Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at first a somewhat tentative kiss, but once he'd gotten a taste, he kissed me more profoundly.

He gave my big tits one final squeeze before I began to move away; okay, Penelope, now what, I thought. Neither Gwen nor Katie had told me what to do after I'd finished with my trick, no words of wisdom on how to let them know they could leave. I backed up, grabbed my bra and lounging jacket then stood up. Frank understood because he began collecting his clothes. I tossed my bra on the bed and slipped the jacket on, tying it loosely, so my incredible big tits were almost completely exposed.

As Frank dressed, I sat down on the chair, letting my jacket fall open, giving him something to remember. He walked to where I was seated, removed his wallet from his hip pocket, and pulled a twenty out. "I don't normally tip, but you earned a little something extra, Penelope," he remarked.

I smiled and took the extra cash from him. "Next time, I want you to mount my chest, and when you cum I want you to paint my face with your sticky hot load," I said.

Frank just smiled at me.

He left the room without saying another word, leaving me alone with my thoughts. As I critiqued my actions, it became abundantly clear that my concerns about selling myself for sex were unfounded. I enjoyed being with Frank. His gentle demeanor helped me alleviate my idea that being a whore was something negative. It was the exact opposite now that I'd taken the first baby steps to being a classy prostitute.

I went to the tiny powder room, brushed my teeth, and used some mouthwash so I'd taste nice and fresh should I be selected again this evening. As I walked toward the waiting room, Laura approached, a stud of a man in tow. "I'm gonna have the room tied up for quite a while," she remarked as she and her trick slipped by.

I entered the lounge and discovered that only Katie and one other girl were there. I walked over to Katie, who was seated behind her small desk and talking on the phone. She held up on finger, indicating that she'd be finished shortly. While she spoke, she checked out my naked chest, exposed between the lapels of my lounging jacket. Her smile seemed to approve of my effort to show off my big soft tits.

"How did it go?" she asked.

I smiled and replied, "I think Frank enjoyed himself. What do I do with this?" I asked, holding the twenty-dollar tip he'd given me.

"I handle tips the same as up sales, a seventy-five twenty-five split," she answered.

"Okay," I replied.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Now you wait," Katie answered, then added, "By the way, let's not flaunt those girls too much, have to give them something to fantasize about."

I just smiled and pulled my belt a little tighter.

I walked across the room, took a seat at the opposite end of the sofa from where the other girl was waiting.

"I'm Penelope," I said as I crossed my legs.

"Sarah," she replied.

Sarah was a very youthful-looking brunette; in fact, I estimated her to be about the same age as my daughter Connie. Her short spikey hairstyle was accented by the dark eye make-up, along with the bright red lip gloss. She wore a sheer red shorty robe that did nothing to hide her perky tiny tits and erect pink nipples. Since she was seated with her legs crossed, I couldn't detect what she wore to cover her loins, but judging from the ultra-slim strip of fabric riding over her hips, I assumed it left little to the imagination. Her shapely legs were covered with dark silk, and of course, she sported a pair of shiny red stilettos.

"So, you've met Frank?" she asked.

"Yes, he's a nice guy," I answered.

"Judging from the amount of time you were with him, you must have treated him well," she remarked.

"He did pay for an hour," I answered.

She laughed and then said, "Frank is a regular. He comes in every other Friday to get his cock sucked. Most of us dispatch him in less than a half-hour."

"That's not fair," I answered.

"Sweetheart Frank only wants one thing, get him hard, suck his cock and swallow his load. If it takes twenty minutes, he's happy." Sarah remarked.

"How long have you worked here?" I asked.

"Almost a year, why?" Sarah answered.

"Do you mind if I ask how much you've made," I said.

"A little over thirty-five," she said.

"Hundred?" I asked.

Sarah laughed loudly and replied, "Thousand."

"Wow," I exclaimed, realizing this young woman had cleared thirty-five-thousand selling her sexy body to countless men.

I was about to ask her how long she expected to continue when Katie called Sarah to her desk. I overheard their conversation, "William just called. He'd like you for a two-hour visit." Katie said.

"His usual?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Katie answered.

Sarah came back to where I was seated and said, "I've got to get ready for William; he's my favorite submissive. I need to change into something more domineering; let's talk later."

I just smiled and answered, "For sure, hun."

