Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Sluts, I have control of both of your simulators," Colonel Drasi informed them over their earpieces. "As well as your vibrators and shock collars," he added with a chuckle. "I think we'll skip the X-wing tutorial," he commented, seemingly more to himself than them. "Ready to fly?"

"Sure, Sir," Jysella answered.

"Slut Two, standing by," Myri responded.

No one would ever mistake this thing for an X-wing, Jysella thought to herself taking in the recreational-grade Imperial simulator. Still, the screens looked enough like the familiar HUD of one to let her lose herself in the fantasy, at least a little.

There was a quick countdown from three, then she found herself in the middle of a dogfight, with Myri on her wing. She quickly corkscrewed to starboard, barely dodging a pair of laser bolts that had been coming from nearly straight ahead. The simulation was set in orbit over a small planet, with a nearby asteroid field for variety.

Since TIE pilots and other officers had access to the real training simulators, the rec room simulators were almost exclusively used by support crew members. That meant that Jysella and Myri were by far the best pilots in the room. Of course, that also meant that Colonel Drasi had dialed down their controls and lasers even more to compensate. The fact that they were getting shocked when they scored a hit, and vibrated when they got hit served as a further handicap.

Suddenly Jysella got hit. The vibrators in her pussy and ass turned on, causing her to let out a moan, which she quickly bit her lip to quiet. She glanced around, hoping no one had noticed. Luckily the rec room was pretty noisy. She had heard Myri moan out right before her, but no one else seemed to have.

Jysella hadn't been nearly as excited to find out her butt plug could vibrate and shock her as Myri had been. Getting shocked in her ass was definitely more painful than getting shocked from her collar. It was almost bad enough that she didn't even want to try to score any hits. Almost. It was the principle of the thing, after all.

A few seconds later Jysella's plugs vibrated again from another hit. This time she was a bit more prepared, and stayed quiet. A few twists and turns later, she managed to shoot some TIE, and got a shock from her collar, and butt plug that caused her to instinctively raise her ass out of the seat a couple of centimeters.

Colonel Drasi was definitely right about them attracting more enemies in simulated X-wings. In under two minutes, Jysella was vaped. Her screen counted down from three, and she reappeared, out in the edge of the asteroid field, with Myri on her wing.

This time Jysella lasted close to two-and-half minutes before she was vaped. Myri hadn't been as luckily. She had also let out a distinct moan when she'd gotten shot, and another when she'd been vaped. The guy in the simulator next to Myri seemed to have noticed her moaning, but he was just half watching her, while trying to continue his own simulation.

"Okay Sluts, some brave Imperial pilots are attacking a pirate hideout. The pirates need some help," Colonel Drasi informed them over their earpieces. "That would be you two."

"Yes Sir," Jysella answered with an unconscious nod.

"Jysella will be Pirate Seven, and Myri, you'll be Pirate Eight."

Another countdown, and Jysella's screens displayed a different star system. There was an Imperial Frigate off in the distance ahead, with a squadron of TIEs heading her way, tagged as hostile. The TIEs were identified as Interceptors, modified with more powerful engines, shields, and concussion missile tubes.

A large gas giant was off to port, and a moon behind her, which was the location of her pirate base. There was also a loosely scattered asteroid field, with some hidden laser emplacements on some of the asteroids that the pirates had set up.

Myri was on Jysella's wing, with another half-dozen starfighters flying in a loose formation with them. Surprisingly, there were two X-wings, and an A-wing amongst the pirates, with the others flying variety of Preybirds or TIEs. There was even a TIE Avenger, which was tagged as Pirate Leader. He gave an attack order, and Jysella and Myri followed along.

Needless to say, they were the first two pirates taken out.

"I'll put you two horny sluts back into the free-for-all until they're ready to make another run," Colonel Drasi told them.

"Yes Sir," Myri replied over the comm.

Since they weren't fighting against a computer AI like they had been in the real simulators, they couldn't just reappear and keep fighting. They either had to wait, or go back to the free-for-all.

Jysella got vaped twice, and Myri three times before the pilots who had fought the pirate battle were ready for another go. This time, there were only seven pirate fighters.

"Let's see if you can help us out a bit more this time, Seven and Eight," an annoyed voice announced over the comm.

