Susan and the Don

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Susan barely heard the door open, then close behind her. She didn't even hear the click of the lock being turned. She jumped when heard Frank's husky voice close to her ear, which made him laugh. "Whats the matter baby, scare ya?" he joked. Susan felt her face burn with a blush and stammered a reply.

"I didn't hear you come in and you startled me." she said, sounding lame in her own ears. Frank moved up close to her, his hands started to roam down her back to settle on her ass. He pulled Susan to him and covered her lips with his, kissing her hard.

Susan melted in his arms, she liked his roughness. She kissed back with a great deal of passion, feeling her excitement grow. She pulled away and questioned him.. "What if someone.." was all she got out before his hot mouth stopped her from talking, his hands pulling open her shirt then pushing her pants down. He walked her backwards to the couch. One hand already rubbing her pussy, his thumb pushing up inside her wetness.

Susan felt powerless to stop him as he continued to stroke her wet cunt. His mouth kissing and biting her throat. All concerns faded away as lust filled her body and mind.

Frank stood up beside the couch and unzipped his pants. He looked at Susan while he took his cock out and held it in his hand. Susan's eyes never left Franks as she sat up and took his cock in her mouth. Her head moved up and down the length as her mouth sucked him. Frank watched as Susan gave him a blowjob, he rocked on his heels, fucking her face. Pushing his member deep into her throat. She gagged a little but continued to suck.

Frank pulled his hard dick from Susan's willing mouth and pulled her up from the couch. He lifed her up and sat her on his cock, then stood while she bounced up and down on his member, moaning with pleasure.

Before Susan could explode with an orgasim, Frank stopped and set her on the edge of his desk so he could fuck her easier. He thrust into her hard, grunting with the effort. Suddenly, he jerked his cock out and flipped Susan over onto her stomach. "Get on your knees," he commanded gruffly. She quickly did as he wanted.

Susan looked back at Frank, her lips parted, eyes smokey and half closed. Frank took the cheeks of her ass in his hands and massaged them. He spread her cheeks apart and stepped closer to position his cock at the opening to her ass. Susan caught her breath as she realized he was going to fuck her anally, but didn't protest. She hung her head and waited, eyes closed, panting in expectation.

Frank spit on Susan's beautiful asshole, then used a finger to smear the spittle around her anus. He took his cock in hand and pushed forward. She was tight. He had to push harder to get the head of his dick past the opening. "Ahhhhhhhh.." he groaned once he was in. Frank stood still until he was sure she was ready for more, then thrust the length of his cock up her ass.

Susan rubbed her clit and pushed back on the cock filling her ass. Frank bent over her back and reach under her to rub her slit while he fucked her ass. He took her hand and put it on her pussy so he could squeeze her tits. His thumbs rubbed across her hardened nipples, pinching and pulling on them. Susan twisted under him, bucking and panting with desire. She begged him to fuck her harder.

Frank's hot breath was in her ear, "You want more? You like my cock up your ass baby?"

Susan was beyond thinking of anything but this man's cock fucking her ass. She needed it. "Yesssssss.. fuck me hard, fuck my ass harder!" she cried out.

Frank hammered his cock into Susan, jolting her with each powerful thrust. Susan felt her orgasim wash over her as Frank shot his cum into her ass. She felt like she was spinning out of control, crying out her pleasure, until at last both were spent.

Frank stood up and pulled a hankerchief from a pocket to wipe the cum off himself, then offered it to Susan. They both quickly dressed, not speaking of what they'd just done. Frank walked back to the door and opened it. His mannor was casual as he strode over to her painting for a look. Susan felt dazed as they discussed her progress on it.

A week later, Susan found herself seated in Frank's limo with the driver eying them in the mirror. Frank's hand was under her dress, his fingers pulling her panties aside so they could work their way into her damp cunt. Susan squirmed, wiggling around so he could get inside of her easier. They had just dropped John off at home after having had dinner in town. Susan was going back to Alhambra to 'paint' for awhile. "Just drive." Frank told the man in the driver's seat, then added, "and keep your eyes on the road."

