Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 10

Story Info
Masters invite a mistress over to play with slave couple.
3.8k words
4.42
12.8k
12

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first series, so please be nice. The story contains bondage, Dom/sub scenes, oral sex, MF/mf sex and MM/f. This chapter doesn't require previous reading, background below.

Previously, an Asian sub couple, Brandon (slaveboy) and Lillian (slavegirl), both 21 years old, joined the other Asian slave couple and began their servitude for the 2 Masters (Master C and D, both 6ft1 tall white guys). Brandon is 5'8 athletic, smooth and fit and Lillian is 5'4 slim with small perky breasts and firm ass.

Masters C and D have been training Brandon and Lillian for a while, both had their asses trained to take both their cocks. Lillian's pussy has only been used a few times. They liked to keep her in chastity to keep her horny. Brandon's cock remained locked in his cage and was persistently horny. He did have a mishap last week when an exchange student unlocked him and fucked him (read Chapter 9 if interested).

It was a weekday, so the other slave couple, Slave M and F were out at work. Brandon and Lillian were usually on the property naked tending to their chores. The Masters today gave them a little break and told them they would play a bit in the barn.

The barn was near the entrance of the property and served as a play space of sorts. It looked a bit dilapidated but the insides were well maintained, spartan and basic. It consisted of a large empty play area and a smaller room where all the equipment was stored. The play area also had hooks and pulleys around, used for ropes and chains to tie and restrain participants.

Master C had the slaves bring out some equipment from the storage room. He had them bring out various props and a padded bench with two leg-rests.

The Masters went to tie Lillian first. They put her on the bench on her back and legs propped up on the leg rests. They tied her body and legs to the bench. Her arms were tied below the bench making her breasts point up. They put a gag on her and then removed her chastity device. Her smooth pussy was now exposed at the end of the bench, her legs spread and tied apart; she was in prime position to be fucked.

Lillian felt vulnerable and horny with her pussy out. She also wondered if both Masters will fuck her with their big white cocks and if her tight Asian pussy will be able to handle it.

Next up was Brandon, he was gagged and his hands cuffed behind him in metal cuffs. His legs were locked in a spreader bar. They tied a ball stretcher to his balls to the spreader ball, pulling and stretching his balls down.

The Masters then inserted an anal hook up Brandon's ass. They tied it to a pulley on the ceiling and another one behind him then across back to his balls. In essence, if he or his balls moved forward, it will pull the rope which will yank the anal hook up his ass. He was pretty much locked in position, in a predicament bondage. His balls were stretched down and back. If he moved forward, the anal hook would pull up his ass.

Master C then unlocked Brandon's chastity cage. Brandon's 5.5 inch cock got hard immediately. Both slaves felt relieved that their genitals were now free, but weren't sure if they would get any action.

The Masters then moved Lillian, tied on the bench, right up to Brandon. Her bald exposed pussy all the way up to the tip of Brandon's penis. They pulled his foreskin all the way back to expose his penis head that was just touching the opening of Lillian's pussy lips, right on top of her clit. But she was bound to the bench and could not move and Brandon was tied to an anal hook and could not move forward without impaling his ass. The two slaves were stuck in position, so close to be able to fuck each other but can't.

The two slaves looked at each other, horny and wanting to fuck each other, but there was no possible way. It was a torturous tease. Her vagina was damp and musty, the smell made Brandon horny. Brandon did his best to move forward with the anal hook pulling up hiss ass, the most he could do we move forward by half an inch, barely penetrating Lillian's pussy with his cock.

To make the teasing more intense, the Masters attached a vibrator down the ceiling. The vibrator dangled on top of Lillian's clit and Brandon's cockhead. It was set on a low pulse setting. Just enough to keep them aroused by not enough to give them full pleasure. The teasing and edging drove them both crazy. All they could do was look at each other with desire and moan in their gag.

"Looks like our slaves are happily enjoying each other," said Master C. "They're trying so hard to cum, too bad they won't be able to."

"Let's leave them here for a while and check on them later to see how wet they get," said Master D.

Master C and D then left the barn, leaving Brandon and Lillian teasing each other but with no way to cum.

--------

After an hour, Master C and D returned to the barn to check up on the slaves. And as expected, both were still heavily in heat and panting and moaning with pleasure but equally frustrated for not being able to cum.

