Stuck Up Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was completely relaxed and enjoying his attention he found himself pulled towards her. While still working on her shoulders and upper back he nuzzled her neck and then started planting soft tender kisses from the base of her delicious neck to the sensitive spot behind her left ear.

She was now purring and he felt the urge to make gentle love to this sweet beauty. He hadn't planned on seducing her, but she was irresistible. He was falling into a very happy lust indeed.

Sensing the chance to take control or loose it, he stopped. Janie was visibly surprised and disappointed.

Assuming a more avuncular attitude, Greg suggested Janie use the bathroom off the master bedroom to shower. She followed him into the bathroom and he provided clean towels and turned the water on, adjusting it to a favorable temperature.

He turned to leave and Janie asked him to stay. The confusion was obvious on his face so she held up her bandaged hands and said, "I need your help washing my hair, and, um, everything else.

Greg looked at her with her hair down and those pleading eyes. He couldn't have refused her if he wanted to. He had even forgotten that this was part of his plan and he smiled, "Of course I'll help you. We've come this far together, right?"

Janie agreed and stepped into the warm shower while Greg slipped out of his cloths. Then Greg joined her.

Janie had to hold both hands up to keep them from getting wet, so Greg gently washed her hair. Then it was on to more exciting parts to wash.

He eagerly lathered up her back and worked his way down to her curvy ass. Every part of her was perfect. She turned and he was rewarded with a wet lingering kiss.

Knowing she wanted him as much as he needed her, he soaped up her breasts and played with her nipples.

Janie was moaning and she leaned her back against the shower wall, letting the warm water cascade over their bodies. Greg pressed close against her and she held her hands up above the shower head.

He moaned now as he lowered himself to wash between her legs while he sucked and nibbled on her wet breasts. Janie opened her legs to allow him more room to soap up her pussy. He carefully washed between the wet folds of her pussy and it drove Janie crazy. She was humping his fingers now.

Greg couldn't hold out any longer. He positioned his hard cock between her legs and slowly pushed the head into her pussy. Janie screamed, "Do it," and thrust her hips forward, pushing him all the way into her hot cunt.

They kissed passionately as he ground his pelvis into hers. To get a better angle he picked her up and fucked her against the wall. She had her legs wrapped around his ass and her arms around his neck.

He was really pounding in and out of her now and it was the best pussy he ever had. It felt like the hottest, wettest, and tightest pussy ever. But mostly, she was just the hottest girl he ever nailed and the whole time he fucked her he couldn't believe it.

Janie had never had sex before. She had always feared the pain of losing her virginity, but she worried needlessly since her hymen had broken long ago while she was doing gymnastics. Now she finally had a real man to make love to her and the passion was more intense than she ever felt while making out with her few boyfriends.

Greg lowered her slightly so that his cock was rubbing over her clit on each stoke. He used a measured pace now, not hammering into her with desperation, but purposely fucking her with every stroke.

Janie was so into making love that her orgasm took her completely by surprise. She arched her back and felt the initial wave spread through her body like an explosion that kept amplifying. The pleasure was so intense it literally curled her toes.

Greg felt her tense up and lean back. He felt her pussy contract on his penis so hard he had to stop pushing in for a moment. Then he continued fucking as hard as he could. Hearing her scream in pleasure sent him over the edge. His legs almost buckled, but he kept pumping as each spurt sent his semen deep into her.

They kissed gently for a minute before he lowered her and she put her feet down. Greg proceeded to wash the rest of her body. Then he washed his own hair.

After drying off, Greg had to redo the bandages on her hands. Somehow they had gotten wet in the shower.

Then, without getting dressed, they sat in the living room and watched a movie on cable. Sitting on the couch, Janie cuddled up to Greg and he fed her popcorn and then they shared a joint.

Greg felt like a teenage kid again and Janie felt like a real woman for the first time. They laughed at the movie and talked about what kind of movies they liked. Then they talked about books and then music.

It was nearly midnight when Greg paused and then said, "Janie, I can't believe this all happened. You are an amazing woman."

Janie beamed and smiled as she said, "Oh Greg. I don't know what you did to me, but I'm sure glad you did it. I mean, I uh. I never made love to anyone before."

He asked her, "You mean I was your first time?"

She smiled again and said yes.

Greg was a little surprised at that and he knew that she felt a bond between them now. Hell, he even felt it, but just figured it was wishful thinking. The way she was looking at him was wonderful and he hesitated because this was all too complicated.

He went on, "This is wonderful, but it's so, um, complicated."

She took his hand between her bandaged hands and looked down, deep in thought. He half expected her to start crying or something, but she looked up at him and squinted her eyes a little in a way that made her nose even more cute and said, "Yeah. But it doesn't have to be complicated between us. I know you're married and I would never do anything to mess up your family. What we have is just between us. Nobody else ever has to know about it, OK?"

