Steps Taken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So then when you said that you two share everything, what does that mean?"

"Well, once she moved in with me after a couple of years I found out she was doing shows on her web cam to make money. I walked in on her one night and got to see how beautiful she was."

"...So you started doing them with her?" I blurted out. It was the only thing I could imagine in my horny state.

"No, silly. But she came to my bed that night to talk and I couldn't resist how beautiful she was. So we became lovers that night. Even though it felt wrong at the time we both knew that it was inevitable." She sighed after that statement and I could tell that revealing the truth wasn't something that came easily to her.

"Does my father know?" I wondered out loud.

"No. Erica and I talked about it, but once I started seeing your father she thought it was better that we not continue in case things got awkward, plus she didn't want to hurt me by messing up a good relationship. He doesn't know anything except that she's not my real daughter but he loves her just the same."

"So then why...?" My mind was reeling, but I had to know what triggered that first night when she found me watching Erica for the first time.

"When I found you in the hallway it brought up all those old memories of the first time I watched Erica. I just couldn't resist, even though I had always promised myself that I would never do anything with your father in the house. After that happened I talked to her and we both agreed that while your father was away we could both do whatever we wanted to you. That's why I let you seduce me that night. But as soon as your father gets home, it's over with me in this house. I need you to respect that." I understood.

"What about Erica?" I wondered. Did that rule apply to her as well?

"She obviously makes her own decisions. She seems to like you a lot and I know if you're anything like her father you will treat her like a queen. You certainly have my blessing if the two of you want to be together."

"I never thought anything like this would happen when I came home." I said, and she smiled again.

"Well, enjoy it because after tonight it's back to regular mother son stuff!" She laughed.

"Now, I've seen you watching me all afternoon and flirting with my friend. Did Sarah get you all hot and bothered? I know she's a horny woman and probably wanted to get a piece of you before she drank too much." She stepped closer to me around the island in the centre of the kitchen. Suddenly her voice took on a low tone and she completely changed. "She told me you knew how to use your fingers. My pussy has been wet for something inside of it all afternoon. Want to use them on me?" Her tone became seductive suddenly and it was just too much to bear.

Instantly all of the horniness that built up during the afternoon crashed into me in a flood. With all of the teasing, and now knowing that she didn't mind my advances I threw caution to the wind. Reaching forward I roughly pulled down both sides of her bikini top, exposing her large breasts. She gasped but a smile danced across her lips and she bit her lip seductively, standing in front of me breathing hard. It was time to take her the way I had wanted to since I saw her changing that morning and almost threw her on the bed.

I leaned in to take first one nipple in my mouth, then the other and sucked hard. My tongue swirled around the sensitive tip and I used my hand to massage the other breast. Alternating between the two I also started to squeeze her round ass, pulling her thing bottom to one side. As I sucked I slid another hand down to her bikini bottoms and violently pulled them off, breaking one of the strings. She gasped again. Sliding not one but two fingers deep inside her she squealed and wrapped her arms around me.

I stood up to shove my tongue into her mouth hard while my fingers plunged inside her pussy. Lifting one leg up to give me better access she wrapped herself around me and started to grind her pussy against my hand. I felt it getting wetter and wetter and soon she cried out and leaned against me as she came on my hand.

It still wasn't enough. I pulled my fingers out and turned her around roughly; putting her hands on the counter behind her and pushing her head down to make her round ass stick out towards me.

"Oh God, yes! Get that big cock inside me David... "She cried. "I need it! Fuck me hard!" She didn't have to ask twice. Quickly I pulled my shorts down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy, rubbing it up and down and then sliding it deep inside of her with one stroke. She screamed out and clutched the counter with her hands as I fucked her.

Stroke after stroke I kept pounding inside of her until her cries became grunts in rhythm with my thrusts. The sound of our flesh slapping together and the sight of her tits swaying while her ass flexed with every thrust was incredible.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" She grunted, pushing her round ass back into me with each thrust. Every time she came she would tense up and then let out a small wail and I would feel a firm tightness grip my cock briefly. It seemed like it never stopped but had probably only been a few minutes. I felt my load start to build and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly. As I reached the second orgasm she had given me that day my cock burst and my come shot deep inside of her wet pussy. My final few thrusts made her groan even louder. Pulling my cock out I saw my come start to slowly drip from her pussy.

