Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I missed you." she mumbled a little while later as she turned her face to look at me, her cheeks still flushed red and little shivers raced though her body. She rolled over and reached for my head and pulled it down and we kissed. She giggled as we pulled apart. "Where's your tongue been?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"In your delicious cunt." I said softly and her cheeks went red again.

"She missed you." she whispered. "I missed you." she added and pulled me back to kiss me again, her tongue pressing to mine as we both gasped into each other.

Emma reached down and her fingers stroked over the head of my cock, which was hardening again as we kissed, I felt her foot nudging my legs to slide under and I lifted up as we moved so I was over her and her legs were rising, the knees bending to hold me inside them.

Nothing was said.

I moved my arms, resting my elbows just above Emma's shoulders as she squeezed me and then moved my cock into position. She looked up at me and I lifted my head so I could focus on her eyes, those wonderfully dark eyes that were shining at me. She smiled and I moved my hips up and she opened easily and lovingly to me and took the head of my cock into her tight body as we both sighed. I held there for a second or so as we just looked at each other. The nerves were gone now. I slid up and deep into her as she raised her legs higher and her feet rested on my bottom as I went fully inside her.

Again, we paused and just looked at each other. Her eyes and mouth smiled so warmly, almost as warmly as her body was gripping me deep inside it. I was glad of the pause as my body trembled from her tight grip as it squeezed the length of my cock, the warm heat washing over me. I hadn't forgotten how good she felt, but it was still a shock and a lovely one. I pushed to try and go deeper and her body arched as we started to rock our hips together, the end of my cock caressing her cervix as Emma groaned and I tried to think of anything other than how wonderfully tight she was and how beautiful she looked beneath me.

We kissed until our fast breathing made it impossible, so I put my lips to the top of her head and she nuzzled to my neck as she wrapped me in her arms, legs and cunt. We hadn't talked about protection, other than her brief mention on the train and I had a sudden panic.

"Emma, where?" I mumbled.

"Inside." she gasped. "Don't stop yet, so close." she added, her voice getting higher as her breath was rapid.

"Inside?" I mumbled, just making sure.

"Yes. In my cunt." she said "Cum in my cunt. Don't stop yet, so..." She broke off as a loud groan escaped her lips as I pushed to get deeper, her body arching as I pressed up into it. "Oh god." she murmured and then she began to pant and gasp quickly and her tight grip got even tighter and my hips stumbled to move properly for a second until they recovered and I pushed into her and she began to pulse around me.

Emma opened her mouth and cried out against my shoulder as she shook and I gritted my teeth to try and hold out, but her pulsing cunt was milking me and I jerked hard and we both cried out as my cock swelled deep up her and then shot the first stream of hot sperm inside to flood her womb. we both shook and jerked as the next load was sent deep up her and then Emma held tight, her orgasm finishing as mine continued and I pushed several more times as I drained myself inside her vibrating body.

"Fuck." I mumbled as we recovered.

"Yes." she muttered, her face against my shoulder still and I looked down and kissed the top of her head.

"You ok?" I asked as she hadn't said much, or even moved much since she had stopped shaking.

"Uh huh." she mumbled.

I lifted up and looked at her and she tried to turn her face, but was too slow. There were tears in her eyes and a small trickle down her face and I kissed them and she closed her eyes as I kissed her lids. "You ok?" I repeated.

"Yes, just.... that was intense." She said and there was the trace of her laugh. She moved her arms from my neck and stretched them out above her and I lifted up and looked down as her breasts rose. She looked amazing and my cock twitched inside her and she laughed. I moved and slid my hands along hers until our fingers twisted together and our bodies were pressed tight, out lips opening as our tongues said hello again after a short while of being apart. My hips moved, even though I was spent and hers responded, dancing together and grinding.

We didn't part, I had just grown inside her and our movements were accompanied by the squelch as I my thickening cock moved the semen that filled her tight cunt. We also hadn't stopped kissing, but we were gasping together now as her arms went around me and mine tucked under her head, one hand on her neck as we started to move more, this time I was sliding back and forth, long slow strokes as we both started to groan, hers now going higher as I moved faster and her hips rammed back to meet my thrusts. She lifted her legs again and wrapped them around me, making my movements smaller, but we were now grunting and crashing our hips together.