Greg kissed her and led her to the bedroom. They fell to sleep with Janie spooning Greg.

The next morning Janie woke up with Greg's arms around her and she felt warm, loved, and safe.

Greg woke up to the most pleasant feeling he could remember waking up to. Janie had slipped under the blankets and was licking and sucking on his morning erection. He let out a moan and Janie pulled the blankets off them. She had an evil grin as she climbed over Greg's cock and lowered her self onto it.

Greg thrust up to meet her as she rode him. Her full firm breasts bounced enticingly and he played with them, pulling and twisting her nipples. This drove her wild and she climaxed, releasing a flood of juices all over his pelvis.

Greg rolled her over and finished making love to her. When they were done they showered together playfully and then Greg made breakfast.

The rest of the weekend was a long wonderful blur of making love and getting to know each other. By Sunday evening, Greg had hidden all the photos and other evidence. Janie was able to manage now without the bandages on her right hand. They had set her up in the guest bedroom and she was wearing some of his daughter's clothes.

When Angela got home, they told her about Janie getting glued and a PG version of how Greg saved the day and took care of her over the weekend. Janie was shocked, but accepted the story without question. The girls talked for awhile and Greg went to his office, trying to look disinterested and make things seem more normal.

He did a little paperwork and then decrypted a hard drive and pulled up the digital pictures of Janie. He still couldn't believe his luck and now he had to keep it all a secret when he felt like screaming to the world that a beautiful girl loved him.

Angela walked in and he had to scramble to clear his computer screen before she got far enough into the room to see it. Somehow he managed to do it just in time and without drawing too much attention to his actions.

Angela had been surprised her Dad had been willing to spend his whole weekend helping one of her friends. It was a new side of him that surprised her because he was always so distant from her friends before and he didn't usually have much time for his own family. She gave him a big hug and thanked him for taking good care of Janie.

Greg tried to sound normal and replied, "I'm not sure how good it was. Your friend was a royal pain in my ass the whole weekend, but she's your best friend and she really needed help."

"Oh Daddy. I'll make it up to you somehow. I know it ruined your weekend."

"Don't worry about it baby. I just did what needed to be done. I wanted to call the fire department, but she was too embarrassed and made a big fuss about it."

"Thank you Dad. I really owe you a big one for this."

Just then they heard Susan come in and they all went to greet her and explain what had happened. Everyone seemed to accept the story at face value. There was no way to omit the fact that Greg had to cut Janie's clothes off, but they both just passed it off as extremely embarrassing. Janie praised him for being so clinical about it.

Janie stayed the night in Angela's room and the next day everything got back to normal. Greg felt a pang of loss now, but at least he had his pictures and video to remember it all by.

As the days rolled by, Greg saw Janie regularly when she was over with his daughter. He heard all about how they got even with Jake and Tim. Several guys from the football team stripped them naked and duct-taped them to the goal posts. What made it worst was they were facing each other with their arms taped around each other and it all took place less than half an hour before the big game.

Greg knew they deserved it, but couldn't help being thankful for what they had done to Janie.

Janie finally had sex with her boyfriend and was completely disappointed. He was so inexperienced that it was over in three thrusts and he didn't even try to do anything for her. The next day she called him a fag and dumped him.

Greg tried to put her out of his mind. He paid extra attention to his wife every night, but every day he went back to his pictures and video of Janie.

Janie and two other friends came to spend the night with Angela. They were having fun in the game room upstairs and Janie waited until one of them used the bathroom upstairs so she had an excuse to use the guest bathroom downstairs.

Greg was in his office when Janie knocked on the open door. He stood up and looked at her. She ran into his arms and they kissed for a minute before Greg shut and locked his office door. Then they made out and Janie let him know how she felt. He admitted he felt the same way.

Later that night, after everyone was asleep, Greg got out of bed and went to the garage. He only had to wait a few minutes for Janie. They got in his car and drove. He didn't know where to go, but Janie soon had his hard cock free from his pants and into her warm mouth.

By the time he was shooting his load into her mouth, they were sitting in the parking lot of the same convenience store they had visited just over a month ago. Janie squealed with delight when she sat up and recognized it.

Greg stuffed his semi hard dick into his pants and zipped up. He said, "I'll get a couple of beers. You just wait here." And with that, he jumped out of the car and went into the store.

Janie got a wicked idea as she waited in the car. She scrambled quickly to make sure she was ready for Greg.

Greg bought some beers and made his way out of the store. He nearly dropped the bag when he stepped out the door and saw Janie sitting in the drivers seat wearing nothing but a smile.

Janie shrieked with delight as Greg jumped in the passenger seat and handed her the keys. They both knew this was going to be a wild night.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I've started writing so many stories, only to find it next to impossible to complete them. I finally forced myself to finish and post this one. It was truly a labor of lust.

-Justified