She turned around and gave me a deep kiss. "Mmm...lover, that was amazing."

"Yes, it was." I heard the voice from across the room. Erica stood there watching us. We had been fucking facing away from the doorway and she had quietly walked in while I had just shot a huge load into Jackie's pussy. She was biting her lip and gently rubbing her hand between her legs.

Jackie just smiled, still standing there naked while my sperm slowly dripped down the side of her leg. Suddenly Erica broke the silence.

"So he knows?" she said, looking at Jackie.

"Yes, dear, he definitely knows." She said with a smile, still panting.

"Oh, thank God. I'm so sick of sneaking around. I even brought Rachel over here to take care of me earlier just so I wouldn't jump you in the middle of dinner." She was so bold with her words. So obviously her friend Rachel was also more than just a friend. Both of these women were insatiable. I was a very lucky man.

She crossed the room and dropped to her knees, sliding herself between Jackie's legs, which she spread wide. My mouth hung agape suddenly realizing what kind of sexual relationship these two women had. Erica's tongue slid out and started to lick up the inside of Jackie's legs. I watched as her tongue gently caught my sperm and transferred it into her mouth, which she swallowed. Jackie's hands entwined in Erica's hair and she closed her eyes, leaning back and enjoying the sensation.

After spending a couple of minutes licking at Jackie's thighs, Erica stood and I watched the older woman embrace the younger one. Their mouths merged together in a passionate kiss and I saw their tongues gently lick at each other with obvious desire.

"Remember when I told you we share everything? Just for tonight you get both of us." Jackie said looking at me. All I could do was nod because I had lost all my words with the spectacle in front of me.

Erica quickly walked over to me and kissed me as well, grabbing my soft cock in her hand and gently tugging on it.

"This had better get hard again soon because I want to feel it inside of me." Even as she spoke my cock flooded with blood and started to recover. Even after already having two orgasms today my body was so turned on it was almost ready to go again.

Erica and I let our tongues do battle in each other's' mouths until Jackie suggested we head upstairs where it was more comfortable.

We all quickly stumbled up the stairs and into Jackie's room. I turned to Erica and grabbed the bottom of her dress, slowly sliding it over her head and revealing her almost naked body underneath. She turned her back to me and I wrapped my arms around her, playing with her small nipples and massaging her stomach and back. Her back arched into me. Giving her nipples a playful pinch I made her gasp with surprise.

Jackie was already naked and reclined back on her bed, watching the two of us embrace. She smiled at us. Her legs were spread and I could see the moistness of her pussy glistening in the crack between her legs. Her hands idly traced her own nipples.

Erica turned and looked at me with hungry eyes.

"I told you this would be a night to remember." I could only smile at her through a haze of lust.

She slowly dropped to her knees and took me in her hand, looking up into my eyes. I was already mostly hard again even after having shot a huge load into her mother just a few minutes before.

"Do you want to watch me suck his big cock?" She asked, turning to look at Jackie.

"Oh yes, baby." Jackie purred. "Make his cock nice and hard for me."

Erica's mouth slowly descended over my member. She took her time slowly getting me completely into her mouth and every inch felt like delicious torture. The warmth of her lips would envelop me and then loop around the sensitive underside and I could feel her tongue tease, then she would take me just a bit deeper. As she started to suck on me in earnest I locked eyes with Jackie, who by now had a finger in her pussy and was slowly masturbating.

It was so incredibly hot watching one woman masturbate while the other had my cock in her mouth I almost let go again right away, but realized that this night needed to last a long time because it likely wouldn't happen again. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, letting the sensation of Erica's warm mouth and tongue teasing my hard member just wash over me.

