Suddenly...

Story Info
The man she loves has a change of heart.
2.5k words
4.28
17.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd wanted him so long it felt as though my feelings must be affecting him. Every night I thought of him- soft thoughts at first- him telling me how he felt about me, how much he loved me, kissing me and stroking my face. Then the nighttime would get to me, infiltrate me.

I imagined how it would feel to press myself close against him whilst we kissed, his tongue hard and insistent in my mouth, his hands cupping my buttocks and pulling my hips towards him, my breasts crushed against his chest as I wrapped my arms about his neck. I felt the tingling, seeping wetness between my thighs and I wanted him so much as I put my hand there and touched myself in circles until I came with a shuddering suddenness that didn't satisfy me.

We'd met a few months ago through a mutual friend and I found his rumpled brown curls and gleaming grin instantly attractive, how could I not? He was no gym buff, but his body was hard and solid, with broad shoulders and a nice round bum. I smiled up at him every few minutes and blushed when he spoke to me, I must have been so pathetically obvious to him and everyone else there. He did kiss me, briefly, but passionately, in the car park of the pub at the end of the evening, I got all excited and went home with a happy grin on my face, but the whisky taste of his mouth should have been a warning – I was just a drunken mistake.

In the time I have known him, Nick and I have grown closer and closer. We speak most evenings on the Internet or the phone and see each other once or twice a week at the cinema or the pub. Once we even went out to dinner and I felt thrills of excitement run through me whenever our feet touched under the table. I put my hand on his leg when he was driving me home and gently rubbed my fingers across the tender inner part of his thigh, but he didn't react in any way except to smile sadly and I pulled my hand back and folded myself into my seat, whilst keeping up an act of merry cheeriness that I found exhausting.

He's been away these last couple of weeks. So have I and I haven't seen him for a little over a month. My attraction to him has become almost obsessive and it has been so hard to stop myself calling or texting him every second of the day. He is always present in my thoughts and, like I said before, it seems so hard to believe that such prolonged and intense sexual thoughts haven't somehow reached him and made him feel the same towards me.

I dress myself carefully, I am seeing him this evening and I know the impression I make must be just right. I pick out a pair of white net knickers that ride low on my hips and tie at the sides with thin, silky ribbons. They manage to look naughty and virginal at the same time and I find the fact that they could be ripped off with just 2 sharp tugs to the bows an incredible turn on. A white, lace bra that supports my naturally large breasts so they appear as two full globes over the top of my low cut, white t-shirt and a tight denim skirt with a bright pink belt to add some colour.

I dry my hair so it looks come-to-bed messy and put on blusher and mascara. I want to look natural, sexy and as if I hadn't bothered to make any effort at all. As soon as I see him this impression is blown to hell. My face flushes deeper pink than any blusher could make it and I stammer my hellos – he has a girl with him.

I smile politely at her and feel my heart sinking. Soon two more of our friends turn up and as I chat, brightly false, to one of them I discover that she is an ex. I feel my whole body relax suddenly and grin at Nick with a smile so wide it nearly split my face. He smiled back and instantly my mind switched into fantasy mode – He is between my legs, looking up at me mischievously while his fingers push inside me and his tongue flickers across my swollen, sensitive clit. I can feel my eyes glazing over and the moisture flooding my pussy again, my lips are dry and as I run my tongue over them I notice Nick watching me and his face is tense and flushed. Our eyes meet and I smile nervously, but he just looks at me with this hungry intensity and I know that now he wants me.

Still I am unsure and I am unsurprised when he breaks the eye contact and starts to type a text out on his mobile. I pick up my drink and gaze at the bottom of the glass dispiritedly, it's lemonade. I can't even get drunk because I have to drive myself home. Suddenly my handbag buzzes quietly against my ankle. I reach down and pull out my mobile : 1 new message. Unknowing I slowly flick through the menus to read the message and I'm utterly unprepared for the simple missive from Nick, who I now see is rising from the wooden pub bench and saying his farewells. "Your car in 5 minutes."

I start and look at him, astonished, but he will not meet my eyes as he walks off. I wait anxiously for the time to pass, then grab my bag and jacket and scurry for the car park. It is like the first time we kissed. My back against the cold, dampness of my car, his arms warm around me and his lips eager against mine. He wants me. We get in and I drive to his house, his hand on my knee, his little finger stroking the soft skin of my inner thigh.

It feels strange to be the one desired, to be on the receiving end of this seductive attention, but I enjoy it so much. I feel the fabric of my knickers sticking to me with my moisture and even my thighs seem damp at the top. My lips and nipples feel engorged and so sensitive and I tremble at the thought of his lips on mine again, his hands touching my body. We get out of the car slowly, I cannot believe that I am going to have the man I have lusted after for so long, so I move cautiously, wary of his seemingly sudden change of heart.

We go up to his room and he puts some slow, but passionately intense acoustic music on and my heart leaps, strangling my breath and making me gasp. He is by my side almost instantly and I am jolted with electricity when he takes my face between his hands and lowers his mouth onto mine. No bruising eagerness here, but a sensual, exploratory gentleness, his tongue probing softly between my lips, his fingers stroking my neck and tangling in my hair, feeling its silkiness carefully. Gradually I become more bold and start caressing him in return, I open my mouth more widely for him and suck his tongue into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my own. I feel his erection hard against my belly as we press together and it arouses me even more than I am already.