"Oh god yes." Emma groaned and her eyes blazed into mine. "Fuck me darling." she whispered, the words so uncertain and she said them as if it was the first time she had ever uttered the phrase. Her thighs pressed to my waist as her arms gripped around my neck and my ears were full of her sounds of pleasure as the noises got higher and faster and she began to shake and her whole body jerked against mine. Emma cried out, a long high noise that was almost a wail and she buried her face onto my shoulder and she clamped around me and her cunt squeezed me tight. Her head went back as she gasped for air and she rammed her hips to mine as she let out another big cry and she trembled, her fingers digging into the flesh below my neck and then was one final cry and the fingers relaxed their grip and her arms and legs almost fell off me. I stopped moving and looked at her.

Emma was trying to look at me, but her eyes were wandering around, unable to focus properly. She had a big grin on her face and she was blushing. A hand reached up and touched my cheek. "Fuck." she mumbled and the hand dropped as her eyes closed for a few seconds. "Fuck." she said again as she looked at me, her eyes still far away. "Broken." she giggled and her eyes closed again. I moved back and started to slide out of her, but her hand went to my chest to stop me. "Did you?" she mumbled.

"No, but it's ok."

"Can you?" she said as her eyes managed to stay open.

"Maybe, but, really, it's ok."

Emma smiled up at me, she was coming back now, her eyes clear, but dreamy. "Bugger me." she whispered and I chuckled. I hadn't heard her swear this much before. "No, I mean, take my arse." she smiled, "I think you broke my cunt."

I moved back and Emma lifted her legs and I slotted my cock between the firm, round skin of her buttocks and she pulled her legs back and hooked her hands behind each knee. I looked down, she was a mess, semen and her own cum covered her labia and had run over her perineum and over her anus. My cock was soaked, streaked with white from my cum and the foamy liquid from her where it had been stirred deep in her body. I pressed the head of my cock to the wrinkled pucker of her sphincter and I felt Emma press back and I pushed forward and I gripped my shaft and watched her anus be pressed back before I felt the release against the end of my cock and the tight heat as I entered her as she let out a little yelp. Her sphincter gripped the sensitive skin below the ridge of my cock and Emma was groaning. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed forward and my cock was buried fully in her anus.

"Oh god, I have missed you." she said as her eyes sparkled. I smiled and then looked down at the beautiful sight of her anus spread around my shaft, gripping to the very base and then I leaned forward as she lifted her hands from her legs to put them around my neck as her legs wrapped around onto my back and our lips touched and opened as I started to slide up and down inside the soft skin of her anus. I pushed deep and felt the sphincter tight around the end of my shaft as the head moved in her rectum and the soft skin rippled over the ridge of my shaft as I pulled back. My face was just above Emma's, her breath on me and mine on her as I moved my hips to gently move my cock up and down in her anus. I looked down, her labia, smeared with cum, were open wide as my cock moved in the hole behind.

The sight of my shaft rising up from her sphincter stirred the semen in my balls and soon I felt the tingle, despite having emptied myself in Emma recently and my hips moved faster. Emma hissed and I slowed the pace, trying not to push too hard inside her anus, but my senses were swirling as I felt my body shiver and the intense pleasure as my cock began to swell as the liquid prepared to leave took over and I pushed deep and groaned onto the top of Emma's head as I filled her bowels with sperm, "Cum, cum in me." she said and she grunted as I pressed against her again to send another stream deep in her rectum and then I just shook as the last of my sperm was shot deep in her anus.

Emma held me as the trembles subsided. I had almost collapsed onto her, but I was now propped up on my elbows as she kissed my nose. Her legs slid down and I was pulled back as her body straightened. I tried to regain my breath and composure and Emma stroked my back, causing shivers as my body buzzed all over.

"Guess we missed each other." she said and then pulled my face down to kiss me. "Your heart is hammering," she said as we rested. "It is making my boob wobble." she laughed and we both looked down to see her breast pulsing in time with my heartbeat.

I moved, but still stayed inside her, Emma tilting her hips so we were both on our side, my softening penis held by her sphincter.

"I didn't really think things through." she said as we just stroked each other's body and kissed repeatedly. "It might be a bit... well, messy, up there." she said, nodding her head downward.

"I don't care, totally worth it." I chuckled.

"Really?" her face showed genuine concern.