Erica used her mouth like she had the day before in the change room at the store, but this time she was taking her time. She would dip her mouth down to suck on my balls briefly and gently stroke my cock while she did, then bring her mouth back up again and slide it all the way down until I could feel her nose buried in my pubic hair.

She took her mouth off of me and looked over at the bed, licking her lips. Jackie slowly removed her finger from her wetness and beckoned us over to the bed with it. Erica, still on her knees crawled towards the bed, and Jackie positioned herself at the edge with her legs spread wide. Before letting Erica move between her legs she offered her finger to her, which Erica hungrily sucked on.

Lying back on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge, Jackie beckoned me closer to her as I watched Erica lower her mouth to Jackie's pussy and start to gently lick and suck at her folds. Kneeling on the bed myself I positioned my cock close to Jackie's mouth and she eagerly took it inside. While she continued to suck on me just as slowly as Erica had, her hand moved to entwine in Erica's hair and I took the opportunity to gently massage her breasts and nipples, knowing she was probably ready to explode again.

The only sounds in the room were gentle sucks and licks and the occasional moan from each of us. Erica finally slid two fingers inside of her mother, using them to stimulate her from inside and that put Jackie quickly over the edge. Releasing my cock she grabbed my hands to squeeze her tits hard and arched her back as she lay down and let another orgasm rip through her body. As Erica lifted her face from Jackie's folds we were all panting.

We exchanged looks with each other but no words needed to be said at that point. Lying down on my back lengthwise on the bed I indicated for both women to climb on top of me. This time it was Erica who decided to take the pleasure position and mount my cock. As I felt her tight pussy slide onto me my lips were occupied with Jackie's kiss. We were fiercely making out at that point just like we had in the kitchen only minutes earlier and she was panting into my mouth.

Erica had her hands on my chest and started to ride my cock faster, starting to groan every time she dropped down completely and my cock filled her up. Her gorgeous long hair draped my chest and started to tickle it as she rode me harder and harder. Her groans soon turned into grunts every time she took another stroke inside of her. Jackie broke our kiss to watch her daughter riding me and smiled at her, then at me and gave me another tender kiss, sealing her approval of the nights' events.

Finally Erica sat back and exposed her pussy to us both and Jackie reached forward to massage her clit, which by now was fully swollen and stood out proudly. I was in the perfect state of bliss with just enough stimulation to stay fully hard but again not go over the edge just yet. As Jackie massaged her clit Erica started to cry out and shudder on top of me and I could feel her pussy start to contract as an orgasm hit her.

She came hard and then leaned forward, breathing heavily and kissed me again. My cock was still hard and ready for the next phase of whatever these two women wanted to do with me.

Jackie finally broke the silence.

"Keep him hard for me. There's one place that I haven't had filled up yet." I knew that meant I might get to experience fucking her in that gorgeous round ass of hers and it almost made my load explode just thinking about it.

Reaching into her side table she pulled out a tube of lubricant and handed it to Erica. She squeezed out a generous amount and slowly applied it to my cock; stroking it just enough to keep me rock hard. "Stand up." Jackie motioned.

After I stood she turned over onto all fours and presented herself to me. Bending forward and spreading her legs her round ass opened for me and I took my first good look at her puckered rosebud. Erica slid her hand onto Jackie's ass and started to massage her pussy, then leaned in to lick her other hole gently. Jackie moaned when her tongue hit the sensitive area. I kept gently stroking my cock to keep it hard, enjoying the spectacle in front of me.

"Now, Erica." Jackie said. "Put him inside of me."

Erica gently gripped my cock as I moved forward and traced it around the edge of Jackie's ass to spread the lubricant and ease the entry. I saw Jackie brace herself and pushed forward, watching just the head of my cock penetrating her and spreading her asshole wide.

Jackie let out one long sustained groan as I slowly moved my cock in and out, barely moving until her opening relaxed and allowed me to slide in even further. She was so tight it felt like a vise around me. After a few more strokes I could bury myself completely and watch my cock deep in her ass, feeling the pulses of her muscles contracting while I was deep inside of her. As I moved inside of her Erica slid down between my legs and positioned herself so that she could lick Jackie's pussy at the same time.

