Summer Of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted his hips upward and the head of his cock was at her lips. She sucked the head into her warm oval mouth. She could hear and feel him moaning into her pussy down below. She took more and more of it until her mouth was filled and it was pressing into her throat. She fucked his hard cock with her mouth, sucking only slightly when he pulled back. He wouldn't cum in her mouth this time. Maybe some other time. They both wanted more this time.

He raised himself up, turned around and kissed her deeply on the mouth, sharing her juices with her. Hmm, she did taste good, she thought. He gave her some more. Then, rising up on his arms, he lowered his cock to her pussy, rubbing it around her clit and lips, getting it wet and ready. She placed her hands on his butt and pulled him inside her with a big AHHH! He pushed a little more, then she pushed up her hips to meet him. In seconds, they were coupled fully. He slowly withdrew; she pressed her hips back at him, skewering herself on his long rod. They started stroking in and out, loving the feel of it. He kissed her neck and down to her breasts, taking one, then the other into his mouth. They were fucking hard now, wanting more and more. "Oh, fuck me hard, bro. It doesn't hurt. Don't worry about hurting me. I want it hard. Fuck me fast and make me cum. Oh, please make me cum on your hard wonderful cock. I know you want to cum inside me too. I'm on the pill you know, so don't worry. Just fill me up."

Mark was pounding her as fast and furious as he possibly could. Her pussy molded him like a warm, wet sheath, milking his cock as she fucked him back just as hard. She started cumming first this time. It gathered up from deep inside her. It squeezed his cock and pulled at him. Her muscles spasmed all around his member. Her juices flowed freely over his cock and balls as they pounded her ass. When she started to settle down some, it was his turn. He continued fucking her with his big prick until it erupted like a cannon. She felt his cum hitting her cervix and let loose with another orgasm. This made him cum even more, like her milking his cum out of him, eating it up and spiting it out again.

The feelings were intense and wonderful for both of them. They had just done something they could never have dreamed about doing 24 hours ago. Now, they were basking in the afterglow of the best lovemaking either had ever had, or could hope to have. Who knows where this will lead? They hoped it would never end.

"I love you, sis!" "I love you too, bro!"

"We'd better clean up and make sure our parents don't find out about this. There's no way they could understand what has happened to us," said Mark.

"I'm not so sure I understand it either, but I don't care. How can something so wonderful be bad?" asked Melanie.

Things got back to normal, well, as normal as they could be, considering what had happened. A couple of days later, Mel and Mark were down at the local hangout having a coke when one of Mel's friends from school dropped by. Sheri was a tall, buxom redhead with a killer bod. All the guys wanted her, but Mark could never get anywhere with her. Besides, she was Mel's friend, which made it awkward. They chatted for a while with the girls catching up on all the gossip. When Sheri excused herself to go to the restroom, Mel exclaimed to Mark, "OH MY GOD, Mark! She totally wants you!"

"What do you mean? She's never given me any sign before that she was interested in me."

"The whole time we were sitting here talking, I could feel what she was thinking about you. Couldn't you feel it? She was thinking she wished she could fuck your brains out sometime. And she wondered why you never made a pass at her. And she wanted to kiss you right now. And she wondered how big your cock was."

"Oh my, no I couldn't feel a thing. But now that I know, I can do something about it. So you can feel what other people are thinking about ME?"

"Apparently so. I hope you can do the same for me, I mean, tell me what guys are thinking about me. If so, this is going to be the most intriguing, hot summer ever if you can," gushed Melanie.

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. As you can see, I plan to have more chapters and need your encouragement to make them happen. Yes, they can read each other's minds only when the thoughts are about their sibling and sex. They also can read other people's sexual thoughts and desires for their twin, but only when they are in relatively close proximity to each other. This will lead to some interesting situations. Want to read about them? Tell me! Thanks, MagicFingers.

12