I pull at the hem of his t-shirt, trying to tug it over his head, but reluctant to break away from the kiss. He helps me, then reaches down to pull my own shirt off me and I stand with arms upraised, admiring his pale skin and the light smattering of dark hairs that pattern his chest as he appraises my own honey tanned flesh, the white lace cupping my heavy breasts enticingly. He walks round so that he is standing behind me and carefully unclasps my bra, pushing the straps off my shoulders and down my arms. I gasp as I feel it falling away and my nipples harden slightly in the cool night air. He smoothes his hands lightly down my back, then around my rib cage, the backs of his hands brushing the undersides of my breasts. His thumbs move up and stroke the sides, where the flesh is tender as it runs into the underneath of my arms, then I shudder and lean back against him as his palms cup the heavy weight of my breasts and caress my nipples. I can feel the heat of his body against my back and surrender utterly to the delight of being touched by him.

I turn around and my blue eyes meet his hazel ones as I slowly reach down to his waist and unbutton his fly. I push the lightweight canvas trousers and they slither to a puddle on top of his trainers which he steps out of as I take his hands to lead him to the bed. He stands beside the bed, his tight underpants showing me very clearly how hard he is. I hook my fingers into the waistband and pull down, fumbling slightly to free him from the clinging jersey cotton. Soon he is completely naked in front of me and I am awestruck by the beauty of him as I kneel at his feet.

He mutters, hoarsely, to tell me to take my skirt off and I stand, unsteadily in front of him as I teasingly undo it and slide it slowly down my thighs. His eyes widen as he sees the ribbon ties and the misty translucence of the sheer panties, but he says nothing and I step towards him and press on his shoulders so he is seated on the edge of the bed, then I kneel between his knees.

I bend down and kiss the tip of his stiff and throbbing erection and then I look up and stare at him as I lick my way around the top and flick my tongue against the underside of his penis. He starts breathing heavily and puts his hands lightly on the back of my head, wanting to pull me down onto him. I tease him a little longer, brushing the ends of my hair against his thighs, admiring the dark gold ripples against his creamy skin, then I open my mouth and allow the entire length of him deep into my mouth. I suck hard, rippling my tongue against him as I pull his testicles and rub at the sensitive little spot just behind them. I pull back slightly and allow the head of his dick to slide quickly in and out between my lips. The pressure of his hands on my head increases and he starts swearing- exclamations of surprise and pleasure

and I am pleased I give him so much pleasure. He stops suddenly and pulls me off him, yanking me to my feet as he stands. "When I come, I want to be inside you" he says as he leans down to kiss me and grasps the ends of the ribbons firmly in his fingers. He steps back as he tugs sharply and I moan as he pulls the damp, flimsy material between my legs. Gently he lays me on the bed and takes one nipple in his mouth as he slides his hand up the silky skin of my inner thigh and runs one finger up the outer lips of my sex. I open my legs wider to him and arch my back as I push my hips upwards, I want him to touch me so much, especially as he thrusts his tongue between my lips and reminds me of the joy of penetration.

He smiles into my mouth as he feels the slippery, heated wetness of me and smiles even harder at the groan that escapes my lips when he slides his middle two fingers slowly into the grasping, hungry hole at the centre of me. I can feel his fingers curling inside me and caressing that magical spot which turns me to liquid when it is touched.

He starts fucking me with his fingers, thrusting them into me faster and faster and we both watch as I move my hand down and start stroking my clit in little, frantic circles in time with his thrusting.

I come in heaving, shuddering waves, my legs and stomach tense and stiff with the agony of ecstasy. I moan his name in broken gasps and whimpers and feel tears of pleasure trickle from my eyes as he kisses me.

But he's not finished.

Already he is stroking my thighs and belly again, caressing me, making me feel warm and loved. At first I think this is some kind of post-play, his alternative to cuddling, but he keeps going. Down the outside of my thighs, then up the inside, stopping short at my pussy, then stroking up my belly, around my breasts in a figure of eight, then back down. The more he does this the close he gets to my still-throbbing pussy and to my hardening nipples.

Incredibly I am already starting to feel turned on again. I open my eyes and try to control my breathing as I look up at him. He knows I'm aroused again, he's holding his dick in one hand, squeezing its hard length as he devours my body with his gaze.

Holding eye contact he climbs above me, still holding his thick cock in his hand. Watching my face closely he slides it up and down my slit, bumping against my sensitive little clit with the tip, driving me crazy with longing for his cock.

He holds it poised over my opening, just nudging it in a miniscule amount, stretching the entrance. It is so tantalising – so frustrating. I try tilting my hips and thrusting upwards, but he just pulls away, so I have to lie there just waiting.

Slowly, slowly he eases his way in and I savour every incremental advance. I sigh as he plunges in the last few inches. What a heavenly sensation to be filled like this, to be pleasured by this man I had wanted so long.

He is still looking down at me and, as we make love – for it is more than just a quick fuck – he smiles slowly and sweetly and tells me how he feels. How much he loves me and how he was so stupid not to tell me sooner.

The pace increases now, our breathing heavy as our bodies move together, he is thrusting harder and faster and his face is flushed as he tenses with the release of orgasm. I come too, as I feel his hot juices filling me up. Our eyes are still locked as we shudder to a halt and I take a deep breath in... and open my eyes to my own walls, my own bed. Sleepily I slide my hand down to my wet pussy and begin to stroke it, every detail of the dream still clear in my mind.