Jackie started to cry out once I started to stroke into her ass harder and Erica started to suck on her sensitive pussy.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Oh...my...God! That's so good! Suck my pussy! Fuck me! Yes! Ooooohhhh...I'm....going....to....come!" Her body bucked hard and she screamed with orgasm. Erica reached her hand to gently squeeze my balls and that was just too much. The combination of Jackie's tight hole and Erica's hands pushed me yet again over the edge and Jackie squealed as she felt me pump another load of sperm into her, this time deep into her bowels.

I pulled slowly out of Jackie's ass and stood swaying behind her while she collapsed forward onto her stomach, panting and moaning. Erica sat on the floor in front of me and smiled, looking almost drunk with desire. I could see the residue of Jackie's juices on her face and her hair was draped around her face. She looked incredibly sexy but was still ready for more.

"Let's get in the shower and wash that off. Just make sure you save another load for both of us." Erica squealed and bounced off of the bed, letting her firm ass sway as she disappeared into the small ensuite bathroom. I heard the water start to run while I attended to Jackie on the bed. Lifting her head, she rolled over sideways and we started to kiss again. Feeling her warm, soft body against mine and knowing that I had only one more night to experience her gorgeous body just made me want all of her. I hoped that the night would never end.

"Water's ready!" she called out. Taking Jackie by the hand I led her towards the bathroom. Inside was a small stand up shower stall with a large head above us that was streaming out hot water. There was barely enough room for all of us. With all three of us inside we finally all merged together, sharing lips and tongues and caressing each other. Both women paid special attention to me and especially to my body, and I felt like I was getting worshiped.

Seeing both women with their gorgeous bodies both dripping wet was a vision. Jackie's large breasts and round ass were a perfect contrast to her daughter's long black hair, thin frame and tight, firm buns. We generously shared the soap and washed each other off, paying special attention to each other's respective genitalia. As we washed each other there was constant touching, kissing and gentle moans from the two of them.

Finally my cock started to rise again after Jackie was caressing it with a soap covered hand. Noticing it start to get hard she shut off the water and we all dripped out of the shower and back onto the bed, quickly letting the sheets underneath us soak up the water.

Jackie reached again into the table beside the bed and brought out a large strap on dildo. My eyes widened in surprise. Erica smiled at me and pushed me back on the bed but left enough space for the two of them to embrace beside me.

"Enjoy the show. But then you're ready we both want you to share yourself with us." She said with a purr.

Quickly Jackie strapped on the large member and Erica laid down beside me on the bed. Climbing on top of her, they kissed passionately as Jackie gently eased the dildo into the younger girl's pussy. Erica groaned loudly as I watched it penetrate her fully. Quickly they eased into a rhythm where Erica arched her hips into Jackie's thrusts as they kissed.

The two women almost melted together as they made love, a squirming mass of flesh with breasts pressed together and stomachs sliding over each other. They didn't seem to be able to get enough of each other and had obviously been lovers for quite some time.

Jackie had a hand between her legs and started to move faster while she stroked the large dildo in and out of Erica's pussy. I was close enough to be able to see Erica's pussy lips stretched around the shaft, which pulled them back and forth with the delicious friction that Jackie's thrusts were creating. I lost count at how many times Erica squealed out that she was coming, and Jackie was moaning right along with her, stimulating her own pussy to orgasm.

After watching and gently stroking myself for a little while finally my cock was hard again. I climbed up beside Erica's head and offered it to her. She sucked it in eagerly. Jackie touched my chest and I reached out to do the same, gently pinching one of her large nipples so that she gasped. Their rhythm continued, adding Erica's wet warm mouth eagerly devouring me at the same time.

It was finally time for one last movement of this symphony of sexual activity we had created over the course of the weekend. Pulling my cock out of Erica's mouth I moved myself behind Jackie and gently pressed her forward. Her dildo slid completely into Erica and buried itself. With her in that position I mounted her from behind and was able to slide my cock into her pussy from behind.