"I'm up a beautiful woman's arse, a small price to pay." I said and I saw her eyes flick away and then back.

"One day I will believe the words you say about me." she said softly as her eyes went down

"Good, you should, they are true." and I kissed the tip of her nose and she giggled softly.

"You know, you have set the bar stupidly high for any further one-nighters." she said as she studied my fingers, holding each one in turn and caressing them.

"Then don't have any." I replied, my eyes travelling over her sweet face, noticing the way her nose curved at the very end and the slight flat bit between her eyes. She had some lines, mostly around her eyes, but they added to her beauty.

"It's the only action I get." she said very quietly. "And someone woke up a certain part of me after years of sleeping." she said and there was the trace of a giggle.

"Sleeping Beauty." I added.

"I didn't even know I had a cunt until you told me." she laughed.

"Pussy." I said, "I think pussy might be nicer now that I have got to know her."

"It's certainly more... romantic." she laughed, "But romance has no part in one-nighters." she said, her voice now soft and distant.

"Did you not enjoy the other one?" I asked quietly as I sensed she was moving away.

"With you? That was great."

"The other other one." I said and tried not to chuckle, but I also felt she was teasing me.

"As I said, not so subtle." Her eyes lifted to mine. "You ruined others for me." she smiled. "He was ok, but... well, he enjoyed it."

"Well, you said you did it twice, so it must have been ok?." I tried to sound light, but the conversation was slipping.

"Yes, but I didn't... you know."

"Really?" I said, possibly too loud.

"Yes, I guess he thought my grunts were my pleasure and not the breath being knocked from me. It was sex, ok sex, that was all. He did say he liked my body, especially my tits, though, so that was something." she let out a soft chuckle, but her eyes stayed downcast.

"See, not just me." I said trying to pull her back.

"Yes, but you say it even when I'm not naked. You also say I have nice things that aren't my tits or arse." She said, her voice trembling a bit. "You say it like you mean it, like you want to get me naked, even if I am."

"Maybe because I do mean it."

Emma lifted her head and stared at me. "I know and it's not something I am used to."

"So, what happens when a one night stand happens again?" I asked as I stroked up her arm.

"I was hoping you would know." she whispered. "I have no idea, this is just my third."

"Do we count this as a separate one from before?"

"Well..." Emma took a deep breath. "It can't be a one night if it is longer, but I am not sure on the rules for repeats." she giggled and her humour was drifting back.

"If I stay past midday, does that count as over one night? I mean, like checking out late from a hotel."

"We may have to consult the internet on this." she said and the sparkle in her eyes was back. "And, by the way..." she paused as she looked at me. "You're still in my bum."

"I like it there." I added and she chuckled and I could feel it on my cock.

"She likes you too. Most odd."

"Why odd?"

"I've only done it with one other. To be honest, there haven't been many men, no one..." she stopped as my eyes glared at her. "Anyway, he was quite into pushing things with me and took my anal virginity. He wanted me to be more... brave, I guess. Wear more revealing clothes, but it was too much, too soon and he got frustrated and angry with me."

"So, why let me?"

"For the same reason I took you up on the offer, it turned me on. You wanted to please me with nothing in return, so I trusted you. I mean, I rarely get the chance of a shag, so go for it, right?" she smiled, but her eyes showed it wasn't totally meant,

"Well, I live close by, so just call me when you want one."

Emma laughed and my cock vibrated inside her. "Ok, you need to get out my bum and then give me your number." she said and she reached behind her to grab a box of tissues from beside the bed. "Let's go get cleaned up and eat." she said and I pulled back and watched her little sphincter get pulled back by the head of my cock and then I popped free, a drizzle of semen following to run out of her anus and it trickled down a buttock. I wiped it from her and cleaned up the mess on the end of my cock and then we went to the bathroom,

"Shower?" Emma said and turned it on, the running water sound making me twitch. I wanted to say something, but Emma reached for my hand and pulled me in and was already rubbing shower gel over me within seconds. She took my soft penis in her hand and washed it and I cupped some gel in my hands and then ran them down her body and lathered up her pubic hair to wash the cum from it. She was giggling as we washed each other, but I tensed up and she sensed something was wrong and held me close, our wet bodies squelching together.

"I need to go." I mumbled and she laughed. She pointed to the drain in the bath.

