Superf***er Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She untied my shoes, pulled them off and began to massage my feet, looking up at me like the eager-to-please servant she was supposed to be. This caused her to bend forward, which made the vest hang open. "Mmm, that feel good Genie," I commented, "but it would feel better if you removed your top."

"Yes master," she replied, hiding a smirk, but started to take off the vest.

"No no...," I interrupted, "not the vest...just the thing under it."

"Oh, sorry. Of course master." She reached behind her and released an unseen clasp; the top came loose and she pulled it out from under the vest. When I gave no further instruction, she resumed massaging my feet. But now when she bent forward, the vest fell open again and I could gaze appreciatively at almost all of her bare breasts as she worked. They were round and bountiful, with small areolas but large nipples.

I watched them jiggle while she worked. I reached for one, but it was just a bit too far. "Come move a little closer to me Genie," I commanded. She scooted over so that was sitting sideways in relation to me next to the couch. Now when she massaged my feet I could easily slip my hand under the vest. I felt the weight of her breast as gravity hung it down into my hand. I squeezed it appreciatively, enjoying the unique texture and density of the breast. It felt so wonderful, I forgot about my fingers and instinctively clasped her nipple between my thumb and middle finger, twirling it gently.

"Oohhh," she moaned with emphasis as the microcurrents created between my fingers and thumb went right through the tender nerve endings of the breast, driving her nipples insane with pleasurable sensations.

"Do you like that Genie?" I teased.

"Yes master," she replied, only as more of a sigh than a snappy response.

"I don't mind doing it for you, Genie, I like it too. But maybe you could pleasure me a little, too?"

"YES master," she agreed enthusiastically. With her nipple still firmly in my grasp, she turned her attention from my feet to my belt. She loosened it, then opened my button and fly. She reached her hand into my drawers, feeling for my penis. She found it, but discovered she couldn't just pull it out, it was stuck on something. She didn't realize it was still pinned in the leg of my pants, because male genitalia in my species run one and a half to two times bigger than human dicks. I've explained before about the high rate of pregnancy resulting from it make intercourse a rare event among my kind; nature has tried to compensate by giving males of my species as many tools as possible to increase female pleasure and thus improve our odds of gettin' some. She pulled down on my pants, and I assisted by lifting my butt so she could easily pull them all the way off. She was concentrating on taking my pants off neatly and laying them aside so they wouldn't wrinkle; it wasn't until she'd done so and returned that she took a good look at the tree trunk pointing proudly skyward. She flinched briefly when she was the size of it, and looked my way with surprise before she could stop herself.

I smiled a little; it never gets old to have women react to your junk that way. "I'm the friend Kelly told you about," I explained softly as I reached towards her. I gently stroked the back of her head in anticipation of it being in my lap.

"She wasn't kidding," she responded, grasping me gently and stroking me. She jerked it for a few seconds, almost as if to convince herself it wasn't a prosthetic of some kind, before setting to work on what she had been commanded to do.

She started sucking cautiously at first, just taking the top of my staff into her mouth. She sucked with a nice rhythm, though, and kept the rest of me happy with her hand. What was really keeping me hard, though, was watching her breasts bouncing ever so slightly under the open vest as was going down on me. I reached for one again, but this time tweaked it between my first two fingers. Based on her response the first time I'd done that, I figured if I let the thumb touch it and set off those currents again she be so distracted she'd stop sucking me entirely.

She slowed suddenly and made a conscious effort to suck more of me down. She pushed herself down on me, and I started feeling the constriction at the back of her mouth that marked the beginning of her throat. The she back off and resumed sucking as before. I appreciated her attempt to swallow more of me, though, so I let my thumb gently touch the nipple as I pinched it lightly between my fingers. This made the currents resume and I felt the nipple stiffen further in response. I just let it touch for a moment, though.

She looked up towards me, just barely holding my tip in her mouth. That sensation was intense; I wasn't sure if her look was more "how do you do that" or more "how can I get you to do that again?" I just raised my eyebrows at her; she had more sucking to do. I don't know that she understood the message, but that's what she did anyway; she resumed focusing on my dick, and again tried to deep-throat me. I got down a little further this time. Then she gently slid off and reverted to her sucking rhythm. Again I responded by letting my thumb touch the captive nipple for a moment or two.