Jysella glanced at her screen, and saw that it was from the TIE Avenger who was tagged as Pirate Leader.

"Yes Sir," Myri replied.

"Acknowledged," Jysella responded, hoping they couldn't tell how horny Myri was from her voice. She was practically moaning as she answered. Then Jysella wondered if they could tell that she was pretty aroused herself.

They made it a bit longer on the second run, but they were still the first two pirates taken out, although one of the enemy's TIEs was vaped before Jysella.

Instead of going back into the free-for-all, Colonel Drasi had them fly another mission, as pirates again. This time though, they were attempting to disable an Imperial convoy, so they could steal its cargo. The Pirates had eight fighters again, although the one tagged as Four was a Preybird now, instead of the TIE Interceptor it had been.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Myri followed Jysella and the other pirates in towards the convoy, idly rocking back-and-forth in her seat, which caused the dildo in her pussy to move around a bit, keeping her a little closer to orgasm. Frakk I'm horny. There were two medium-sized ships, maybe six-hundred or so meters long, and three smaller ones that were about two-fifty each. An entire squadron of TIE interceptors was defending the convoy. The mission parameters were for any of the eight pirate fighters to disable one of the convoy ships.

Their TIE Avenger and A-wing were both faster than the Interceptors. Both had concussion missiles. According to the mission parameters, two missiles could disable one of the smaller cargo ships. If Myri was leading the attack, she'd split up her ships, to spread the Imperial squadron out. Either one of their faster ships would get through, or one of their other six would be able to.

Pirate Leader wasn't even an Imperial pilot though. He just flew straight towards the enemy, betting that his shields would let him get through. Of course, Colonel Drasi had reduced the explosive yield of her torpedoes and Jysella's, along with the power to their lasers.

The two groups of fighters closed, and began firing on each other. Myri got hit by the third or fourth pair of laser bolts aimed at her. She squeezed her legs together and let out a moan as her vibrators turned on for a couple of seconds. Frakk she was horny.

Seconds later, she managed to score a hit, and felt a shock from her collar and butt plug. "Frakk!" She raised up a few centimeters off the seat, then sat back down. By now she was pasted the line of enemy TIEs. They were already turning to try to get behind the pirate fighters.

Myri glanced at Jysella's indicator on her screen and followed her in their own loop to make another run at the TIEs. Since their X-wings were slower than the Interceptors, that was really their only option. Myri saw that the other Pirates were doing the same, except for Leader, who was flying the TIE Avenger. He punched through, and was heading straight for the convoy.

Myri's opinion of him went up a notch. His ship was faster than the Interceptors, only two of which were just now turning back to chase after him. He'd probably have a good run on the convoy, while the rest of them kept the Interceptors busy. One of the trailing fighters fired a pair of concussion missiles at him.

Suddenly Myri's vibrators started buzzing in her pussy and ass. She'd been hit again. Barely a few seconds later, her controls went dead, and VAPED appeared in large red letters on her screen. Myri let out a groan of frustration. Since she'd gotten shot twice so close together, she didn't get the longer vibration from getting vaped. Now she had to sit and watch Jysella and the rest of them finish the battle.

"Coming up on your right, Slut Two," Colonel Drasi told her over her earpieces.

Myri glanced up, to see a crewer approaching her simulator, his eyes moving from her stiletto-heeled boots up to meet her eyes.

"Nice boots."

"Thanks," she answered, flashing him a polite smile, then turning her attention back to her screens.

"You always fly sims wearing those boots?" he asked, putting his hand on the side of her seat.

"If I want," she replied, cutting her eyes back to his hand, just behind her shoulder. "And I'm busy at the moment," she told him firmly, turning her attention back to her screens again.

He seemed to be about to say something else, but then apparently got the hint, and turned and walked away. Myri didn't really have a problem with him admiring her boots, or chatting with her a bit, but Colonel Drasi had been clear that he didn't want anyone catching on to the fact that they were getting vibrated in the middle of the rec room.

"Nicely done," Colonel Drasi said as Myri watched him climb into a simulator a few down from her own.

Suddenly she felt her dildo and butt plug vibrate, causing her to let out a moan.

"You deserve a reward," he explained, unnecessarily.