Frank's other hand reached under her dress and worked it's way up to her breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. Susan lay her head back on the seat, forgetting the man up front. She moaned when Frank pushed her down on the seat so he could lick her pussy. His tongue worked up and down her slit, then thrust between her pussy lips to suck her juices. Susan's hips jerked upwards to allow him deeper.

Frank grinned when Susan came in his face, he put a finger in her hole and pumped it in and out while he sucked on her clit. Susan couldn't help herself from thrashing about on the backseat of the limo. Frank's tongue continued to work it's magic, making her wild with lust.

Susan couldn't help herself, she knew it was wrong to have feelings for Frank. She was sure he was using her, but she kept telling herself that he had to be falling for her as she was for him! He wanted her. He wanted her every time they saw each other... he must care. Or so she would tell herself after each meeting with him. The man knew how to please her like no one had before.

Months of meeting him in secret began to tell on Susan. She changed. John had noticed and was questioning her about it. Susan still loved her husband, but not as she one loved him. She couldn't think of anything but Frank. Finally she decided she had to confront him and find out where things were going between them. She had finally admitted to herself he was involved in the Mafia, or something close.

Late in the night, Susan managed to get out of the house without John noticing. She hurried across the field and went to a side door at Alhambra. Frank often left it open for her as it was now. She crept inside and quietly up the stairs to Frank's bedroom. His wife had her own room, so Susan didn't fear running into her. She rarely came out into the rest of the house.

Frank was propped up in bed, paper lay spread across the covers. He had been reading and dozed off. Susan entered the room quietly and stood looking down at him, the man she was falling in love with. She intended to ask him to divorce his wife while she did the same with John.

Frank woke at a soft sound in the room and slid his hand under his pillow. There he felt the gun, kept there for protection from his enemies. And he had plenty of those to worry about. In his business, killing was nothing but a show of power.

He opened an eye just enough to see it was Susan and released the gun from his grip. "Hey lady, come to bring me chicken soup?" he grinned. He had been ill for a couple of days and figured she wanted to nurse him a little.

"No, I came to talk." Susan said, her tone serious. She sat on the edge of the bed and told Frank her feelings and plans. She was shocked when he laughed loudly when she had finished talking.

"Hey.. I'm ain't going to split up my happy home." he told Susan. "We have a good time together and I think your a great lay, but leave my wife? Not possible." Then he laughed.

Susan couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had given herself to this man and thought she was special to him. Now she knew she had been used all along. It made her furious. Her hand touched on something cold under the blanket and pulled out a gun.

Frank made a move to grab her the small, deadly weapon from Susan but in doing so, caused it to fire. The sound blasted through the otherwise quiet house. The bullet hit him dead in the heart and killed him instantly. "OH MY GOD!" Susan screamed, backing away from the bed. She heard footsteps running up the stairs and heard Frank's two men burst into the room. They each had a gun in their hands. Looking from Susan to their boss lying in his own blood on the bed, they knew what had happened and what they had to do.

"Get her out of here, take her downstairs." Gino yelled at the other man. "And call her husband, Mr. Sutter."

Susan didn't resist as she was led downstairs to a small room off the main hall. She was sitting there, still in shock, when John arrived.

"Susan, Susan, what happened here?" John questioned his wife. He put his hand on her shoulder when she didn't answer. "Are you okay?" he asked, shaken by her refusal to answer him.

Susan closed the door behind her, she stood thinking of all that had happened in just a year of her life. Her marriage was over, she had been let off and no charges filed after she had shot Frank Barbarosa and killed him. It seemed the authorities didn't want to persue the killing of a Mafia Don legally, in fact, Susan believed they were glad it had happened. She felt sorrow when she thought about Frank. It would be a long time before she met someone who could make her feel the way he had. She sighed, then quickly walked to her car and got in.

Susan didn't look back at her home of so many years, nor did she look as she passed Alhambra. It was time to move on with life.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
Share this Story