There was a noticeable wet puddle all around Lillian's pussy, it came from Brandon's pre-cum leaking out. His dark slim cock would pulse time to time, as if it wanted more stimulation. Her pussy lips were also very wet and dripping on the bench. It was just what the Masters wanted to see, two tortured, frustrated and horny slaves, craving for sex.

The gags the slaves had on were also dripping with their saliva, from all the moaning.

"Did you enjoy that slaves?" asked Master C.

Brandon and Lillian could only moan through their gags and nodded their heads.

He turned the vibrator off and rubbed the wet pre-cum and vaginal drippings all over Lillian's bare pussy. A wave of pleasure jolted all over her body as Master's fingers slid around her pussy lips and clit. She wished his fingers would slide inside her. That's what she got as Master stuck two fingers in her pussy hole and gave her an extra jolt.

Master C then took his wet hands and tugged on Brandon's cock. Now Brandon felt a jolt of sensation from Master's hand toying with his average sized cock.

"You both like that don't you?" said Master C, "What if his slaveboy's cock could go inside your pussy?"

The slaves both looked at Master C to see what he's trying to get at. Master C then shoved Brandon forward and his cock penetrated the insides of Lillian's warm wet pussy. Lillian was caught off guard but the rush of her boyfriend's cock inside her felt fantastic. She craved for this intimacy.

The sensation was fleeting as Brandon pulled out after 5 seconds. This was because the rope tied to his balls were tugging down hard and the pain from the anal hook was too much for Brandon. He pulled back out almost immediately and was disappointed for not being able to fully feel the insides of his girlfriend's pussy.

"Since you can't fuck her, we might have someone else who might want some Asian pussy today," said Master C.

They heard footsteps from the other entrance of the barn, it was someone in heels.

In came a woman, an Asian woman. And not just any Asian woman, it was Lillian's old roommate, Cassie!

As a bit of background, before committing herself to being a slave, Lillian was living with an older sister-like roommate. Cassie was Asian, 28 year old graduate student and athlete, 5ft9 in shape with full round breasts. Before moving out, Cassie caught Brandon sniffing panties and found out he was locked in chastity and made him service her. At that time, she was unaware that Lillian was also locked in chastity as well.

Lillian always knew that Cassie had a dominating personality so seeing her boyfriend get dominated by Cassie was not a total surprise. However, seeing Cassie arrive here was a surprise, Lillian thought her life in servitude would be disconnected from her old life. Lillian felt a bit uneasy to see a familiar face, especially someone who was not aware of her inner sexual desires.

The two slaves looked on as Cassie entered the room, not really sure how to react. They were already in naked and stuck in humiliating positions.

"Well, well, if it isn't Lillian and her pathetic submissive boyfriend," said Cassie. "Well looks like the boy's out of his cage this time. His cock looks so small even when hard, I think it looks better locked up.

"And Lillian, long time no see. I also didn't realize how pathetically submissive you are. At least I didn't realize until Clark and Dietrich (Masters C and D) here told me about you two. You see, I'm in the scene as well with these two Masters and once they told me they bagged themselves a new Asian slave couple, I was dying to know who.

"It didn't take me long to put the pieces together and linked it back to you two. I guess now that I know your dirty little secret about becoming horny little sex slaves.

"As for me, I'm a dominatrix mistress, to be precise, I'm Mistress Cass. I also like to train pathetic subs to get them to worship me. In fact, I came here today because I wanted my slave to play with you two. Come out here slave!"

Her slave walked up behind her. He was a white guy, 5ft10, around 35 years old, scruffy beard, mildly hairy chest, more dad bod than muscular. He was wearing a collar and a leather thong so it was unclear if he was also locked in chastity or not.

"Get over here slave and show yourself," said Cassie, "what should we do with our slaves today?"

"Well since you're our guest," said Master C, "why don't you decide what to do first. We just teased these two slaves for an hour, so they're very horny as you can see. I prefer that our slaves not cum, but up to you."

"Delightful," replied Cassie as she walked over to Lillian and rubbed her pussy and clit. "Let's lock the boy up again and we'll play with his girlfriend's pussy some more. I think her pretty shaved pussy is begging for some cock."

