masturbated while having that crush?"

"That's a funny thing to ask, but I don't mind admitting ... yes, I did, often."

"Wow!"

"So, you see, John, you're not just making a baby inside me, you're fulfilling a teenage fantasy. Oh my god, I felt that!"

"Felt what?"

"A sudden surge, or something. I think you just got harder ... if that's possible. I bet you just pictured me, at 19, laying in bed at night, playing with my clit while thinking of you?"

Sam is so intuitive ... should I admit I did? Why not? "Guilty as charged, your honour."

She gives that infectious giggle again, her body shaking and my cockhead feeling another of her pelvic muscle clamps. "You males, you are so predictable."

I cannot take offence at her generalisation because it is said with a smile, "How did you guess what I was thinking?"

"Don't you know what I do, John? I'm a psychologist. I analyse people's minds."

"Wow! Beauty and brains, all in the one body."

"Now that you have me awake, are you going to finish what you've started or keep teasing me by resting that lovely head inside me?"

"So, you're ready, Sam?"

"I could say that I've been ready since I was nineteen. Ha, ha!"

Impulsively, I respond by applying my lips to hers, unsure if my impromptu kiss is appropriate or acceptable in this strange circumstance. Sam's immediate reaction is to bring her hand to the back of my head to ensure my lips stay on hers.

Rapidly, lips are parting, tongues are touching. It happens so fast that I don't even know who initiates this next step. Maybe it's mutual. Whatever, it is so nice ... a deeply passionate kiss develops. Her hand at the back of my head ensures our lips remain locked while my hand -- my middle finger deep between the cheeks of her arse, fingertip on her anal ring -- holds her lower body steady as my erection begins to slowly inch forward, penetrating the depths of her pleasure passage.

I never expected to ever feel this good with a woman again.

Sam's passage is so tight and so wet, easily swallowing up the length of me. I feel her bountiful breasts squash against my chest, triggering a regret that we have bypassed such an integral aspect of foreplay ... I'd have loved to suckle on her magnificent nipples.

We don't break our first kiss to refill our lungs with fresh air until I have the entire stretched length of my erection lodged deep inside her. "Oh, John, that feels so good."

"Are we allowed to enjoy ourselves..." I ask, "...while undertaking such an important mission to start a family for you and Michael?"

"Well, I intend to," she tells me, adding emphasis by again clamping those pelvic muscles around my cock. She must do some torrid workouts in the gym to have such muscle control.

I slowly reverse my shaft from her tight passage until only my cockhead clings to her opening, then slowly and steadily, I push back inside her. I fear already that I will battle to maintain control of my testes. I want to give Sam exactly what she wants, and in doing so, fulfil what I desperately need after a long drought.

I watch her face closely as I complete my second long slow insertion. She smiles warmly back at me when I suggest, "How about we get serious about this, Sam?"

"I'm in your hands, John, you're the man."

I roll us over, putting Sam on her back with me laying atop her, my legs between hers, my feet and toes now able to grip the sheet to better thrust myself inside her. I withdraw again, now upping the pace when I quickly thrust it back inside her.

"Ooh yes, that's better, I'm feeling it," she affirms.

I engage a regular fucking motion, thrusting each insertion deep and withdrawing so far that one time, I drop out altogether and have to quickly reinsert before either of us lose the rhythm.

I'm on an assignment here, to inseminate the beautiful Samantha, but I am also a man fucking a woman, with a natural determination that she derives equivalent pleasure to me. Does she orgasm easily? Don't know but let's find out. My concern is that not having had any woman in over a year, I could prematurely cum.

I enjoy the warm sensations that come with sliding my cock inside the tight confines of a woman's vagina yet I'am riding a knife edge to give her both my sperm and an orgasm. The latter is not compulsory but as a red-blooded male, I feel dutybound, to give her as much pleasure as her tight passage gives me.

I feel the tell-tale signs in my loins that I attempt to overcome by thinking non-sexual thoughts. Hard to do when the wet velvety passage that my cock slides within is gripping my shaft on every thrust. I perceive Sam as an intuitive young woman, I am sure she appreciates my predicament.

Breathlessly, she tells me, "I like your technique, John, but you ... oh, yes ... you don't, err, don't have to make me cum ... I don't always with Michael. And if I don't, John, it won't ... ooh, yes, like that is so good ... it, err, won't mean I'm not loving what you're ... umm ... doing."

I plough onward and upward, aware that I can't hold back much longer. I know my prime mission is to pump millions of my tiny sperm deep into her body rather than pummel her tight passage with my cock to bring on her orgasm. I should simply let go, surrender to my urges and complete the task I feel privileged to be attempting. Sam will want me to have a second go later; I can concentrate on her pleasure then.

Casting aside all caution to bring on my own cum is making my remaining thrusts harder and faster. I suddenly hear Sam becoming vocal in a series of moans and expressive utterings. "Oh my god, I think ... oh yes, I think I'm gonna cum ... oh yes, Mike ... umm, so good. No, oh I'm sorry, John, you're not Mike. Oh my god, you're the one though. You're doing this ... oh, make me a baby, fill me with your sperm. Yes, I want this ... yes, I want you, John ... oh my god, YES! YES!"

I ignore her slip of the tongue, calling me Mike in the heat of passion. Sam's young body is pulsing and throbbing beneath me, her arms around me, holding on, and her pelvic muscles grasping at my plunging, hard driving cock as my own release explodes within in sublime unison with hers. My hard cock spasms, spraying deep inside Sam the semen package that contains my life-creating sperm to hopefully impregnate her.

Her legs are wrapped around the backs of my thighs, her arms around my back, her hands grip my arse cheeks as her internal female organs accept my gift from which may come a new life to grow within her.

My bedroom is filled with the erotic sounds of a man and woman in dual orgasmic bliss for the first time in a while. I use my hands to support my body weight, trying to avoid crushing her body as she cradles mine, missionary style. But she indicates she can absorb my whole weight by pulling my upper body down on her.

I lay my head close alongside hers, my face into the pillow we share. Strangely, I recall a moment in time from my early twenties ... possibly the last time I fucked a woman who wasn't my wife. That night, I didn't have the luxury I enjoy now, still happily connected to Sam as she draws every last drop of cum from my cock. As if it was yesterday, I remember the young woman beneath me loudly beseeching me, "No, get off me, quickly, you can't cum inside me. Oh, fuck, John, I can feel you cumming ... why aren't you wearing a condom?"

Oh, the irony of varying sexual pleasures and the mixed messages of the climax.

Only when I'm sure Sam's body has accepted every last ounce of my sperm do I lift my head and upper body, gazing down into the beautiful face of the young woman beneath me. She is grinning, "What was that?"

"An orgasm!"

"Oh my god, I know that, but where did that come from. I wasn't expecting to, how did you get me to cum? I mean, I know my body, I know the signs, I always know if I'm likely to orgasm ... that wasn't one of them."

"But you did and it looked and sounded good."

"Oh, John, it was, just remarkable that I came, you made it happen. I loved it all, every bit of it. But I was so wrapped up in ensuring I received some potent active sperm from you that an orgasm was the last thing on my mind. Oh, that was so good ... and you know what, I feel like you've just filled me with your wonderful sperm. Oh my god, this night is so perfect, I'll bet that one of them is fertilising my egg at this very moment. You might have just made me a baby."

"I hope so, Sam, I feel very honoured that you wanted me to do that."

I lift my body up again, ready to withdraw.

"No, don't move, John. You have to stay inside me for as long as you can."