"Thank you Sir," Myri responded, turning her attention back to her screens.

Pirate Leader had been vaped. Only three of the Pirates were left, along with eight of the Imperial Interceptors. Only six of them were engaged with the Pirates though, as the two that had followed Pirate Leader were still heading back towards the fight. Before they made it, the Pirates signaled their surrender, and Myri's simulator began a thirty second countdown to a reset.

"Nice collar, too," Jysella told her over the comm.

Myri leaned out of her simulator, turned back, grinned, and flashed an obscene gesture at her. Jysella laughed in response.

The next mission had the Pirates starting out almost on top of the convoy, less than four klicks away. The Imperial TIEs were between them and the convoy. In a handful of seconds the two squadrons were engaged.

Myri, of course, was the first fighter to get vaped. Jysella managed to last nearly two minutes longer. About half the pilots had to leave after that, so the rest joined up with some others who were doing a similar Imperial vs Pirate raid.

This one involved a few more fighters on each side. Myri and Jysella were still the first two to be eliminated. The Pirates decided that they didn't want them back for another battle. Myri was bit annoyed she was getting kicked out of the squadron, but then again, she'd been the first one to get vaped every time.

That put them back into the free-for-all, which wasn't quite as fun flying-wise, but allowed them to go back into the battle quicker, and keep getting vibrated when they got shot. After about twenty minutes or so, Myri begged Colonel Drasi to take them back to his quarters and fuck them. He refused, but for the next dogfight, he only vibrated her ass when she got shot. After that, he decided she still wasn't cooled-down enough, so he didn't vibrate her at all. The next one, he let her get vibrated when she got shot.

About twenty minutes later, he had to do the same thing again. Finally, after dogfighting random imperials for about an hour, Colonel Drasi decided to end it. They had been in the simulators for nearly ninety minutes all together.

Myri pulled out the security override interface, climbed out of her simulator, and stood up on her stiletto-heeled boots. Jysella was doing the same from hers. A few guys tried to talk to them as they left the rec room, but they brushed them aside. Myri was too horny to waste time chatting with some random Imps anyway. Once they got out into the corridor, they headed for Colonel Drasi's quarters.

Just before they arrived, they received a pre-recorded message from him over their earpieces, telling them that he would be delayed a bit, and that their Imperial-issued comlinks would give them access to his apartment, like it did theirs. They got to his door, and they each held their comlink cuffs over the control screen on the right side of the door. There was a beep, and it slid open. They stepped inside.

As the door closed behind them, they heard another message from Colonel Drasi, telling them to strip down to their boots, and then to put on the items on the caf table, and that there were further instructions on the holoscreen. He also told them to leave their earpieces in, so they could hear more instructions.

Myri began stripping off her jumpsuit, like Colonel Drasi had told her to. She barely noticed Jysella looking over at the caf table, but she subconsciously followed her across the room as she pulled her jumpsuit off, and reached for her tight synthrubber panties. Myri glanced at the instructions on the holoscreen, and noticed the pile of silver and black durasteel on the caf table.

Myri realized what had captured Jysella's attention from the pile a moment before she watched her pick it up. Myri tossed her panties aside, leaving her only wearing her boots, black durasteel bondage collar, comlink cuffs, and her corset. Only Colonel Drasi could unlock their collars, and the cuffs weren't meant to come off. A few days ago, Colonel Drasi had given them new corsets, that they couldn't take off by themselves. That meant that they had to take them off of each other.

"Time to get naked, 'Sella," Myri said as she stepped up next to her girlfriend, and began unzipping her jumpsuit.

"Oh," Jysella said absently, setting the black and silver strips of durasteel and plasteel down.

A few moments later, both of them were naked, except for their boots, collars, and comlink cuffs. Their vibrators and butt plugs were still in their pussies and asses as well, along with their earpieces.

"Ready?" Myri asked her with a flirtatious grin?

"Are we really going to lock these chastity belts on?" Jysella asked her, picking one back up.

"Of course," Myri answered, taking the durasteel and plasteel contraption from her. She glanced at the holoscreen, and saw that the instructions had her restraints on the right side of the caf table, and Jysella's on the left. "This one's mine though," she told her, looking at exactly how to get it on.