Brandon was disappointed. That was the end of his free cock, who knows when he'll get a chance to get hard again. Master C tugged the rope on his balls and yanked on his anal hook causing some sharp pain which quickly deflated his dark cock. Brandon was locked up immediately back in the confines of his tiny cage.

Lillian was saddened to see Brandon's cock locked up again, she wanted his cock inside her so bad. But she also felt a warm glow as Cassie kept rubbing her clit.

"Great," said Cassie, "now let's have my slave play with this slavegirl's pussy.

"This slave here is actually my boyfriend, Mark, we have a complicated history and an equally complicated relationship, but he's my slave. This pathetic slave needs to be dominated because he has an unhealthy Asian fetish. So it's my role to keep his urges in check, isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," said Mark.

"Since he's been behaving lately and has been satisfying my needs, I finally decided to reward him. I said that he could get some Asian pussy today--that's all he ever craves. I just didn't say who's Asian pussy he would get."

Cassie gestured over to Lillian's wide open pussy and said, "You're going to get this little Asian pussy today, whether you like it or not."

"Yes Mistress."

"Plus I never enjoyed having sex with him, his dick is just too damn short and way too thick for me. I prefer something more proportional. Take off your stupid thong and let everyone see!"

Mark took off his leather thong and revealed his flaccid cut dick. It was short and indeed thick.

"Now get it hard!" said Cassie.

Mark stroked his dick focusing on Lillian's wet pussy. His dick grew but not by length but by width. It grew to around 5 inches long but the girth was impressively large, around 2 or 2.5 inches wide. It was like a beer can.

Lillian's eyes lit up when she saw how thick Mark's dick got. It was thicker than Master C's cock and probably double the thickness of her boyfriend's cock. She didn't even realize cocks can get so thick. That was definitely going to hurt her pussy, she thought.

"See how thick it gets! I don't like it stretching out my pussy, it's so uncomfortable. In fact, I rarely suck or fuck it. But today's your lucky day, you can finally get some Asian pussy," said Cassie.

Cassie started to finger Lillian's pussy and thrusted in and out of her pussy, making room for Mark's thick cock. Cassie positioned Mark up to Lillian's pussy, his short stumpy cock on the door of her pussy lips. She spat on Lillian's pussy slit to give her some extra lubrication and grabbed Mark's cock and slowly pushed it in. The skin around her opening slowly stretched open to accommodate for the thickness of the cock. Mark's cock was probably 2 inches deep before Lillian started to moan and pant heavily.

"Mmm, ahhh, oh!" screamed Lillian through her gag, clearly feeling the pain of her pussy being stretched.

Cassie was glad she was gagged and told Mark to continue. Cassie started to rub Lillian's clit to calm her down and Mark thrusted more. For Mark, the pussy was incredibly tight, it was just clamping on his thick dick, but he didn't care, it was fantastic for him to get to fuck any Asian pussy. That was usually all he thought about.

Lillian, still bound to the bench, could not do anything but continued screaming through her gag. Her eyes started to tear as she watched the thick cock destroy the insides of her precious pussy. She was horny for cock but even this was too much pain for her.

Mark's short cock soon found its way inside of her tight pussy. The tightness allowed very little movement, it was just grabbing a tight hold of his thick cock. Lillian also didn't get much pleasure from it, she just took his cock in stride, trying to figure out how to enjoy it filling up her hole.

Cassie had another idea and proceeded to untie Lillian. She brought Lillian upright, thick cock still inside her pussy, and suspended Lillian's arms up on the ceiling. Mark's arms wrapped around her to hold her. Lillian was now suspended upright and impaled by a thick cock, it wasn't any more pleasurable, she did her best to try to deal with the pain and discomfort. She kept moaning.

Mark now faced Lillian who was still gagged, looked right in her eyes and humped her. He adored what he had, his arms holding on to a little Asian girl and his stumpy cock inside her. His Asian fetish overwhelmed him and he began voraciously licking all over her breasts, body and face.

Lillian felt a bit humiliated to have this white guy sexualize her like this along with the discomfort from his thick cock. She knew she had to perform, for her Masters, for Cassie, for the slave life she chose.

Lillian then felt someone playing with her ass, a finger and some lube trying to open up her asshole. Mark was too busy devouring her pretty face, so she couldn't see who it was. It was Master D who was fingering her butthole.

Once her butthole was all lubed, Master D took his pants off and his 8.5 inch hard cock sprung out. He quickly rammed his shaft right into Lillian's butthole.

