Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaida watched, entranced, as Nariko writhed from the pleasure of the new feeling, her daddy's wet tongue sliding over her folds and concentrating on her clitoris. Her hands clenched around his wrists as he enjoyed tasting and pleasing her pussy. He could tell how much his lovely young daughter wanted to climax for him, but he stopped after several minutes and left her staring wide-eyed up at him. He didn't bother with a condom this time as he warned her that it would hurt and slowly slid his thick cock into her tiny hole. She took it harder than Kaida, gasping in pain and almost trying to writhe away from him.

He held her down by her shoulders, both to show her how good it would eventually feel and because he needed her virgin pussy so badly. Slowly, he drove himself further into her, then stopped. Tears were coming to her eyes as she stared up at him, looking almost betrayed, Kaida barely breathing beside them. "I'm sorry, baby," he whispered, giving her a soft kiss and beginning to thrust into her.

Nariko was crying out in pain, but as he stretched her tight pussy and she became more lubricated, she began to gasp in pleasure. He moaned as well, pumping himself into her and giving her what she so obviously wanted. Kaida's hands weren't idle, one pleasuring herself—obviously thinking back to when her father had given her his meat—and the other still playing with Nariko's breasts.

Suddenly, Nariko shuddered, letting out a series of small gasps as she climaxed around her father. The Westerner kissed her deeply, holding her close as she surrendered to her orgasm. "Oh, Daddy," she whimpered softly, her arms tight around him, "I loved that."

"So did I, baby," he answered, slowly pulling out of her and lying in between his daughters.

"I want more," Kaida said with a grin, "but I know you're exhausted, Daddy. So just sit back and watch."

His eyes widening, the Westerner watched as Kaida moved over to lay beside Nariko, both girls playing with each other's breasts and kissing passionately. Nariko moved in between Kaida's legs, teasing and pleasuring her sister's wet pussy. Her father watched her tongue flicking against Kaida's clitoris as he played with her nipples until it became too much for Kaida, who came forcefully, crying out and pushing herself against the bed and their hands.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" Nariko asked, kissing him.

"Mm, I loved that," he told her. "But we should get dressed. Your mother will be home soon."

"Too late," Kaida answered, pointing to the door. As the Westerner turned to look, he saw his wife standing in the doorway, holding her overnight bag and looking, bewildered, at the threesome lying naked in bed.

"What..." Keishou said, dropping her bag and staring at them.

"I... I'm sorry, sweetheart, I can explain--" the Westerner said, standing up awkwardly, unsure of what to do. But he wasn't sure why Keishou was reacting this way. It wouldn't be like her just to go into shock, but she wasn't yelling, carrying on, throwing his daughters out of bed, or any of the reactions he'd expect of his wife. In fact, as she looked at him, he thought he saw a smile playing on her lips. He stopped, puzzled, standing in the middle of the room.

"I didn't think she'd actually go through with it," Keishou said, smiling. The Westerner turned to see that both of his daughters were smiling back. "Although I'd hoped I'd come in and catch you in the middle of the act itself, this is almost as good."

"Wh... what?" he asked, completely confused.

"I've wanted to see you with our daughters ever since they got old enough to show off their bodies like that. This weekend sounded perfect... I knew Nariko would be against it, but I asked Kaida to try to seduce you. It turns me on so much to think of you fucking our daughters."

He blinked at her, unsure if he was hearing her correctly. "What? You set this up? You wanted this?"

His wife nodded, moving closer to him and kissing him passionately. Although still bewildered, he returned her kiss, happy to have his wife in his arms again. "If only I'd gotten home earlier."

"You can still see him fuck us, Mom," Kaida said from the bed, where she was cuddling Nariko. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"That sounds nice." Keishou smiled. "Now you two get dressed and get out of here. I want him to myself."

Giggling, the two girls slipped on their clothes, leaving the couple in their room alone. The Westerner sat down on the bed, still naked and still very confused. "You're actually okay with this? You actually want it?"

"It turns me on so much," Keishou answered, straddling him.

"Then I think we have a lot of fun ahead of us," he said with a broad grin, pulling her down onto the bed beside him and beginning to strip her.

12