The chastity belt had a band of slightly flexible black plasteel that went around her waist. The plasteel looked similar to what they made Stormtrooper armor out of. There was a triangular plate of black plasteel over the front, with a two centimeter wide circular pattern of small holes for her to pee. The Imperial Emblem was embossed on it in silver as well, above the holes. The band of plasteel that went between her legs was contoured, and looked like it would be comfortable enough to wear, especially since the whole thing was lined with a thin layer of glossy synthrubber on the inside. There was a hole in the back that would line up with her ass, for that business, or perhaps anal sex. On the inside of the front of the belt was a nub, which was the only part that didn't have a synthrubber lining, that Myri assumed was supposed to line up with her clit. She wouldn't be surprised if it vibrated as well. The lock was concealed inside the front plate, to give it a smoother silhouette, and could only be opened with a remote.

Just as Myri had figured, the chastity belt was comfortable, like it was custom made for her. Ta'tan'ia was always raving about the one Chief Daala had given her. Myri had tried hers on, but it obviously wasn't as comfortable for her. The plasteel bands on this one were a bit flexible, and it was very form fitting. Myri could definitely see herself wearing this during the day... probably without the vibrator and butt plug though.

Jysella was a bit more hesitant than Myri about putting on an Imperial chastity belt on, but Myri quickly coaxed her into locking it into place. Myri also discovered that their butt plugs—which had the Imperial Emblem engraved into the bases—wouldn't quite fit through the opening in the back of the belts.

"You look so sexy wearing that chastity belt," 'Sella," Myri told her, eyeing her lustily, and running her hand over the Imperial Emblem embossed on the front. "Like a real Imperial Sex Slave," she added, leaning in and kissing her on her neck, just above her collar.

Jysella moaned, and kissed her back. After a few seconds, Myri broke the embrace, saying they had to finish getting into their bondage. Their collars would shock them if they weren't cuffed as instructed on time.

First they locked the six-centimeter-wide durasteel shackles around their biceps. Then the matching shackles around their ankles. Next came the nerfhide harness gags with the panels that would cover the lower part of their faces, and fat cocks that were forced into their mouths. Then Jysella laid face down on the one meter square caf table.

Instead of chains, there was a set of plasteel cables linked together, one for each of them, designed for Gamorrean-cuffing someone. Each set consisted of a longer cable that would run along their backs, with attached cables running across that would lock their ankle, wrist, and bicep cuffs together. The wrist and ankle cables were maybe five centimeters long, while the one meant for their biceps was maybe fifteen centimeters.

Jysella brought her feet up to her ass, and Myri attached the maglocks on the ends of the cables to her wrist, ankle, and bicep cuffs. Then she locked the end of the main cable to the back of Jysella's harness gag, forcing her to look straight ahead at the holoscreen. Now Myri had to cuff herself.

Luckily, with maglocks programmed to attach to each other, she could manage. She attached the maglocks to her left bicep and wrist, and laid down on the caf table next to Jysella. Then she folded her legs, and locked her ankles together. Then she arched her back, and cuffed the free end of the main cable to the back of her harness gag. Attaching the free end of the cable to her right bicep cuff was a little tricky, but it was long enough that she could get it after a few tries. Finally, she attached the last maglock to her Imperial comlink around her right wrist.

Suddenly Myri felt her elbows being pulled together. She gasped, and glanced over to see the same thing happening to Jysella. The cables connecting their biceps were some how getting shorter.

At the same time, the vibrator in Myri's pussy started buzzing, distracting her. She let out a moan, at least as much as she could while gagged, and arched her back in arousal. She barely realized Jysella was getting vibrated too.

Myri's cable stopped about half as long as it had been, not that she was in any position to measure it. It was definitely more uncomfortable than before, but not unbearable. Jysella seemed to be getting used to her stricter bondage as well.

Now the large holoscreen in front of them, which had been congratulating them on completing their bondage switched to Colonel Drasi.

"Hello you two sexy sluts, I hope you like your new chastity belts," he said cheerfully. "I'm sure you'll get used to them. I'll be along shortly. In the meantime, I've arranged something for you to watch, while your vibrators and butt plugs will be on random timers to keep you entertained."