Without a word, the rules of the game were set. "Genie" would try to suck me down as deep as she could, and I would reward her efforts by letting touching her nipples with my thumb so that the pleasure currents excited them beyond belief. She got pretty good at it by the seventh or eighth time; I was well into her throat, and she was getting her nose to within a couple of inches of bottom. It felt awesome when she deep-throated me, but this game was getting kind of old fast, for me at least. Time to change it up.

"Genie, show me your pussy," I commanded.

The "yes master" was delayed as she had to clear the dick out of her mouth before she could speak.

She balanced herself on her two feet while her legs were splayed apart in a deep-knee bend, her butt nearly touching the ground. Of course, with her crotchless harem pants this left her hairless mound prominently displayed. She reached between her legs with both hands, found the folds of her sex, and gently pried them apart with her fingers. She held her pussy open, providing me with an unfettered view of where I was soon to be. I could see her clitoris starting to rise out of its protective hood as well.

"Do you like me, master?" she asked. Continuing to hold her labia open with her other fingers, she gently touched and teased her own clit with one index finger.

"Very nice, genie," I admired.

"Would you like to penetrate me, master?" she asked. It felt a little rushed, but gazing at her gaping pussy, of course I wanted to fuck it.

"That would be fine," I simply said.

She stood and placed her legs next to my thighs as I sat. Then she grasped my penis with one hand, her crotch with the other, and lined Tab B up with Slot A. I sighed slightly as I felt myself being surrounded by her warm wetness. She lowered herself down onto me, then put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. Once she was balanced, she began to hammer up and down on my like a piston. Her pace was relentless--and quite exquisite. If she hadn't had my dick inside her, it would have been a high-impact aerobic exercise.

I wasn't quite sure what to do--she was fucking my dick with her pussy, I didn't need to do anything but sit and enjoy the ride. I was used to fucking the pussy with my dick; I felt somehow underutilized just sitting there and letting her do all the work. But there really wasn't any reason to change, so I just let her impale herself on my dick.

She leaned back a little and closed her eyes--I'd imagine it's easier to fuck a stranger that way, but I'd like to think that maybe my big-by-local-standards piece of meat was doing some magic inside of her as well. Since my hands were free, I slipped them under her vest. Pushing the fabric lightly aside so that I could see her bouncing breasts, I grasped them and squeezed them gently. They were really the perfect size for this--any bigger and they'd have jiggled so much as to be a distraction to her, if not downright painful. I was enjoying them so much I forgot to mind my fingers until I could tell from her face that the pleasurable microcurrents were running right through her nipples again. The persona of the genie character she was playing slipped a little as she was inundated with intense sensation. "Oooh..." she moaned.

She somehow seemed to push down on me a little harder, only this time it was for her benefit not mine. She balanced herself with one hand while reaching down and furiously rubbing her clitoris with the other. I knew what was about to happen, and I LOVED to watch it. That intense, otherworldly (literally) feeling in her nipples drove her inexorably toward orgasm. Her strokes suddenly shortened up, and then I felt her drive her hips down onto mine, pushing my penis as far into her as she could get it. She slumped forward so that she wouldn't fall over as the spasms of pleasure temporarily stole control of her body. Her pussy even seemed to squeeze my dick rhythmically in the contractions of orgasm.

She paused for a moment even after the orgasm passed. Then she seemed to remember the role she was playing...but instead of resuming her pumping as I had expected she reached towards a side table I hadn't even noticed until now. She squeezed some jelly from a tube and began to expertly apply it to her posterior.

"What are you doing?" I asked in genuine confusion.

"I need to feel you in my ass..." she declared matter-of-factly.

"Um..." I thought of saying genie, but it seemed that at the moment that persona was forgotten. "I appreciate the offer, but...well, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to tear you apart!"

She gave me a look, slightly condescending, as if I'd just said something naively cute. "You won't," she said confidently. My face must have looked unconvinced, because she added. "You really don't know who I am, do you?"