A few minutes later, Katie's phone rang again, "Hello, this is Katie, how can I help you?" she answered the call. She listened for a moment, then said, "Hey Tyrone, what's up?" Again, she listened and then replied, "We can do that, give me an hour," she said.

Katie looked toward me and, as she stood up, sheepishly grinned at me.

"What's up Katie," I asked as she sat down beside me.

She paused for a moment, then said, "This must be our night for crazies."

I just grinned at her.

"Tyrone is a wealthy black man. He's into role-playing and is an excellent client. Money is no problem with him," she explained.

"What kind of role play?" I asked.

"Tonight, he'd like a girl to act like she's applying for a modeling job with him," Katie explained.

"That doesn't sound all that difficult," I answered.

"It's not, but what could be is the size of his cock. He's enormous, at least ten inches, and will want to fuck you, doggie." Katie said.

"Anything else," I asked, knowing I could undoubtedly handle ten inches of rock-hard black cock.

"He might want to ass fuck you, Penelope," she explained.

My first night on the job, and I already had to decide about taking it in the ass. The idea of my first anal fuck coming from a ten-inch rock-hard black cock worried me some.

"What does it pay?" I asked.

"Tyrone pays a premium; he wants no time constraints and demands the girl is good with the role play. Your cut would be five hundred." Katie said.

Before I could reply, the door opened; Katie glanced that way and said, "William, Sarah is prepared; you can just go back to her room." Katie said.

William looked like a shy nineteen-year-old; his thick glasses and pale complexion certainly gave him away as the submissive type. He scurried off and disappeared into the hall leading to Sarah's room.

Our conversation returned to Tyrone and his massive ten-inch black cock. "If I choose not to take him anally, is that going to cause a problem?" I asked. Katie smiled at me and then replied, "He doesn't like being told he can do something with one of my girls."

I thought for a moment, if I decided not to ass fuck him, it could cost Katie in the future, but on the other hand, letting him take me that way could be a bonus. Not only would I erase the one thing I'm hesitant about, but I would be able to tell him that he'd be enjoying taking my anal virginity.

"Does he always want anal sex?" I asked.

Katie grinned at me and then answered, "Not one hundred percent of the time, but you need to be prepared if he wants your ass."

"I guess I'll cross that bridge if it happens," I answered.

"It's your call, Penelope," she said.

I would have liked to change into street clothes since part of his role-play is to interview me for a modeling job, but I couldn't walk in on Laura while she's with a trick. I'd just have to wing it, I thought.

About a half-hour later, Tyrone arrived. He is in his early thirties, very handsome, and was wearing a tailored suit, a brilliant white long-sleeved shirt, and a colorful striped tie. I couldn't tell exactly, but from his appearance, I believed he was in excellent shape.

"Penelope, can you join us," Katie said after finishing a short discussion with him.

As I walked toward them, Tyrone let his eyes roam over my body; with a curt smile on his lips, he remarked, "She'll do just fine."

I extended my hand and said, "Nice to meet you, Sir,"

He didn't take my hand, smile, or say a word.

Katie laid out the ground rules for me, "Mr. Smith has paid our premium amount, he is permitted to ask for anything that pleases him, there is no time limit for his visit. You can use the room at the end of the hall."

"I understand completely," I replied as I reached for his hand.

Since I was taking him to another room, and I wouldn't have access to my supply of condoms, I assumed that I'd be fucking him bareback, which was fine with me.

"Would you like me to refer to you as Tyrone, Mr. Smith, or just Sir?" I asked as we walked toward the bedroom.

"Sir will be fine to start," he answered.

I opened the door, stepped inside, and turned, waiting for Tyrone to enter. Once inside, I closed, locked, and leaned against the door, watching him as he walked across the room and sat down on the overstuffed chair.

This room was larger than the others, it had a king-sized bed, and in addition to the oversized chair, there was a love seat angled toward the chair. Tyrone again gave me that curt smile and then said, "Come sit with me."

I slowly walked across the room, giving him time to study my body, and then sat down on the end of the love seat closest to him. Once I crossed my legs, he began his role-play.

"Penelope, you're applying for the modeling job I advertised," he said.

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

He continued, "I'm about to launch a line of plus-sized women's clothing. The job will entail modeling the line for photos as well as doing runway work when we introduce the line."