Lillian was not expecting that and gave out a loud shriek through her gag. "Oww! Augh!"

She was now double penetrated. A thick stumpy cock stuck in her vagina and a long rod sliding up and down her tight butthole. Master D has trained her ass, so his cock had no trouble fitting deep inside her.

Lillian was overwhelmed with sensation and pain, she didn't know what to feel. She felt humiliated with the white slave fetishizing and slobbering all over her body, the pain from his thick cock stretching every aspect of her pussy, and the warm feeling of sexually serving her Master with her ass.

On the side, Master C was making out with Cassie. She was stroking his 7.5in cock while Master C was fingering her through her crotchless panties.

Brandon was the only bystander. He remained tied up and his cock was hard inside the cage. He was horny by the sight of his girlfriend taking on two dicks. How he wished he could be inside her instead.

Lillian's body was vibrating from Master D's cock hammering from behind. The vibrating was not enough to stimulate the cock that was still in her pussy. The thick cock was fixed in position inside her, her pussy with not enough space to give it any stimulation.

Master D continued to ram his rod inside her butthole until he could no longer hold it back. Lillian knew he liked it when her anus muscles contracted, so she tightened her insides, both her pussy and anus, gripping the two cocks inside of her. Master D's cock started to blast his load deep inside her, her anus muscles squeezing his cock with each blast.

Master D pulled his cock out. He came so deep inside her that the cum did not drip out just yet.

He went over to Brandon to have him clean his cock. He's done ass to mouth before, it was the most humiliating thing that could happen to him. He looked at the dirty cock with disgust but was mildly turned on that it came from his girlfriend's ass straight into his mouth.

One cock down, another one to go, thought Lillian.

"Did you cum inside her yet slave?" asked Cassie to her white slave.

"No Mistress, her pussy is too tight, I can't cum inside her," replied Mark.

"Pathetic slave, I give you an Asian pussy and you can't even cum inside her. Let's have Master C show you how it's done. You can cum on her face."

Mark pulled his cock out her tight pussy, what a relief for Lillian!

They untied Lillian and placed her on the bench again. Master C who was rock hard from all the stroking that Cassie gave him went up to Lillian's pussy and fucked her. After all that stretching, Master C's 7.5in cock slid in seamlessly. It felt a bit dry inside, but he continued to ram her. Lillian felt more relaxed with his familiar cock and felt more pleasurable, helping her lubricate her insides for her Master's cock. Her pussy started to leak white vaginal secretions as his cock slammed in and out of her.

Mark moved to the other side of the bench and started stroking his thick cock right above Lillian's face. She was still in awe of how that massive beer can cock was able to fit inside her tight pussy, but she was glad it was no longer inside her.

Mark was intently focused on the Asian doll being fucked in front of him and kept stroking until he was about to cum. He was close, his body tensed up, cum started to gush out of his penis, and then a dribble and a larger batch. Cum spilled out of his short penis, it didn't shoot out, it just leaked out of his penis tip, but it was a large load. The white sticky stuff just covered Lillian's entire face. With her eyes closed, she didn't even know how much was all over her. Some of it even trickled through her gag and into her mouth.

Master C liked what he saw and began to cum as well. He stopped pounding her and waited for the streams of cum to blast inside her. 6 blasts of cum coated the inside of her stretched pussy. He pulled out shortly after and made Brandon clean his cock.

Lillian now had a puddle of cum on her face, a load from Master C in her pussy, and another load from Master D inside her ass. Lillian has become a cum-slut slave. During this entire time, she did not even cum.

"I can't believe my old roommate turned into such a cum-slut," Cassie remarked. "She was so innocent when she lived with me and look how slutty she is now, receiving 3 loads, one after another. Everyone got to cum today, except for you and your equally pathetic boyfriend. That was so hot seeing all of you play. I'll have my slave clean up. He can start by cleaning up the cum-slut.

"Since you have such a craving for Asians, go clean her up with your mouth, lick up all the cum and sweat that's on her, and all the cum inside her holes."

"Yes Mistress," said Mark dutifully.

Lillian was humiliated, embarrassed and helpless. Her old roommate just watched her get used and now, some burly white guy she barely knew was slobbering on her face and all over her body just because he had some Asian fetish for her body.

12