"Um...no..." I said embarrassed. Apparently, I was supposed to, and it was expected that everyone did. What the hell else about this party was I the only one that didn't know?

"My real name is Heather, but my screen name is Annie the Anal Queen," she said with what seemed to be a little pride.

"O....K...." I said, having a pretty good guess at what that meant.

"What, you've never seen any of my movies? How do you end up at this party, and don't watch porn?" she asked in amusement. "Anyway, if you HAD seen my movies, you'd know I've stuffed lots of big things up my ass...salamis, baseball bats, you name it. I can shove almost anything back there; it's my specialty. I like it, really. But none of those things were REAL. A DICK this big? That's a CHALLENGE."

I shrugged. I had often wondered what it was like to fuck a girl in the ass, but I'd been too afraid I'd rip her apart. This would be the ultimate test--if any human could take me on, Annie the Anal Queen would be probably be the one. "All right. I'm game."

"Good," she said with a wry smile. She put her one hand on my knee behind her to steady herself and straddled me again, only now she curled her pelvis up so that I lined up with the further back of her two openings. I felt her push against me, and at first it felt like a solid flesh wall. Even stiff penises are a little flexible, and her pushing just seemed to bend me. But then I felt a strange sensation at my tip as the opening softened, and thenjust like that I was in. Gamely she started to fuck herself with my dick again, although much more slowly and deliberately than before. It was a new sensation for me--rather than feeling my entire penis be gripped, there was a narrow ring of pressure, then beyond it I felt very little. But that ring squeezed my dick much harder than a pussy could, so it felt very good when she bobbed up and down on me.

She wasn't kidding when she called me a "challenge." She was trying to stuff all of me in there, and I just wasn't all going to fit. But her attempts were quite arousing, so I didn't say anything. Here was a real bonus--in the position she was in, I could watch her pussy rising and falling while my dick was plumbing the depths of her ass. It looked lonely, and I almost felt sorry for it. I wished I had two dicks, so I could fill both of her holes and no one would be left out. Don't worry, you pretty little thing, I thought to myself, I'm not done with you yet.

I was vaguely aware that some humans were partial to this manner of fornication, and I could see what the attraction might be--if your dick wasn't quite so big. Heather, aka Annie the Anal Queen, had succeeded in the challenge--but I wouldn't call it an improvement over what had preceded it. No matter how greased up, the size of my dick was a major stretch, and simply put while she could fuck me, she couldn't fuck me at a good pace. I know she was trying, but those muscles were just never designed to permit rapid passage of an object that size. And further, while she was succeeding in her challenge she wasn't enjoying it; it was work, not fun. She was masturbating furiously to try to keep aroused and relaxed, but there's only so relaxed you can be when there's a monster pole shoved up your backside, even if it's an invited guest. I considered using my fingers on her clit, but I guessed her sphincter would contract during the inevitable orgasm, and that didn't sound comfortable for at least one of us. So while I was appreciative of this novel and potentially one-of-a-kind experience, it was time for ME to get off.

I tilted slightly to one side. She was balanced almost entirely on me, so she tipped over at the slightest movement. I caught her, and gently laid her down on the sofa as she slipped off my dick--kind of. That is, she ended up with on knee on the ground, the other bent and on the sofa. She was kind of laying on the very edge of the couch. It hadn't been my intent, but it appeared to be a perfectly good position to me. I slid down so that I was kneeling right behind her. I just had to shift her hips a little to the left and she was in the perfect position for penetration. I bent over to whisper into her ear while my penis perforated her pussy, "that was great, genie, but now I want to drive."

"Yes master," she sighed as she felt her vagina expand to accommodate what her ass could not comfortably accept. She spread her legs as wide as she could, arched her back and pushed her pelvis back towards me, so that when I thrust I drilled as deeply into her belly as possible. And I let her have it too--I was ragingly hard from the buttfucking, and I just needed to pump away for a little to put me over the top. I drilled her full bore, and she eagerly accepted my invasions. Somewhat ironically, now that I was back in her pussy she was able to relax as she had not been able to when trying to unclench her sphincter. She tilted her head to the side and laid it on the sofa gently, waiting to feel the inevitable explosion within her. She was actually very pretty; I gently pushed her hair aside to look at her face, while slamming her from behind like a madman. It looked like she was getting pretty worked up by my churning of her butter, too.