"Go there." she chuckled and I looked at her and she smiled and nodded. "Think we are past the point of being shy now." she laughed and turned away. I stood over the drain and relaxed and the stream ran from me and I heard Emma chuckle. "Wow." she said and I turned to see her eyes on me as I relieved myself. She moved to me and rested her head on my shoulder as I held my cock and aimed my urine at the drain. "Odd as this may sound, I have never watched a guy do that." She lifted her head and kissed my cheek as the stream stopped and then she pulled me back under the shower and kissed me. Emma looked around furtively, the way she did when she was being playful, her sense of humour much like mine. "I need to go now." she whispered.

"Oh." was all I could think to say.

"Don't look." she smiled as she moved past me to the end of the bath where the drain was. I turned to face away. "Unless you want to." she giggled. I looked back over my shoulder and she was looking right at me as she lowered herself down. "I mean, I watched you..." she said quietly as her hand went down to open the front of her labia and she was now kneeling down. My eyes left hers and went down as she sighed and the urine ran from her, the yellow liquid bubbling against the white enamel and then flowing down the drain, washed by the stream from the shower. I glanced up and she was still smiling at me and I looked down again as the flow stopped and the final trickle ran out. Emma stood and I opened my arms to pull her under the shower and stroked down to wash over her vulva as we kissed.

We wrapped towels around each other and then ran back to the bedroom. Emma pulled a bathrobe from her wardrobe and pulled it on and threw me another towel. "Sorry, only got the one robe." she said and I wrapped the new towel around me. I put some clothes on, t-shirt and pants, but that was it. My feet got cold, so Emma found another pair of slippers and we padded to the kitchen to get some food.

We tucked into some bread and salads that Emma had in her fridge. She offered to cook pasta, but I was ok, so we just snacked.

"You may have actually broken..." and she looked down and pointed to her dark curls.

"Oh, poor pussy." I said and she laughed.

"You're going with pussy now? Interesting." she said and her eyes fixed on mine, but glowed softly. I nodded. "Good, I think she likes that for everyday. Maybe cunt for when she needs waking up quickly." she laughed.

"What has she been called before?"

Emma stared into space for a few moments. "You know, I can't remember. I mean, pussy, yes. I think the adventurous one called it twat, mainly when he was trying to be dirty, which was most of the time. After that..." she blushed a bit and looked away. "This sounds crap, but I've only been with three guys before I met you."

"Why is that crap?"

"It shows how men aren't interested in me."

"But they were long term things, yes?" She nodded. "Well then."

"Three long term and three one-nighters, one being a repeat offender." she laughed. "That's pretty awful for a forty five year old." I stared at her and she looked at me, unsure of what she had said.

"You're forty five?" Emma blushed at my question and nodded. "You look fucking amazing." She blushed more. I had guessed that when I first saw Emma, but had adjusted it down once we had got better acquainted, figuring early forties at the most.

"Ok, young man, how old are you, I need to know to determine how guilty I feel at shagging such a youngster."

"Thirty three." Emma blinked.

"Oh fuck, so young." she mumbled.

"Come on, if it were reversed no one would care. What does it matter?"

"Well, I guess I can say I fucked a young stud." she said and looked away. "And you get to say you fucked an old lady."

"Hardly a stud." I replied, "No, I get to say I went to bed with a lovely woman who, just happened, to be a bit older than me." I said quietly as I reached to stroke her back. "It's twelve years, who cares, I don't. Besides, thirty three and forty five are good ages for two people who like music." and Emma laughed and then put her head to my chest. I held her tight and whispered, "It is only our business, who cares. I am proud to say I have slept with such a sexy woman and had a great time." She lifted her head and smiled.

"Abi-fucking-normal." she laughed.

Emma stretched out on the sofa as we kissed and I nestled beside her. The talking had stopped now, just the sound of our lips moving together. I pulled the belt of her robe open and moved the material so I could slide my hand inside and held one of her breasts. Even laying down it was firm and I stroked up the curve, around the nipple and down again and felt Emma sighing into my mouth with each stroke. I slid the hand down and parted the robe until a breast was exposed and the dark curls showed, looking black against the white of the robe as they poked up. I broke the kiss to stare down at her "Great boobs, Emma." I said and she thanked me. "And lovely pussy."