Stuck: Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stunned shock on everyone's faces was hilarious to Nicola and she fought hard not to burst out laughing, but Megan caught on to what she was doing quickly. "Oh to hell with you Nikki. You guys its April 1st, she's playing us."

Everyone groaned at Nicola's poorly executed prank, Arthur turned to Nicola, surprised she wasn't more disappointed. "I told you hun, they weren't going to believe you."

Nicola's face suddenly got very sheepish. "Actually babe, the joke wasn't to convince everyone that I WAS pregnant, the joke was to convince you that I wasn't."

Arthur rolled Nicola's words over in his head, when the penny dropped his face lit up. "You mean...?"

Nicola nodded. "Arthur Ross, I am genuinely pregnant, we're going to be parents."

The cheer from Arthur could be heard half-way down the street, he picked Nicola up and spun her round as all their friends gathered round to congratulate them. Adam turned to his mother and saw her with her head in her hands.

"What's wrong mum?"

"I thought after you and Lexi took so long to give me Nicola I'd have time to prepare before becoming a great-grandma."

"Ah don't worry about it mum, at least there's less incest this time around."

Lexi turned round to David and Penny, her eyes wide in shock since she hadn't told them about her and Arthur being cousins yet.

"I'll explain everything later, go enjoy the moment."

David and Penny looked at each other but figured it's best not to ask, with Adam and Claire they joined everyone to congratulate the happy couple. Lexi stayed back to enjoy the sight, between her shitty upbringing and her daughter's accident she never thought she'd live to see this day.

But as Arthur kissed Nicola deeply in preparation for their new lives, she knew everything would be alright from then on. They had made it.

*

And that is the end of the Stuck series, sorry it took so long in the middle there, I had a rough plan but it grew into something I didn't expect - the timeline isn't perfect, the first chapter is meant to take place during the 6 year epilogue but writing Nicola's recovery took longer than I realised -- but I've hoped you've all enjoyed the story.

For anyone interested I might do a spin-off focussing on Megan and Kevin dealing with their long-distance relationship, I've also got a plan for the family of the driver who died in Nicola's accident, but I've got more ideas and less time so who knows what'll happen.

But until then, thank you for taking the time to follow this series, as ever I'll answer any genuine criticism I can and any questions you might have.