Super Bowl Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara followed Jack's directions even though she wanted to be defiant. Even though she felt more exposed than she ever had with her OB/GYN, Sara was just a little bit turned on and decided to fuck her husband as if there was no tomorrow. With the head of her husband's stiff cock thoroughly embedded in her stretched cunt, she leaned back on her hands, causing her pubic mound to be pushed up and out.

The lips of her pussy were wrapped tightly around the shaft of the hard tool sliding back and forth within her. Her hole was extended so far the folds covering the hood of her clitoris were stretched enough to completely expose the hardened nub. Her juices flowed freely now, making the giant cock shiny as she fucked it.

With her weight supported by her arms on her husband's chest, she was able to get her hips into an up and down rhythm that sexually excited both her and the quarterback. Not to mention, providing enough visual stimulation to push Jack over the edge.

"Sara, I want you to turn around without letting that massive missile fall out of your pussy," Jack ordered. "Get on your hands and knees and fuck it hard."

Sara couldn't believe how eager she was to follow his directions. Her mind was screaming for her to disobey and be more discreet, but her body was sweating and straining for more stimulation. She was able to rotate around on the huge rod impaling her, twisting her body without letting the head of his cock out of her snatch. Settling back down, her hips resumed the age-old up and down motion of love.

Jack made sure the camera was aimed at the action on the bed and then approached the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed, Jack leaned forward while looking at the copulating action taking place in front of him. The motion of Sara's buttocks caused the star-shaped opening of her anus to wink at Jack. He took the tube of KY jelly, coated his fingers with the lube, and buried his index finger deep in Sara's asshole. Then he added his middle finger and worked the two fingers in and around her tight hole.

"Oooooooooooh," Sara cried when she felt the sudden invasion at her backdoor.

Seconds later, when the fingers came out of her ass and she felt the bed shift as Jack climbed on behind her, she stopped all motion and waited for the penetration she eagerly anticipated. She'd never experienced two men at once and as Jack's long thin cock slid easily into her rectum, her body vibrating with a long series of climaxes, causing her vagina to spasm and constrict around her husband's tool. This in turn caused the quarterback to ejaculate his seed. In a matter of seconds, Jack let his sperm loose in Sara's bowels.

Fortunately for Jack, he was the first to recover. When he got to his feet, Sara rolled over onto her back alongside her husband. Her pubic hair was matted and wet and great globs of goop oozed from her vagina and anus. The quarterback's penis was flaccid and covered with cum.

"Come on, Sara. Get up and get in the shower. We need to get you cleaned up so we can get out of here," Jack said.

Without argument, Sara got in the shower and adjusted the water. Jack removed the rest of his clothes and joined her.

"God, haven't you had enough?" Sara groaned when she felt Jack's hands begin soaping her body in an intimate manner. She knew resistance was useless, because she was sure Jack knew her participation in the just-completed fuck-fest had been more than just compliance. She was more than bewildered that the experience had been both pleasurable and satisfying.

Jack enjoyed the feel of Sara's skin. With his soapy fingers, he lathered up her pubes, the outer folds of her vulva, and probed around her anus. Then he cupped and squeezed her pendulous breasts, rolling her engorged nipples between his thumb and middle finger as he felt his own rod stiffening again.

"Do me," he said, handing the soap to Sara and stepping back so she could turn and face him.

Sara took the soap and washed Jack's chest and stomach. With both hands covered in foam, she washed his now stiff shaft and balls. She moved her body out of the way, so the shower water could rinse the soap from Jack. Then she willingly knelt and took his long thin organ in her mouth and down her throat. When Sara's tongue caressed the underside of Jack's bulging knob, his orgasm was swift and very gratifying.

Sara felt both humiliated and exhilarated for having performed the act she'd just initiated. Without having been forced or threatened, she'd given head to a man she should despise. She couldn't understand or rationalize her actions.

When they stepped out of the shower, Jack instructed Sara to dry her hair while he got dressed.

"You can put on your pajama top, but not the bottoms," Jack said. "Please cover up Mr. Quarterback. He'll be more comfortable while we're gone. Let's go. I want you to drive me to the airport."

"Without any pants on?"

"Yeah. That way, I figure you won't run off on me. Don't button the top either. I want to look at your tits while you drive."

With the videocassette tucked in with the jewels and cash, Jack had Sara drive him to the airport in her Escapade. During the fifteen-minute drive, he'd reach over, tweak one of her nipples, or gently pull on the hairs of her pussy.

At the airport, Jack leaned over and kissed Sara on the nose while squeezing her nipple. "Thanks," he said. "I got a lot more than I planned on and I want you to know I enjoyed every minute of it. I'll think about you every time I watch Mr. Quarterback play and remember you for the rest of my life. Go home and don't even think about calling the police. Remember, I have the video and if the police come after me, I'll see that it's posted on the Internet for all the world to see."

After Sara pulled away from the curb, Jack entered the airport and immediately went to the garage, where he'd parked the rental car he'd leased the day before. He was on the expressway heading out of town in less than ten minutes.

Jack waited a week and watched the news for any information about the robbery. When he didn't hear anything, he called the wealthy Super Bowl ring buyer and arranged to make the exchange two days later at eight in the morning on a Sunday. Having settled into a gulf-side resort, Jack wasn't at all bored waiting for the exchange. When he wasn't watching a parade of beauties drift by the pool, he was watching a certain video and developing his plans for Sunday.

(to be continue . . .)

Thanks to SexySoBeChick for doing such a great job of editing, and for being my friend. My appreciation is extended to all of you that send comments. The only way there can be improvement is when you the reader provide input...Good or bad. Thanks you in advance for making the effort.

12