Susan in the Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly he was there again, fucking her and cumming in her hard. She felt the hot spurts and she was almost there. Again.

But not quite... Again.

Then he pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Hey doll, git the covers. It's goin' ta be cold in 'nother hour or so." Then he turned on his side and seemed to fall asleep instantly.

Susan climbed out over the end of the bed, Randy being between her and the edge. She gathered the blankets and sheet he had thrown on the floor and remade the bed. It was a little awkward with him in it, but there didn't seem to be any way around it. Nude, she crawled back into bed and covered up. It was already cold.

Susan lay there for a long time listening to the noise of the forest outside. At first she was too horny to get to sleep, damn the man for not seeing to it she came. Then she began thinking about the situation she was in. She was hundreds of miles in the bush. There were other camps like this one, but she had no idea where. The only way to travel in this country was by air. Even if she knew how to get there, it would take her weeks to walk to civilization. She didn't find the forest threatening, but knew on her own she couldn't survive. She was here.

The thought crossed her mind, not for the last time, would Randy let her leave after what he was doing to her?

He had the radio, but she didn't know how to work it to call for help if she could get to it. She saw no way out. And feared what the beast would do if she didn't please him.

She must have finally fallen asleep, because when Randy stuck his big cock in her from behind it woke her up. One of his arms was over her and his hand was cupping her tit and squeezing it. He wasn't gentle like Tommy, but he wasn't squeezing it hard enough to hurt. It felt OK, but not the deep thrill Tommy gave her. But it was different, and that itself was arousing her.

Not that Randy would care. She was on her own to find her pleasure. She had apparently still been wet from his early discharge into her depths as he had slipped in easily and was slow fucking her.

He just kept slow fucking, playing with her tits and occasionally kissing and mouthing the back and side of her neck. That was the closest he had come to romancing her. She didn't know if that was good or bad. She supposed it didn't matter, when Randy decided he wanted to kiss her, he would.

The thought occurred that he seemed to be careful not to give her a hickey. That was encouraging, it meant he was concerned that her body carried none of his marks when her ordeal was over.

The slow fuck seemed to go on forever, and then she began feeling tingles in her belly other than the nice friction of the big cock working in her hole. When her vaginal walls began to spasm gently around his prick he felt it and moved the hand on her tit down to her clit. There he started playing, gently for once, on her sex. She soon knew why he was gentle. As her clit felt the pleasure he was giving her, she could feel her cunt walls rippling along his prong and knew that was what he wanted. Soon she was building up a full head of steam, her body was almost ready to spasm and then she felt his jism spurt into her and he was done. She was so fucking horny she broke into tears.

Randy pumped her a few more times after filling her again with his cum and then fell asleep.

Lying there, sobbing softly to herself, unwilling to masturbate herself in front of this thing lying with her in bed she watched the night end. Early in the morning just as she could see it was getting light Susan felt the big man behind her pull his now half-erect cock out of her cunt and roll over onto his back.

Poking her in the back he told her he wanted his morning blowjob. Protesting she was sleepy did no good, the poking just got harder and more insistent. Sitting up she looked at the disgusting mess that was Randy's penis this morning. When she started to get out of bed for a washcloth to clean it. Randy asked her what she was doing. When she told him, he got angry. No way did he want cold water on his hot cock in the morning. Cleaning his rod was what she had a mouth for, and if she wanted to eat anything else today she had better get at it and eat the cum sliming his cock.

Staring at him, she knew he was serious. The thought also came to her that food was another sword they dangled over her head. If she didn't 'perform' as they asked she wouldn't eat.

Leaning over Susan took the slimy mess into her mouth and sucked it. To her surprise the taste wasn't too bad, even if the texture was horrid. Having no choice in the matter, she decided to try to enjoy what good parts there were. Sucking, bobbing her head and occasionally licking his balls to clean them the time seemed to drag. She began to wonder how long he was going to have her bent over him bobbing her head like this.

With no warning Randy suddenly shot a load of cum into her mouth. When she involuntarily tried to pull back she found her head held firmly in Randy's strong hands. Gulping rapidly she managed to drink the small amount of cum down without untoward results. But her stomach felt queasy after he released her. Susan lay back down again to let her stomach settle.

Telling her breakfast would be in about two hours, Randy got up to start his day. Susan napped for another hour then got up and took a shower. Dressed, she walked to the lodge. Standing in the dining room she stared at Betty, who smirked back at her. Walking into the kitchen Betty asked over her shoulder if Susan had slept well, then laughed for the first time since Susan had met her.

To be continued...

And don't forget to vote.

12