"Very good, Sir, I have done both," I answered.

"The line includes casual wear, a few items of formal wear, and lingerie," he explained.

"I'm very interested," I replied.

He sat front in his chair, looked directly at me, and said, "Some of the lingerie is rather risqué. Modeling these items would involve exposing your breasts and loins."

I smiled and then said, "As long as my face wouldn't show in these photos, I'm good with having my naughty bits exposed."

"Judging from what I've seen so far, I think you'd be perfect for the job, Penelope," Tyrone said.

"What does the job pay?" I asked.

"If you agree to model for photos, including the risqué pictures, and the runway modeling, the job will pay two thousand," he said.

"That's very reasonable," I replied.

His smile seemed broader as he sat back in the chair and said, "There's one other thing that could result in a substantial bonus."

"And what would that be, Mr. Smith?" I asked.

"You could fuck the boss," he bluntly replied.

I smiled at him and then said, "I love earning bonuses."

His hand dropped into his lap, and he seemed to be adjusting his growing erection.

"Perhaps you'd like to see my naughty bits?" I suggested.

"I believe I would," he answered.

I stood up and moved directly in front of him, noticing the growing bulge in his pants. With the flip of a finger, I undid my belt and let my lounging jacket fall open, exposing my cleavage but not the entirety of my thirty-six double D tits.

"Would you like to slide your hard cock here?" I said as I ran my fingers between my tits.

He just smiled.

I pulled my jacket open more and suggested, "Or perhaps you'd like to mount my chest, and tit fuck me."

His smile became more profound.

I bent a little at the waist, pursed my shimmering red lips, and asked, "I'm sure you'd love to feel these soft lips wrapped around your hard cock."

"I'm certain I would," he answered.

I wasn't letting on that I knew he sported a ten-inch cock when I asked, "And would you like to feel the soft, moist flesh of my throat?"

He hinted at his size when he remarked, "I'd love to have you take as much as you're able to."

I straightened up and slipped my jacket off, letting it dangle from one index finger; I reached toward him and then let it flutter into his lap, which was now showing a huge bulge.

His eyes were glued to my chest, and when I placed my hands on my hips and slowly began swaying side to side, my tits moved in the opposite direction. His hand moved beneath my jacket, and judging from how my jacket moved, he had begun stroking his hard cock through his slacks.

"Let me show you what else I can offer to earn that bonus," I said as I slowly slid my satin pants down.

I watched his eyes move down to the emerald green triangle of fabric covering my loins as I slipped off my heels, stepped out of my pants, and then put my heels back on.

"That's very sexy, Penelope," he remarked as I drew the spaghetti thin straps of my thong higher on my hips.

I pirouetted on my heels, giving him the first glimpse of my ripe, full ass, and then slowly bent at the waist until my hands reached my ankles.

I heard him gasp slightly.

Very slowly, I traced one hand up my leg until I reached the fabric of my thong. "Perhaps you'd like to fuck me from behind?" I asked as I drew the material aside and showed him the lips of my labia. "I love being taken, doggie," I remarked as I slid my middle finger through those lips.

"You're driving me insane, Penelope," he said.

I had one more offering to make, and I hesitated for a moment to convince myself that I could actually follow through with that offering.

I slid my other hand up and grasped my ass cheeks, spreading them open to expose the tight puckered flesh of my sphincter and, as I circled my asshole with my index finger, said, "If it pleases you, Sir, I'd be willing to offer my virgin asshole."

"Oh my god," Tyrone exclaimed.

I straightened up and turned to face him, my lounging jacket had been tossed aside, and he was actively stroking his cock. His slacks now tented, outlining the length of his mammoth hard cock.

As I stepped toward him, I said, "Now, Mr. Smith, can I please discover what it is you can offer me?"

I reached out with both hands, capturing his, and then pulled him up. Using both hands, I slipped his suit coat off and tossed it on the chair behind. I undid his necktie and slowly pulled it from around his neck. His eyes were fixed on mine as I began the slow process of unbuttoning his shirt, cuffs first, then starting at the top down until his dark skin hairless chest was exposed. I yanked his shirttails from his waistband and finished loosening his shirt. As I slid my hands up, I touched every cut in his abdomen muscles, the rock-hard pectorals, pausing for a moment to softly caress his hard bud-like nipples, and finally his broad shoulders and down each muscular bicep.