My strokes started to shorten as the finish line appeared just ahead. I felt like she deserved a little reward for her above-and-beyond efforts, so I gently pulled back the loose vest and reached for her breast again. Even as I pressed myself deeply and received the advance warning that the orgasmic machinery had been activated, I gently grasped that nipple right between the thumb and index finger. I was only vaguely aware of continuing to hold it because I was now ejaculating deep within her--but she was. When I "came to" from that semi-altered state of orgasm, she was grinding her hips up and down, pressing against my penis, possibly even rubbing her clit against me. I smiled slightly and held on, knowing it would be just seconds now before...

"Ungh..." she grunted. She grasped on to the cushion tight as wave after fresh wave of orgasm convulsed up and down her body, still impaled on my cock. I had a feeling that Kelly and Heather might have something to talk about later.

---------------------

I went back to the lounging area and returned key 14. It wasn't on the hook for 30 seconds as the next person eagerly waiting took his turn. It was my impression that there was a regular "cast" that staffed these events. I had thought Heather's popularity was due to her costume, but perhaps the real draw was that she was "Annie the Anal Queen." I wove my way between the tables to fetch myself a new drink, almost tripping over Kelly in the process. She was kneeling in front of some guy, swallowing his knob while he sat at a table. I watched as the guy he was sitting with slid off his chair, dropped his pants, slid her panties aside and started plumbing her from behind. Kelly didn't even flinch as the second penis penetrated her. I wondered if there was any chance I'd get invited to one of these parties again. Probably not, assuming that Kelly would soon be learning she was pregnant.

I looked around the room. A number of men were now sitting at the round tables again, eating little plates of hors' d'oeuvres and drinking heavily. A lot of these guys were at least fifty; one go might have been enough for them, or if they took a second swing it was quite a while after the first. The younger guys, though, went in and out of doors like a Scooby Dooby chase scene. Eventually there were some keys that ended up hanging on the pegs and not being immediately snatched up again. Not wanting to be greedy, I watched for a while, but no one seemed to be in a hurry to grab them, so I put down my drink and randomly grabbed another. I found a curly-haired brunette dressed like a schoolgirl. I spanked her, made her suck me with a dunce cap on, then fucked her while she was bent over a desk.

When I came back from that room, a few of the old guys had left and some of the others were too drunk to fuck. I happened to be near the key board when Key 14 was returned. A younger guy jumped up, apparently having waited for this, but the returner warned him off: "Heather's not on her game tonight," she said.

"No?" the guy asked in palpable disappointment.

"No...she's totally wiped. Someone must have really fucked the living shit of her earlier, cuz now she's like fucking a limp noodle."

"But did she still..." the guy said then stopped, not sure how to delicately phrase his question.

"Oh yeah, you can still boof her," was the tactless response, "but you can boof a lot of the other girls too. Just sayin, Heather's not the firecracker she usually is tonight."

The guy considered the key for a minute and then decided to take his chances anyway. I waited a few minutes and then took another random key. Inside that room I found a slender Asian girl with long straight hair wearing nothing but slave collar, cuffs and anklets, with the cuffs and anklets chained together. I stuffed my dick into her mouth while she sat in a lotus-like position, then laid her on her back like a beetle, spread her linked arms and legs, and fucked her on the floor.

By the time I left that room, more than half the crowd was gone. There were still keys to be had, though, so I took another. Inside I found a young blonde, and like the report on Heather she seemed exhausted. She had been wearing a low-cut blouse and miniskirt, but some previous visitor had pulled the skirt up and ripped the blouse open; she now lay on a sofa, too tired to even bother rearranging herself. I turned to leave her be, but she gestured that I should enter. She sucked me weakly, but was receptive when I saved her the energy by fucking her face instead. That was kind of cool, but as I got excited I started to drive too deep and made her gag. So I let her lay on her side, almost like she was sleeping, while I lay next to her and stuffed my dick between her legs. She could just lay there while I spooned her until I jizzed yet again.