Summer Of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, yes. He does know how to eat a girl! Oh, lick my pussy good,' she thought.

Of course, he did exactly whatever she wanted him to do, driving her to a very excited state quickly. She thought for a brief second that maybe Mel was right, that he did know how to please her. Of course, she had no way to know that it was Mel who was instructing him, based on HER, Sheri's, thoughts about what she wanted! She forgot about Mel being in the next room and concentrated on the feelings that Mark was giving her. Whatever she thought, he did. When she thought he should stick his tongue inside her, he did. When she thought he should hold her hips up with his hands to eat her better, he did. When she thought he should feel her boobs, he did! It was amazing how good he was. She was juicing all over his face now, and he was loving it too.

Her orgasm was approaching with urgency. She threw her legs over his shoulders and pressed her hot red mound into Mark's face. He sucked, he licked, and he pulled on her hard nipples. She loved it all and locked his head into her snatch in a scissor lock with her legs. He held her butt and ate her for all he was worth. Her whole body started convulsing. He kept licking and fucking her with his tongue. She spasmed over and over again as her cum juice ran out and over his chin. He licked it all up.

When she settled down and stopped shaking, he slid up her body and gave her a deep and loving kiss, sharing her juices with her. She had never tasted her own, or any woman's juices before. They tasted sweet, unlike a man's salty taste. She wondered if all women tasted that good. Hmm. They reveled in the feeling of each other's bodies touching theirs for a few minutes. Then she felt something firm pressing into her vulva. Mark had recovered and was turned on, not only by Sheri's huge orgasm, but also by his sister's in the next room. Mel had been busy again too. The feeling of making two women orgasm at once was SO exciting that he was almost completely hard again. He moved his hips up and down, letting his cock rub against her engorged pussy lips.


Sheri wanted it inside her now. Barely recovered, she pushed Mark over onto his back and grabbed his cock. As she stroked it up and down, she swore it was even bigger than before, and hard as a rock now. She dropped her mouth down over it and sucked him for a minute to feel it in her throat, leaving it wet with her spit and glistening in the air. He was ready and she was ready.

Throwing a leg over him, she straddled his waist, still holding his member and stroking it. She placed it at the entrance of her pussy and pressed down. The head popped inside. She moaned and released her hips to let another 2 inches go inside her. If was good, she thought. She rose up, letting the juice coat his shaft, then lowered herself down on it again, going even deeper this time. Again and again, she raised and lowered her hips over his hard cock, going deeper each time until she was fully impaled on his big dick. It was even bigger than she had dreamed about, and the feelings were even beyond anything she had dreamed about.

Her big boobs hung down in his face, where he held and sucked on them. They kissed, hugged, and fucked. She was delirious with her desire to fuck this wonderful cock, deep into her wet pussy. It was good that she had orgasmed first, before putting his member inside her, because it may have been uncomfortable before. But, now, as wet and relaxed and her cunt muscles were, it was a glorious fit. She couldn't get enough of it, and rode him like a stallion riding a mare. OK, it was the mare riding the stallion in this case, but it was like animal lust. She rotated her hips at the waist, riding him, fucking him harder than she had ever fucked before. She sat up and bounced up and down on it. He held her hips in his hands and ground his hips up to meet hers as he pulled her onto his hard cock. His balls were slapping her pussy. Her clit rubbed his pubic bone and his hair tickled it.

The cum swelled up in Mark's cock. Sheri fucked him as fast as she could, feeling her own cum welling up inside her again. He exploded deep inside her. She felt him start to cum and it triggered her own orgasm. When her muscles started contracting around his cock, he exploded even harder, shooting over and over again into her hot, wet gripping snatch. Every time he shot, she juiced and gripped him. They were in heaven. She collapsed on top of him, holding him close, with his cock still inside her. No words were necessary. They had had the wildest night of their lives and they both knew it.

Mark wondered why he had not felt anything from Mel during that last lovemaking session. It turned out that Sheri and Mark had finally figured out what to do without her helping them anyway. But they couldn't have reached this point without Mel's help and guidance. It was a wonderful thing that was happening to the twins. What possibilities awaited them?

Mel had passed out after her last orgasm. Now she was dreaming of Mark, and Sheri, and what she wanted to do with them both. And she was dreaming of her date next week with Mark's friend Jim, wondering if his cock was as big as Mark said, and if he could make love to her anywhere nearly as well as Mark does.

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. As you can see, I plan to have more chapters and need your encouragement to make them happen. Yes, they can read each other's minds only when the thoughts are about their sibling and sex. They also can read other people's sexual thoughts and desires for their twin, but only when they are in relatively close proximity to each other. This will lead to some interesting situations, as it has already! Want to read about them? Tell me! I can't wait to see what happens with Mel and Jim. And will Sheri, Mel and Mark get together too? Thanks, MagicFingers.