"Mr. Smith works out regularly," I remarked in the third person.

I was about to retrace my way down his body and discover the cause of his tented slacks, but Tyrone circled my body and pulled me tightly against his. The bulge in his slacks pressed firmly against my body. I looked up into his eyes and then offered my stunning lips. While not as full as most black men, his lips captured my lower lips and sucked lightly on mine. I darted my tongue toward him, pressing it between his. As we kissed passionately, Tyrone explored every part of my back and then slid down to grasp my full ass cheeks and draw my loins tighter against his throbbing manhood.

God, I wanted to touch it, feel its blistering heat burn my palms, run my fingertips along the length and caress his black cock head. Somehow, I resisted the urge to expose his rock-hard cock; instead, I continued our passionate oral foreplay, rejoicing in the sensation of having his tongue probing my mouth and his soft lips suckling mine.

I finally gave in to my urge and placed my hands on his chest, covering his hard nipples with my palms. I pressed against him separating our bodies, but Tyrone stretched his neck forward, trying to keep contact with my mouth. As our kiss broke, I moaned and then said, "I need to touch you."

As I slid my hands down toward his manhood, Tyrone moved one of his huge hands between us and found the tiny triangle of satin covering my wet cunt. He used one digit to stretch the fabric aside and then ran his middle finger through the swollen lips of my labia, finally curling that long finger into the folds of my sopping wet cunt. I shivered involuntarily as he probed my depths and reached up with one arm to steady myself on his broad, muscular black shoulder.

It seemed as if I'd never reach my goal, but somehow, I found the strength to move my hand down and finally touch his incredible rock-hard black cock. My fingertips traced the length to his cock head and then down the vast length to its base. Katie had warned me that his cock is ten inches, but I suspect she may have underestimated that number.

We stood there for several minutes, Tyrone probing my quivering cunt with his middle finger and I slowly stroking his fabric hidden cock.

After what seemed like hours, I finally looked up into his passionate eyes and said, "I need to see it, touch it, taste it."

Tyrone just smiled, flashing his brilliant white teeth between dark lips.

As I crouched before him, his finger slipped from my throbbing pussy, slid up through the thin wispy hair of my pubic landing strip, finally reaching the soft fleshy orbs of my monster tits. He played with my tits as I unbuckled his belt, opened the clasp of his slacks, and drew them down around his ankles.

The image that came into view is something that will forever be burned into my memory. Tyrone wore bright white silk boxer shorts. The contrast between those shorts and his dark African flesh was something dreams are made of. Adding to the incredible image was the sight of his enormous rock-hard cock stretching the silk away from his loins.

Typically, at this point, I would stretch the elastic waistband away from his hips and slowly peel his underwear down his thighs. But this incredibly sexy image was something I wanted to enjoy longer. Instead, I slipped one delicate hand through the opening of his boxers, circled his searing hot cock shaft with my fingers, and pulled his cock head back through. It sprang up pointing skyward, proud, rock-hard, and as dark as the flesh above and below his boxers. With one hand circling him mid-shaft, I slipped the other back inside and drew his mammoth balls out. The silk stretched below his scrotum, pulling his balls tight against the fabric.

I looked up at him and smiled.

Tyrone replied, saying, Worship my cock, Penelope."

I leaned back to study his cock, beginning my extolment by uttering, "It's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

He smiled and then said, "Touch it."

My fingers trembled a little as I reached for the head, most likely a nervous twitch in anticipation of feeling it for the first time. My delicate fingers wrapped around, and I instantly realized that Katie was right; his cock head felt harder than any I'd touched before. That rock-hard feeling continued as I slowly moved my hand down, sliding over his flaring corona and along the eight or nine inches of thick, solid cock shaft.

"It's so fuckin' hard," I managed to say as my fingers slid over his tight balls.

I stroked him for a few moments more, imagining how it would feel when he finally thrust his awesome big black cock to the pit of my loins.

It became apparent that Tyrone was enjoying my gentle foreplay because on one slow sensual stroke up his cock shaft, a tiny squirt of pre-cum escaped his urethra. It oozed from the tip and then ran down to where my hand circled his cock. I used that soft hand to smear his fluid evenly over the top third of his cock.